It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to know were UFO's really come from?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sorry plasma critters you say if that were the case they would be indigenous to earth and we would have records of them back into ancient times. And no mater how you break it down black ops air craft are beyond anything we can imagine did you ever wonder why ufos tend to be spotted near air force bases this isnt just an anomaly. as far as your statistics i wouldnt even begin to imagine how you came to a statistical analysis of what percentage is what care to share.

Scram jets were invented in the 1960 there nothing new Scramjet is an acronym for Supersonic Combustion Ramjet. The scramjet differs from the ramjet in that combustion takes place at supersonic air velocities through the engine. It is mechanically simple, but vastly more complex aerodynamically than a jet engine. Hydrogen is normally the fuel used.

This is not what most people see as ufo aircraft although it does play havoc with the people that believe in chem trails when they see a trail consisting of dots instead of one long stream.

Here is more likely at least one of the culprits The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B's (code-named Astra) first operational flight was in the early 90s. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Top Secret, Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies. At least 3 of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1994. The Aurora is the most classified aerospace development program in existence. The TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created by the Aurora Program. It is funded and operationally tasked by the National Reconnaissance Office, the NSA, and the CIA. The TR-3B flying triangle is not fiction and was built with technology available in the mid 80s

This is a much more likely scenario then aliens stopping off on earth to write things in our wheat fields and kidnap cows. The government just perpetuates the myth ever noticed when interest in ufo's starts to wane there is suddenly a press hit somewhere of crop circle etc got to fuel the fire. see here the funny part if an alien race had the tech to fly accross the galaxy surely they could do a better job of hiding them. But the government on the other hand would have to periodically make sure people see them which is why a black aircraft goes running around with lights on.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Zeppelin UFO that may be the only one that has been seen
around the world.
Might even have a stable in Colorado.

As it moves forward the arcs move to the back as a transmission
of electrical wireless power from one power plant to the next.

This was proven to be loss less by Tesla, people were listening
to him. Sorry that we were not clued in but its better we are not
told how it works.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
The government hiding anti gravity craft fits in all these scenarios much butter including abductions and cattle mutilations.

And just how do secret government anti gravity ships 'fit in' with cattle mutilations?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Dragonrider

I commend you on the black ops recognition in respect to the UFOLOGY field. But again, this is just a classic case of someone who has not spent the "alone time" with all of the information that is available to us.

As someone who is inclined to black ops testemony.. i think you should listen to the testemony of other's who have encountered ET's in person, however, saying that.. i would not be suprised if you find it difficult to absorb new information (testemony) after being convinsed of the almighty government black op senario.

I stand with Zorgon and Dimentional detective on this and can EASILY say that you are missing a much larger picture when it comes to gathering more information ....information which pertains to the history of our earth. based on structures and old forms of hyrogliphics and what not.

I for one have read the day after roswell and am convinced that we are capable of creating ET craft ONLY with the assistance of the HOST species who originally provided it.

you may be on path to understanding just like the rest of us, but CONCLUDING weather it be black ops, or whatever, is a mistake...instead think of it as an open "case".

sorry for miss spelled words.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The government hiding anti gravity craft fits in all these scenarios much butter including abductions and cattle mutilations.

And just how do secret government anti gravity ships 'fit in' with cattle mutilations?

The mutilations program collects and analyzes ‘specific biological tissue’ from mammals—cattle—which are similar enough to humans to yield reliable results in tests of “stealth” particle beam weapons under development, intended for use on humans. This monitoring of the effects of ionizing radiation on cattle, is ‘pseudo-justified’ to NSA oversight committees, on ‘environmental grounds’, since the techniques for studying the effects of radiation—whether produced by the high-voltage electrical discharges emitted by saucers, or defense-related weapons under “national security purposes”—are essentially the same.

The weapons appear to be for “population control”, judging from the degree of secrecy surrounding the removal of tissue from the cattle. (See Chap. TV [”Sightings”] for more on this subject). The use of other people’s animals without their permission helps to conceal the research, since the presence of such large animals at government facilities would be obvious. Since the weapons are designed for use on humans in their natural environment, without their knowledge, use of them on cattle, as the most available mammals around, produces more realistic results.

