It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to know were UFO's really come from?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I,m posting this because people are so willing to believe in aliens they overlook who is really flying these aircraft. Let me introduce you United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) is one of the ten Unified Combatant Commands of the United States Department of Defense. The Joint Chiefs of Staff created it in 1992 as a successor to the Strategic Air Command (SAC).

Now heres where it gets interesting Rumors that the U.S. has a highly classified fleet of antigravity vehicles have circulated for years. On March 23, 1993, at an engineering conference in Los Angeles, Dr. Ben Rich former CEO of Lockheed’s Skunkworks, showed a slide with a black disk headed for space and said:

We now have the technology to take ET home.

Corporate and military whistleblowers have come forward to claim first hand knowledge of classified space vehicles using antigravity technology such as the Aurora and TR-3B. In his book, The Hunt for Zero Point, Jane's Defense Weekly analyst Nick Cook writes about the Aurora:

There has been speculation since the late 1980s about the existence of a secret replacement for the Blackbird, a mythical plane called the Aurora that supposedly flew twice as fast and on the edges of space" (p. 14).

Other whistleblowers such as Edgar Fouche, a former contractor with the Department of Defense, have come forward to claim that the Blackbird's [or SR-71] replacement, the Aurora actually comprises two types of hypersonic aircraft used for space flight. He said: "The Aurora comprises the SR-75 capable of speeds above Mach 5, and acts as a mother ship for the SR-74 that can travel at speeds of Mach 18 or more into space to deliver satellites."

This all makes perfect since if i was the government i had aircraft decades ahead of the other countries they would need to be flown tested and supported meaning they will be seen. Since i cant hide them why not put alot of dis info about aliens out there as your cover story? What do you think?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Oh, I'm sure that a good portion of UFO sightings are black op projects, and I'm sure there are things that have been developed that are WAY beyond what we think our technological level is at.

But then we have instances of SOME of these sightings of anomolous objects traversing the sky going back to the dawn of recorded history, in which case the black ops scenario at the very least has to be questionable.

So, I think the answer may lie somewhere in between our own vehicles and some other forms of intelligence's. But that is IMHO.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

As I have often said elsewhere:
About UFOs, here are my finds/thoughts, (that I did not invent):

1- Some UFOs come from someWHERE.

2- Some UFOs come from someWHEN !

3- Some travel by moving.

4- Some travel by thought.

5- All in the universe is entangled. [What the BLEEP!? down the rabbit hole].

6- There exist: space/time & time/space,
meaning:
**WE** can move 3 ways in space, in one time line.
**THEY** can move 3 ways in time, in one space. (without moving).

7- One day, science will tell us:
! All universe's matter is made of solid light !

8- The new ***theory of everything*** !
www.ted.com...

9- Some UFOs are build in a factory by 3rd density entities, like us.
Some UFOs are "thought formed" by the Xth density entities !
Some entities don't even need UFOs.

10- There are positive and negative 4th and 5th density entities.
6th and 7th density entities are positive only ! Benevolent !
Our mentality, our profoundness, our life's services to others
decide which polarity of 4th and 5th density entities will visit us.

11- and stuff I forgot. . .? B-)

And if I may add : read the Ra material of my signature, and the
[My Favorite Sites] box in my profile, and you will have A LOT more answers !

Blue skies.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think there are both alien and human made UFO's.
The triangular ones are definately US military TR3B. Have you noticed the increased amount of sightings of these triangular "UFO's" lately, i guess the U.S government is getting arrogant or they don't care anymore about keeping them secret. Maybe they are preparing the masses for a disclosure?...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Dont know what just happened there but its very refreshing to see some logic come into play when it comes to the UFO phenom. Does anyone really believe that aliens only talk to governments?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by johnnyflip]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I hope we find out.
I wonder if they throw out any we don't know about.
What would the CIA do with these things.
Send them to South American mountain ranges.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I dont doubt some crafts seen by people are military type secret air craft but I also know there are UFOs from out of this world, so to say.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
most of the weapons of the "new era" came from nazi germany or old cccp

calling it "extraterestial" just made it " politicly correct " for people to work / reverse engienere it ,

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
most of the weapons of the "new era" came from nazi germany or old cccp

calling it "extraterestial" just made it " politicly correct " for people to work / reverse engienere it ,

So the Illuminati lies will not be spoken we have to be stupid and
say reversed engineering from ETs instead of forward engineered
from Tesla just to be PC.

That is apparently the situation.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I didnt know that quote was taken from a "slide" presentation. It'd be nice if we could somehow get that pic.
Anyways, I found this in regards to Ben Rich. Now I dont know if I/we should trust the source of this article I'm posting only because I thought the author was involved in that "alien in a window in Colorado" video from last year. That seemed to go nowhere for what was supposed to be hard evidence. So it goes.... anyways ,a little interesting read here:

www.examiner.com...

www.stealthskater.com...

.......Before Rich died of cancer, Andrews took my questions to him.

Dr. Ben R. Rich confirmed:

1. There are 2 types of UFOs -- the ones we build and ones 'they' build. We learned from both crash retrievals and actual "hand-me-downs." .....

