It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan worship is the final form of Religion in New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
"Satanism" is essentially a sect of Christianity, since in order to worship Satan you pretty much have to buy into the whole Christian mythology about who the entity is, what it does, etc. Satanists are probably stronger Christian "believers" than a lot of regular churchgoers, because they have to be. They probably read the Bible a lot more, too.

Anyway, unless the NWO can get a billion Chinese to convert from Taoism or whatever to some kind of workable form of Christianity, I don't think Satanism really stands a very good chance of becoming the world religion.

Besides, the NWO is only going to care about a person's religion if it somehow starts interfering with trade -- blowing stuff up, releasing superviruses, etc. As long as it doesn't impede the flow of goods and people around the world, a person could worship the Easter Bunny in their underwear. Otherwise, why would the NWO even care?

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Nohup]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
"Satanism" is essentially a sect of Christianity, since in order to worship Satan you pretty much have to buy into the whole Christian mythology about who the entity is, what it does, etc. Satanists are probably stronger Christian "believers" than a lot of regular churchgoers, because they have to be. They probably read the Bible a lot more, too.

Anyway, unless the NWO can get a billion Chinese to convert from Taoism or whatever to some kind of workable form of Christianity, I don't think Satanism really stands a very good chance of becoming the world religion.

Besides, the NWO is only going to care about a person's religion if it somehow starts interfering with trade -- blowing stuff up, releasing superviruses, etc. As long as it doesn't impede the flow of goods and people around the world, a person could worship the Easter Bunny in their underwear. Otherwise, why would the NWO even care?

The NWO is truly about a Holy war, both in Heaven and on Earth. This one world religion will not be Christianity. We dont need to try and convert all the Chinese.

Satan has free rein over the earth during this period of time. I dont know what it will be called but will not be of God, that's for sure.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
And what proof do you have that the devil exists? I don't believe something unless there is proof for it. Because if you believed something without proof, then that would be illogical and faulty.

What would suffice as proof to you that the devil exists?

Peace

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Help ! Help ! the Satanists and the sex offenders are coming! and the Terrorists!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

How much would you be willing to give up for world peace?

How much would you be willing to give up for the chance for all of humanity to come together and explore the Universe TOGETHER in unity?

Honestly, do you think humanity will ever work together in unity. Humans are humans, we all have faults and weaknesses and desires and anger and greed to a certin extent. I would like to think that all of humanity can unite for goodness but it will never happen.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned190

How much would you be willing to give up for world peace?

How much would you be willing to give up for the chance for all of humanity to come together and explore the Universe TOGETHER in unity?

Honestly, do you think humanity will ever work together in unity. Humans are humans, we all have faults and weaknesses and desires and anger and greed to a certin extent. I would like to think that all of humanity can unite for goodness but it will never happen.

Like I said HOW MUCH are you willing to GIVE UP?

Are you willing to give up your Skin Color?
What about your Status as far as wealth is concerned?
Are you willing to give up your Church?
Your Rank in your job?
Are you willing to call yourself a Human Being and Not an American or a New yorker or a Baptist or Middle Class? Can you leave behind being a Republican? All of the things that separate us prevent us from coming together and uniting under the banner of the Blue Planet.
I am willing to do it.
How many other people are?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

There is a way to prove Satan exists but I would never tell anyone how to do it. I also wouldnt recommend trying.

Besides I only believe half of what I see and little of what I hear.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
The NWO is truly about a Holy war, both in Heaven and on Earth. This one world religion will not be Christianity.

But Satanism is Christianity. That's my point. Buddhists don't have a Satan. There's no Satan in Taoism. In order for "Satanism" to be the world religion, people are going to have to be Christian.

And I disagree with you that the NWO is about holy war. It's about developing an administrative layer over the top of existing ethnic and national divisions with the goal of maximizing trade through the standardization of communications and monetary systems. It gets a bad rap from people who are still highly religious or jingoistic because they're afraid it will do away with all religions or countries, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

It really doesn't care what anyone's religious or ethnic background is, as long as they can peacefully co-exist with everyone contributing to the global market.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

How convenient wouldn't you say? The devil exists but you will never know he exists because while he's existing he's pretending he doesnt exist so that when humans finally believe he doesnt exist he will pop out and say he does exist..and for what purpose? who knows..sounds like an idiot with too much time on his hands,or maybe thats me.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Solomons]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

The Church of Satan or other Satanists are not Christians.

Taoist’s worship statues of great gods and deities. While invisible spirit worship uses spirit mediums.

I wont come out and say Buddhists worship idols but they do praise images of Buddha’s and Bodhisattvas.

I have a friend who is Buddhist and claims it is not a Religion. Is it or isn’t it? I’m not trying to bash your belief system.

The NWO is not being created for a Global Market. The main goal is for Satan to rule the World. They will, in fact force all to worship of the Beast.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

She believed that all religions originate from the same spiritual source, and that humanity will eventually come to realize this. As they do so, she claimed that it will result in the emergence of a universal world religion, "Then there will be neither Christian nor heathen, neither Jew nor Gentile, but simply one great body of believers, gathered out of all the current religions. They will accept the same truths, not as theological concepts but as essential to spiritual living; they will stand together on the same platform of brotherhood and of human relations.

what the heck wrong with that??

you don't see that as SOMETIME .. EVENTUALLY being something that happens??

