It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longchenpa

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
The Jue-sah (which we humans mispronounce as Jews) were still trying to get us humans under control (and of course failing even as they are failing today under the NWO moniker) and they recruited the lizard people help them and do work for them as flunkies in return for them keeping the lizard people safe from terrified and reactive humans and their pitchforks and such.

could the poster of this statement be banned for having one brain-cell? or are the apologists from the "mars image: crashed disc" gonna claim that this is what this board is for, and we should have an "intelligent discussion" about stuff like this?

Sorry, but this is what i see in the racial unconscious. I did a shaman journey about 9 years ago where I made it to the higher plane, and the old indian fellow there basically told me that if I asked about something, I would recieve information on it. When I ask about the NWO bunch the info I get is that they were orignally aliens who came here under the grey's direction to get us humans under control, since we were messing with and ruining stuf, kinda like a bunch of very intelligent rats. The Jue-sah were some of the best rat catchers out there. Needless to say, they aren't good enough to get us under control, eh? Not to say they haven't tried. Their finest hours were the dark ages when they were in charge of the catholic church.

They've not been as successful since then. No hate speech here, though. Just stating what i see in the racial unconscious.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Why do there seem to be so few science fiction feature films and television shows that depict intelligent reptilian-humanoids?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Problematic Probable Futures

Political debates, ideological wars and movements: This assumes the world remains fully stable and civil, all infrastructure intact, life relatively normal. Upon Disclosure and contact there would begin a process of philosophical, scientific, political, and religious debate to decide on future human-alien relations. This would turn into ideological battles along deeply polarized lines. Most of the conflict would be done through verbal, written, political means, and knowledge, information, awareness will counter disinformation and ignorance. The internet will play an important role in facilitating the debate, alongside television and radio.

Police state lock-down, global government, totalitarianism: The world is already shifting into authoritarianism. If this continues and reaches its conclusion, then along with disinformation and ignorance, the other challenge will be operating within an oppressive climate where dissenters are branded as terrorists or enemy combatants and preemptively detained or denied vital services.

Temporary period of chaos requiring survival: Natural disasters, real or staged terror attacks, and nuclear or electronic warfare can damage infrastructure and heavily disrupt the modern way of life. Food, water, and energy distribution, transportation, and communication would all be impaired.The response would be a combination of people coming together to support each other, others descending into anarchy as desperation sets in, and harsh measures by the authorities to maintain order, distribute supplies, and round up troublemakers into internment camps.

Division of survivors into “in-system” and “out-system” groups: If modern life is disrupted for several months or years and the government and military retain their continuity, then the restored order would likely be on the authoritarian side, though limited in geographic reach due to logistical limitations.The rest of the remaining population would be cut off from the system and forced to fend for itself, eventually forming a parallel culture to the technocratic one. Science fiction has depicted this possibility in many instances.

Post-apocalyptic tribalism under alien gods: This assumes modern civilization collapses completely and no organized authority remains. Mankind would then split into tribes, and if aliens interceded it would reestablish conditions similar to ancient times where particular alien factions presided over their respective human tribes.

Dimensional Shift and reality splitting into separate timelines or realms of existence: The previous possibilities assumed a single consensual reality. If a timeline split occurs, different people would shunt onto separate probable futures depending on their individual spiritual profiles. This may evolve into a dimensional shift where some individuals graduate to the level shared by lower ambiterrestrials. It would be a rotation away from our current timeline, which could continue on without them and undergo some of the more apocalyptic scenarios given above.

Post-Shift disorientation and choosing sides: Direct contact with lower ambiterrestrials is inevitable for portions of humanity who undergo a Shift into their native environment. Confusion would follow as various ambiterrestrial factions vie for the allegiance of the newcomers.

