It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

144,000 to be 'Taken' soon? July 11th 09?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers

Originally posted by one4all
The 144000 come up in a lot of religous doctrine.The basic idea is that this number is the magic number to sustain humanity when the rest have been judged.144000 will not be judged as the rest of us will.Sopme of us will survive judgement but most wont,the main point being that 144000 will be spared judgement.

So we basically have 144000 people completely protected whilst the rest of us have our "goodness"tested probably with water and fire and all those sweet biblical flavours.

Well I am a victim and a witness, I am innocent, my child bearing years are over, so I volunteer to judge others, and I will apply Natural Law! Until the shift...

The Earth has been defiled and degraded - raped of its beauty - It just needs a little cleaning. You will finally meet true power, and the shock should humble you back into the consciousness of a Natural Human

The last thing on earth humans need is to be dumped on and blamed for the massive rape of this world of its natural resources, and its pollution by the SLAVE MASTERS who have all but destroyed it to FILL THEIR GREEDY COFFERS in their quest for godhood, or rather satanhood while they continually whip their slaves and MC them and blame them for their greed, then claim that instead of a high clean tech, advanced equal world (without THEM I MIGHT ADD) we all need to go back to the caveman days and start our slavery all over while they advance, cloned to live thousands of years into the universe pretending to be our gods.

They won't survive that plan. We need freedom and complete upgraded dna, and to be living in an equal world without money. We have to get rid the nazis/illumanitis/bildendbergs, and whomever they serve.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemoglobin
reply to post by prevenge

im sorry but like you said, your not familiar with the bible

thanks for being interested though! do some more research

pretty damn condescending, buddy.

I never said I am not familiar with the bible. Stop lying.
I read it every day and derive my own interpretation from what I percieve to be communicated through the words.

Why don't YOU do us a favor, and if you want your perspective takn seriously at all, go back, repeat what you're trrying to say, with LINKS and in depth descriptions as to how and what and why your perception takes precidence over ours.

thaaaaanks.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

144,000 is what percentage of 6 billion?

0.0024 %

But again, the 144,000 may very well not be an exact amount...
at least an exact amount of PEOPLE.

It, like what I'm saying of "The Lamb" being the "standing wave(s)" that their DNA "follows" or "sings to" ..
144,000 couples of musicians...
or say.. a numbering of something ABOUT them...
And it could very well be multitudes beyond 144,000 people, from every race, "tribe" etc..

nasb.scripturetext.com...

The 144,000

4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
5 from the tribe of Judah, twelve thousand were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand, from the tribe of Gad twelve thousand, 6 from the tribe of Asher twelve thousand, from the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand, from the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand, 7 from the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand, from the tribe of Levi twelve thousand, from the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand, 8 from the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand, from the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand, from the tribe of Benjamin, twelve thousand were sealed.

A Multitude from the Tribulation

9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count,

So if we expand on this thought, we can see either they're talking about 2 specifically different groups of people...
OR
they're talking about ONE group of people (the multitudes which no one could count) that is described as "the 144,000" by using that number as a more abstract concept describing a specific attribute of they, not being the amount of individual people, but rather something derived from more of an intellectual deciphering.
The 144,000 is divided into 12 parts, each part containing 12,000 of something, that is referred to a "tribe"..and they follow an abstract concept referred to as "The Lamb"

Where in genetics do we find groups of 12,000?
12 mega base-pairs (12 Mb =12000 kbp)
a base pair is a pairing of 2 nucleotides, the molecules that form the "rungs" of the "ladders" of DNA's double helix molecule.
12 base pairs = 24 nucleotides.
a quick Google search will find a mentioning of 144,000 bp (base pairs)
in Genetic Engineer Craig Venter's modulation of the yeast genome with 144000 bp of DNA.

the fungal Yeast hyphae (clear strands) is suspected as being a close analogue to whatever could be used to describe the moving fibers seen in and on the skin of people going through 'morgellons'.

"Byssus" is the biblically used term when referring to a substance that was used to create the fine linen of that day and age.

