It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to know were UFO's really come from?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

So the Illuminati lies will not be spoken we have to be stupid and
say reversed engineering from ETs instead of forward engineered
from Tesla just to be PC.

That is apparently the situation.

I'm a big fan of Tesla and I think he was way ahead of his time and that many of his ideas and inventions still haven't seen the light of day but...

I don't think that everything we have squirreled away was the sole result of his mind sorry.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

If you had any experience in art history, you wouldn't say that these paintings represent ufos.

for example, look at this zoom of the "ufo" of your 2nd painting :
sprezzatura.it...

It is a representation of divinity, with angels and clouds. No ufo here.

You can learn everything about these ufos in painting here : sprezzatura.it...

And you will learn that there are no ufo in any painting.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by agnain

If you had any experience in art history, you wouldn't say that these paintings represent ufos.

for example, look at this zoom of the "ufo" of your 2nd painting :
sprezzatura.it...

You can learn everything about these ufos in painting here : sprezzatura.it...

And you will learn that there are no ufo in any painting.

Well, is that not a matter of interpretation?
I have no experience in art history and I did read the explanation on your provided link [I saw that one before].
However, I have quit some experience with the ufo phenomenon and see therefore clearly a ufo and not some laser like light emitting by angels guided cloud.
Don’t you think it's possible that they tried to portray a real ufo using there manner of thinking of that time, so therefore they explain it with angels, lights and such?

And may I ask is your explanation for this one then?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b6c7c40022d.jpg[/atsimg]

A disk shaped object is shining beams of light down on John the Baptist and Jesus - Fitzwilliam Musuem, Cambridge, England – Painted in 1710 by Flemish artist Aert De Gelder. It depicts a classic, hovering, silvery, saucer shaped UFO shining beams of light down on John the Baptist and Jesus. What could have inspired the artist to combine these two subjects?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

this painting's "ufo" is a "light circle" with a dove. It represents the saint spirit. You can see a zoom of the dove and other paintings with the same concept here : sprezzatura.it... (in french).

These paintings are artists thought, the painters didn't really saw the baptism of christ... We just see ufos because we know about ufos that's all.

I believe that god, and all the gods who came from the sky were extraterrestrials but those paintings are nor proofs neither ufos.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.

In my opinion, I don't think an act of God would be needed to get technologies out to benefit humanity. What we need is to stop funding those black projects and take out that small group ruling and spending people money.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
And as for the theory that flying saucers have been around forever is a fallacy they didnt show up untill 1940's ill explain why later. Prior to that they were derigible like or further back looked like chariots.

That is at best a fallacy. If anything it proves a certain closedmindedness on you side, I'm sorry.

You seem to forget the obvious: people started to talk of "flying saucers" when they started to be used to see things flying in the sky, things like planes for instance, or dirigibles indeed. But where my point is, it was impossible before that, for anybody on this earth, to have any comparison reference. Nothing could fly, and they could not at the time compare it to a plane and decide that it wasn't a plane, there was no such thing as a plane existing.

If you think that you can take a car back in the year 1300 and have people puzzled by it, you're right. But then, start to thing instead: what would they describe it like? A metallic chariot? A metal box? A hell's thing? What would they compare it to? There was then nothing like it to compare it to. They would have to use their own era objects as references and attribute it "magical" or impossible things...

There were UFO's way before 1940. They were not "unidentified flying objects", they were gold balls, fire balls, flying shields, flying chariots. That's it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i think some ufos are human craft and some are from "somewhere else".

imho.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

for example any technology needs a basis of scientific knowledge in order to reverse engineer.

I agree with that, and much of that basic technology was already developed by people like Nikola Tesla (10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943), Thomas Townsend Brown (March 18, 1905 – October 22, 1985) an American physicist and Dr. Paul Alfred Biefeld (22 March 1867 – 21 June 1943) and others.
They did back then already some amazing groundbreaking technological work.
However, much of those peoples excellent work was confiscated and hidden from the general scientific community [as usual] and brought into black ops hands who worked further on that.
That has happened also with so many other important discoveries.
But the giant technological leap in my opinion came after 1947 [the Roswell crash] and especially with the development because of that of the electronic technology like electronics’ such as computer microchips and integrated circuits.