I suggest reading the full article as it has a little bit more than this blurb.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by spikedmilk]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
I,m posting this because people are so willing to believe in aliens they overlook who is really flying these aircraft.

It is not that people are so willing to believe in aliens, it is because many people believe in Aliens due the available evidence for it.

Now heres where it gets interesting Rumors that the U.S. has a highly classified fleet of antigravity vehicles have circulated for years. On March 23, 1993, at an engineering conference in Los Angeles, Dr. Ben Rich former CEO of Lockheed’s Skunkworks, showed a slide with a black disk headed for space and said:

We now have the technology to take ET home.

Why do you think Ben Rich especially said, ” We now have the technology to take ET home” then.
Is it not logical to asume that one can only take ET home when you know for shore that ET is here?

knowledge of classified space vehicles using antigravity technology such as the Aurora and TR-3B.

the Blackbird's [or SR-71] replacement, the Aurora actually comprises two types of hypersonic aircraft used for space flight. He said: "The Aurora comprises the SR-75 capable of speeds above Mach 5, and acts as a mother ship for the SR-74 that can travel at speeds of Mach 18 or more into space to deliver satellites."

What do you think?

I think that much of that above by you mentioned so-called “advanced human technology” really comes from studying those in human hands fallen ET crafts.
And when Ben Rich spoke about “we” he sorely meant certain [black ops] because he also said.

but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

So, in my opinion, some Ufo's are ET related, some Ufo's are Human related and many ufo's are where the shortening was originally meant for.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

See here is where your alien ufo doest make sense let me use this for example any technology needs a basis of scientific knowledge in order to reverse engineer. Here it what i mean i could take a car back to the 1300's they would not have the scientific knowledge to even know where to start to build one.Bottom line your technology has to be at least similar to the level of anything you were back engineering.

So if aliens could cross the cosmos we would have had to been within a couple of decades of doing that on our own. Finally people see aircraft doing something incredible and automatically assume we couldnt have made that do you realize the stealth bomber was 1st designed in the 1950's its tech is already 50 to 60 years old. Anti gravity has been something the government has been funding since the 1940's. In 70 years you dont think that were smart enough to come up with something?

And as for the theory that flying saucers have been around forever is a fallacy they didnt show up untill 1940's ill explain why later. Prior to that they were derigible like or further back looked like chariots.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I think you are mostly right about most of them being us, especially today. The cases that don’t really fit with that are the older cases/sightings.

The Battle of LA 1942
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Mantell Case 1948

The UFOs over DC in 1952

The Kinross Incident 1953

The Hill Abduction Case 1961

I’m not saying I completely believe all these cases but it sure makes me think.
Great thread…..

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Some UFO's are definitely military. I remember back in the early '80s that many sightings described the silhouette of what we now know to be stealth aircraft. As for the UFO's that aren't military though, who knows?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

See here is where your alien ufo doest make sense let me use this for example any technology needs a basis of scientific knowledge in order to reverse engineer. Here it what i mean i could take a car back to the 1300's they would not have the scientific knowledge to even know where to start to build one.Bottom line your technology has to be at least similar to the level of anything you were back engineering.

Not really mate.. all you have to do is take it apart. However you can. Yes it takes a minor degree of intellect to realise a screw comes out with either a cross shaped thingy or a sword blade on itside acting as a screwdriver, but in the 1300's they were painting pictures of clying craft in works of art. THats common knowledge. in 5000BCE, they were CARVING pictures of these flying craft.. Did airplanes reach their pinnacle when Akhenaten ruled egypt?
Did laser have a part to play in the creation of the Mahabharata? if so... we started lying to ourselves LONG before we created ihvh, jesus, allah, and all the other older mythologies out there. So.. not knowing UFOLOGY all that well.. you have stabbed your own words with your own 'proof' mate. and to all the religious types in here.. do not take offense to my previous statement. I am not believer and it is merely my own opinion that they are all mythology. Not an insult to your personal beliefs.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

for example any technology needs a basis of scientific knowledge in order to reverse engineer.

I agree with that, and much of that basic technology was already developed by people like Nikola Tesla (10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943), Thomas Townsend Brown (March 18, 1905 – October 22, 1985) an American physicist and Dr. Paul Alfred Biefeld (22 March 1867 – 21 June 1943) and others.
They did back then already some amazing groundbreaking technological work.
However, much of those peoples excellent work was confiscated and hidden from the general scientific community [as usual] and brought into black ops hands who worked further on that.
That has happened also with so many other important discoveries.
But the giant technological leap in my opinion came after 1947 [the Roswell crash] and especially with the development because of that of the electronic technology like electronics’ such as computer microchips and integrated circuits.

I suppose you read the book by Colonel Philip Corso, titled "The Day After Roswell,"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd14fe37cc93.jpg[/atsimg]

Corso's task from 1961 to 1963 was to break that logjam by secretly distributing various pieces of potentially valuable wreckage to scientists and industrial entities who were known to be trustworthy. There, the wreckage would be back-engineered into startling new human technologies. The human patent process would effectively mask the alien source of the ideas. There would simply be the appearance of a tremendous burst of American technological progress.

