It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A climate solution that's out of this world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I think that UFOs (at least vast majority of those) sightings that are not hoaxes are high-tech military technology. But sadly it cannot say anything about free energy being used as a source. Maybe they got high-tech steam engine inside?

But humanity (if we manage not to erase us in the process) would reach other sources of energy, which could be called free. I simply doubt that we allready did and are stalling its implementation. And if benefits to general public do not interest holders of such a wonder-tech,Mars colonisation would be peace of cake for them, not to mention Moon station.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I would assume that all Alien Technology primarily came from Germany in the early 40's, move to the states with project Paper Clip.

I would also assume that Russia has a fair ammount of it as well, since it's pretty on par with NASA on keeping things secret.

But other countries, might be using "advanced" technology, whether they are aware it comes from UFO's or not, is anybody's guess.

If I venture a guess at any other countries with that knowledge I would assume that perhaps the UK, maybe France and Germany as well.

As far as diclosure by those countries, I would assume a very "unique" gag order would be in place if they did know about it.

~Keeper

[edit on 5/16/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Well, wouldn't the allies of all those countries have access to the same technology? And I'm sure some of it is being marketed and sold as original.

Maybe this technology is everywhere but no one knows where it came from. So why not expose more of it, so it's out there for everyone? Even if some of it is dangerous, I think it will be like nuclear weapons in that everyone will have it and threaten with it, but no one will really use it.

And if they do, whatever, it's kind of inevitable anyway.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No not necesarrily. I depends on your overall cability in regards to the technology.

Put it this way, after the Cold War, when the US and Russia kind of fixed their ties. Do you think that Russia would have shared any advanced technology with the US, simply out of good faith?

Other countries would need to be put in the dark about certain technologies only because they have the potential to be better than the country who gave them their techonology.

I mean in American there are some smart people, who have done amazing things. Just look at India in the past 10 years, they graduate tons more scientists and engineers.

If the US were to give up all of it's technology on par with India, it would take no time at all for them to be techonologically superior to the US. I don't think that's a chance that the current world powers want to take.

Also it's a matter of National security. Imagine if NK or Iran got a hold of some very destructive technology only known to a few countries. What do you think would insue?

War over technology has not happened for a while, but it certainly would if we knew who had the most and who didn't.

I think your right in saying that alot of countries do sell advanced technology as their own, however they won't release how they came about, or the blue prints for such products. Boeing for example, has commercial jets and military jets that we still dont' know what kind of material they are made out of, do you think that's a coincidence?

~Keeper

[edit on 5/16/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

But if a scientist was given a Boeing, couldn't they scientifically determine what material it was made out of, if they had the right tools in the laboratory?

Remember that Russian guy that had a movie made about him? He sold all sorts of Russian military weapons to other countries. If those weapons had UFO technology, and some scientist wanted to replicate the weapons, they could easily be replicating that technology if they were able to determine the compounds that make up the weapons.

I'm sure it's been leaked somewhere, somehow. The question is- just how much?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well, you're almost right.

But think about it, what if the metal they are using is unknown to modern scientists other than those who actually created it? Determining what it is, probably is the easy part, replicating it however, that would be a stretch.

I totally understand where your coming from with the Russian guy, however, would you really know if you were looking at Alien technology if you were presented with it?

In my experience and the way our techonology moves forward every year, I don't think we would. Unless it was some ridiculous thing like Time Travel or Teleportation. But even then they could spin it and give the credit to American scientists.

~Keeper

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Not only would in my opinion acquisition and public release of free energy technology completely wreck the energy sector it would bring devastating changes to our society. From what I've been able to observe thus far, we humans are not mature enough to posses such an abundant source of power. Some are, but a wast majority unfortunately is not.

Given our current trends the mass utilization of free energy would lead either to an unimaginably deadly war or a massive overpopulation of the planet with total disregard to the rest of the ecosystem.

My sincere apologies for being so negative.

Kind regards, M.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Manawydan

No, I kind of agree with you.

We are a very young species who is still very much living in our primitive brains and most of our reactions are a cause of our Animilistic tendencies.

I think we aren't ready for such things, which is why it would need to be introduced in small doses, as opposed to all out disclosure.

~Keeper

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Given the fact that so many countries are fighting over oil... I tend to disagree.