I suppose you read the book by Colonel Philip Corso, titled "The Day After Roswell,"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd14fe37cc93.jpg[/atsimg]

Corso's task from 1961 to 1963 was to break that logjam by secretly distributing various pieces of potentially valuable wreckage to scientists and industrial entities who were known to be trustworthy. There, the wreckage would be back-engineered into startling new human technologies. The human patent process would effectively mask the alien source of the ideas. There would simply be the appearance of a tremendous burst of American technological progress.

Corso claims that the wreckage samples he found in Trudeau's mystery filing cabinet led directly to fiber optics, computer microchips and integrated circuits, night-vision goggles and the laser, among other things.

www.ufoevidence.org...

And he is not the only one who claims that.

You can read more in Dr. Steven Greer’s book DISCLOSURE in section IV; Top Secret Testimony of Government Insiders/NASA/Deep Insiders.

Here is what i mean i could take a car back to the 1300's they would not have the scientific knowledge to even know where to start to build one.

You are right of course, but the so called “back engineering” of Alien craft was only possible in very small but still important steps, bits and pieces so to say, the way it happened as Corso talked about.

Bottom line your technology has to be at least similar to the level of anything you were back engineering.

It does not have to be similar; you can read in those books that despite we had not the same level we still where able to find out and use some of the things from that craft and others to.

So if aliens could cross the cosmos we would have had to been within a couple of decades of doing that on our own. Finally people see aircraft doing something incredible and automatically assume we couldnt have made that do you realize the stealth bomber was 1st designed in the 1950's its tech is already 50 to 60 years old. Anti gravity has been something the government has been funding since the 1940's. In 70 years you dont think that were smart enough to come up with something?

Of course we were smart enough to come up with something, look to what I said about those human inventors like Tesla, Townsend Brown, Biefeld and others.

And as for the theory that flying saucers have been around forever is a fallacy they didnt show up untill 1940's ill explain why later. Prior to that they were derigible like or further back looked like chariots.

That is not true and here you will find some information for that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And what do think these objects are, for some they are no doubt clouds, but what do you think they are?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b6c7c40022d.jpg[/atsimg]

A disk shaped object is shining beams of light down on John the Baptist and Jesus - Fitzwilliam Musuem, Cambridge, England – Painted in 1710 by Flemish artist Aert De Gelder. It depicts a classic, hovering, silvery, saucer shaped UFO shining beams of light down on John the Baptist and Jesus. What could have inspired the artist to combine these two subjects?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b86a25cdf56.jpg[/atsimg]

The painting above was done by Carlo Crivelli (1430-1495) and is called "The Annunciation with Saint Emidius" (1486) and hangs in the National Gallery, London. A disk shaped object is shining a pencil beam of light down into Mary's crown chakra. A blow up of the object is next to the painting.

Roswell was not an alien space craft it was the US testing an aircraft probably of nazi origin alot of technology confiscated during world war 2 was moved to nevada for testing.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

What your seeing in the paintings is what is referred to as the light of god it wasnt ufo craft it was a representation of light shinning down from heaven. It was quite common in religious paintings.People mis interpret things all the time that is why about half the alien stuff is merely miss interpretations and myths. The government hiding anti gravity craft fits in all these scenarios much butter including abductions and cattle mutilations.

Once they hit on the idea after the flap caused by the sighting by Kenneth Arnold in 1947 the ufo myth was cultivated to hide black ops. Did you ever wonder why the government never really proved or disproved there existence?

Simple reason is they wanted you t believe they even did tests war of the worlds for example. They were seeing how far they can push things without causing panic. People claim to be visited by government officials after a sighting of course they are its all part of building up the belief in ufo's.

Ufo technology was invented by the nazis there is enough documentation and circumstantial evidence to prove this. The us government didnt want the russians to know what we had captured and easiest cover story in the world is it wasnt us! dont know where that craft came from will have to investigate.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Technology is funny the more you get the quicker it multiplies. Used to be mankinds knowledge doubled every decade then became couple of years currently i heard i knowledge doubles monthly. The more you know the more you learn.With the advent of computers you saw or technological level sky rocket had nothing to do with aliens. The aliens visiting the planet is nothing more than a myth propagated by the powers that be. Every sighting of a UFO fit into one of too categories mis identification or secret government aircraft.

People have been fooled i personally have had an experience with a ufo after examining the circumstances im convinced it was a secret aircraft.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I'm a big fan of Tesla and I think he was way ahead of his time and that many of his ideas and inventions still haven't seen the light of day but...