“Perceptions” lie between the environment and cell expression. If our perceptions are accurate, the resulting behavior will be life enhancing. If we operate from “misperceptions,” our behavior will be inappropriate and will jeopardize our vitality by compromising our health. (The Biology of Belief, Bruce H. Lipton)

www.luisprada.com...

montalk.net...

www.illuminati-news.com...

www.balaams-ass.com...

www.aimini.net...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by transistence]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
Laura is the author and channel of The Casseopeans, who's words are very wise. I have been quoting her for some time, though few find it very believable (shame). She is reputed to be one of the purest channels alive (with photographic proof via ectoplasm picturing).

From personal experience (direct form the Soul plane), I can agree with her wholeheartedly. But this will never pass into the rigid, concrete awareness of most of humanity: it is for those who are at the very edge of knowing, where one is able to connect to the 4th dimensional energies.

And yes, her summation about the reps plans are correct, as I have received via Soul transmission, also. This subject is revelatory, to say the least. I generally would get a few comments, but she is definitely too far out there for most (sadly), to serve humanity with timely warning. People like it close behind them, before they will stir to the dangers. It's already past that.

Good post, sd. Hope you interest a few others in her book.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

It is completely possible for our entire physical history to be constructed by these entities. The reason that i say this is and along with the significance of 2012. All species have the capability of evolving in conciousness to a point where the 5 senses are outdated so-to-speak. The mind through conscious work can develop senses that are higher than the average bear, through cultivation and connection of and to the energy body, the soul body, godhead, and so on. As stated earlier reptilians feed off of emotional energy. Our planet has been in constant pointless turmoil for atleast 2500 years. Many populations of humans have not had the chance to realize the unlimited potential much less cultivate it. The construction of the biological version of our selves extends from several layers of energies extending from the source and are held together through magnetism. From the Godhead(source) to the workings of the soul, then to the energy matrix consisting of the 7 major chakras, 21 minor chakras, and the meridians(acupuncture lines). The last layer i discussed is the layer that acts like a blueprint for our physical bodies and its balance determines our metabolic function, including our emotional states which is influenced by the endocrine system. If one is to study esoteric anatomy in comparison to biological anatomy, there is a chakra that directly correlates to an endocrine gland. Keeping people in negative emotional states via demonic influence, (whispers to your subconscious) drasticly hinders our ability to evolve and reach higher consciousness.

Since our mental energies are electro magnetic in nature and specific emotions emit specific frequencies in the aura, it is not so far fetched to think that our emotions can be altered externally through subtle changes in the magnetic atmosphere or environment. In heavily populated cities there is an over abundance of magnetic radiation between wifi, microwaves, and the so called cell phone towers that were extended from the tesla mind control project. In a nutshell what i am saying is that emotions can be instilled, triggered, and influenced from the external environment. The single antidote to this is cultivating a stronger energy field within yourself. If you are to create filters and keep your mind in the light, and always question the motives of people, bodies of power, and society.

The idea of humans having free will is both correct and incorrect, First you must be aware of yourself in full potential. As my old teacher said, Having a body when dealing with something 4th dimentional gives you complete dominion over their influence so long that you are aware of it's influence. Basically meaning you can tell an entity not of this earth to get lost and it has no choice but to pack up and run or else you can absorb it and burn it up in your own microcosmic orbit. Fear is the one thing that will allow manipulation, shedding fear gives you more power than you can imagine. (Study up) However since the world has been modeled to not allow this type of information to be common knowledge, I would say that they have taken over already. The significance with 2012 is a supposed switch in poles and humans are to become 4th dimentional ( this part i am not sure of as no one knows the future) or they plan on using the galactic alignment to make a personal appearance and reclaim their slaves, the media has been promoting sex leading to a huge explosion in population, and in many cases an uneducated low SES population just trying to stay alive much less strive for evolutionary advancement. However as i understand it a 4thdimentional entity is not bound to time and space, so crossing the universe is not an issue.
Wake up Seek knowledge, Breathe to the bellies, and have no fear.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Reptilian aleins of course are a reality.... but that is only inevitible in an infinite universe? How much differant would you be with scales and a forked tounge?

