posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:25 PM
I would ask each of you to consider this organization and their directive to uphold the Constitution.
If you have a friend or relative in the service or law enforcement to please consider the ‘Oath to Protect’, and those who have decided to follow
the men and women who are also Oath Keepers.
You may remain anonymous if you wish, but please do not leave tyranny and socialism for our children.
Spread the word and do the work, if not you….. then who? There will be no generation following who will understand what they have lost, nor what
has been sacrificed for this country to maintain freedom and our liberty. Indeed, our children are spoiled and self centered … but like sheep
waiting for the wolf …. They understand not.
Consider, isn’t it odd that some federal agency could read this and put me on a ‘watch list’? .. Just for wanting to follow our Constitution
Are you afraid ? Should you be ? …… What will you do if the ‘chancellor’ should find out ?
Military, Veterans, and peace officers who will honor their oaths to defend the Constitution, will NOT “just follow orders,” will stand for
liberty, and will save the Republic, so help us God. Our motto is: "Not on Our Watch!"
Oath Keepers is an association of currently serving military, veterans, and peace officers who will fulfill the oath we swore to support and defend
the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God.
Our oath is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and we will not obey unconstitutional (and thus illegal) and immoral orders, such as orders
to disarm the American people or to place them under martial law and deprive them of their ancient right to jury trial.
If you, the American people, are forced to once again fight for your liberty in another American Revolution, you will not be alone. We will stand with
There is at this time a debate within the ranks of the military regarding their oath. Some mistakenly believe they must follow any order the President
issues. But you can rest assured that many others in the military do understand that their loyalty is to the Constitution, and understand what that
The mission of Oath Keepers is to vastly increase their numbers. We are in a battle for the hearts and minds of our own troops. To win that battle,
Oath Keepers will use written and video testimony of active duty military, veterans (especially combat vets), and peace officers to reach, teach, and
inspire our brothers in arms in the military and police to fulfill their oaths and stand as guardians of the Republic.
If you are currently in the military, are a veteran, or are a peace officer, please consider you are the last line of defense of this nation.
OATH KEEPERS: ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a
redress of grievances.