I don't think that everything we have squirreled away was the sole result of his mind sorry.
S

Tesla had some good ideas but there is also alot of myths surrounding him. He wasnt experimenting with anti gravity and alot of the things fringe websites attribute to him is just fantasy.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ok now that ive got everyone answered i think back to the thread:

Here is whats been going on During world war 2 Nazis were experimenting in all kinds of fringe science.They were able to do experiments which today would be considered unethical or immoral they had lots of cash Hitler believed technology was going to win him the world. They invented rockets jet aircraft were far ahead of other nations in atomic bomb reality is if the war had went on another year we would all be speaking german.
n
So when the axis wiped out the Nazis the United States new the Russians had only one goal kill Hitler. While they were bogged down in Berlin the untited states was running around the country grabbing documents and scientists. Warner Von Braun is a great example we wouldn't have went to the moon without him.

Now we had decades of material to go over in all sorts of scientific fields. The top priority though was rocket and aircraft. Now the government has a problem how can they test this stuff without the Russians finding out. Then 1947 rolled around they saw what happened and the ufo culture took off giving them there cover story for all the stuff they wanted to test.All the people out here who believe in aliens are purposely mislead the marginalized as nut cases. This is to keep the myth going do you honestly think f the government wanted to prove one way or the other if aliens were here they couldnt?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Your view on history is some what "skeptical" shall i say...

I can and do understand your complete argument for "all the ufos are ours"

But you can not discount our past ..

are you telling me that god put us all here in the middle of infinity to piss about?

NO NO NO he did not .. and Whatever did put us here or created us made my cat and the tree in my garden

understand that logic this "us we did it made it, them all coz of the nazi" is a good try

But it fails short to fit into the reality of LIFE.

You see a skeptic is of 2 minds one

He believes in god as a concept but is not sure on what one

two

Will not admit he has not clue on what put him here so he will ignore all that is around him and cast his own judgment based on the first

skeptics do not like questions relating to god when you talk about ufo's

You insult them if you ask ; )

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Part of your comments:

Tesla had some good ideas but there is also alot of myths surrounding him. He wasnt experimenting with anti gravity and alot of the things fringe websites attribute to him is just fantasy.

I know it seems that way cause since 1900 to the last Tesla worked
with wireless transmission of energy. If as all the Tesla UFO theorist
are right that is exactly what led to anti gravity.
Some how it is not radio that we know he did not peruse, he invented
radio and immediately went on to the the wireless tansmssion of power
that ended up as UFOs and what we call anti gravity which it is not
but let each to pursue the matter.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Both the Russians and the U.S. have reverse-engineered alien technology. Why shouldn't we believe aliens have made contact with the military and not the public? There are literally hundreds of military witnesses that have come forward, either military pilots or those working with nuclear material, that have first hand experience seeing UFOs that acted aggresively or were not ours.

Do you think the UFO flying over O'Hare Airport in public view was one of ours? I doubt it.

Also, Kelly Johnson, the designer of the SR71 Blackbird built in 1962, had two verified encounters with UFOs and filed reports about both. In 1951 in Agoura, California, Johnson witnessed a flying object with a swept-back wing shape. In 1953 in the same area he saw an elliptical shape hovering in the sky. It suddenly accelerated at a vast speed. It has been suggested that his design of the SR71 was derived from his 2 UFO experiences.

The most compelling evidence that we are not alone comes directly from the back side of the moon. There are several corroborating accounts that there are alien bases on the moon, not only from NASA's poor job of airbrushing out alien artifacts during the Clementine mission but also during NASA flights to the moon. NASA has been sloppy hiding the astronauts surprise finding aliens on the moon and I can provide compelling video documentary evidence uncovering the truth.

Lastly, during the documentary "Out Of The Blue", an ex-Russian cosmonaut who had an alien encounter said something to the effect that the Russians didn't have that technology in the '90's or 2000, and it was fantasy in the 1950's when he and a planeful of scientists witnessed it. His statement indicated that the Russians today possess spacecraft that can make other worldly maneuvers whereas they didn't have them previously.