†2. "A name formerly given to filamentous fungoid growths of different kinds, which are now more accurately classified.
Obs." (1753)

en.wikipedia.org...
The directions in how to create the Ark of the Covenant, and Solomon' Temple, use the term "byssus". They say to use blue, scarlet and white byssus tangled fibers to cover the ark with the tent of the tabernacle,
*tangled white clear red and blue and purple fibers are found in and on the skin of people suffering from what they have called 'morgellons'
people also experience crawling sensations, muscle twitching, vibrations within their body, jerking uncontrollable body movements and barin-fog... ALL of which are consistent with an Awakened Kundalini:
a culteral/religious parallel to the Holy Spirit

the clean white robes of the multitudes who cannot be counted are woven from fine white linen... which in that day was always made from byssus.
the end lines of revelations allude to the importance that the EXACT wording of revelations never be changed, else that man who changed them will be punished.. etc..
This amplifies the intended 'specific wording' of these writings to contain sensitive data not to be altered, as you can imagine, may extrapolate to major mutations, abominations, if followed in the genetic method I'm speaking of.

the term byssus is used synonymously with the "beard" of mollusks, and the hyphae of fungi, ironically enough, the two byssuses, one fungal and one mollusk were genetically combined to form a new type of adhesive "sealant" (who gets sealed?)

red white and blue threads... of byssus.
could the real reason for the choices of the American flag have been based upon the sacred writings of the byssus threads that are used to construct the veil of Solomon's Temple, and the Tabernacle of the Ark of the Covenant?
(purple is also used, but one could say that red and blue MAKE purple, so this would be redundant)

144,000 base pairs would equal 288,000 separate nucleotides.
If we use the number 288 as a symbolic representation of those nucleotides, those separate molecules..
then we can see a possible reference to it here:
1 Chronicles 25 (7) Number and Services of Musicians

7 Their number who were trained in singing to the LORD, with their relatives, all who were skillful, was 288.

could "singing" to the lord, be that which "vibrates" or is "entrained" by the rising Schumann resonance, and it's LAMBda ?

hmmmmmm.... the passage continues on the makeup of the 288...

8 They cast lots for their duties, all alike, the small as well as the great, the teacher as well as the pupil.
9 Now the first lot came out for Asaph to Joseph,
the second for Gedaliah, he with his relatives and sons were twelve;
10 the third to Zaccur, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
11 the fourth to Izri, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
12 the fifth to Nethaniah, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
13 the sixth to Bukkiah, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
14 the seventh to Jesharelah, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
15 the eighth to Jeshaiah, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
16 the ninth to Mattaniah, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
17 the tenth to Shimei, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
18 the eleventh to Azarel, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
19 the twelfth to Hashabiah, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
20 for the thirteenth, Shubael, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
21 for the fourteenth, Mattithiah, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
22 for the fifteenth to Jeremoth, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
23 for the sixteenth to Hananiah, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
24 for the seventeenth to Joshbekashah, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
25 for the eighteenth to Hanani, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
26 for the nineteenth to Mallothi, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
27 for the twentieth to Eliathah, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
28 for the twenty-first to Hothir, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
29 for the twenty-second to Giddalti, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
30 for the twenty-third to Mahazioth, his sons and his relatives, twelve;
31 for the twenty-fourth to Romamti-ezer, his sons and his relatives, twelve.

so we see the 288 divided into 24 groups of 12 in this writing.

I can't help but look at that passage, as one of two possible things.
1 - it's talking about meaningless musicians in a parade r something, and how many relatives each musician had, something that not many people 2000 years later would really give a flip about.. it's pretty much wastefull to put that in one of the world's most popular book.
i mean think of all of those pages that that info is printed on.. in circulation now.. now imagine all the pages that passage was written on in every bible ever.
that's a huge waste of paper if that information only just talks about some people and twelve relatives. nobody cares about how they were ordered in their musical parade.

unless it means
2 - something SYMBOLIC and is relative to our survival, our intellectual, spiritual and physiological evolution as a species, since it's been one of the oldest consistently passed down mass of information.

if that 288 is actually 288,000 nucleotides of the 144,000 base pairs in the DNA, then that's 24,000 groups of 12,000

or 12,000 groups of 6,000 base pairs. ( 2 nucleotides per base pair - (pb) )

or 12 groups if 6,000,000

from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; 10 and they cry out with a loud voice, saying,
“Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.” 11 And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,

So we can postulate thinking of the "12 tribes" as not really "tribes of people" but rather groups of chromosomes that make up a specific genotype haplogroup, that has been "re-assembled", due to the "melting pot" recombinant breeding that we humans have done in the past 200 years in the United States primarily.
I mean where else in the world would except in the United States of America did people from ALL OVER the world, come back together in order to re-assemble the ideal gene combination that were spoken of as the "children" of Leah... a genetic combination that is most prone to be changed into beings that can directly worship god, or "perceive" or "constantly experience" God ... God, here being the interconnectedness of all consciousness , wisdom, energy and matte

[edit on 23-5-2009 by prevenge]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
We have to get rid the nazis/illumanitis/bildendbergs, and whomever they serve.