Why would the perfect human nightmare become reality if only to teach a leasson of the frailty of the current human understanding? There are infinite forms of life out there and of course a buncha monkeys are gonna have problems with giant wolf people or reptiles because they have been killing us on our planet for so long.

Your gonna have to growup and get past your fear. Its only skin deep. Everyone suffers... emotion is logical... so many misunderstandings and delusions. All so perfectly played.

there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

also realize that these phsyical traits are classified based on their evoultionary adaptions to this enviroment..... the paths of enviromental adaption are infinite and follow no rules. To say reptile.. mammal... ave... is all ignorance that will be earsed beyond this planet.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

Very good post. Enjoyed it since it was well written and made a lot of sense.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The Best Documentary about the Galactic Cover-up.Please Watch!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by transistence
educate-yourself.org...

Great website, and thanks for posting.

Its got tons of good info.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
David Icke - Genetics & DNA

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think David Icke is a wonderful story teller, But I also think he has a screw loose! If there is giant reptiles wouldn't they find it easier to raise cows than serve up humans on the dinner plate?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
I think David Icke is a wonderful story teller, But I also think he has a screw loose! If there is giant reptiles wouldn't they find it easier to raise cows than serve up humans on the dinner plate?

It's all about the "power". You don't get the same boost from eating a cow as you do from eating human flesh.

The Beginning Was the End is a 1971 pseudo-scientific book written by Oscar Kiss Maerth. It claims that mankind evolved from cannibalistic apes. One ape discovered that eating the fresh brain of one's own kind increases the sexual impulses. He and his descendants became addicted to brains and hunted for them. It was not until later that they noticed that their intelligence increased as a result. The outcome of this process is HOMO SAPIENS. – The Beginning was the End, p. 37

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
David icke always been talking about reptilian... What good are they doing on this planet...? Ruling us for their own good of course.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Non-physical reptile beings are a historical fact. That is if you consider the bible to be historical, as most scholars and scientists conside it to be, a historical telling of human history.
Demons = Reptilian Race
It is written all throughout the bible of demons and angels. Humans have known throughout the ages of hyper dimensional beings, just somewhere along the way we have lost the knowledge of what they truly are.
King Soloman could control them somehow.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
Non-physical reptile beings are a historical fact. That is if you consider the bible to be historical, as most scholars and scientists conside it to be, a historical telling of human history.

No, they do not. That is a flat out falsehood that is used often to soothe the minds of people that cannoto accept the fact that the thing they believe has been debunked already.

Demons = Reptilian Race
It is written all throughout the bible of demons and angels. Humans have known throughout the ages of hyper dimensional beings, just somewhere along the way we have lost the knowledge of what they truly are.
King Soloman could control them somehow.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Care to provide us with just one passage from the bible that show that demons and reptiles have anything to do with each other?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

well in christianity demons are thought to be reptiles.not only because the snake tricked eva to eat the apple but also because in the Revelation it says "And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back" hence comes the demon reptilian connection.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

and you haven't even hit on universes within universes, worlds within worlds, paralle universes and spaces within spaces.

We humans are so limited with our three dimensional 6 senses.

There is so much out there but also within here that we can't even imagine it.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

People like it close behind them, before they will stir to the dangers. It's already past that.

Starred and Flagged. How true your above statement is. Perhaps this is because most people are just too stubborn to let go of past concepts and only believe what is smack in front of their face.

I'm not saying to be gullible but so many people now just don't go "with their gut instincts".

"They" are here and have been here for a long time right along side of us. Their intentions are not benevolent either.

Those that have tried to warn us have been laughed at ridiculed yet so often those rare and insightful human beings who are laughed at today are found to be ahead of their times.

500 years ago (a blink of an eye in the scheme of "time") and we were burning people at the stake for dare saying the earth may be round and not the center of the universe. Twenty years ago we laughed at those who said there may be "unseen" worlds within worlds (different dimensions). Today we are beginning to see that these "nutters" actually were right.

A closed mind and proud heart gathers no knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join