It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ok all my hope that it wasnt that fossil are now gone after you just posted that link - but then again it says 9 on the advert but there it is still empty on the listings.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This doesn't prove evolution. Darwin himself said that if any organism is found that is too complex to ever being able to survive at any simpler form then evolution is impossible. this irreducible complexity is seen in flagellum and blood clotting. This find is just proof of an extinct species. THC is just hyping it up.. Don't overindulge on THC.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Jesusis1337]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If it is the fossil are they saying it's the missing link or an Alien link? That hand looked really weird.

Here is an human on the left and Ape skeleton on the right;

Here is an Alien girl. Check out the hand. Probably a hoax. I thought aliens had 3 fingers.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
We are all very disappointed on how this has come to end. We all were in crave for disclosure which I unfortunately believe it may not ever come to be. The reason I say this is because I have learned through out the years and especially through this thread that the mind is so easily manipulated by the media and it took one special fake commercial done by one man to manipulate thousands of minds over dozens of forums on the internet. I personally have never witnessed a ufo or anything similar so whats to tell me all those claims and videos are truthful?

About this fossil. In no way shape or form does this find contribute to my happiness. First, I don't believe its 47 million years old. We have no idea what the earth has gone through in such a period. Pole shifts, meteor blows, Ice ages, hot ages, ...etc. I think it is very bold and abusive in a way to come out and say "oh look, we found bones of a dead animal that we evolved from and its 47 million years old". I mean, whats their margin error, a couple million years?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What a joke but it doesn't surprise me. Question has anyone felt the shockwave yet

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am really not going to say that this scientific overhype is embarrassing, but if you look at these really mind changing archaeological excavation which never werent mentioned in any way on the MSM, then I am starting to feel sorry for setting misconceive priorities ...

video.yahoo.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
What a joke but it doesn't surprise me. Question has anyone felt the shockwave yet

Sad but true. I still think we will all be watching on March 25th to see if things will be changed forever, or however it was worded.

The facinating part is the OP noticed the dates that so rapidly went by in the ad. I enjoyed slowing it down to see each date. They know how to draw a crowd.

We all all mystery Junkies that worked together to solve it. That's the fun part.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What amazes me is that they are saying it is related to humans. They cannot test DNA, at least one would think it would be destroyed by now. This leaves us only speculation that this is related to man with proof of squat.

Now if they time traveled back and maybe spoke with this lemur chick and got a DNA sample then hell that is an entirely different thing all together.

I have been looking on their site for a main contact email and can't seem to find one....anyone else know it by chance. I would like to congratulate them on their Historic, huge discovery that will transform everything we know.

WOOT!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

www.revealingthelink.com...

scroll down the page ... their is a mailto link for the documentation by Atlantic Productions Ltd. but I suppose that it is not what you are searching for ...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by EBAYZOID]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez
I have been looking on their site for a main contact email and can't seem to find one....anyone else know it by chance. I would like to congratulate them on their Historic, huge discovery that will transform everything we know.

WOOT!

Lets fill their discussion forum with our complains!

Ko3

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

YEAH found one ...

[email protected]

... thats the email adress from Philip Gingerich

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wondering302

Sorry to kill your hope.....it killed mine too. I also noticed the time slot was still blank. I wonder why?? I'll still watch it tho, I'm off of work so why not. Hopefully it will at least be interesting

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
Lets fill their discussion forum with our complains!

Before you register for their forum, read the Privacy Policy. Got Spam?

We reserve the right to use your personally identifiable information to send you periodic mailings with information on new products and services, updates to our Websites, or upcoming events. We may also share our user mailing list (including your personally identifiable information) with reputable third parties for marketing or promotional purposes. We may also forward information to you regarding third-party products or services, without disclosing your personally identifiable information to such third parties.

[edit on 5/19/2009 by Shadoefax]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So much for the shockwaves then, the 25th on the history channel will cause no disturbance at all after today it was on the news, and even today it wasn't nothing much just a segment showing the fossill and explaining it, Thanks history channel

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

A star for you. I agree that Ann Coulter is the missing link. How can any human wrist look like that? Crazy.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
First thought that came to my mind when viewing the advertisement was the discovery of Cleopatra's Tomb. Just a thought.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Life is so bored that we hope for Aliens to come in and safe us from it.

How silly, aldo I still hope some day................

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the lemur skeleton is an elaborate cover story. I think this is the real discovery. Now this will change everything!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think its pretty pointless that they even still have the "this changes everything" page up. Sure maybe a countdown clock at most...but not that ad saying all those dates mean pretty much nothing compaired to the Ida find. Total Lemur poo! The only only "shockwave" I felt was another earthquake this afternoon. Still waiting for the world wide media blitz!

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join