Those are the ones to be judged, severely and without mercy! They are the ones Mother Earth is angry with...The World does not belong to them, they are a lower form of vibration, their plans will not succeed...

There will always be more evolved souls on the planet, people who are to surpass themselves and reach for the sky! not at the detriment of others

[edit on 23-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON 2012 it's just another year and another day. Think about it.....if they were able to predict the end of the world "back then" don't you think we would be a bit more advanced. Are we? NO.

SO again it's just another day and another year. Turn the SCI-FI channel off for a few days.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

That's the right thing, don't know if something happens whether there will be distinction. We do have enormous powers, we are so much stronger than we are led to believe. We have to have the intent and will for those running this to step down, or that we remove. Waking up is essential. Ingo Swann said in one of his talks on youtube, we're always told whats wrong with us, but we should think of whats right with us. He talks about the human reality boxes. In the term, its what we keep out with our boxes that are the most concerning. But I have a feeling due to the MC, and lack of free will, the tipping point doesnt need to be high numbers, just those who are awake, need to realize that if computer programs can demonstrate PK ability when we concentrate, then getting rid of the machines pointing low lvl hz at us should be easy.

So we need to get just a few together here and there and REWRITE THE ENDING TO THE PLAY. We humans have some amazing abilities.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON 2012 it's just another year and another day. Think about it.....if they were able to predict the end of the world "back then" don't you think we would be a bit more advanced. Are we? NO.

SO again it's just another day and another year. Turn the SCI-FI channel off for a few days.

this thread isn't about whether 2012 is a 'valid' day to consider astrologically or religiously.

it's a given prospect of a relevant date, in order to present my case for the topic being discussed.

mods, if your'e reading this, could you delete this guy's post and mine, since they're both off topic.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
HAS ANYONE EVER counted the number of people who claim to have had medical things done to them?JUST MEDICAL RELATED CASES?

I know the numbers may seem huge but they might not be as astronomical as we think,144000 is not that many.

And on another note,what if the governments CANNOT TOUCH THE 144000 WHO ARE ALREADY CHOSEN,OR HAVE THEY BEEN CHOSEN YET??

Maybe there is a pool of prospective 144000ers to choose from and they will only know if they individually will be taken at the exact moment they are needed,what if THERE IS A CONSTANT STANDING ARMY OF 144000 WHO MUST ALWAYS BE READY TO BE TAKEN SOMEWHERE FOR SOME REASON WE DONT KNOW YET??

Maybe we generationally might have relatives who have ensured that in the future their descendants would ALWAYS CONTINUE TO SURVIVE THROUGH THE PRESERVATION OF THE 144000.Possibly thats why abductions seem to happen generationally within families.

Great,Great,Great grandpa may have bought some of us a TICKET ON A RIDE WE WILL NEVER FORGET,and no one has known the ticket has existed until the TRAIN PULLS UP,--OR LANDS.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I believe that the 144,000 is symbolic for the tribes. And also, numerologically as Commander ly-on said, perhaps the number 9 meaning contact.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I believe that the 144,000 is symbolic for the tribes. And also, numerologically as Commander ly-on said, perhaps the number 9 meaning contact.

I agree.

I also agree with what the above poster said about them being protected.

I mean hundreds of thousands of years of breeding to get to this point right?

don't damage da' moichandize gotst it?

but check THIS OUT!!!....

i cant believe this... guess what date "the 4400" started... er premiered...

freaking

JULY 11 ! ...1260 days from dec 21 2012

well.. plus 5 yrs but you have to make the dama BEFORE it happens righ durr.. k thats obvious.. just yeah it's ON that day.. the premiere of the first show.
crazy.

holy crapola.
see here - www.imdb.com...

freaking wild huh???

I think some insiders know a lil sumthin sumthinnnn
nudge nudge wink wink

[edit on 30-5-2009 by prevenge]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I dont understand, but then I'm often in a confused mood,
The link brought me too info on a movie? "The 4400" Was this the right link?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There have been alot of these movies coming out recently.

"Knowing" is about the 144,000.
The day the Earth Stood Still.

