It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Here is what the symbols looked like, im not sure about the middle one, but im sure about the first and third.
Anyone know what they mean?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Honestly, it looks ancient Sumerian, but I cannot tell.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Whatever symbols they are, they are spray painted on top of the crate.

Damn this aniticipation is killing me.

I will try to storyboard the ad.

Scene 1: Man takes thin stencil out of a draw coverd in a cloth
"Women says "An ancient discovery, that will change the way we think about ourselves.....forever"
Scene 2: Man takes cloth off symbol stencil and places it on top of the crate
Scene3: Spray paints symbols on lid of crate
Scene4: Camera zooms to crate lid.
End of ad.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Haydn_17]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Stress

I would so pee my pants.

I almost did when I was about 12 years old and there was a fake news broadcast that aliens were taking over the world to promote Independence Day hahaha.

I think this is probably just another viral marketing ploy stuff like this is increasing more and more, and they leave no clues what so ever.

So many video games have done things like this, movies as well.

BUT like someone else had said, it's kind of disrespectful to the real life events that did happen and the people involved if this turns out to be trash.

I'll defiantly check it out though when it comes on, I'm a sucker for things like this.

The commercial reminds me of the strange billboards I see when I go into the city, having to do with God, and then the one with the Aliens saying "WHEN?".

It plays wells on curiosity and also really shows the frustration in humans who are so use to the instant gratification of info on the internet.
People think they can search everything and anything and at least get a page full of info and when they can't they either get pissed off or more curious as to what it is they are looking for.

Whatever it is History Channel has played its cards well with this one and will have a lot of people tuning in.

All I know is i'll pee my pants if there is an Alien, Big Foot, Chupacabra, or Jesus doing a live interview.

Also, just touching on the possible Alien/Disclosure theory
If the group did decide to come out on tv with disclosure, what TV station WOULD they go to?

I mean History has been pretty supportive on the subjects of UFO's and the people who believe.
Some may say it's ridiculous to think that History Channel would even be considered to broadcast something like this, I think it would be even more insane to think that FOX, NBC, or CBS would broadcast it due to the back lash from the government, and also believers and truthers don't like ABC FOX and NBC all that much, also they dislike sci fi as they feel it makes a joke of the paranormal, so if they didn't use a web based broadcast and went on TV what station would they go to?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

i loved the last clip Madagacar rules

so thats why us Humans love dancing and singing so much!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

the question is if it's a simulation.. who are the controllers of the hologram?

and who are we? are we figments of an A.I or are we in fact E.T's with memories wiped and when we die thats just our time in the world over but our real selves wake up somewhere...

oww my head hurts now

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
If we where AI i dont think we would be programmed to question our own reality.
When im playing GTA 4 i dont hear niko bellic saying "What if i am inside a video game??"
Hehe lol

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
If it's a simulation there are codes.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hmm but what purpose would this simulation have?
What exactly are we simulating??

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Oh that definatly would push me over the edge.

I think i can handle anything but THAT!!!

Finding out i am living in a video and someone else running me and my thoughts and my life would be a freaking trip.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I really do want to see the third commercial. Anyone is able to post or link it?

Thank you!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zanfib

I really do want to see the third commercial. Anyone is able to post or link it?

Thank you!

If your talking about the bbc one, its nowhere to be seen on the internet.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

i first saw the BBC one a few days ago when someone first announced it i don't remember the symbols your talking about i remember a briefcase for some reason.. then again it was 2:03am and i was tired

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
ok i got a digi cam ready for the bbc advert hopefully it will come on when this flower show finishes
i'll get a snap of the symbols ^^

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

No it wasn't a briefcase, he took the symbol stencil out of a draw and put it on top of the crate.
I thought it was a briefcase when i first saw it, you have to see it a few times.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Yeh im waiting for this damn show to finish aswell, i dont care how to arrange flowers you old crows!!!!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
If the History channel had some earth shattering expose regarding any sort of politically sensitive revelation then the PTB would step in and block it..........however, I suppose you could schedule it to be released under the smoke screen of another more mundane "world altering" story.

I however think the whole thing has Lemur written all over it.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The second commercial is LEGIT 100%

www.youtube.com...

Now the mystery is totally gripping me !!!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Or, are we the product of an advance civilisation on this Earth and we are their stimulated creations? However, could we be the genetically engineered creations of a civilisation that has now left this Earth? Could the original "Humans" be out there in the universe and left us to populate the Earth left behind?

*head explodes*

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

lol

damn no advert for BBC 1 or BBC 2
i want to see it again now

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join