It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A climate solution that's out of this world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Yer I have lost any and all faith in government's of all persuasions, So do they have this tech of free energy? Yer I would say they do! Would they share it with us "not a hope in hell!" the governments would have to completely collapse before we would get anything other than there BullS**t!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Yeah, always same old Tesla! People always forget the work of Viktor Schauberger and his accomplishments for the Germans during World War 2.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Haunebu]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Raven, I weep for this world and I especially weep for the starving children.

If the ruling people have the answer, they are condemning everyone else to death.

Will they pay for it in eternity? I hope so, and I believe so.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
There is a simple reason that we will never have full disclosure on the topic of aliens.... MONEY.

Pure and simple. If any government were to release information about aliens and other worldly technology, then they would be somewhat forced to share the technology.

This would mean we could all have free energy, and that would be bad for business. Tax revenues would fall sharply (think of all the lost revenue from energy production alone), a number of big businesses would cease trading almost overnight, and that then creates unemployed workers (not a good scenario), and so on.

Money is the only reason we have this secrecy. As long as people are so attached to it we will never get anywhere.

Now some of you will say, how do we get around that problem... well the answer is simple. Back in the days before money we had bartering. It didn't stop the flow of trade, and certainly didn't stop the development of technology. We would have to seriously re-think the whole system, but it would allow a lot more of us to get on in life, and not have to worry about the greed of politicians.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

YAY! Let's go for it.

Even tho I hate those damp knickers - they are so annoying.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I suspect the ship is not something that can even be de engineered. It's not like it would have an engine room, etc. The ship is the engine is the habitat is the computer. The technology will be part of the ship itself, like a molecular dna bound together into a functioning entity. Our top guys will continue to look at it without a clue where to start. Still they should release the info and put the planet on a path to asking for help.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentusImagine a standard internal combustion engine, transported back to be given to a homo erectus. They might well recognize it as a "gift from the gods" and even revere it, worship it, however in their current evolutionary line, they lack the ability to discern it's parts, analyze its fuel, or even understand the math and physics that cause it to work.

Perhaps we as a species have to evolve significantly just to be able to understand ET propulsion.

Hell, not even sending it back to the Homo Erectus... we can just send a device from five hundred years in our future, back a few thousand years, and the idiots will worship it and call it "the ark of the covenant", follow it around for 40 years as it gathers data, then base the next 4000 years of our history on a pointless set of religions set around this flying box!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Let's put this in creative Biblical Lingo
"For if man ever shall findeth technology that would birth tremendous profit to him, trust in me that thall shall not reap the benifit, nor knoweth of the abundance HE has coveted to himself."

and the second verse

"..And I sayeth unto him who asks why I refuseth the free provision of that which he needs....... What then would demand thou loyalty and subserviance if that which is the property of the Devine is given without worship of the Devine?"

and the third and final verse

" And he said to the foolish man covered in untamed oil, Free energy can not existeth, physically or monetarily, as Action can not be birthed from Inaction."

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Have you people ever though about it this way:
If the free energy would be public then everyone would be happy. The 1337 wouldn't have to hide it because we wouldn't need money..

What good does a hidden free energy source do?

Do we even have proof that it exists? All we have is a few loonies running around telling everyone: "The government is hiding teh free enery source!!!11one11eleven". Where is the proof? Leaked documents or anything..??

[edit on 17-5-2009 by DGFenrir]

Edit:

Them hiding it because they're afraid of revealing that they've been lying to you.

A blind believers excuse. Why didn't they think of that before? Why do things like this become secrets?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

A climate solution that's out of this world

www.nytimes.com

The government has in its possession "extraterrestrial vehicles," lobbyist Stephen Bassett said. As in flying saucers.

Well that settles it, it must be true because a Lobbyist says so....

Now let me get this straight, The US government would rather see the extermination
of all life forms on the planet due to our own pollution than admit to UFO's and use their
advanced forms of Power.

Somebody tell me, I'm crazy, but this just sounds like a movie script and
not reality.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
good post...

but my opinion is we ourselves can come up with ways to solve our enery problems or at least curb our waste,,,,
this shoulda been started years ago...