A ‘spinof’ benefit of the perennial “tests”, is to justify the continued veil of secrecy, since, so long as there is “on-going” research involving the saucers, the secrecy conceals them and everything connected to them. Though the government continues to use the national security veil to deny public access to saucer technology, the ultimate purpose is the private, economic security of IllumiNazi corporations. One fascist hand washes the other, as we are controlled and experimented on like lab animals, and the sham continues.

see cattle on this page

ED: You knew that was coming zorgon and anti gravity is a direct
result of Tesla's wireless loss less transmission of electricity.

Similarly, particle beam devices employing ultraviolet laser concepts, in the hands of Secret Government CIA maniacs, are in my estimation the basis for “stealth murder weapons” being tested on cattle, for which the ‘mutilations’ are their removal of tissue from the cattle to test for organic damage effects. Such weapons, tuned to U.V. frequencies, will disable a victim’s T4 immune cells, can cause death by “terminal pneumonia”, other related organic failures, cancer (by destroying pl6 and p53 oncogenes), or tuberculosis17.

more from section 4

[edit on 5/18/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 5/18/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

reply to post by spacevisitor

What your seeing in the paintings is what is referred to as the light of god it wasnt ufo craft it was a representation of light shinning down from heaven.

Seriously mate.. are you that daft? Are you really that daft? since when does the light of this god.. have a disc with four lights coming from it? since when is the light of this god depicted as a blatant rocket shaped like something you would see on the jetsons with a little person inside it? I guess that craft was a crack in the clouds, the flames on teh back were probably a representation of brimstone? and the person in the craft was what??? an angel? LMFAO.. Better yet a demon telling the world to be good or the bogey man will get them? Honestly. Before you go posting all this crap theory #e about the origins of UFO's and all that crap.. I suggest you study alot further than the 700 club.
You are a blatant moron and I have no tolorance for your kind. Now buggar off and come up with your own theories.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

and further more you nitwit.. There are no bases UN, or US anywhere in china or north korea. We dont have bases on the moon either. THese UFOs have been seen in ancient times as well. look up the nuremberg sheets. (sp) Every sign you need, ever ounce of proof, evidence, or what ever you want to call it is more concrete and solid than the bible and sits well within our past. open your eyes, research and THENpost.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
ED: You knew that was coming zorgon and anti gravity is a direct
result of Tesla's wireless loss less transmission of electricity.

True but its nice once in a while when someone else does the leg work

If Aliens were doing the cow thing there would only be one reason I could think of... Alien biology students coming every year to study. Same with abductions... every year a new class...

But since that scenario is highly unlikely, the testing of beam weapons seems as good as any, then blame it on Aliens...

Has anyone ever correlated the cattle mutilations with proximity to places like Kirtland AFB, which is beam weapon central?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Ok I'm going to kill two birds with one stone here and hopefully all of you ET-freaks will wake up and pass this information on to other people obsessed with green-guys! (Not trying to sound sarcastic but the idea of someone thinking of a green man existing deserves a BIG laugh)

Nazi's developed those circular flying discs back in the 1930's to help them win the World War, BMW helped with the design.

And considering they didn't win the powers that rule the world today were itching to get their hands on the German Scientists!

Project Paperclip, my friend.

Now lets not confuse these circular hover discs with the bright flashes we see moving rapidly throughout the sky, many are quick to toss them into the same section as the flying saucers but they are two completely different entities but the Gov' and the Media pass them off as one in the same which is apart of the GREAT DECEPTION.

I suggest checking out the Conspiritus series that follows with that Youtube link, all of the people featured are CREDIBLE sources ESPECIALLY the late Roger Morneau! May he R.I.P. because I feel a lot of you are pointing the blame at the one figure a lot of you have been deceived that doesn't exist!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I,m posting this because people are so willing to believe in aliens they overlook who is really flying these aircraft.

In other words are you implying that ET craft are nothing but a myth? Why are YOU so willing to believe that everything that is purported to have been seen are black project craft from the stables of LM's Skunk Works or Boeing's Phantom Works? Have you any proof that this is so? It's only conjecture at best. Statements by so called whistle blowers! So, these could be alien craft and not man made.

