It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Preparing For War With The Enemy: Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
↑ Thanks my man for giving some good details on that comment he made earlier... its pretty crappy also that just because im from texas im immediatly deemed a Red-neck as well. most of the conflicts are "not" started with us even though we are involved with anything and everything

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Its all right here if you want to know what will really happen. China has 50 helicopters, They cant invade anyone unless they drive there. Russia and China know that millions of American will fight to the death to protect our country so they will not try an invasion.

This is all about Israel and Americas defense of her. We know whats coming so we are putting our forces in strategic positions to defend Israel. Russia will lose big time. Its so called allies will cower in the face of a pissed off Israel and America. For once Israel and the U.S. will unleash all its bag of tricks and give Russia the fiercest beating the world has ever seen.

Sadly Germany will resort back to its old ways and not stand with NATO but you can be guaranteed France, Canada and the UK will to the death.

Iran is the trigger point and well deserved. They will get whats coming to them.

www.tribulation.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I was not being very serious here; only sarcastic.
How could we not be a part of this world and not know of the histrionics
of Communism.

Peace...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by akoola111

Why would russian EVER attack canada. its twice the size of canada has all the natural resources and land it will ever need? My god there is so much paranoia here its unbelivable

First of all, if Russia had so much antural resources it wouldn't be declaring to the rest of the world that it was taking most of the North Pole for itself, which many other countires also have claim to, yet Russia doesn't want to acknowledge.

Second of all Russia doesn't want the missile shield which several former colonies of Russia have asked for to defend themselves mostly against Russia, and of course Russia doesn't like NATO being in Europe, so there is plenty of reasons for them wanting to go to war.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13Etznab
reply to post by akoola111

A reason could be because Canada is a NATO member and right now, we must watch closely NATO, things are really brewing in the background actually between Russia and NATO.

About Canada having nukes, oficially? No, we are not supposed to have any nukes, correct me if I am wrong. But... who now beleive the official version lol.

*cough....CFB James Bay....*cough.......
Line 2 cause I don't want to get into a he said she said thing....

..ex

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Why would russian EVER attack canada. its twice the size of canada has all the natural resources and land it will ever need? My god there is so much paranoia here its unbelivable

First of all, if Russia had so much antural resources it wouldn't be declaring to the rest of the world that it was taking most of the North Pole for itself, which many other countires also have claim to, yet Russia doesn't want to acknowledge.

Second of all Russia doesn't want the missile shield which several former colonies of Russia have asked for to defend themselves mostly against Russia, and of course Russia doesn't like NATO being in Europe, so there is plenty of reasons for them wanting to go to war.

This post is so ignorant that i could not not post a reply . I thought propaganda has an instant effect but fades out in short time , but some people are so deep in it that is almost scary . From your first post in this thread i already noticed a tragic mistake that put me off but i still thought i read it . First of all please make a research on geography then some research on earth science and tectonic plates, particularly about Russia's territory. Secondly this missile shield have been discussed so many times in this site and all the claims and assumptions and finally the facts against whom this missile shield was to be built were made . And i still cant believe you ignoring it and posting a plane text. Finally Nato was built to counter Soviet Union , now that Ussr is no more NATO still exist and keeps it expansion towards russian border. You think US would sit still if Russia had its armies building around Usa ? To conclude Georgia will not become a Nato member , its to unstable and has territorial disputes which complicate things significaly and finally why would Nato risk accept Georgia so this Shakashvilli guy start another war with Russia just to poke the bear and have Nato drugged in , in a war Nobody would like to fight. A war which would have no winner just nuclear holocaust for the whole planet.
Russia is not interested in Canada
, only than beating them in Ice hokey
. Sorry v3_exceed

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Russian Boy]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian Boy
Russia is not interested in Canada
, only than beating them in Ice hokey
. Sorry v3_exceed

Lol... I agree except for the hockey
ahahhah

But what if Russia is in war against US via NATO.... do you think your country would not like to get into the US via Canada?