Corso claims that the wreckage samples he found in Trudeau's mystery filing cabinet led directly to fiber optics, computer microchips and integrated circuits, night-vision goggles and the laser, among other things.

www.ufoevidence.org...

And he is not the only one who claims that.

You can read more in Dr. Steven Greer’s book DISCLOSURE in section IV; Top Secret Testimony of Government Insiders/NASA/Deep Insiders.

Here is what i mean i could take a car back to the 1300's they would not have the scientific knowledge to even know where to start to build one.

You are right of course, but the so called “back engineering” of Alien craft was only possible in very small but still important steps, bits and pieces so to say, the way it happened as Corso talked about.

Bottom line your technology has to be at least similar to the level of anything you were back engineering.

It does not have to be similar; you can read in those books that despite we had not the same level we still where able to find out and use some of the things from that craft and others to.

So if aliens could cross the cosmos we would have had to been within a couple of decades of doing that on our own. Finally people see aircraft doing something incredible and automatically assume we couldnt have made that do you realize the stealth bomber was 1st designed in the 1950's its tech is already 50 to 60 years old. Anti gravity has been something the government has been funding since the 1940's. In 70 years you dont think that were smart enough to come up with something?

Of course we were smart enough to come up with something, look to what I said about those human inventors like Tesla, Townsend Brown, Biefeld and others.

And as for the theory that flying saucers have been around forever is a fallacy they didnt show up untill 1940's ill explain why later. Prior to that they were derigible like or further back looked like chariots.

That is not true and here you will find some information for that.

And what do think these objects are, for some they are no doubt clouds, but what do you think they are?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b6c7c40022d.jpg[/atsimg]

A disk shaped object is shining beams of light down on John the Baptist and Jesus - Fitzwilliam Musuem, Cambridge, England – Painted in 1710 by Flemish artist Aert De Gelder. It depicts a classic, hovering, silvery, saucer shaped UFO shining beams of light down on John the Baptist and Jesus. What could have inspired the artist to combine these two subjects?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b86a25cdf56.jpg[/atsimg]

The painting above was done by Carlo Crivelli (1430-1495) and is called "The Annunciation with Saint Emidius" (1486) and hangs in the National Gallery, London. A disk shaped object is shining a pencil beam of light down into Mary's crown chakra. A blow up of the object is next to the painting.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Do we really believe less than 100 years ago we travelled in horses and wagons and within such a short amount of time are now travelling space in ships of all kinds.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

So these people are keeping the secret about Aliens?

OK, they r part of the NWO wihch is gong to rule over everyone.

And that is BAD NEWS.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
We are bugs !

look at it this way "who are you" in fact "what are you" ?

what is life? ... take a very very cold look at our world and you will see both

aliens are not smarter than humans tho granted they may know more about the workings of our little BOX we are in but they still do not know WHO MADE IT

This is key to understand that aliens are real why? well your asking ? that is the key

Do we have demons? angles? heaven? hell? do they seem more "logical" than a ufo?

what is a ufo realy? its life coming from another planet checking us out why?

well they want to know what is going on and if or we understand the same question they ask

WHO OR WHAT THE HELL STARTED OF THIS ... that my friends is the answer

if we are asking about it more than likely its going to have some truth to it !

something is not right with our picture here something VERY wrong is real on our planet

look outside ! do you think that is normal? "be honest its not"

we walk about like drones using money screwing each other "we don't mean to but we do"

Money is not the root of all evil but making someone think money is the only way to live IS evil

Why? well its mind control .. TAX is control always has been

now you want to tell me my government has a clue? lol funny

who put the government in charge? THE PEOPLE!! who should slap em about? THE PEOPLE.. you see they think we are dumb.. but this little cat is not

I understand the history of our planet and something is not right we leave fellow humans to die when we can cure them we think like little tribes name our little bit of dirt and call it home

why does a country have a name? point of refrence on your airline ticket?

its about your MIND they want to CONTROL our minds like drones

And aliens are very real.. but the "idiots" are just as clueless as the "aliens"

WE "us and the aliens" Was put here by the same thing .. WE "us and them" all want to know WHY

Stop asking you will soon find out

or take a look in the mirror "close your eyes it helps"

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Do we really believe less than 100 years ago we travelled in horses and wagons and within such a short amount of time are now travelling space in ships of all kinds.

This is a very strong argument for alien existence and UFO technology in my opinion. Knowledge and technology moves a lot faster nowadays for sure. But to go from fighting WWI with horses to inventing airplanes, the atom bomb in WWII. Then to having fiber optics and all the other amazing technology we do have in a couple of decades? No way. Plus we are still WAY behind when it comes to the human body, fighting disease, and understanding human physiology. Why the huge gap?

Plus don't you think if the US military had some sort of very advanced space vehicles NASA would be using something a little more advanced than space shuttles? I mean space shuttles seem very archaic if the military has anti-gravity machines that can fly into outer space.

I'm not saying the technology to design a UFO that can stop on a dime and change directions isn't possible. Just look at a humming bird or a bee. A bee or other flying insects harness some amazing "technology" in the way they fly and move. But I don't think we created it entirely on our own.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join