In a similar vein, there is as yet no incontrovertible proof of the existence ET craft. What we're seeing could be nothing more than top secret craft being made by black projects!

Get my drift?
It's 50 - 50! But as far as I'm concerned, what we may be looking at are both ET and black budget craft. In other words both ETs and humans may be flying their respective craft in and out of our atmosphere!

Cheers!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt that the triangles, which are something new, are indeed experimental aircraft developed by the the U.S.. Other UFO's that have been documented by very credible witnesses, however, are most likely not of our development.

Who knows, maybe the NAZI's developed flying saucers, and many NAZI's escaped on said flying saucers, but if so, why haven't the tried to take over the world again? I guess lack of man power would be a big reason. Still, you would think they would be recruiting. Another explanation might be that while these saucers can fly with amazing speeds, and are capable of amazing feats, the very nature of how they fly makes them useless as weapons platforms. This would explain why no bombs were dropped in the Battle of LA.

This comes down to the idea of visiting ET's. What the heck happened at Roswell, because the official explanation doesn't make any sense. How successful could we be at copying alien technology?

If you dropped a car off in the 13th century, or back in Roman times, they could not have copied the technology. They could have taken it apart, and maybe gotten a good idea of how it worked, but they could not reproduce it. They simply did not have the metallurgy capabilities, let alone the ability to have harnessed electricity in order to properly machine the steel, that they couldn't make in the first place. It probably would have accelerated the advancement of technology, but it would have take a long, long time to duplicate the car, if it could have been done, like several centruies. Now, if a car had been sent back to say the 16th century, or the 17th century, there is a good chance they could have duplicated it in a few decades, or at least a functioning car.

As far as our harnessing of electricity, and development of microprocessors, that is something we did on our own, and how the technology was developed can be clearly identified and traced.

If we have this ET technology, then why are we spending hundreds of billions of dollars on air superiority fighters? (maybe it is millions, can't remember)

Why would the aliens allow us to keep one of their space craft if we captured one? If they thought we had the ability to re-engineer the technology, I think they would have taken it out, remote detonateion, or something.

Here is another possibility. Maybe the Philadelphia story is true, and we stumbled across some technology that we still don't understand, and some of what is being reported comes from that.

I believe we have a replacement for the SR-71, but I don't think anyone has seen it and mistaken it for a UFO. From my understanding it is launched from a C5 or a 747, or some other large craft, and skims around the planet at the edge of space, and then lands on a secret location.

Also, why would our military be testing weapons on cattle out on the range, that makes no sense at all. Certainly our military can afford to buy some cattle to use for target practice, without killing other peoples livestock.

Oh yeah, the information on plasma life forms seems to be very believable, and based on very sound scientific fact. These plasma creatures most likely couldn't exist here on Earth, but only in space, or perhaps on the Sun itself.

Maybe, our physical bodies real purpose is to become vessels for our plasma based souls or spirits, to enable us to travel across space? This is something I have been wondering about for awhile.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
If we have this ET technology, then why are we spending hundreds of billions on air superiority fighters?

And if the PTB know that alien visitations are a reality then why are we spending millions on SETI?? Is it a cover-up?

Are we aware of the reality of America's secret Shadow Government? Its directive is to:

Develop an armed capability to repel any threat to the status quo, (including the uncertain ontological, social, and economic impacts of any revelation of the reality of UFO and extraterrestrial presence) through the development of a Star Wars/BMDO ground and space-based surveillance and SDI weapons network.

Some of the important directives/tasks of these departments/organizations under the Intelligence Branch of the SSG, related to UFOs/Aliens are:

National Reconnaissance Office(NRO).
Controls and collects information from global spy satellites, monitors UFO traffic entering and leaving Earth's atmosphere, coordinates firing of energy beam weapons from orbiting Star Wars satellites at selected human ground and airborne targets and selectively at extra-terrestrial craft. Loc: Pentagon basement and Dulles Airport area, VA.

National Security Agency
Orchestration of information-control and cover-up activities related to UFO secrecy and surveillance of extra-terrestrial operations.
Loc: Fort Meade, MD.

Central Intelligence Agency
Cooperates with NSA's UFO cover-up operations.
Loc: Langley, VA, and worldwide branches.