[edit on 18-5-2009 by 13Etznab]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I bet you have a pick up truck and brass balls on the back of it! Too much testasterone there friend take it easy. I think the only country starting wars in the past 20, 30 years are usa.

Now, sorry to say that is not true.

We have had Russia invading Afghanistan in the 80s, Kosovo in the 90s, and then Georgia in the 2000s. We have had China invading Tibet, and Chinese troops shooting at Tibetans trying to escape from the country, not to mention the fact that China has stated they will go to war, and nuke the western U.S. if Taiwan declares Independence and writes a Constitution, and if the United States decides to acknowledge Taiwan's independence.

We have had since the 1980s, until the late 2000s Sudan's government using Arab militias, and their own troops to murder over 2.5 million people. Almost 2 million for being Christians, and over 500,000 for being Black non-muslims.

We have had more conflicts that can be counted, and despite the claims of the left the Communists were as involved as the Westerner powers, but of course the left always dismisses this fact.

In general, your statement is wrong.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

Russia did not invade kosovo what are you talking about. What were you expecting russia to do when georgians are killing civillians. As far as Afganistan that happened under communist agenda. When soviet union fell apart the west ala zionist bankers tried to take russia under their "wing". Since Putin came became president he has kicked them all out, now granted he is not the greatest guy in the world but he is he own man and not a puppet of the illuminati. I cant say the same thing about Obama or any other president that wasnt shot in united states. Now how many people have died because of united states government? Just in Iraq its estimated to be 1 million people. Do you know how much blood is on their hands? How can you be defending them? Oh i know because your a patriotic american. Have fun living in the forth riech. Now as far as us being the ender of conflicts ? Dont make me laugh.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by akoola111]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

I would also like to add, "WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?"

Because people are people, with different ideals, different morals, and different goals in life.

Because there are a lot of people who don't have anything good in mind for you, and your family, just take a look at what happens to people in South Africa because of Arab militias, look at what happens to people for being of different gorups, and also because of black warlords want to be in control.

The same thing, or similar things can be found all over. Look at what FARC does in Colombia "claiming they are fighting for the people when they take regular Colombians as hostages.

Look at what happens in Mexico with the drug cartels, and the kidnappings.

The same can be found in other countries around the world.

Sometimes i have no idea why some people make such statements "why can't we get along"... Well, look at what happens in the world.

It is a well known saying a rhetorical question" why can't we all get along " famously said by Rodney King speaking of the L.A. Riots of 1992. I am not a dumb-ass I know that everybody does not get along I was being sarcastic. Good grief
I suggest you watch the first 2 mins of the video posted below.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
For Gods sake, when will all the war mongering end?
This is supposed to be a new administration with new philosophies and ideals and yet all I"ve heard the last 6 months is possible war with ....
Iran
Pakistan
more troops in Afghanistan
now Russia...

is there any country I've left out?

Why don't these Presidents just worry about the poor down trodded American people and focus on improving their lot?
America has nukes, so why does the government have to have it's nose in stuff in other parts of the world?

Why can't they just sit back, look after their own and if they problem gets too close to your shores, get the nukes out and defend?
It would save a lot of trouble and trillions of dollars at the same time.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
.... To take over or occupy North America has some logistical issues I do not see either Russia or China able to move in and maintain a presence on North American soil.

This is even more of a problem. That being true... they would more likely try to turn the U.S. into a giant glass parking lot, and rebuild here 20-50 years later after the radiation levels drop to an acceptable level. I highly doubt any potential, enemy country is stupid enough to think they can occupy the United States any other way... that is the real problem.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
What we should do is one that the ordinary run of the mill soldiers should adopt.

Let all those leaders and generals who want wars actaully go and fight instead of sending all the armies, if we the people made them do that how many wars would be started then?

NONE, because the ones who want the wars never end up dying or blown to bits and coming home with limbs missing unlike the regular forces.

