It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989

Originally posted by beokii
Life is so bored that we hope for Aliens to come in and safe us from it.

How silly, aldo I still hope some day................

I for one, do not look forward to working 50+ years of my life. For what? For me, it's a extremely boring routine. Wake up, have shower, go to work for 8 hours, go home, repeat next day. I'm not a robot! There are lucky people who have their dream job, have a beautiful home, have all the money they need. To them, life is great. But me, the regular Joe I know there is more to life than this. There is more to life than just work and money. I crave for something interesting to happen, to stir my life up, anything that would get me out of this boring life.

Same here my friend. I know what you feel. I have more hope over another world war though, rather than aliens.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

lol.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

lol.

You beat me to it...lol google must be excited...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by scarface1111

I for one, do not look forward to working 50+ years of my life. For what? For me, it's a extremely boring routine. Wake up, have shower, go to work for 8 hours, go home, repeat next day. I'm not a robot! There are lucky people who have their dream job, have a beautiful home, have all the money they need. To them, life is great. But me, the regular Joe I know there is more to life than this. There is more to life than just work and money. I crave for something interesting to happen, to stir my life up, anything that would get me out of this boring life.

Same here my friend. I know what you feel. I have more hope over another world war though, rather than aliens.

Well don't be down friends, we are in the month of may and stpehen bassett said if the govt does not start to disclose alien life he and his team will.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Haha no they didn't!
OMG... That's funny. (The Google thing).
Anyway, I don't think it's that big of a deal that they found this. And not to mention the fact it's being overplayed, IMHO. It's not even the actual missing link between us and monkeys. Just primates and something else, I believe.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Originally posted by scarface1111

Well don't be down friends, we are in the month of may and stpehen bassett said if the govt does not start to disclose alien life he and his team will.

how credible and reliable is this stepehen bassett? never heard of him before

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

I was kinda hoping it would have been something else...but if this is it then has THC done a bit of false advertising regarding their claim or water and air being part of a lie...

That has been proven fake, here's the video to prove it it's made by the same guy

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

lol! what makes her an alien girl?

btw it did suffer a broken wrist and being squashed in the pit for 47 million years really messes up your anatomy

I for one welcome our great great great great great great great Aunt into the family

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

OMG i wanna see a pygmy horse! awww and a rodent with a trunk now THAT is earth shattering not Ida (no offence spirit of Ida
)

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

YOU found the missing link!

still interesting now if Ida had laser cannons attached to it's head an an ipod in it's ears then i'd be interested

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Ida the common ancestor of the lemur monkey.......joy what a groundbreaking discovery. Now we now for sure that lemurs didn't originated from snales!

*sarcasm mode off*

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by scarface1111

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

"Our republic and it's press will rise or fall together"

Commander it is time... execute Order 66!

*crosses fingers like an evil mastermind*

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BringerOfLight
Ida the common ancestor of the lemur monkey.......joy what a groundbreaking discovery. Now we now for sure that lemurs didn't originated from snales!

*sarcasm mode off*

Maybe you might have missed it in 2nd grade science class but a lemur is not a monkey. They are prosimians.

Which explains why you have no grasp of this find because even the simple fact that Lemurs are not monkeys elude you.

Ida is proof within the fossil record that she is an ancestor of not only Lemurs and Monkeys but also us.

So thanks for playing.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by AllexxisF1]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
history channel is losing their credibility. Their shows are entertaining but they are like soap operas, they just drag you along and never tell you anything. Lets face it, this story is important. The fossil was preserved so well for a long time. But i'm sure they find all sorts of interesting artifacts that we don't know about - or that we do know about like Sumerian tablets - and they don't go putting spotlights and press conferences around them.

Interesting experience with all of the guessing and the excitement but this topic should be closed; no more free advertising for these guys.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I shall be purchasing the book because this is a historical find.

Charles Darwin theory of evolution is now complete and confirmed. Ida is the final piece, she depicts what we evolved from. The process is complete, we can now link humans-apes to Ida.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So now we have found the missing link, which proves we didn't originate from a magic garden with naughty snakes and mystic apples. Is there anyway we can tell religions of the world? I presume that this disproves god?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Where does Ida fit into this picture? Where do we fit into this picture?

[edit on 20-5-2009 by esteay812]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Ida at the start and humans at the end.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
its confirmed through the google linked article that this is what the History Channel big event is all about.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This proves nothing - just adds another link to the chain - it does not disprove religion, science or any spiritual belief - religion and science can live side by side but it seems science doesnt want to live with religion - if god created everything then why not evolution and genetic manipulation in the eden - i still dont get why you would count down to an event that has already had most of the information released - unless its a build up - release the lemur pretend its the find then bang the big find. but i doubt it - such hype over what 95% of the world wont even care about. unlessss this fossil is jesus lol.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by neilparnham]

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join