Conclusion: Aliens have given the military their technology in exchange for something...or we simply have reverse-engineered their craft from recovered crashes. While it is true that not all UFO's belong to the aliens, there is overwhelming evidence that suggest aliens are here on Earth and we probably just copied it.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by agnain

Divine beings and the Angels are all 'not of this Earth', hence they are in the truest meaning of ET, Extra Terrestrial. The 'Fallen Ones" came down to Earth, hence they would be landed immigrants.. but all are still true Aliens..

of course if you don't believe in any divine beings then its a moot point

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr... Dr. Ben Rich former CEO of Lockheed’s Skunkworks, showed a slide with a black disk headed for space and said:

We now have the technology to take ET home.

Do you have a link to this slide? I would like to see it.

Ben Rich also said...

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.” - Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works

There has been speculation since the late 1980s about the existence of a secret replacement for the Blackbird, a mythical plane called the Aurora that supposedly flew twice as fast and on the edges of space" (p. 14).

Look up "Blackswift" Even here on ATS

He said: "The Aurora comprises the SR-75 capable of speeds above Mach 5, and acts as a mother ship for the SR-74 that can travel at speeds of Mach 18 or more into space to deliver satellites."

Blackswift can do Mach 10 and re-enter like the shuttle and was released on Fox news

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I agree and, as I said, I think God (and all gods) were aliens. However those pictures do not show UFOs.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The UFO's found in paintings are just ideas. People dream up a lot of things and the fact that someone painted what appears to look like a UFO doesn't mean it was real. Maybe they saw a meteorite breaking up in the sky.

The paintings don't prove that alien/UFOs are real. IMHO.

I'm more likely to believe that, like Credit Default Swaps, UFO's mean BIG money. I think probably in the trillions of dollars have been funneled through black projects. No one really knows where the money goes and I feel fairly confident that the crooks have figured out some way of capitalizing this.

They have to feed us pee-ons with this garbage so they can continue to rob us blind!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I,m posting this because people are so willing to believe in aliens they overlook who is really flying these aircraft.

I would strongly disagree with you as my research has shown me that (approx) 80% of UFO's are in fact "CRITTERS", a plama based life form that mainstream science is beginning to accept (google 'plasma life forms') If UFOlogist would consider this to be possible they would get a lot closer to the truth. 15% are our black ops craft both airplane and space craft, including ALL the triangles; and 5% are the true 'visitors', those we call Aliens..

Let me introduce you United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) is one of the ten Unified Combatant Commands of the United States Department of Defense. The Joint Chiefs of Staff created it in 1992 as a successor to the Strategic Air Command (SAC).

Not sure what USSTRATCOM has to do with it specifically, but let me introduce you to SPACE COMMAND... the people who reconfigured the launch pad in a record 36 hours to launch a classified satelite when the last Atlantis was delayed...

Space Command Buildup

Space Command Units

Here is the OTHER mission control room in Florida, 45th Wing Space Command out of Patrick

Space Command Morrell Operations Center's Mission Control

Now heres where it gets interesting Rumors that the U.S. has a highly classified fleet of antigravity vehicles have circulated for years.

Well yes... I would not doubt that one bit. In 1952 John Lear's father William Lear and Lear Corp was under contract with the Department of Defense to work with Tomsend Brown on anti gravity under "Project Winterhaven"

Project Winterhaven - 66 page PDF report

On March 23, 1993, at an engineering conference in Los Angeles, Dr. Ben Rich former CEO of Lockheed’s Skunkworks, showed a slide with a black disk headed for space and said:

We now have the technology to take ET home.

Well there you have the answer to your post... If Ben said that how can we take ET home if ET does not exist?

Corporate and military whistleblowers have come forward to claim first hand knowledge of classified space vehicles using antigravity technology such as the Aurora and TR-3B. In his book, The Hunt for Zero Point, Jane's Defense Weekly analyst Nick Cook writes about the Aurora:

There has been speculation since the late 1980s about the existence of a secret replacement for the Blackbird, a mythical plane called the Aurora that supposedly flew twice as fast and on the edges of space" (p. 14).

Actually the 'Aurora' doesn't use anti-gravity... and you might want to look up the Mach 10 "Blackswift", even here at ATS. That would be the new name for "Aurora"

Pay VERY close attention to what the NASA guy says... (wish the Fox guy had let him speak
) Listen to it several times... it is full of info about what this bird can do... (there will be a test after
)

www.disclose.tv...

Intelgurl's thread at ATS
SR-72 Confirmed: Mach 6 Project Blackswift

Intelgurl and her husband Bios work 'in the business'
and as she says... she is "Operating within DoD Protocol"

What do I think? More homework required

[edit on 18-5-2009 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join