It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Push to Revolution

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You got me. I'm going to demand you marry a man, outlaw religion, and abort all your children.
[edit on 11-5-2009 by 27jd]

Funny, every aspect you just mentioned has NOTHING to do with the constitution (as the constitution declares all men are created as equals. I'm sure this means gays and atheists too) and more to do with religious beliefs. Are you sure you're fighting the right "enemy"?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Mothership lol, My mothership will be the stolen helo taking me to the front lines. Heck if you have a trusty rifle there should be lots of good military grade guns laying around for you when your through teaching some anti-Americans how we roll.

The vets who were not ready before the election are now after the statement by DHS.

I'm glad I stocked up when I did. You cant even find decent 9mm ammo now.

I think when the false president gets shot as foretold in the bible that is when we will have to push them back because they will lash out at us like never before. I am ready and millions are as well, We will just get more ready in the mean time.

I have known that this was coming for my whole adult life like I was born for this and its gotten so bad that everyday I step outside listening for the battle. I know that they will come when we are sleeping but we will be ready for them.

God bless America and Israel.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by djzombie
Why is it so difficult for us all to respect each other's way of life, and live in peace, not pushing your "morale agenda" on others?

I agree with your post completely. But I ask, do you believe that the conservative folks in this country will respect everybody else's way of life, and not push their moral agenda should there ever be an uprising and a reset of the government? Can you really see them coming to the table and accepting all Americans as Americans? I honestly don't.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Also thing there are a lot of people craving revolution and those are the nut cases that bomb federal buildings.

Do you think people want violence? You think people want their family expose to a possible civil war? No my friend - this is a last resort.

What we need to do is gather, and march on washington, with arms.

Now please don't mistake what I said for "we should go shoot up d.c. and everyone in it."

Not at all.

What I'm calling for is sort of a million man march on state capitals. With weapons. A million men, with weapons shouldered(not pointed at anyone unless fired upon.)

The point I'm trying to make here, is you can have a group of disciplined civilians take up arms against the government - and no shot has to be fired.

If the police or military fire upon anyone it's murder, and likely the spark to start a civil war.

The goal is not war - but we the people are being largely ignored.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

Wow. Did you just figure out then, that I'm not opposed to the constitution like you declared? Maybe you're figuring out that yes, I do have a personal dislike for religion, however I have NO desire to stop anybody from practicing it? And that my differences with the "right" are based on religion and their attempts to force it on others? That's the difference I have with the conservatives, and the reason I would not want to stand with them so they can dictate what I believe afterwards, or at least try.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

There's little doubt that it's overstated in the extreme, but...

...a revolution is an option that must be considered when all else has failed. But only after ALL else has failed.

We, meaning you, me, and everyone else must become active in our political scenes, local, state, and national. A fifty percent voter turnout is a national disgrace. Blacks died to get the right to vote, women were ostrasized by society for working to get the vote; and we can't be bothered to go to the polls because *sniffle* (insert excuse here). Give me a freakin' break, the only reason to not be involved that's true is sheer laziness...

Think up any excuse you want...the truth is y'all don't want to do the work neccessary.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Also thing there are a lot of people craving revolution and those are the nut cases that bomb federal buildings.

Do you think people want violence? You think people want their family expose to a possible civil war? No my friend - this is a last resort.

Now please don't mistake what I said for "we should go shoot up d.c. and everyone in it."

Not at all.

What I'm calling for is sort of a million man march on state capitals. With weapons. A million men, with weapons shouldered(not pointed at anyone unless fired upon.)

The point I'm trying to make here, is you can have a group of disciplined civilians take up arms against the government - and no shot has to be fired.

If the police or military fire upon anyone it's murder, and likely the spark to start a civil war.

That takes the cake. People with guns not willing to kill. Guns as a tool for intimidation. I would love for them all to get mowed down. The country would be better without them.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sorry I'm so late joining in folks... As most of you know, I'm one of those "wingnuts" that likes to post on these threads... I've been playing "Mr. Mom" all weekend, and into today.

Dooper, you just plain crack me up... The post about vets not bringing home their rifles and sidearms. Sarcasm lost on the intended recipients of the message, I'm sure.