Perhaps (oh no) there will be a global regulation for energy usage.

Either way, humans will probably end up wiping themselves out anyway.

But perhaps if we can reach a point of disclosure, and not necessarily usage, we would be able to contact those who created this technology and discuss where we are at.

I would take suggestions from other-worldly beings, if they were as advanced as to create some magnificent source of technology. That would be proof enough for me to trust them. Because honestly I would think that any ET would be stupid if they wanted to overtake our pollution-ridden, deforested planet.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
...I would take suggestions from other-worldly beings, if they were as advanced as to create some magnificent source of technology.
As would I and, I suspect, almost anyone here on ATS or anyone who has ever stopped to think about life, Earth and the Universe. It's the other almost 7 billion people that worry me

But seriously, given the public availability of an abundant cheep energy source, we would, as we have thus far proven only destroy this beautiful planet... just faster. This is my fear.

Cheep energy is a primary reason there are so many humans on the Earth. Cheep energy translates into cheep food which translates into cheep labor, which in turn into successful economy that into political power and finally military might. I suspect that in the everyday world anyone above the "cheap labor" mark would exercise their power in other to prevent the public release of "free energy".

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Manawydan]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Maybe, maybe not. Let's look at my environmental concerns:
Deforestation
Destruction of land for farming
Destruction of land for fossil fuels
Global warming
Pollution
Pollution from fossil fuels
Oil spills

So, more than half of those might be avoided if we could kick out the fossil fuels. I'm not sure what this technology would be. I think it is possible that it has very few risks. I think (erm, hope) that we would be able to use this technology to better our other technological research in the areas of environmental protection, medicine, etc...

But... humans are stupid, so you're right. That's probably not very realistic of me.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There is one big reason the government could not give out the UFO power source.

Everyone and his brother would be building space craft and leaving.

Then the government would have no one left to govern

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I don't see how that would happen?

Simply giving out a source of free energy does not automatically mean that people would have the capacity to built craft that could travel in space correctly and safely.

Certainly an individual would have more options and a very intelligent person could create all sorts of devices with such free energy. But us all flying out at a whim because of some new energy is kind of absurd.

~Keeper

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
we can have that. cant wait. it'll start off as fuel efficient cars.. then maybe cars that are a bit hydro friendly.. then they'll fly a bit... but the full blown effect? they might only release it exclusively. fools!.... why not give it to people?.. that'll get ur economy up n runnin sooner than u think. free vehicles. and then free lessons to learn to drive. followed by complimentary cheese n snacks in the lobby and BAM! we own the universe!......

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NipdPrice

Not quite.

Just because it might make it easier to fuel cars, doesn't mean it will make it easier to build cars...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
good post, guess we dont need this one any more
Star an flag..

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GOTZEUS

Someone already had informed me that I had inadvertently created a repeat thread. By that point it already had a number of replies. I informed everyone that they should use that thread instead, but obviously that didn't happen.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The problem with any clean energy is very obvious to see. The fossil fuel industry is a billion if not trillion dollar a year industry. There is so much money still to be made from fossil fuels that the TPTB do not want to lose. The middle east countries especially would lose there main asset. I'm sorry to say the the dollar trumps the Environment.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manawydan
Not only would in my opinion acquisition and public release of free energy technology completely wreck the energy sector it would bring devastating changes to our society. From what I've been able to observe thus far, we humans are not mature enough to posses such an abundant source of power. Some are, but a wast majority unfortunately is not.

Agreed as much as I believe we need it, the question then becomes are we mature enough as a species for that kind of abundant energy? To pretty much do what we want when we want?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

OK, so then people seem to want magnetic zero point energy. Here's a MAGIC formula for making it appear.

Pres. Obama has stated that if people had a different way of doing things that might be better then he would be ready to listen.

MAGIC formula:

1. Get a RR boxcar and place it on the whitehouse lawn inside of the fenced area.

2. Find some real beefy guys like Marc Henry from the WWE to stuff it with hundred dollar bills, all the way to the top.

3. Seal the doors, weld them.

4. Give it a name, like the "Zero point Energy Challenge"

5. Show up with Zero point Energy and you get the boxcar

Kinda like "The Sword in the Stone". Sounds wacky, but no Zero point Energy, no cost.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join