What about that show with Jennifer Love Hewwit and the watchers?
Another one thats coming out on tv is 2,100 about the survivors of the coming apocolypse.

The message is everywhere, but you have to have a trained eye to see it.

Transformers anyone? Megatron and the boy with the cube? They even threw a skull and bones logo in the movie.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
OK, I know the disasters are lined up with the intention of ridding the world of billions of children. I refuse, absolutely completely without hesitation, completely, uniquivocally, vehemently, and with all my mind, heart and soul, REFUSE, to give it any power, thought, or visualization. NO! Its going to happen that way.

Now, though an experiencer all my life, I go outside and talk to them, in my mind, frequently. I also set intentions to connect and talk to those connected to them, connected to Telos, for I know there is an underground network of various groups of ets, and those from Mars probably, in addition more species, living under the ground, and I believe in the area I grew up as well. I ask for help for this planet. I saw something different. Something more akin to a big event (possibly to be the start of a nuclear war or something bad, that the corrupt leaders plan to do) and they sail in. Of course our leaders will try and make them look like bad guys, but they convince us and we choose freedom and to join the federation as a fledging cosmic society and get trained, schooled, drop our monetary system, and dictatorships the world over, and embrace complete equality, a sharing and volunteering of our skills, looking after the vulnerable equally, building each others homes and planting each others gardens.

I saw high education as a continual thing, as we often, freely retrain on a quest to contribute freely to society, and lots of oneness, telepathy development, and caretaking of the planet. Because these are the conditions of joining the federation! We have to become civilized. I won't ever empower any other way that this can go, ever!

They chose to mess with me and the family. I know they're there, and in large numbers! Now they can't shut me up no matter what. I recommend everyone do it!

[edit on 30-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

lol. I really dont believe in anything you said in the OP, but honestly, starred and flagged for the great imagination and tireless effort to write all of that.

Its funny how all things seem connected to NASA, huh?

Majorion

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Prevenge I was told this back in 1985. I said then that as long as all of my loved ones can go including beloved pets then fine otherwise I stay and finish this mission earth sequence of timeline events.

They said to always keep a back pack ready to go. Just your most important things and some clean clothes.

Now there are probably two sets of the 144,000. One will become slave miners and the others off to an new journey in another Galaxy. IMHO.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well, as long as they insist on taking slaves, then they are a lot more primitive than we are. All this talk about humans is outrageous to me. I think we have more love and more potential than any race that is as advanced technically as some of the these non-terrans, yet could ever conceive of treating another sentient being the way that is depicted.

The more that is given, the greater the responsiblity. These guys should be filled with love and wisdom only.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I dont understand, but then I'm often in a confused mood,
The link brought me too info on a movie? "The 4400" Was this the right link?

yes that's a hollywood television series that is based on the concept that the 4400 or (144k peole (4400 because it's a manageable amount to put in a tv show i guess) .. that get taken and then placed back here with super human abilities.

i havent' watched but 3 episodes.. on some chinese website.. but you should rent them and watch them.
here's the synopsis of what happens...
en.wikipedia.org...

-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Just what the heck can any one of us do about something like this even if it is a truth? Speaking of the bible, doesn't it say to "STRIVE NOT", and "WORRY NOT FOR TOMORROW, FOR SUFFICIENT IS TODAY'S EVIL"? I WILL DESTROY THOSE THAT ARE DESTROYING THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MICHAEL

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by plainmike
Just what the heck can any one of us do about something like this even if it is a truth? Speaking of the bible, doesn't it say to "STRIVE NOT", and "WORRY NOT FOR TOMORROW, FOR SUFFICIENT IS TODAY'S EVIL"? I WILL DESTROY THOSE THAT ARE DESTROYING THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MICHAEL

who's saying anyone wants to do anything about it?
I'm just observing and hypothesizing... and bringing to light corroborating circumstantial information.

it's interesting to me.

if they do get taken... awesome.. in 3.5 yrs they will come back and kick absolute a$$.... bringing in a whole new paradigm of reality with them.

..... it can only dawn after the night....

-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
To all of you who are 'chosen': Write me a postcard.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d12256628e64.gif[/atsimg]

To Antar: 1/2 will be miners and 1/2 will explore space and another galaxy huh? Oh dear... Please go on and tell us how you got this info? I just packed my backpack that you warned me to do. 'Got two tuna sandwiches ready to go as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join