It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow has anyone seen the 1st anomaly presented in "Moon Rising"?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I've never seen it before. I thought it was really convincing. It's basically a half assed semi-blurred nasa moon image where you can see machine parts sticking out. It resides on the outskrits of a crater and is supposedly 10x the size of Los Angeles. I dont want to capture and post pics due to copyright reasons but has anyone else seen this movie (awesome btw)? Great pic that makes you think.

www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7 Jun 09 by Gools]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
God dammit. I want to see this movie, but I don't want to pay for it. Mostly because people call this guy a scammer and his work is tampered with the illusion of UFO's etc. If anyone has a link to watch this for free online or download please provide the link, I will be much appreciated.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by tim1989]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
subscribing to get free movie, someone post it!

3rd
4th
and
6th

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Same here! $20 seems awful steep. Especially when 99% of the video is photo/video that he didn't even take, NASA did...with out tax paying money. All he did was add music, voices, interviews, and circle points of interest. Not saying the guy is a thief, just saying I can't justify a $20 price tag.

Also, I checked all over the place online for a free download...every torrent I could think of, Google, everything and came up with nothing. I guess it is too early...

Someone needs to take the plunge, pay the $20 and have a program run in the background that records everything on the screen...then upload it to a torrent!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Hmmm I thought discussion of illegal activities was a no no here at ATS?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Get 'im lads!

I can't find it out there yet......stay tuned.

[edit on 16/5/2009 by nerbot]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Hmmm I thought discussion of illegal activities was a no no here at ATS?

I think that no one will pay 20$ to see this online because it is too much. It is message to Jose and others who charge too much. 5$ will be ok and most of us will pay that amount just to see what is it all about.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
It's the gift that keeps giving. After seeing that I know I'm in the wrong business. Please keep an eye out for my new film "Pyramids Rising", only $15 for ATS members. Mainly a sound track from Tool and I'll zoom in and out of shots of the egyptian pyramids, point some arrows and have an overlaying sound track of baddda!! beeeeeda!! baddddda!beeeedabidddda!!!

[edit on 16-5-2009 by contemplator]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The problem is that the government has overreached SO MUCH and lied about absolutely EVERYTHING, and as a result, their lies and crimes are simply impossible to believe by the average person since they are so egregious.

It's gotten to the point that the truth is nearly impossible to accept, simply because it is so insanely ridiculous to the mainstream understanding.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yeah sure I'll show you the truth. IF YOU PAY ME!!! Yeah right, F that. Anytime I see someone charging for one of these videos... especially $20, I tend to NOT believe their credibility. Remember RODS??? That was a pay for doc. too and you know what, honestly I dont feel it was worth it. Yeah I believe there are creatures here on earth that we can't see, but this guy goes off basically trying to explain away some ufos as rods. I don't know, I don't trust Jose. I'd love to see his video but there is no way in HELL that I'm going to pay him $20 for whats probably been highly munipulated to curve his own theories. I'm saying NO WAY JOSE!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'll be pirating this like everything else, but it does seem interesting. I don't really understand what the guy is doing by constantly zooming in on craters on the moon, I guess he seems to think that since they're round, they could be crashed saucers or landing zones or who knows what.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Looks fairly interesting but I don't know about the price. I might just take the plunge and buy it sooner or later.

What was with all the zooming in on the craters?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by genma
I've never seen it before. I thought it was really convincing. It's basically a half assed semi-blurred nasa moon image where you can see machine parts sticking out. It resides on the outskrits of a crater and is supposedly 10x the size of Los Angeles. I dont want to capture and post pics due to copyright reasons but has anyone else seen this movie (awesome btw)? Great pic that makes you think.

YES, I saw it in full & it was really great work, by a whole lot of folks, not just Jose E. I have yet to see any movie trailer that accurately depicts the actual film! And I've spent a lot more that 20 bucks on so called "entertainment" that ripped me off...

The film has a good 'narrative' & I was soon hooked on the story, which was new. And this Indy. Hot Doc., was amazing in walking the viewer through just what the NASA Lunar photos really show. I had no idea!

Support your Indy film "community", as less & less UFO films are made anymore, by anyone. This movie also is polished & enjoyed a good budget for once. A great UFO movie!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
He's charging that price to make as much money as possible before it gets destroyed by people that aren't influenced by dramatic music and color by numbers
Escamilla is a hoaxer, he knowingly presents X as Y for financial gain.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
i saw nothing in that trailer that would make me want to see the movie even if it was free.

people who actually think we didn't land on the moon are seriously confused. So all the Apollo astronauts are actually actors who can do such a convincing job of lying that they should be up for Academy Awards? Edgar Mitchell, who is one of the most outspoken advocates for disclosure and ET presence, and founded the Noetic Institute, is just a liar? please. And where did the 841 lbs of moon rocks come from? I suppose they're just from someone's backyard and all the scientists who have studied them are all stuupit or liars too? I mean, its just ridiculous.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Alright so no one knows what I'm talking about then? Great

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wow, building behind the black back drop.
Wait, buildings on Earth or on the moon, he was not quite clear.
Do I have to see the movie to see what is behind the curtain.
Awe shucks.

And what about the false color saucers.
Those Moon photos have to be from an orbiter, thats no fake.
Whats the purpose here.

[edit on 5/16/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyfrompain
Looks fairly interesting but I don't know about the price. I might just take the plunge and buy it sooner or later.

What was with all the zooming in on the craters?

Before you take said plunge, and pay the $20, you should download some program that will video capture your screen so you can upload the video yourself.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm a little confused maybe somebody can riddle me this Batman.

Is he saying the moon landings were faked? Or that they found stuff up there and hid it?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

He's saying what ever it takes to sell the DVD.

Actually, I think this one is about "things" that have been concealed on the Moon. But I'm sure as hell not going to spend any money to find out. There's another thread about Jose's movie where I mention some of the nonsense in the trailers.

[edit on 5/16/2009 by Phage]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join