I'm wondering what agency some of these posters work for? We all know why you post on these threads, we're not as simple as you think.

Here's the wakeup call folks: There IS a revolution about to occur in this country, and unfortunately it looks more and more like blood will be shed. The tree of Liberty needs refreshed, and it needs it's natural manure.

I am so grateful to read the personal accounts others have given. I am having the same issues with others in my family, even in my own house! My wife believes what I've pointed out going on all around us, just doesn't want to think it could really happen in the land of the free, the home of the brave. Everybody deals with fear differently.

Reminds me of a quote I heard... Something to the effect that without fear there can be no courage. Take heart fellow Patriots!

I also thought I would never again hear and feel rounds flying over my head, never again listen to the cries of the wounded. I hoped I would never again smell the fire, cordite, and that "coppery" smell. I hoped that the nightmares would stay gone, that waking up sweating and screaming was all in the past...

You know the phrase: Hope in one hand, crap in the other, and see which one fills up first.

Yes, I am fearful, but I am resolved. I will not subject my children to the tyranny that has taken over this country!

I am uncertain, but I am faithful. Providence saw our founding fathers through our initial struggle for freedom, and has intervened countless times on our nation's behalf!

Above all, I will not quit until the job is complete, or there is no life left in me. I took the same oath many of you did, although I had no inkling what the sacred trust of that oath entailed when I was 18 years old. As time passed, I realized the gravity of those words. I will NEVER compromise that trust. NEVER.

Persevere above all else fellow patriots... Providence will show us true liberty once again.

I feel blessed to have been alive in this pivotal time in history. I am honored to serve our sacred oath with men and women like the kind I have "met" here on ATS.

I pray that Providence looks upon all of you kindly in the coming weeks and months...

Liberty or Death!

[edit on 11/5/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Sorry, but the problem lies with you not having clarified your ideas better which lead to confusion. Maybe next time try to vocalize better.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You missed the point entirely.

They would be very willing to kill. But the idea that the goal is violence is ridiculous.

The first shot would be fired by the police - after that, don't expect people to hold back.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
As for this post... too much mob mentality on ATS sometimes....

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4

Not at all.

That takes the cake. People with guns not willing to kill. Guns as a tool for intimidation. I would love for them all to get mowed down. The country would be better without them.

How many shootouts do you see at gun shows?

Thanks for playing

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If this helps you folks who bought into the DHS lexicon:

Think of We, the People as the eastern diamondback rattler on the Gadsden flag.

The words "Don't Tread on Me" are there for a REASON.

It's a warning... The noble rattlesnake always warns before she strikes, never striking unless threatened.

We, the People don't want a fight, but we are pointing out that like the rattlesnake, we are more than willing and capable of waging WAR if we are threatened.

Got it?

It's not about black/white.

It is not about republican/democrat.

It is about OUR Constitution.

It is about the money powers ruling the American people, enslaving all of us with dependance on their fiat currency.

It is about providing a real future for our children, where the "American dream" our forefathers promised is a REALITY.

Stop being brainwashed by the MSM.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Thank you. I can't honestly understand why this is so hard to understand. It's what I've kept repeating over and over, and yet we're still labeled as "right wing extremists" when it has nothing to do with that.

A little tidbit of history. During the days of our founding fathers, once everything was being settled, one of the biggest insults a politician could be called is a "party" man. Now a days though, being a "party" man seems to be all the rave. Sad though, is that you don't even get to choose many "party" colors, only red and blue.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx

Originally posted by earthman4

Not at all.

How many shootouts do you see at gun shows?

Thanks for playing

The only time I ever bought a gun, the guy who sold it to me helped blow up the Oklahoma Federal building. Much worse than a shootout. I hated that guy the moment I set eyes on him. Now I am hating on the perverted grass roots rebellion that has set upon using violence to overthrow the majority. Gun shows have no political motivations, they just want to buy and sell guns. The rednecks against Obama want to have a civil war.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Not Obama, friend. Against our overbearing government.