One can just look at rush hour traffic and see 1000's of cars with only 1 occupant in them....
Most will drive to the store even if there 1 block away...
Looking the amount of energy we put into our products we make that are disposable...

Im big time into UFO's and stuff but Basset is a little over board...

And hoping the UFO space ships are going to solve all our problems and the ET"S want to help us and fix our ozone is nutts!!!

we can solve alot of our own problems if man put their effort into it,,,

If there is a magic way of free energy it would have to creep into society in small doses over some years...and it wouldnt be free,,,,
it would have to be made with cheap parts so it breaks down again to keep factories busy and keep people working to pay tax's...

I assume also an ET space ship is way more advanced,,like 100's or 1000 years more adavanded than our technology,,,
Im sure if you had a top team of scientist working/studying one for several+ years they could give a general outline and figure out some stuff from it...
If their able to engineer/replicate a craft from it ,,,our craft would be like a wright brothers first plane they built compared to a f-16 fghter jet to what the ET's have...

well,,,I thinkI said enuff,,,,smile

huggs everyone....

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
i find it hard to believe there is something that awesome just sitting around that people are aware but they arent doing anything with it.

Expand your mind further and think about it......if they had the technology 50 - 60 years ago, they woudn't be hanging around an ancient rock full of disasters and misery. No siree they would be out and about exploring in space (Star Trek anyone)

To think that all this 'secret' technolgy is just holed up somewhere in a hanger waiting for the time when they can figure it out and publicly test drive it. Is crazy. I assure you 'they' have stolen and intergrated alot into out planet from this 'secret' technology' all for the bad mind you. power greed the norm.

The real 'powers that be' the ones that have all the answers they have left this planet a long time ago in order to seed on other planets in order to explore and corrupt and fight. they have left others in charge to fill in for them until they return, which we are on the brink of.

The problem is alot of this 'secret' technology is getting out and as our technology improves ' or what they feel they must give us' the greater the chances of being found out, therefore, they are forced to implement new plans without the consent of the real 'powers that be' being somewhat human 'they make mistakes' each mistake they make the closer we get to disclosure.

Imagine a world with disclosure, a new era, where earthlings finally get the chance to become part of something magnificent. no more control, power,greed,money imagine it!

It doesn't have to be a fantasy.

The world is waking up and the caretakers have to change the rules in order to combat this. How long can they live the lie? when more and more people are beginning to understand what life is really about.

Exciting times indeed

[edit on 17-5-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
What skimpy beginnings of advanced technology humans are now in posession of pale in comparison with what we presumably can soon enough have after aligning with the proper nonhumans... The biggest environmental issue isn't global warming/climate change anyway. It's increased toxicity and depletion of resources due to exploding human population in tandem with industries as we know them. Hopefully enough (and the right) people will finally get serious enough about Disclosure and then, let's face it, primarily, Contact.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by inregardstoo

But what would they even do with all that energy, honestly?

Really we're acting so afraid or hopeful. Besides electricity and transportation, what can you do with energy?

An answer to your question about why people would be worried about someone harnessing massive amounts of energy is the sad fact that humans tend to build weapons with there greatest technologies.
Now imagine if you could harness the power of a star in a relatively small machine and how dangerous that could be. We still haven't managed to conquer fusion reaction yet except in a weaponized form.
If this technology is real maybe were not ready for it , and thats why it's kept secret??

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Kurokage]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wow did this thread explode. I'm trying to catch up! Okay, here are some questions and points:

1. Don't we already have enough weaponry to take out the entire earth? And in all honesty, if more energy means we can take out the entire... say... universe, we wouldn't really care about anything past earth anyway. I'm not saying that is right, but that's how humans work. I would hope that if we did create something that powerful, the ETs (if they exist, are intelligent, can communicate, etc) would do something to stop us. I don't think they -would- hand over something that dangerous. But I also think that if a weapon that powerful was created, it would never be used until things became so horrible that it was like a suicide for humanity. Not that we should also kill everything on our planet, but that's how humans think. I always bring up nukes, because everyone always threatens with them, and we say "OH NOOO IRAN HAS WEAPONS!" or whatever, but they never use them. They probably won't. Because if you use one, chances are you're getting nuked right back. We just use them as a scare tactic. And that's what I wrote my college essay on because it makes me angry. I don't think we use even half of our most dangerous weapons. We're too scared.

