It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow has anyone seen the 1st anomaly presented in "Moon Rising"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

I’m sure there is a little more than Nasa pics in the movie. I imagine it’s probably like watching a documentary they tries to convince you that 1+1=3. If it’s done right some may find it entertaining.
I wouldn’t doubt that most of their footage was probably already discussed here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Anyone taken the plunge yet? Any torrents located? Jose won't get my duckies...sorry for sounding like a bum...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley
reply to post by Phage

Indeed!
I have been having a bit of a tit for tat with this conman on
youtube,he just comes across as someone who is desperate
for a bit of easy cash if you ask me!
"I spent $100,000 of my own money blah blah blah"
He`s at it if I`m being honest,and anyone who parts with
their cash to watch all this re-hashed footage is a mug!

Conman? Where do you get your information? Easy cash? Do you know how to run a film company and compete within that business? You have no clue what it takes to stay in the business and have credibility as a filmmaker. You think ATS is tough, it's just a forum made up of invisible people who don't reveal themselves, like "Elmer" accusing Mr. Escamilla of being a conman only in it for the money. For the most part your accusations of his motives are totally uncalled for and a waste of space here on ATS. Most of you posting crude remarks and crying foul claiming he is in it for the money, and that it should be made for free, never are going to be on an equal level of integrity with Mr. Escamilla. Now that it's finally getting released for "FREE" Elmer here is still having a sissy fit. People need to awaken from the dumbed-down state of mind sets displayed by many here at ATS and other forums for that matter. Every time I read posts here, I see nothing but cynical outbursts and defamatory accusations toward Mr. Escamilla. This needs to be addressed here. He can't defend himself here at ATS and we don't see anyone addressing these kinds of character defamation tactics. Perhaps this is the trend here at ATS? Sorry "Elmer" but you are seriously WRONG! Jimmy2theR

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Jimmy2theR]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I too would like to see the video, ashame they are selling it instead of making it a dvd rental...

cause i'd rent it..

but not buying it

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I never realized that ATS was such a den of PIRATES

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I never realized that ATS was such a den of PIRATES

Well, since most ATSers wear eye patches, have a wooden leg and have a parrot perched on their shoulder I would have thought it was plainly obvious!

Seriously though, members of ATS shouldn't be condoning the pirating of DVDs as it is illegal. . . But if anyone does manage to find somewhere were we can see this film please pass it on.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Could be an entertaining view. I can understand that NOTHING in this world is free. No matter what it is. Even air costs money, unless you don't pay your taxes, or live on your own personal island.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The question is: "Wow has anyone seen the 1st anomaly presented in 'Moon Rising?'"

Well...I swallowed hard, watched the under ten-minute clip on UT (not dissing, there. It is a UT-imposed limit).

I guess, 'anomaly' was the best choice of words...something in the transmitted data, from the spacecraft to the receivers on Earth? THAT would be anomalous. A few blurred pixels, later corrected...but before the image is properly resolved, the 'conspiracy' looms!!!

The narration (Jose' himself??) says each pixel is 1km, so on that basis he estimates the blurred area as 10 times the size of Los Angeles.

Doesn't specify if that is in area, or height, or both....except for his mention of, after "computer enhancement", some enormously tall 'possibly humanoid' figure standing there. Uh huh. That's right, thar be giants on th'Moon!!!

Just a few of my initial impressions....obvioiusly, I didn't 'vote'.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join