There is a difference

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kresh7

I personally don't feel any pity for you brainwashed dumb "americans"

PS. Guns don't solve sh*t. Look at all the thousen of years of wars. When are people going to realize that killing ain't the answer? To change everything, you got to start with yourself.

Uhhhhh.... How bout you try to make an attempt to maintain a consistent tone?

You presume to enter this thread wildly waving a banner of "righteous indignation" imploring us "dumb Americans" that killing and violence is not the answer and yet in a different thread you falter and reveal what lurks beneath your ill conceived, silky, pacifist veneer....

Anyway, Its good to see people standing up. I don't agree on what they did to the cops afterwards, but to be honest it somehow feels good to watch them get their asses kicked..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what's it gonna be??? Arse kickin' or arse kissin'

Do YOU possess the ability to follow the advice you admonished us "dumb Americans" to follow....

Originally posted by kresh7

To change everything, you got to start with yourself.

*edit for grammar

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Snisha]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Not one rational, sane, prudent person is going to open fire on the Federal government.

Nor go on some wild-assed shooting spree. Nor go on a mission of conquest.

Think very carefully about this. There very possibly will be some event. This event will itself only act as the catalyst for things to start getting sideways.

The problem is some neighborhoods in major cities. They will go ballistic, go on a rampage, and begin looting and burning. This looting and burning will become widespread.

Our major cities are the hubs of our commerce. That will of course, stop.

What we will be required to do is to first secure our own neighborhoods from the spread of violence. With brutal violence.

Then, join with other neighborhoods who have restored security, then town by town, city by city, county by county, we will be compelled to restore our STATES.

Who then, if compelled, restore our Constitution.

The army can't restore order. The police will be overwhelmed. Hundreds of thousands of people will die that first 90 days, if not millions. Murder, stress, starvation, medical complications, inability to restore medications, on and on.

There will be hundreds of thousands of those who "can" fighting locally, merely to secure themselves and their, and as things start to literally die down, restore order.

That restoration is where we can get the Constitution restored to a pre-1900 state. By compelling our states to reassert their rights to self-rule.

This catastrophic event will directly and indirectly cause the deaths of many citizens. There will be great sadness, weeping, and gnashing of teeth.

Old Testament style.

I hope to see everyone on the other side.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by dooper]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question
Maybe next time try to vocalize better.

I can't, I'm typing it all out on a keyboard...

I'll make it very clear in this post though, I am an American who like many others see that we have NO say in the running of our country, and even worse those who are supposed to look out for our interests intentionally rob us and give the money to their corporate buddies. They rob is in SO many ways it's incredible. I, as an American want the control we haven't had in a long time back. I want fairness, and the piece of the pie we are all entitled to. We aren't livestock, but they have convinvced themselves that we are. My personal views about religion (organized) are mine and I would NEVER try and force them on anybody, I would just expect the same courtesy in return.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The only time I ever bought a gun, the guy who sold it to me helped blow up the Oklahoma Federal building.

Just gonna flat out call you a liar.

Much worse than a shootout. I hated that guy the moment I set eyes on him.

You hated him so much you went and financed his bomb making by buying a gun from him. That makes alot of sense.

Now I am hating on the perverted grass roots rebellion that has set upon using violence to overthrow the majority.

As is repeatedly stated above no one here wants violence, and it is a last resort. We are however being pushed to the end of the line here, with little recourse left.

Gun shows have no political motivations, they just want to buy and sell guns. The rednecks against Obama want to have a civil war.

The "rednecks against obama" are comprised of more than angry racist southerners. Again, this was already explained above.

I live in new york, I think I'm technically a yankee, not a redneck. The only reason I say this is to demonstrate the wide range of the populace that has been affected and doesn't take kindly to stamping out the rights of the people.

I will admit - I voted for obama.

However, that does not make what he has done to this country any less acceptable to me. I was fooled right along with everyone else, it is a shame because the man had the ability to really change this country for the better, if he wasn't just a puppet for the powers that be.

That goes a long way in showing the kind of influence the corporate owned and government operated mainstream media has on the populace.

I've stopped watching the MSM in its entirety thanks to their role in getting this fraud elected.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join