2. We should be working on our own energy technology, and the reason why we're not progressing more is money. That's where the money comes in. I don't think that money is behind the reason why UFO technology is out in the open, -specifically-. But I know that energy is why we are still using fossil fuels. People enjoy drama. The people in power enjoy having lots of money from making us, the not-rich, pay for lots of things. So, fuel is right up there, and if everyone could have it, a small handful of people would be out of luck. I say "oh well." They say "That's not fair, we don't want to be poor like you! We don't care about the environment! Or fairness!" Funny, right?

3. You are all such great writers and it astounds me, moving on.

4. I think that the ships can be deconstructed and re-engineered. I think this because I personally believe that if we do have UFOs owned by the government/military/whatever, that we don't just have one. We have at least 20. And possibly a lot more, I have no idea. That's my guess, because in case something happened to one, we would still want lots more for backup. So, question. If we have a good handful of UFOs, where did they come from? Maybe one from a crash here, one from a crash there (why are these UFOs crashing -anyway-. I don't think it's by accident, and I don't think the ETs are just giving them away to us. What do you think?). But the chances of finding one or two are pretty high. But the chances of finding 20 in perfectly working order are pretty low. Especially if they are -crashing-. That means part of it breaks. So we would have to repair it, and then make more to fill in our stockpiles. I don't know if the ETs are just shipping in a ton of UFOs for us. That would be awfully nice, especially if the stuff that runs them has the potential to destroy... us, stars, whatever.

um 5. Apparently the people on this planet -would- rather support habitat loss, cancer, all that awful stuff instead of giving out whatever free technology they would have. It's like deforestation and population control and taxes, all at once. Awesome.

6. If there is free energy, which there probably is, why hasn't the formula been leaked somehow by some guy hoping to get rich off it?

7. And oil. Eventually there will be no more, correct? What happens then? Do they keep denying free energy and come up with a new energy to make us pay for? Why not just make us pay for their free energy...?

8. Even if there is free energy that we can have, for free, you bet your bottom dollar that they will come up with something awful to charge us more for. Food, clothes, healthcare. You can live without fuel for your car, and at this point you can power your house with wind or solar energy. But what about the things we need to live? They'll probably give us all ugly barcode tattoos at birth, and when we are to get them removed at age 10, they will charge us a million a pop. Something like that.

This discussion is amazing!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Being discussed here a few days ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow...it is on another thread. I thought they closed threads when someone else posted first...in all fairness.

Where are the mods?

Where do I post? The cute girl getting all the points or the OP who broke the story.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pamie

If you go back to the first page or so of this thread when I was informed that I had inadvertently reposted an article, I did tell everyone to go post their comments there and that the thread should be closed.

It wasn't. It can still be closed because that is fair. I did suggest this when I was informed. Thank you.

Edit- Not all double threads are closed when there is significant discussion taking place already. And to add, I don't need points.

[edit on 5/17/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage

An answer to your question about why people would be worried about someone harnessing massive amounts of energy is the sad fact that humans tend to build weapons with there greatest technologies.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Kurokage]

Yes...I agree. Power can be dangerous in the wrong hands, and I don't see the leadership (local and worldwide) that instills confidence.

It's all a dream.

The few loose screws always ruin it for the rest of the enlighten.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Is the human mind capable of understanding zero point energy? Possibly not, but maybe we could capture or steal it from ET. Wasn't there an Outer Limits episode where Robert Duval was altered and sent to infiltrate some ETs?

Anyway, ETs or not we have our computers and our bots. Perhaps they can understand and engineer such things.

If someone did show up with zero point energy I would suspect they got it from ET or some bot. ETs are kinda enigmatic, but bots seem more reachable. We need "quantum bots", then forget the ET stuff altogether.

I have no proof, but I strongly feel thet some of the ETs are actually bots themselves.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

If the government was really in possession of this extraterrestrial technology do you honestly believe that the military would still be flying around in fossil fuel powered, clumsy and relatively slow aircraft, using conventional weaponry far less advanced than science fiction can produce?

While I'd like to believe that they have alien technology, the very fact that at least the military has not exploited that technology is proof enough that they indeed DO NOT have it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join