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Counter Intelligence Division
Cooperates with the National Reconnaissance Organization in the surveillance of those involved in close encounters with UFOs and extra-terrestrials.

U.S. Navy Office of Naval Intelligence
Has a compartmented unit involved in UFO and USO [Unidentified Submerged Objects] information gathering.

U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations
(AFOSI) has a compartmented unit involved in investigating UFO sightings, extra-terrestrial contact reports, as well as IAC [Identified Alien Craft] surveillance.
Loc: Bolling Air Force Base, MD.

NASA Intelligence
Intelligence on astronaut and reconnaissance satellite encounters with UFOs and ETs, and coordinates the transfer of alien technology to U.S. and allies' aerospace operations.

So there's much going on out there where UFOs are concerned. What of SETI? What a farce!

Cheers!

The complete article can be read in the link below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

If the PTB were actively fighting against an alien force, I would expect all of their efforts to be aimed at creating advance fighting forces based on the most advanced technology, irregardless of desires to keep things secret. I think they would produce the craft with the advanced technology and claim it as something that we have developed on our own.

Chances are that what we do see is the most advance weapons they can develop. Some things would be kept secret, like experimental vehicles still in development, satellite capabilities, and stealth recon vehicles, but if we had flying saucers capable of interstellar travel, I believe this would be made known. Most likely our technical capabilities are unable to compete with alien technology that allows them interstellar travel.

Chances are that we are dealing with more than one alien group and developing alliances. The PTB are not all of one group, and each is carrying out its negotiations for its own purposes.

Actually, I am not in disagreement with you on the intentions of the PTB, just speculation on how it is being done.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I,m posting this because people are so willing to believe in aliens they overlook who is really flying these aircraft. Let me introduce you United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) is one of the ten Unified Combatant Commands of the United States Department of Defense. The Joint Chiefs of Staff created it in 1992 as a successor to the Strategic Air Command (SAC).

Who was behind them before these agencies were created?
I mean for example,
What inspired davinci to add them into his portraits?

And as for the guy talking about "little green men" ...
I would tend to believe they look like us and that means, we look like them.

All of these black op projects only tell me one thing. The son is trying to be like his Father.
[edit on 19-5-2009 by ShawNee922]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b but if so, why haven't the tried to take over the world again? I guess lack of man power would be a big reason. Still, you would think they would be recruiting.

Hypothetically speaking... what if...

The Nazi's are the PTB?

How successful could we be at copying alien technology?

Bob Lazar seems to think we had some success... problem is we never believe those that know and ridicule them, but clamor to believe pretend 'whistle blowers' and never once check their credentials

If you dropped a car off in the 13th century, or back in Roman times, they could not have copied the technology. They could have taken it apart, and maybe gotten a good idea of how it worked, but they could not reproduce it. They simply did not have the metallurgy capabilities, let alone the ability to have harnessed electricity in order to properly machine the steel, that they couldn't make in the first place.

Considering the Romans had the steam engine (as a toy) had they seen the real potential they just might have. They even had concrete as was discovered when they investigated how they managed to flood the coliseum for sea battles.

I believe we have a replacement for the SR-71, but I don't think anyone has seen it and mistaken it for a UFO. From my understanding it is launched from a C5 or a 747, or some other large craft, and skims around the planet at the edge of space, and then lands on a secret location.

Try Blackswift
SR-72 Confirmed: Mach 6 Project Blackswift

Also, why would our military be testing weapons on cattle out on the range, that makes no sense at all. Certainly our military can afford to buy some cattle to use for target practice, without killing other peoples livestock.

I agree with that... there is another explanation for the cows we haven't found yet

Oh yeah, the information on plasma life forms seems to be very believable, and based on very sound scientific fact. These plasma creatures most likely couldn't exist here on Earth, but only in space, or perhaps on the Sun itself.

Maybe, our physical bodies real purpose is to become vessels for our plasma based souls or spirits, to enable us to travel across space? This is something I have been wondering about for awhile.

Now your talking... but it appears that they can live within the atmosphere as well... perhaps they birth in the atmosphere and when Adult move out into space... But that is for another thread

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

When I think of the PTB, I think of the oil cartels. They are the ones with all the money. After them come the banking and insurance cartels. Oscams Razor isn't a bad way to go. It isn't as fun as speculating about the Illuminati, but far more likely.

