It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Preparing For War With The Enemy: Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock87

Correction WE are not bickering. Common man/woman does not want war of course not. but the people at the top of the piramid make a lot of money doing it. You cant make money on peace...Look at every major conflict of the past and who was behind it ? The elite bankers and their friends. Its a fact

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
During the attack by Russia on Georgia
[edit on 15-5-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

Nice Journalism there..

The Western trained/armed Georgian army attacked russia side which started the war.

I guess there is no unbiased news these days!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yes, but its common men and women that have to be roped into it. So, just say NO! NOT A BLEEPING CHANCE. I mean it. Its a no go completely.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by r3dman

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
During the attack by Russia on Georgia
[edit on 15-5-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

Nice Journalism there..

The Western trained/armed Georgian army attacked russia side which started the war.

Well the cnn/fox made sure the sheeple know whats going on... Georgia didnt just attack russia it attacked s ossetia civilians. Shelled apartment buildings with tanks and mortars killled over 2000 people. Oh and the tie eating nut job president in goergia was put in power by the us govenement. Thank god for mother russia at least someone will rise up against the NWO.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by akoola111]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
I try to open thread for this news - but it was in trash bin soon as I post it

Yep... But this is right thread for this news:

Because the thread already existed Janus, take a look at when I posted this. It was way before yours which you posted today.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
"Why, of course, the people don't want war," Goering shrugged. "Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship."

"There is one difference," I pointed out. "In a democracy the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars."

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

This was said by Goering at the end of WW2 at Nurenberg trial i think. Boy that sure sounds familiar in our times now...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
the only reason we need to go into a new war is if we (america) are attacked and me being in the military i know what im saying... Obama doesnt wanna start WWlll he really doesnt but if russia or anyone F's with us we will retalliate with the quickness ... Americas not the bully were just the Confict ender. everyone says america needs to mind theyre own business and stay in theyre own country but when they get attacked or bombed or F'ed with then they come crying for help from us because we are the best and most powerful

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by akoola111

Well the cnn/fox made sure the sheeple know whats going on... Georgia didnt just attack russia it attacked s ossetia civilians. Shelled apartment buildings with tanks and mortars killled over 2000 people. Oh and the tie eating nut job president in goergia was put in power by the us govenement. Thank god for mother russia at least someone will rise up against the NWO.

Russia, China, and some other countries in the east have their own NWO in mind, and they certainly demonstrated to be fighting for the people in the past heh?... and let's not talk about the present with Russian journalists who were critics of Russia being murdered by the state.

BTW, i am not advocating war...again i posted a news source i found on the internet.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by r3dman

Nice Journalism there..

It depends which side makes the claims... of course the Russians would claim it was the other side, except that the military deployment they made was made probably weeks in advance, the Russian troops, and tanks didn't have Star Trek technology and suddenly "energized" into Georgia....

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas87
the only reason we need to go into a new war is if we (america) are attacked and me being in the military i know what im saying... Obama doesnt wanna start WWlll he really doesnt but if russia or anyone F's with us we will retalliate with the quickness ... Americas not the bully were just the Confict ender. everyone says america needs to mind theyre own business and stay in theyre own country but when they get attacked or bombed or F'ed with then they come crying for help from us because we are the best and most powerful

I don't want to start WWII either, but do tell me, since you, and i were in the military what would you call the Russians giving our military troop movements to Saddam's regime during the war, is that a form of declaration of peace?

Oh, and should we forget that Russia has been arming Iran too, that must have been another declaration of peace with the U.S., and lets not forget that according to former Russian high ranking military defectors it was Russia who armed Saddam with it's WMD, and it was Russia who had a Sarindar plan to remove, and hide away any WMD if the west ever got too close.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
tuche tuche ... but i ment we wont declare war on anyoneunless there are attacks towards our homeland and other countries even though they did start a conflict many years ago and the recent one with gorgia in 08' you are right though that is not a declaration of peace

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Ok, not to start any anti-American rhetoric here, but America is NOT a "conflict ender", nor is America the most powerful bully on the block. As a Canadian, we get to watch and learn from other peoples mistakes. With the American meddling is foreign affairs all over the world, it comes as no surprise many traveling Americans pose as Canadians to avoid the persecution that this foreign policy has earned.

