It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

Very nice pick up on the A.

It's clear these are little/big clues.

DNA is so small yet so powerful in court , is it not? These are the LITTLE things people don't pay attention to. DETAIL.

The DNAof The New World Order IS 137. That IS\thier CODE.

Now I am not saying that this is what will be revealed w/ this documentary but it could.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

It wouldn't suprise me if on the 24th the line up included something about the sun/son being born or something to do with star birth or gamma rays. I'll have to look.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So i know everyone is getting all worked up about this.. if its about monkey bones its a major fail for THC IMO. Ofcourse im hoping for some crazy ET time traveler atlantis stuff but most likely its going to be a let down...BUUUUT you know what this reminds me of? The october 14th UFO thing in the sense that everyones coming out of the wood work with ideas and the boards are getting all exciting and we are all holding are breath and even the people who are skeptical are hoping something mind blowing happens. ITS FUN! I like when we get to rally around a topic and the anticipation is thick in the air.. so we only have a week left.. bring it on!! and lets all enjoy this time when the sometimes mundane topics get pushed aside and all our attention focus on what could be!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 8bitbreakfast

I agree. If nothing else, it is a fun diversion. Something to exercise the mind and emotion.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Very true indeed 8bit and Shadoe!

Even though things don't always turn out the way we might hope, the experience of seeing people gather together from all parts of the world to work on a common interest is encouraging and fun. Many things can be learned in the process from all the suggestions people come up with.

Although a new primate (or bird) fossil might not change the world for everyone, it still will be interesting and educational news... and I love learning new things.

Now, if only there was a way to hear all those adorable accents out there in each post from other lands...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The fossil will be shown on "Good Morning America" to coincide with the announcement. History plans to air its two-hour documentary, titled "The Link," on Monday, May 25.

Source

Hey all, First post!! I've been a lurker here for a couple of years but this topic made me finally join. This ad campaign is going to get History Channel raided by its angry viewers if this is about our missing link. Don't get me wrong, the missing link in evolution is important, but not as important as they made it out to be.

I agree withe the above posters in that I think it is good for a topic to bring people together; to unite minds for a common goal. Still, I wish History channel would revert back to their old ways, before the internal power shift.

Oh god, I'm rambling. See ya'll on the boards!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

Fossil remains of a 47-million-year-old animal, found years ago in Germany, have been analyzed more thoroughly and determined to be an extremely early primate close to the emergence of the evolutionary branch leading to monkeys, apes and humans, scientists said in interviews this week.

I really hope it is something more exciting than this!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Did anyone see the commercial tonight?

They said something about "when a girl was born".
I didn't hear all of it but that was a new clue.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Does anyone have copies of the new commercials taken from the tv or are they all coming from the net?

If someone has them can they post them here? I've been digging backwards through the thread and I'm pretty sure I've read most of the pages, though I may have missed a few from yesterday night. Thing is, if someone has already posted them, I've missed it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 8bitbreakfast

Hehe, I agree! I have had fun just wondering what it could be and watching others opinions on the matter. I feel like a little kid the night before his birthday. I just hope THC brings some nice gifts and not some toy that's out of batteries or broke.

I saw that link above.....about "The Link" probably is what it's all about.....in that case I say BOYCOTT THS !!!!

[edit on 17-5-2009 by nonnez]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
this is clearly the fossil found to be the missing link Of the little girl discovered to have different DNA or missing DNA, Hybrid human. I read an article about it in OPAZ mag, will scan it. It had to do alot with creationism as a science too, very peculiar article.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
OK wait, after seeing the second commercial...

How can anyone possibly believe that this is still about the "missing link"?

Even if we are given some almighty, substancial proof, that we evolved from a bird, or a lemur, or whatever it is; or even if we were to have been hybrids or something like that, how does this have anything to do with the claims the commercials are making?

Everything we knew was all a lie? Air? Water? Creation?

Nothing to do with evolution from my scope of view. The way I see it, if a claim THIS big turns out to be about some fossil, in pretty much any form besides ET, then THC is digging a ginormous grave that they couldn't possibly recover from.

Just throwing it out there, but I heard a few weeks ago that the LHC (large haldron collider) was up and operational again. Could they have done it avoiding the media blitz? Could they have discovered the "god particle" or something of that extent?

I'm just as curious as the next guy, but I am not about to dwell on comparing a couple fossils to the events and implications listed in those videos. Someone is obviously high on themselves to think that something like that would transcend such points in human history.

Damnit, the 25th can't come soon enough.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
www.universetoday.com...

someone mentioned a list of names earlier in this post that were to be on this doco.

one of the names is mentioned here about the LHC.

my guess is that the LHC has already been operational for ages and that a time traveller has visited us. well, thats what i hope its about anyway!!

[edit on 17-5-2009 by grantbeed]

[edit on 17-5-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I wish I was on vacation till the night of the 24th THEN found this thread... would make things a lot easier for moi!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IchooseFreewill

Just a note that I too have been lurking on this site for awhile. I've read Sitchin, Hancock, listened to Hoagland on Coast to Coast for about 14 years but this is the first time i've signed up for the board. I've been reading my dad's Nexus and Fate magazines for almost 20 years!! LOL. This has me intrigued!! I've been waiting for the lid to be blown off this big story. Who, what and why are we here?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

Hi,,I havent seen that one yet..???????.

But I must say this is getting VERY STRANGE on how their advertising for this upcoming show the 25th!!!!

Not sure if I should get mad or more curious....???
smile.......

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
the 2nd commercial everyone is talking about can be seen here

It's a fake. Seems like someone went out of their way to throw people off..

Why would the history channel make such claims about 9/11 being a lie in a commercial...doesn't seem like them. sorry, not buying it.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by ogund.3]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I seriously hope its not the missing link. THC is making huge claims. Looks as though the answer will only come with time. But considering today's technology and communication abilities, I'm surprised they've kept this under wraps so well.

Kudos to THC for that aspect.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Huh. Well, that was a bit of a strange video. Thanks for the post.

No one has seen that one on tv?

There is another one, though, right? A third one? Am I right that people have seen another one on tv, though?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

It seems a number of people have confirmed it, although it could be clever backup techniques.

Really the only way we will be able to tell is if someone else can confirm it. If we don't have any by tomorrow I will DVR History all tomorrow night and see if anything turns up.

new topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join