It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Encourage Citizens To Report People Who Drive Nice Cars

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ah yes! The beginning of George Orwell's "1984" in it's roots. UK. Get the people used to narcing on each other. Can't take photo or video of law enforcement abusing citizens.

Re-distribution of wealth or is the NWO looking for recruits to fund thier next big push?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
this is totally unfair

the Rothschilds get to keep all their trillions tho???

W T F!!!!!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The United States won't follow suit..

...so relax

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
The United States won't follow suit..

...so relax

Follow?!

We lead this mentality.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I have not read the whole thread, but someone needs to explain to me why the police would even need to know if someone had something nice from jewelry or a car!? WTF is that about? So in other words they want you to start turning on your neighbor and also become a "spy" to watch for others to do something or buy something nice!

So, the govt. wants people to start informing on others and what they do.

Also if someone is driving a nice car, what are the police going to do - arrest them?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I am no expert, but, they will probably do a thorough investigation on said person to see what their income and tax status are, if they don't add up they probably would confront them with an audit, put surveillance on them to see what they do. It states that it is only supposed to be aimed at those that have no obvious source of income to support their bling bling lifestyle. ie. drug dealers, mafia etc.. But they probably will have an investigation on them without their knowing. You are guilty until you prove otherwise. This means anyone that the nosy neighbor want's to report.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

‘Too Much Bling? Give Us a Ring’.

GREAT concept marketing. ...Wonder what it cost to come up with that catchy phrase. Speaking of overspending in hard times.

S&F btw.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

The guy who came up with that phrase is probably driving around in a Lamborghini.

He should probably be reported.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I live in Sydney Australia and my accountant she used to work for the Taxation Office,she said that in the Sydney metro area they (TO) have cars driving around checking on houses that have nice cars,boats etc,parked in their drivways,the taxman needs only to enter the cars registration number and the owners tax/income return comes up on the comuter(in the TO mobile unit),so they can easily work out if it ties in with that persons declared income.This was a while back,so we have had this # for years.Bladesman.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join