It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A climate solution that's out of this world

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

But if our enemies would be working at these same facilities, they would have access to these supposedly dangerous things and could use them against us.

And just so it's clear for others in this thread, I don't claim to have any answers. I know where my opinion stands on this subject but it doesn't really pertain to what any of you think. In order to brainstorm, minds need to remain as open as possible. And the truth is, none of us here know the answers. I don't believe any of us have seen one of these facilities, or have spoken to government officials about UFO technology. If any of you have, then I apologize. But otherwise, you don't know any more than I do.

I do not believe this would be the ultimate climate solution. But I am not excluding that possibility. I think we should be working with wave, wind, tide, geothermal, and solar power that we already have a grasp on. I do believe if there are UFOs around on earth, we do have the ability to reverse engineer them. But I don't claim to have any credibility because if I said "I know the answer!" chances are it would be a lie.

[edit on 5/18/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
J.P. Morgan said about Telsas Free energy tower; "Nobody's going to milk my cow for free". You think we will get free energy while 'The Clowns' are in charge? I doubt it.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

This article tells us that:

1. Lobbyists believe that the government is in possession of UFOs.
(Which many of us may have assumed)

2. That if the government shared with us the technology powering the UFOs, we could use that to replace fossil fuels and save the world.

What do you think? I never considered this. We've seen the "UFOs are Real" threads and the "The government is keeping clean technology from us" threads. But seldom the "The government is keeping clean UFO technology from us" threads.

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

From the article:

1. A person representing a group is lobbying the Executive Branch of the US Government.

2. The group is the not for profit "Exopolitics Institute" of Hawaii (ref: www.exopoliticsinstitute.org ).

3. This group through the personage of Stephen Bassett, is *claiming* the government has flying saucers.

4. The group is not lobbying the US Congress because it is a political "third rail".

That's all I read out of the article.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

This is a good thread, isn't it?

At the risk of sounding totally esoteric, we do have one possible alternative to somehow beating the government (and who else?) out of their carefully guarded secrets regarding extraterrestrial technologies: remember, ourselves, how they work. I know...off the deep end...

Example of one man who originated such a technology:
www.searlsolution.com...

There is, however, no guarantee the an ET energy source would be "free."

Even if it harvested energy from the "ether" it would require hardware to put it to use, perhaps including materials that are rare on earth or beyond our current materials technologies. Besides that, we already have solar. That's worth something.

Many have different takes on what is holding us back. Some call it "money" or "greed" or "lust for power." I prefer to see it as a major dose of criminal insanity. And we won't get anywhere on that subject until the current "experts" on insanity are thoroughly exposed and deposed.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Actually this is a very frightening thought.

Let’s hope that they perhaps have this sauce of power but they don’t know how to make it work.

The very thought that the last lunatic had this sort of power at his disposal is a very sobering thought indeed.

Really I just can’t work out which would be the worsted idea. To let one government have this sort of power or to let the common man have it as a whole. One would be just about as bad as the other.

Anyway most are missing the point even if they have it, because it would have the effect of taking away the cash form our controllers so you are not going to find out about it, not for a very long time.

Just may be when half the population of the world is dead and our controllers are finding breathing difficult there will be some sort of release. But not until then under any circumstances.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

If they can't make it work, though, it's possible that with our own new technology they'll be able to make it work in the future.

Also, even though the lobbyists from the article may be questionable, this is not the first time I've heard of something like this, like the government being in possession of UFOs. This is only the first or second time I've heard it in the mainstream media.

That's what makes this so astounding, that it's coming out of the woodwork now. And not to bring it up but maybe Obama will release this type of information, since apparently some of his politician friends think it's a good idea (not these lobbyists, other people.)

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Your missing the point. The energy is free, it is bountiful, it is out "there" and it is not alien.
It might be better to ask; "Why do you need energy?"

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Ya ok if someone think that ufo technology exist on earth they are right
my fiber optic cable is ufo tech. ok people why they give up on solar panel energie projects Because you can't have nothing free in this world we are slaves if they are be able to sell you water in a bottle and make you pay 2 dollar for water when a empty bottle cost 5c soon you will pay for air in a bottle. For everything you have they must make you pay at the end of the month.

PS: no freebe

[edit on 21-5-2009 by knowneedtoknow]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

I don't think fiber optic technology comes from UFOs... but I could be wrong.

I do believe that free energy is possible, but maybe we are too greedy for it to ever actually happen.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join