If we made the leaders and warmongers fight , how many of them would take you up on the offer and actually pick up a gun?

None , because they are all cowards and moneygrabbing whores.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebudweiserstuntman

As the article says the U.S. Strategic Command Gen. Kevin Chilton told reporters that the U.S. stil reserves the right to attack any country, even including using nuclear weapons, if the U.S. it an enemy of the U.S. such as China, or Russia use a disabling cyber attack on the U.S.

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

Wow! It seems to me that such a retalliation would be extremely disproportionate! It's also extremely dangerous making statements like this. I can't imagine any global support for the US should they use nuclear weapons, for a third time, against another nation.

|
Nope, it would be a practical response.
I'm not sure if you are aware, but a major cyber attack on the USA, or any western country, would render pretty much everything useless. It would bring the entire country to a stand still. Transportation, electricity etc, will all be thrown into chaos. It will lead to a short period of anarchy on the streets before the national guard/police forces are able to fully mobilise and restore order.

About the only thing that will still be able to function will be the military. Therefore justifying a nuclear attack.
Since it's US policy that any cyber attack is met with nuclear retaliation, then any country launching such an attack is inviting a nuclear winter on them selves.

And it makes you wonder just how serious the threat of a cyber attack is and how crippling it will be, if the USA is actually willing to make it policy and public, that it would retaliate with a nuclear strike.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Another thing that bothers me about this posturing is, that in the event of a "cyber attack" by a potential enemy...you better believe it would be swiftly followed by a more conventional attack.

No enemy country is gonna just "turn off the lights" and then not exploit the advantages of doing so, it would be a strategic blunder. So, I do understand the position our county has adopted concerning a "cyber attack"... being that more than likely it would be the immediate precursor to a more devastating action by an aggressor.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Alter-Ego]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
For Gods sake, when will all the war mongering end?
This is supposed to be a new administration with new philosophies and ideals and yet all I"ve heard the last 6 months is possible war with ....
Iran
Pakistan
more troops in Afghanistan
now Russia...

is there any country I've left out?

Why don't these Presidents just worry about the poor down trodded American people and focus on improving their lot?
America has nukes, so why does the government have to have it's nose in stuff in other parts of the world?

Why can't they just sit back, look after their own and if they problem gets too close to your shores, get the nukes out and defend?
It would save a lot of trouble and trillions of dollars at the same time.

Are you really that naive? Did you think it would change because of "new" administration? Come on mate do some reaserch its more of the same its "Bush" on steroids now. Think of Dumycraps as Colombos and Republicrooks as Gambinos. They all play for the same team against yes you guessed it us regular people. They all are pushing the same agenda. All they are doing is dividing us into liberals and conservatives to them its just for show.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I don't think the US or NATO would risk a full-scale war with Russia over Georgia, that would not make much sense at all, and would be the downfall of both powers.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is scary and I hope it's not true. I really dont want to be fighting with Russia! That country has always scared me for some reason. This is not a good thing and I hope it doesnt happen. Thanks for the post. I will have to read more on this. S&F!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Poland to host Patriot missiles, U.S. troops by yearend

WARSAW, May 21 (RIA Novosti) - U.S. Patriot air defense missiles and over 100 U.S. personnel will be deployed in Poland by the end of this year despite Russia's objections, Poland's deputy defense minister has said.

Polish Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski said in February that a battery of U.S.-manned Patriot systems would be placed in Poland, regardless of whether plans for a U.S. missile defense base in the country go ahead or not.

en.rian.ru...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by akoola111

Yeah, you're probably right. I am being totally naive.
I'm not an Obama fan and never will be.
I just find it amazing how the guy can campaign as an anti-war person and yet there's been all this conflict talk. Same old, same old.

Any possibility that things might be different has definately flown out the window. Even though deep inside I think we were all HOPING that there might be slight chance that we could go down a new path. So yeah, I was being naive about that even though I knew it was a long shot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join