It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
have all of these ads been seen on TV? These videos are insane.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Oh, also, I found a corresponding 'blank' two hour time spot on CBC--that's Canada--at 8 pm pacific time on the twenty-fifth. I wonder if it's being played on this channel, too?

Apologies if this has already been posted. This is a hard thread to keep up with.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Thanks! That would be great. I don't get History where I am, otherwise I'd do it myself.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree... if anyone sees the new advertisement, let us know. Cause I just got through doing a step-by-step review of the so-called second advertisement and the first one and the end logo is off.

I guess if people can make fake UFO footage to try to get famous in their own right, then they sure could do the same thing. After all, if you google the topic now, it's literally created a buzz. My intrigue is officially lost now. Time to go back to playing solitaire. lol

But if anyone finds anything out!! You guys are awesome detectives.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

The question about the 2nd Ad being faked was brought up several pages back.

Someone responded stating they had viewed it on TV and it was legit.

Can anyone else confirm the 2nd Ad as being legit.

That would account for all the mystery surrounding this for sure.

The 2nd Ad certainly does not correlate to just a missing link, unless it was ET, etc.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
reply to post by ogund.3

The question about the 2nd Ad being faked was brought up several pages back.

Someone responded stating they had viewed it on TV and it was legit.

Can anyone else confirm the 2nd Ad as being legit.

That would account for all the mystery surrounding this for sure.

The 2nd Ad certainly does not correlate to just a missing link, unless it was ET, etc.

history channel would never advertise 9/11 as being a LIE.

it's a fake. I guarantee it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
CBC generally broadcasts alot from the BBC so it would not surprise me to see it there as well.

Some people posting here have said they have seen that second vid on TV. If so, THC should soon earn the title of hoaxer. This little darwinius is going to make alot of people angry.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

Yes great point that has been overlooked.

Well it is indeed Closure to this 37 page nonsense.

Lemur it is, and man how lame is that.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

May 25 – Triple conjunction of Jupiter and Neptune, Jupiter 24' south. First of three triple conjunctions of Jupiter and Neptune.

Source

On May 25, 2009 there will be a Triple conjunction of Jupiter and Neptune, Jupiter 24' south. First of three triple conjunctions of Jupiter and Neptune.

Don't know if this has been posted yet. Interesting.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yes it is a 47million year old lemur, but... it was wearing a time piece! queue music BAAAA!!!! DAAAAAAA!!!! DEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! DAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

now wouldn't that be something

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Remains From a German Caldera

The find is being published next week in the online journal Public Library of Science - One (PLoS One for short). The cable channel History, which bought the North American documentary rights to the find, provided exclusive details to ABC News.

Primate Fossil Could Be Key Link in Evolution - ABC News

Could very well be this fossil considering this article was dated 16 May, the journal article is published next week, and THC has the documentary rights.

Such hype and hoopla, it better be good!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Could this be proof that videos can be altered on History.com? I found this out by a youtube comment on one of the "This changes everything" ads.

History Video

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Agent75]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I seriously doubt the 2nd ad is a fake. If it was, I'm sure someone from the History Channel would have had it removed from YouTube by now. If not for copyright infringement, then certainly for libel. If it is a fake, it would do irreparable harm to the network's reputation.

And you can bet that THC public relations department is scrutinizing all the buzz on the internet - most likely including this forum.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent75

I don't get it. What is faked?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoefax
I seriously doubt the 2nd ad is a fake. If it was, I'm sure someone from the History Channel would have had it removed from YouTube by now. If not for copyright infringement, then certainly for libel. If it is a fake, it would do irreparable harm to the network's reputation.

And you can bet that THC public relations department is scrutinizing all the buzz on the internet - most likely including this forum.

they blatantly said that 9/11 was a lie in that video. I don't think so.

anyone can put a video together like that within a few hours with sony vegas or any other movie editing program and add a history channel logo at the end.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by ogund.3]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

history channel would never advertise 9/11 as being a LIE.

it's a fake. I guarantee it.

It has been generally agreed on this thread that the dates represent important days in history, and May 25 will join them in infamy. I did not take it to mean that 9/11 was a lie. Proving that all of those dates are a lie is beyond the scope of a 2 hour show. I think that the 'lie' they are referring to is Darwinism and the Bible's Genesis as being the explanations for the origins of human beings. May 25 will be the day that is remembered for shattering those ideas, at least that is how I am perceiving this so far.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
oh sorry, couldn't figure out how to edit posts after the fact. Listen at 0:25. the clip "the devil is right at home" was inserted by someone else.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Here is an apparent non legit Ad:
(This was 3 ads spliced into one from a YT'er)

www.youtube.com...

It does seem logical that THC would have YT take down a fraud with their logo.

Acually this is Ad :

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-5-2009 by FX44rice]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Sorry but it will probably just be a grainy video of A Rod doing steroids

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
His sources say "they made the decision to disclose" at 20 secs

Ok, Heard there was a "bilderberg group" meeting this weekend going on...ok...so doing some discussing on the events to come? or planning?

then web bots say TPTB will try to get the info out themselves for their "own" reasons....An you got the disappearances Including TPTB.....The question is does TPTB experience fear? And June 20th-September22nd a 10,000% in ufo activity.

I mean come on History channel basically confirms the ufos here.....

I think we are in disclosure.......a loonnngg one...from 1940s-Now....Human conditioning....for the Grand Finally.....

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join