What the Romans mainly lacked was the metallurgical technology. They knew how to make iron, and they certainly understood its worth, but they couldn't make it in large enough quantities to consider it as more than a luxury item. Steel was an even higher level, which they had yet to discover. Odds are good that alien technology has some advanced metallurgy, and some other exotic items that we have yet to discover, and can not reproduce.

I just don't think Blackswift explains the numerous UFO sightings, many by very credible sources. Although, I do think we may have developed technology for round shaped flying disks, I suspect that what level we have achieved still does not have the capability to be viable, and if we did, the technology would be announced to the public, and possibly be made commercially available.

It still seems that the most likely explanation for at least a portion of the numerous sightings of UFO's is that we do have alien visitors, and history suggests that they have been visiting us here for a very long time. Most likely, we are not alone in this universe.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ok im tired of the mis interpretation in art works i think this video should enlighten you on bizentine art where most of the ufo paintings come from. It is nothing more than a mis interpretation by people who do not understand the culture and there art.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Has anyone ever correlated the cattle mutilations with proximity to places like Kirtland AFB, which is beam weapon central?

Good point

Found this interesting quote from Robert Hasting's (excellent) work
on UFO sightings at ICBM sites and Nuclear Weapons Storage Areas:

Lt. Col. Robert Peisher (USAF Ret.)—Former Commanding Officer, Detachment #5, 37th Air Rescue Squadron helicopter unit at Malmstrom AFB, Montana:

Peisher has confirmed the accuracy of Joseph Chassey’s account regarding the incident during which an unknown craft hovered above Malmstrom’s nuclear Weapons Storage Area, one night in the fall of 1975. However, Peisher said that even though his unit’s helicopters had indeed been involved in the intercept attempt, he himself had already been transferred to another squadron when the incident occurred, and had only heard about it “much later”.

Peisher also states that he had once been briefed by local civilian law enforcement about a series of cattle mutilations, many of which had occurred near Minuteman missile sites, during the summer and fall of 1975. He states that he and Cascade County deputy sheriff Captain Keith Wolverton determined that more than 80 such mutilations had occurred within Malmstrom’s missile field boundaries, some quite near various ICBM Launch Facilities (silos).

Peisher further states that he had been informally told about multiple UFO incidents at Malmstrom’s Minuteman missile sites, including one event during which a UFO "the size of a football field" had silently flown over the Echo Launch Control Facility one night in the fall of 1975.

Link:
www.nicap.org...

Military Base UFO Activity
www.geocities.com...

Theres also this quite disturbing film documenting the work of the Animal Pathology Field Unit (APFU) working in the U.K.:

Richard D. Hall tackles the controversial subject of animal mutilation. What is animal mutilation? What could be causing it? Compelling, chilling and thought provoking documentary which could change your entire view of planet Earth.
The U.K. government knows more than it lets on about these bizarre incidents.

Film:

Cheers.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
there are many hypothesis abput provenance of the UFO's....and they can be both of human origin that alien one.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Mario Maisto]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Interesting theory there i must admit It can explain many things as well the problems i have with it would be if aliens were at war with us so to speak. They wouldn't have the support needed to take on a global government. So i find this scenario highly unlikely. It makes much more since that the government just dont want everyone to see what they have in case it becomes needed for the next big conflict.

Another question i saw from someone else if you being the government needed to conduct experiments on populaces and they have to do with radiation a cover story would be used to avoid panic. Cattle mutilations along the same lines the parts that disappear would all be necessary for checking for biological and radioactive contamination. The FBI has even investigated cases Now alot of what has been attributed to cattle mutilations is in fact predator related and decomposition. But it does allow the government to do periodic sampling think about this to cattle on the east coast ever get mutilated no wonder why? Perhaps they arent near test areas?

Human abductions some people of course are just crazy but others show several symptoms of drug induced traumas when you research UFO abductions you begin to notice that it has very similar side effect to hypnotic drugs.

To believe aliens are doing this is what your expected to believe even encouraged to believe. Thats why every time someone asks for document of ufo roswell etc under freedom of information they get nothing. There simply looking at the wrong thing!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join