In truth, China is one of the most powerful countries on the planet. They have technology, arms organization and the single largest mass of people on the planet. If they could mobilize, there isn't a country on earth that would be entirely defensible.

Canada is not about to be invaded by anyone. Our regular forces although not a huge number are among the best trained in the world. The closest America has to our regulars is the navy seals, or the special forces. Canada is huge. Not like Texas huge, but like 2-3 Texas's huge. In Alberta, its a 3 hr drive between major cities without stopping. If your heading north, try 4-5 hrs. Ontario is a 2 1/2 day drive just to get across it. My point here is that an invasion would require the infantry humping a 2 week hike to get to a major city if it wasn't next to the border.

You simply don't have the manpower to invade Canada and hold it. Russia might...might have more of a chance with their people if they took most of them, but they would still find that Canadians would defend our land with all that we have. Much of the uranium that is mined, comes from Canada, so do you think we have nukes?

We don't come crying to America to solve our problems, in fact, we don't go crying to anyone because we stay out of other people problems..except the the last 8 years or so. I truly hope that our government will choose to stay out of the coming conflict. However, I assure you, that if the coming conflict comes knocking on Canada's door, it will be a big surprise for the ones knocking.

You say America doesn't want a war, I say America NEEDS a major conflict just to get the money ball rolling again. I just hope Canada see's it for what it is and stays out of it.

Thanks for reading.
..Ex

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I bet you have a pick up truck and brass balls on the back of it! Too much testasterone there friend take it easy. I think the only country starting wars in the past 20, 30 years are usa.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by v3_exceed

Ok, not to start any anti-American rhetoric here, but America is NOT a "conflict ender", nor is America the most powerful bully on the block. As a Canadian, we get to watch and learn from other peoples mistakes. With the American meddling is foreign affairs all over the world, it comes as no surprise many traveling Americans pose as Canadians to avoid the persecution that this foreign policy has earned.

In truth, China is one of the most powerful countries on the planet. They have technology, arms organization and the single largest mass of people on the planet. If they could mobilize, there isn't a country on earth that would be entirely defensible.

Canada is not about to be invaded by anyone. Our regular forces although not a huge number are among the best trained in the world. The closest America has to our regulars is the navy seals, or the special forces. Canada is huge. Not like Texas huge, but like 2-3 Texas's huge. In Alberta, its a 3 hr drive between major cities without stopping. If your heading north, try 4-5 hrs. Ontario is a 2 1/2 day drive just to get across it. My point here is that an invasion would require the infantry humping a 2 week hike to get to a major city if it wasn't next to the border.

You simply don't have the manpower to invade Canada and hold it. Russia might...might have more of a chance with their people if they took most of them, but they would still find that Canadians would defend our land with all that we have. Much of the uranium that is mined, comes from Canada, so do you think we have nukes?

We don't come crying to America to solve our problems, in fact, we don't go crying to anyone because we stay out of other people problems..except the the last 8 years or so. I truly hope that our government will choose to stay out of the coming conflict. However, I assure you, that if the coming conflict comes knocking on Canada's door, it will be a big surprise for the ones knocking.

You say America doesn't want a war, I say America NEEDS a major conflict just to get the money ball rolling again. I just hope Canada see's it for what it is and stays out of it.

Thanks for reading.
..Ex

Why would russian EVER attack canada. its twice the size of canada has all the natural resources and land it will ever need? My god there is so much paranoia here its unbelivable

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
TPTB are all war waky. Because there power is slipping. And what better way to get more power is through yet another war. Fear is the key. I say do what General Patton said. Put all the war lovers on a field and let them duke it out one on one. Course if you have no more fear than all this saber rattling is just foolish. But just in case Ive been using this site for years. Better to be prepared than not.