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Given the fact if anything these elites are pushing for a more secular world...how does that fit in with a 1700 year odd old book that talks about deities and god and devils blah blah.I mean its quite obvious you are adament that the big satan and NWO are all in this secret plan or what have you.But if you look at the majority of western countries,especially Scandinavian,religion is just a book that talks about fables and myths written in such a way that it target mans inate fears of many things.Just look around you,no one cares about Satan or Jesus or any other mythical being(imo of course).Now if this whole plan is to get everyone to switch teams and bat for the devil...its not going too well.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by Solomons

How convenient wouldn't you say? The devil exists but you will never know he exists because while he's existing he's pretending he doesnt exist so that when humans finally believe he doesnt exist he will pop out and say he does exist..and for what purpose? who knows..sounds like an idiot with too much time on his hands,or maybe thats me.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Solomons]

It almost sounds like you believe in Satan. The reason he does that is because he is a master of deception. His purpose is his grand opportunity to rule the World, as God granted him. He's building up Recruits, as we speak.

By the way I do have some friends on here that are athiest. I happen to be related to a couple, as well.

This isnt about me. If I wanted a lot of flags on my thread I would have named it "Athiests Rule" Maybe someone will think of that soon.

You mention other countries. Those who dont know the truth wont be judged. It's only those that do and refuse to believe.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

lol.. 'Taoism or whatever'... riiight..
check it.

A survey that could include some variants of religious type was the World Values Survey 1996, with
these results (you must take in account that answers in dictatorships are more conditioned): The 4.9% declared to
be religious, the 51.3% not to be and a 43.8% said to be atheist. The given affiliations were a 0.4% Catholic,
0.1 Protestant, 0.1 Orthodox, 1.3% Muslim, 1% Buddhist, and a 96.8% said to have not affiliation. But these
correlations changed in WVS 2000 as those declaring to be Budist were a 2%, as Catholic a 1%, as Protestant
a 2% and a 94% said was not member of any religion

www.religionstatistics.net...

yeah arm-chair off the cuff opinions really matter when backed up with comments like 'Taoism or whatever'.

Athiests are an easy sell when you prove to them the scientific actuality of spirit.

Christians on the other hand... mmmm. not so much.

-

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Tangible proof.

Maybe a video of the devil walking into a crowd and killing people, or preeching to them.. The invisible god idea holds as much water as the invisible devil does.

If this being is out there turning people away from mythological beliefs, one has to ask "Well shouldn't we be able to see him?"

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

It seems like that survey was taken at a Bilderberg meeting.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I know you werent replying to me; however you cant see the swine flu yet know it can kill. There are many things we cant see yet know are true.

The Bible specifically says "blessed are those who have not seen yet believe"

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Satan..satan..hmmm
no hes not real. or is he?

What i think is really happening, is a series of lies. A series of self dellusionments. People playing people in a mass deception. and using that to take over and keep ppower.

PP-ower

get it?

Think about it.

STN is a code that satanists used to encode it in "fear" because the church was persecuting them, i think mostly because they ritually murder..not nice right?!

no

so we also have the possibility of a ritual. One that involves pyramids. 3 of them. Interestingly Pi is encoded in these structures, and other shapes like octagons, and cuboids and cones all reside in Pi for equadistance measuring.

Well think of particles, of heat, light, and earth grid electrics..mixing together and trapping themselves in the hull of the pyramid. The pyramid was resonated from the mountains. shaped randomly but after travelling through them, I could see how its seen.

So, since secretive people use cryptics..

STN is minus something..two A's or rather pyramids. What does this mean
it means that two people, copulating (i think) in 2 pyramids, activates the third due to earth grid movements as the pyramids raise them perhaps? Maybe this is all hogwash? who knows. So the 5 or man in the 3rd pyramid doing something to resonate with the other two..perhaps can propell their soul around the ahnk of time and space, back to themselves.. The movie Contact resonates this in her trip around the universe in one instant.

my idea that copulation achieves connection stems from a recent video i saw on pyramid heart shakra tempo achievement in a pyramid house specialy designed to catch the rythm electricly of a general earth and human rythm combination. And is seen in kirlian photography today as many of here already might be aware of.

It also stems from physics, one i would imagine would need a way to connect as it were to the cosmic divide bio chemicly, so our electrical aura can literally i think grab our psyche and hold it away from our bodies, where infintie travel is possible perhaps? Maybe this will bring world peace? Ill wait to see. Perhaps its possible that God has given us a way to be free for a moment, to allay arguments such as "the earth is flat" or 'earth is the center of the galaxy"..maybe God wanted us to know, but otheer humans diverted the truth from the people and caused wars and still to this day, rule unjustly with lies.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by mastermind77]

[edit on 18-5-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Judging by the Bohemian Grove and the occult symbolism displayed in almost every major corporation's logo, as well as countless other signs of occult/pagan links in our everyday society, I'd say it's a safe bet to assume that the world's elite do in fact have a religion. An amalgamation of mystery school teachings and ancient religions, with the overarching deity being Lucifer himself.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If only the New World Order made Satanism the final form of religion. We'd probably be a lot better off for it. I highly doubt that it will come to that though; too many people like you would make a big fuss about it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join