It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I took the second commercials voices''speaches'' and came up with FAR fetched theory..

we have endured the depression of facts,the president will be in Texas(at the press conferance?)he will report history that on that day will live in infamy about something to do with space.....

Way far fetched,but who knows..
But if I'm right I wanna platinum membership on ATS...and a cookie

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ok this thread has been going for 33 pages now, yet it was generally agreed that the hype is for the fossil find, was over 20 pages ago. That's unbelievable. Hype certainly creates hype, as this thread clearly shows.

And I have to say, the scathing attacks on (if true) THC and BBC are ridiculous. In science terms it is one of the greatest discoveries of all time and they are very excited by the sounds of it. Of course they are gonna hype it up, better viewing figures = bigger paychecks.

If by any stretch it was alien disclosure, it wouldn't just be on THC and BBC, it would be on every channel in the world.

But I hope im very very wrong

[edit on Sunday20092009-05-17T15:56:54-05:00pm315620095 by thesneakiod]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Maybe that's why people are able to get the bird flu. Now all that's missing is a piggy ancestor.

Good grief, this thread could go in so many different directions now...

edit... aaaand there goes your post. Yup, easy to go different directions.
(and I'm still learning how to edit)

[edit on 17-5-2009 by misfitoy]

[edit on 17-5-2009 by misfitoy]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So is this what the commercial was about? I saw it to late in the night, and kind of got me hooked and lined to trying to figure out what it might have been about. Needless to say I will be tuning into watch this with pizza, popcorn, and some soda

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Maybe they've found some remains of a Nazi Flying Disc or other secret project that went back in time and got stranded there.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I can't substantiate anything, I have zero proof (there's a cliche for you) but I can guarantee the hype is about birds and humans in the evolutionary timeline, NOT aliens. Trust me, I'm a noob.

Oh and remember when you're watching THC on May 25th, you heard it from me first. I'll explain myself once the first television special has aired, don't wanna get in trouble

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Maybe it is a bird. I still don't think that is far out enough for this to change the entire planet. So what if it is a bird? We accept that we came from apes, so what if it is a lizard, bird or amoeba. I thought Darwin = evolution.
I think this has to be something absolutely NUTS, some ideas:
1. Find is actually a human female. Not apelike, but human.
2. Subject had a cell phone.
3. Subject had a rosary.
4. Subject died of a gunshot wound.
5. Some tie in with alien somehow

Anyway, bird = not a world changing event.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I was googling the date and found this, could it be related?

Chosen People (1313 BCE)
Sivan 2 (May 25, 2009) is marked on the Jewish calendar as Yom HaMeyuchas ("Day of Distinction"); it was on this day that G-d told Moses -- when Moses ascended Mount Sinai for the first time -- to tell the people of Israel: "You shall be My chosen treasure from among all the nations, for all the earth is Mine. You shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation" (Exodus 19:4-6).

Link:www.chabad.org.../25/2009

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What the hell is going on!!!! I just saw a similar commercial for a special programme on the BBC on 26th May! I just caught a glimpse of it, but it was similar to the History Channel. A global discovery that changes everything! I cant believe it.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by nurd-316]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The fossil might be of interest to those in the field but as we the everyday people I would think most could care less if we came from a Dinosaur, monkey, or bird.

Here are some things we can work off of.

Something was "FOUND INSIDE" a high security vault in a world leading museum, that will change, textbooks, science and how we understand the human race.

This will send shockwaves around the world

major press conference followed by media blitz

followed by documentary

Okay I think finding something about Jesus timeline being wrong might be shocking to many, then the Bible might be just a little wrong and would need to be rewritten but would this fit into textbooks needing to be rewritten?

Come on people we have a weekish timeline to work with .......what would shock you and your family and everyone you know.

If it's birds I think the History channel will be putting themselves out of business.

I don't think it's aliens

It will probably be something stupid I hope they know what they are doing because they could be doing exactly the opposite of what they wanted.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think a better question would be..what would be the lie that would cause our ,water, air and creation be all a lie?

For me,the only think left to shock me would be that we are in fact some kinda ET,or have been meddled with for an outside nature..

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

i thought the same Infinite when i first saw it i can't figure out :/ my first thought WAS N America but the coastline is different... the only explanation is the world upside down..

if it's neither it's a new world... also even though it's dark only one part of the coastline is littered with lights the rest is in complete darkness...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
True and we have been fiddled with by aliens I know that..... but maybe people that didn't know that might be shocked but......what could they have found in a vault that would make them come to this conclusion?

Maybe tomorrow there will be another clue. I know I stink at puzzles so I count on you guys.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

i posted the info on that but i'll say it again...

the BBC advert is a man going into a vault and opening a draw to pull out a very old dusty briefcase and opens it up and something is covered in a cloth.. and it says "witness a earth shattering find May 26th 2009"

i saw that last night at 2:03am

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by scarface1111

i guess you commented about the authenticity of the 2nd video on the original youtube poster?
"Scarfacedgamer"

and it is real i saw it at my granddads earlier today exactly as it is on youtube.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If anyone happens to see new stuff on this can you post the links so we can see.

Stupid question. If this is going to be shown in England on the 26th are the times of USA and England matching up.

Like here at nine pm and would that make England like 2 or 3 o'clock am

Now if it showed something in a brief case we know the general size so maybe I'll go back to coins and minted dates on them that say Jesus was in a different time in history then we thought/believe.

If you catch the commercial again tape and post if you can.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mat like the carpet

Birds or Lemur

What is Shocking about either?

Haven't we been taught all life evolved from a single cell organism?

Bird / Lemur What changes anything?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nurd-316
What the hell is going on!!!! I just saw a similar commercial for a special programme on the BBC on 26th May! I just caught a glimpse of it, but it was similar to the History Channel. A global discovery that changes everything! I cant believe it.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by nurd-316]

Time zones man!! Different time zones!!

9pm EST will be 4am (or there abouts) GMT.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

damn that rules me out then i'll be asleep like the rest of Manchester...i hope to wake up and it's on the news...

but it probs won't be

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
A Global Event. It changes Everything. On May 25th... Everyone will know that...Scientology is REAL. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and we found a monkey...

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join