BePrepared.com

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i actually dont have a truck... not everyone in texas is a redneck but thanks for imeadiatly stereotyping me bro, cool im not getting hostile im just saying when people are in need we come through but then they bash us... bush started iraq and texans didnt want iraq to happen either...WOMD my ass, iraq didnt have weapons of mass destruction bush was just finishing daddy bushes war man and as for the canadian...im in the navy i wanna be a seal but im not yet. and i never said canada comes crying to us... im talkin about france and all these little countries and also dude america does alot of good things beside just go to war with people we help alot of poor countries as weel and we donate money to cancer funds and aids relief i hope your not anti american because im not anti canadian i actually have travelled and i like canada alot

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by akoola111

A reason could be because Canada is a NATO member and right now, we must watch closely NATO, things are really brewing in the background actually between Russia and NATO.

About Canada having nukes, oficially? No, we are not supposed to have any nukes, correct me if I am wrong. But... who now beleive the official version lol.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Canada has terrorist threats all the time just like USA ... If Russia invades cannada then they have easier acces to the US doesnt that make perfect sense ? if russia puts their navy ships in venezuala thats in range to launce missles towards the US and Mexico has a military force but not one great enough to defend against russians... if russians control mexico (which wont happen) then they could easily infiltrate into the U.S (which wont happen) because us redneck truck drivin texans will blow the russians away since 63% of our military comes from texas you could see why

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

In a way you are right, the regular people are the ones caught in the middle, but when you say Russia is the most Democratic country because of that conflict you mentioned, which I know nothing about, yet you ignore the fact that you are talking about the same Russia where many Russian journalists who have been very critical of Putin, or the Russian government in general have found themselves murdered, alongside some other facts, is a bit ironic to say the least.

Let me see if I can explain a bit better what i think might be happening.

Even though it is possible that both TPTB in the U.S., and west in general and TPTB in Russia, and the east in general might have different goals in their NWO, the one thing they all have similarly in common is the fact that they all want "depopulation".

What is the best way to help depopulate the world? A World War, apart from releasing viruses and such.

Now, in the U.S. we have a president who claimed before the elections that he would bring our troops home, yet now we are seeing the biggest deployment of U.S. National Guards probably in the history of the U.S. since it is the biggest in several state's history.

Now, why would they U.S. government need to send so many troops to the ME? Likewise, Russia, and China among others have increased their military spending exponentially more than ever.

The United States had many ways in the past to put the spotlight in countries like Russia, and to even start an investigation into some of the things they have been doing.

Former U.S. Deputy Undersecretary of Defense, John A. Shaw made public evidence that Russia had moved WMDs out of Iraq right before the war, not to mention the fact that the Second in Command of Iraq's Air Force, Sada, also stated he saw how WMD were moved out of Iraq. Not to mention former high ranking Russian officials stating that plans called Sarindar were in effect in which the Russian government would remove WMD if the west got too close.

Anyway, what happened to Shaw for making this public after the government decided not to do anything about this? He was fired, or asked to resign and this is the reason he was given.

After accusing Russian GRU of helping Saddam to remove his WMD, Shaw was asked to resign for exceeding his authority in disclosing the information, a charge he called "specious." Shaw was forced out of office when his position was eliminated on December 10, 2004.

en.wikipedia.org...

What was the motive to keep this secret? we can only speculate, but the fact is we have been having the biggest deployment of the U.S. National Guards history, and for what motive exactly are they being sent to the ME?

Then we get this bit of news. Is anyone maybe now catching up as to what could possibly be happening?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by akoola111

I bet you have a pick up truck and brass balls on the back of it! Too much testasterone there friend take it easy. I think the only country starting wars in the past 20, 30 years are usa.

Now, sorry to say that is not true.

We have had Russia invading Afghanistan in the 80s, Kosovo in the 90s, and then Georgia in the 2000s. We have had China invading Tibet, and Chinese troops shooting at Tibetans trying to escape from the country, not to mention the fact that China has stated they will go to war, and nuke the western U.S. if Taiwan declares Independence and writes a Constitution, and if the United States decides to acknowledge Taiwan's independence.

We have had since the 1980s, until the late 2000s Sudan's government using Arab militias, and their own troops to murder over 2.5 million people. Almost 2 million for being Christians, and over 500,000 for being Black non-muslims.

We have had more conflicts that can be counted, and despite the claims of the left the Communists were as involved as the Westerner powers, but of course the left always dismisses this fact.

In general, your statement is wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join