It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A climate solution that's out of this world

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

That doesn't really make any sense....

Why would somebody spend millions of dollars on something like zero point gravity, only to get a car with the doors welded shut and perhaps only several thousand dollars in it?

Come on now, there is no real solution to energy cause the government doesn't want one.

I mean come on, when they start saying that windmills are bad because they mess with the pidgeons, I ask. So we loose a few pigeons, vs the rest of our planet?

What seems to be the big problem? Big Business is the problem and always will be.

Industry=Competition=Protectionism=Cost Rise=Corruption and so on.

~Keeper

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The knowledge of the Tree of Good and Evil is finally upon us. The very energy which would look so appealing to simple folks could actually be their utter destruction. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors goods says the shepherd. Maybe he had a good reason for saying so. Jealousy, desire anger and retribution combined with the most powerful energy source in the universe spells destruction. What if this technology was so ancient, it could be compared to a hamster exersising out of boredom. Energy so simple a monkey could tweek it to contrive its will or even kill another. Knowledge which would surely kill a planet not mature enough to handle its abuses. Ah, sweet pleasure and well intentioned days in the sun always turns to disagreement and anger, especially when one disagrees with another. Power beyond the fondest imagination for everyone on Earth, ring the bells and dance in the streets. Behold, the end is come.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
basset is also the x-conference fellow who has threatened to embarass deeply the obama administration if there isnt disclosure by the 31st of may.... so is this guy a lobbyist pursuing profit or a true discosure warrior. . .

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I think that this whole "energy" thing is open to interpretation. What kind of energy are we talking about, anyway? The potential to do work, and how much work can be done. That's the physics explanation.

So, I always think of energy as the ability to power transportation and electricity.

Are there other types of energy that we could harness from alien technology?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Or is this the final move for the oppressors to tempt us with our wildest fantasies only to corner us and finally annihilate us only to reap the resource of this energy for themselves

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by inregardstoo

But what would they even do with all that energy, honestly?

Really we're acting so afraid or hopeful. Besides electricity and transportation, what can you do with energy?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yeah, I have heard that there are some craft. They do indeed use reactors that are mind blowing given their energy output. What I was told is they move by falling. They can fall straight up! They are also believe to be from a place 1000-2000 light years away but are incapable of light speed and are not very old. It is not understood even in theory. It's all way way beyond me..

The problem is, that the conservation of energy laws are solid. No over unity exists in the Universe except the Universe itself. The fuel to power these reactors is simply un obtainable as it is only found in the hearts of black holes and super massive stars. Even if we could get to a place in the Galaxy were the fuel existed, there would be no way to harvest it. I heard just a pin head of the stuff would weight more than 400 earths.

I also know of some property in Arizona that is for sale. It is a very nice parcel with ocean frontage, and very reasonably priced to boot. If you would be interested please let me know.

Great post ravenshadow13! We, do need a miracle dont we?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

In the late 1880's, trade journals in the electrical sciences were predicting "free electricity" in the near future. Incredible discoveries about the nature of electricity were becoming common place. Nikola Tesla was demonstrating "wireless lighting" and other wonders associated with high frequency currents. There was an excitement about the future like never before. Within 20 years, there would be automobiles, airplanes, movies, recorded music, telephones, radio, and practical cameras. The Victorian Age was giving way to something totally new. For the first time in history, common people were encouraged to envision a utopian future, filled with abundant modern transportation and communication, as well as jobs, housing and food for everyone. Disease would be conquered, and so would poverty. Life was getting better, and this time, everyone was going to get "a piece of the pie." So, what happened? In the midst of this technological explosion, where did the energy breakthroughs go? Was all of this excitement about "free electricity", which happened just before the beginning of the last century, all just wishful thinking that "real science" eventually disproved?

Read on to find out: www.free-energy.ws...

very good article why we don't have free energy (and thus UFO technology)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Magzoid there is no such thing as free (Over Unity) Energy. You can only convert energy from one form to anouther, and always at a loss because of friction.

You ever heard of GEET?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Isn't this where Nikola Tesla comes in? I thought of that, too.
I always think of Tesla when "free energy" comes up.

But this isn't earth-based energy, apparently.

No one answered my question about what we/they could possibly do with so much energy that could be scary or powerful? Or what energy could actually be beyond electricity and fuel for transportation...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I was suggesting this half of my waking time last Sunday.

How about huge Solar arrays over the North and South Poles, shadowing the earth there during their summers, thus decreasing the increase in the shrinking of the Ice Poles?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Wow. I guess you have caught me as a phoney.

I thought that the no Zero Point Energy no money would be a snare.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

Imagine a world where true democracy existed, where freedom of thought truly existed, where excellence was desired from one another.

We can have that world.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Because Congress refuses to act, does that make them Traitors all over again?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by truthandjustice

Umm... what?

How is this about.... Congress? We're discussing free energy and UFOs.

[edit on 5/16/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

The problem is with fossil fuel people suppressing energy tech. i believe we have been energy free capable for a long time but the fossil fuel Nazis won't have it. They will go as far as murder to keep the oil paradigm going.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The reason that the government would keep this free energy secret, would depend on the greater agenda that the "powers that be" have.

Is it that they don't care to spend money on free energy to cater for a population they want to reduce?

Is to much money being made with fossil fuel energy? Umm, I think they have all the money already, and its more about control now!

There could be many other different scenarios that could be the agenda of the elite, that could prevent secret technology from being used!

Good thread! Star and Flag for you!

[edit on 17-5-2009 by DarksDeception]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join