It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I dont know but this had better be good or there will be a lynch mob at History Channels' doorsteps.

I know they have a monopoly on ^00^ scaremongering, but this is ridiculous!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
They found the bones of an ancient human on mars

But, according to our knowledge, we have never been to Mars.

Back on topic i just saw the BBC ad, its not a briefcase its a crate, the thing under the cloth is a stencil with some strange symbols on it, he then spray paints the symbols using the stencil on the crate,STRANGE OR WHAT!!!!??

I keep missing this advert. Is it loaded onto YouTube yet?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
No it looked on youtube for it, didn't a robot go there? Or could it just pick up soil?

Yeh there is quite a big crate, up to knee height and there is some strange symbols he paints on it, it's not english or any form of language i have ever seen before.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

But, as I've said before, the History Channel are not naive. I doubt they will say "she died a girl. She will change everything" and introduce something utterly pointless with no significances to the human race.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I have yet to see the third advert.

Problems i have with the bbc advert.

The crate is quite big, why use a big crate for small lemur/monkey bones??
You don't call a monkey a girl.
The man spray paints some strange symbols on top of the crate, you dont get a good look at the symbols because there coverd with a cloth when he takes them out the draw, when you see them briefly its like some sort of modern heiroglyph, something you could imagine written on the side of a alien craft in a sci-fi film.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I am on the BBC now, hopefully will be treated to the advert once this torturous DIY has cease to exist

Some sources suggested a press conference on the 19th May - tomorrow. Might have 24 hours before we are liberated

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Haha, i have just been looking over the bbc website and found nothing, try watching the bbc news channel they might show it during one of there breaks.
The ad is nowhere to be seen over the internet, i even googled "May 26th bbc changing event"

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I just saw a new ad for it! There is fog.. a man walks out of fog facing the camera wearing a cape.. then quickly turns around and extends his arms.. in his left hand he is holding a rubber chicken, in his right hand he is holding what appears to be a space suit helmet. It then fades to black and orange with a mesh of weird looking symbols flying around.. the History Channel logo whooshes past with a Alien like hum.. then fades into a dog barking on a porch and an old man wagging his finger at the camera in a 'no no' fashion. Then the sky turns black and it starts raining vehicle hub caps.. what does this mean!!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Gee folks; only a few more sleeps to find out

The suspence is killing me.
Seeing that I dont have cable, I'll have to rely on you lot to let us know.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

The link to watch bbc news and hopefully more of you will see the ad being broadcasted in the UK

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

Raining hub caps?

Oh my Gawwwwd.

You're not serious are you?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

I'm with you for a campaign to boycott! the majority of the events are still fresh in people's minds!

if the THC/Press Conference don't deliver it's time for a boycott and official complaints from around the world.

but they MUST have something significant especially to say it was bigger than 9/11 because if this goes balls up... the THC is going they know it's being broadcast in the states so 9/11 is nowhere near gone from people's minds. Hell i remember it all clearly and i was only 10.

but it has to be more than a fossil! and thats justa cover story.. what does a primate have to do with..

Our Air,Our Water and our Lives, Creation.

and all the dates are either disaster,space(majority), world population, religious.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

no it's not i've seen it on my grandads history channel and my best friend saw it eysterday he was like " WTF!
"

it's not a fake.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I just saw the AD AGAIN!!

The women says this,
"An ancient discovery, which could change we way we think about ourselves forever"
The ad was slightly different and i got a good look at the symbols.
How do i upload pictures, i drew the symbols in paint and dont know how to upload.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Isn't Team Fortress 2 sniper update coming out May25th? Bingo!

link   
reply to post by Agent75

I've seen the 1st and 3rd the 2nd my best friend said he saw and i saw a partial of it at the end when i visited my grandad.

link   
Well, this could be true or not

I just got off the phone with my source at the History Channel. They said, and I quote "I could tell ya but I'd have to kill ya". LOL

But they did say that there is something to it. All employees involved had to sign disclosure agreements. This person said the information is scientific and either people would believe it or they would not which is the nature of of the game. Most people are so trained to wait until the government says its ok to believe new things that it puts a real stranglehold on disclosure.

My contact went on to say that the information however did leak out last Friday in an obscure news article and it pissed some people off at the History channel. So they decided they will hold a press conference this coming Tuesday to tell what it is. I don't think they realised that what ever or where ever the information did leak out it pretty much went unnoticed by the general public.

Thats all I could get out of my source.

My contact was not directly involved in the project so did not sign a disclosure agreement because they didn't know much about it until Friday when the article came out. Thats when the scuttlebutt at the History Channel went through all the different departments over there.

The source didn't seem to know where this article appeared but speculated it was either the Washington Post or the New York Times but that could be wrong. You have to understand this person isn't really into woo woo stuff and so I didn't get the impression he/she was much interested in it.

All he/she knew was the article did not mention the History Channel but it was about a new scientic or historic discovery that the History Channel was hoping to break first until someone at the History channel leaked this to some scumbag reporter.

History Channel: Global Event...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

dude your thinkign of the little picture at one event of 9/11

the other dates on there, The Black Death, The Challanger Disaster, Man walking on the moon to name a few to say they are lies has to be something significant

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join