It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Mysteries On The Moon And Mars! An Alien Connection?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+102 more 
posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Here are a few of the strangest images taken by various probes that show intriguing objects on the Moon and Mars that are as mysterious as they come. There has been much discussion on a few of these images but there have been no firm conclusions as to what these objects really are or how they could possibly have been produced by natural geological processes. Or even how the strange ‘shadows’ have been produced.

Some of these images are new as I’ve just spotted them, mostly in Dr Robinson’s album of images taken by the Lunar Orbiter. Space Imaging expert, Keith Laney, who worked for NASA/AMES for the 2003 Mars Exploration Rovers mission, has himself mentioned that these LO images are uncensored and has also found scores of other anomalies that are ‘devastating’! And this coming from an expert in the field.

Most debunkers and skeptics go to great lengths explaining these away as camera glitches, or are just rocks and their shadows. But look closely. Invoking Occam’s razor, there could be much simpler explanations - like alien artifacts?

If these cannot be explained as natural occurrences, is there a possibility that what we’re looking at are alien artifacts or man made structures, implying that there could be or was a base of sorts on the Moon/Mars? Far fetched on the face of it. But do we know EVERYTHING that’s going on around us or out there? Making an attempt or even trying to provide out-of-the-box explanations is blasphemy, as it does not conform to our scientific paradigms!

Having said that, lets get started!

The Artifacts On Mars

Equally Spaced Objects

Here’s an image of Mars taken from the Opportunity camera in Jan 07.

Opportunity Sol 1070
Courtesy: NASA/JPL

There are six objects you can clearly see that I’ve marked in red squares. They are all equi-distant! Can this be possible in nature? Are they just stones lying around, or are these artificial constructs? (There are more objects in a straight line in the original Opportunity image which I have cropped).

Here are three strange objects exactly 800 feet apart on Terra Meridiani!! Natural stone formation? You be the judge!

MOC narrow-angle image M00-01661
Courtesy: Marsunearthed

Original Image

This next image is near 86.8°S, 341.3°W. This is an area termed ‘Anomaly 502’. Note the ‘craters’ on the upper right of the image on the left. The B/W pic on the right which I’ve reoriented to match the image on the left, is purportedly a radar contour image of the same area where one can clearly see the ‘craters’. But they all seem equally spaced! Rare for a natural phenomenon!

Helmet hill

Here’s a very strange structure that resembles a helmet! Notice that the lower edge overhangs the cliff. Looks like an artificial dome-like construction!

Courtesy MSSS.
www.msss.com...

‘Cities’ on Mars

And here are a couple of images of what look like alien cities on Mars! There has been a lot of discussion on these images, with some contending that this is the result of pixilation, compression, 3D overlay artifacts etc. Some image experts have contended that this has nothing to do with any of the above explanations. It could be the real deal!

137-021104-0533-6-3d2-01-HaleCrater.
Courtesy Joseph Skipper

Below is an image comparison decorrelated by Keith Laney. On the right is the IR image with false color enhancement in the Cydonia area. Does the IR image look like a city scape? You bet it does! No pixellation/compression artifacts here!

Courtesy: Lunaranomalies.com

Here is a nighttime infrared image of a portion in Hydaspis. The lighter areas are heat sources. Considering their geometric design, it seems to be an artificial layout!

Photo credit: NASA/JPL/Arizona State University

The Golf ball

Another interesting image is the crater with a golf ball like structure inside. This one defies the usual explanations….

And here’s the Amundson Scott South Polar Station on the left. Notice the resemblance with the Mars ‘Golf Ball’ structure on the right?

Tracks on the Moon and Mars

In the image below that I have cropped from the original image in undo’s web site, I discovered what look like parallel ‘tracks’ that run up the mountain from the valley floor, following the contours of the terrain in Candor Chasma. Though it’s a 3-D overlay, it does not explain why these have formed. The image joint which is in a straight line is also clearly visible below the ‘tracks’. So these ‘furrows cannot be the result of a joint.

Source image:

Compare what look like ‘tracks’ on Mars as well as the Moon. The Mars image (below) is the Mojave crater in the Xanthe Terra region. The second image is as viewed through the IAS viewer. Notice the almost perfect arc of a circle formed by one of the objects!

Highlighted portion of HiRISE Image PSP_001415_1875

From IAS Viewer
Courtesy: LPL

Note that these semicircular ‘tracks’ are going up-hill. The tracks seen going across are on the top of a ridge which is more or less flat. Not enough incline to make a stone roll across loose soil! Zorgon had showed these images to his source at NASA who said that these may be rolling boulders but he wasn’t too sure, but nonetheless were pretty intriguing!

The two images below are what I found whilst studying the Lunar Orbiter images from Prof Robinson’s collections. Note that these ‘tracks’ were photographed in 1967 BEFORE any probe landed on the Moon! So these cannot be explained away as tracks made by a Lunar Rover.

Artifacts On The Moon

Moon Towers

Here are four photographs from the Lunar Orbiter showing what look like towers.

More New Moon Anomalies

Here’s an anomaly found by ziggystar60 in one of the images from Dr Robinson’s collection of Lunar Orbiter images.

Moon cities?

Shown below, colorized, are two images containing weird land forms that look like they have been designed as such. Natural geological formations having such geometric shapes are difficult to imagine. But then again, we aren’t sure as to what natural processes could have produced these on the Moon.

So can all these be explained away as just rocks and shadows? Or geological formations or processes on Mars and the Moon - of which we haven’t the faintest clue? Or could they be vestiges of an ancient ET civilization? I leave it to you to decide!

Cheers!

www.thelivingmoon.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
ser.sese.asu.edu...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.lunaranomalies.com...
www.spaceref.com...
www.geocities.com...

[edit on 9-5-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Real sweet..
Think if they are still up there?

I think Sitchin is touching the mars earth connection.
He showes an tablet of the Earth and Mars waving at each other; Hellooo
The intresting thing, is that in the middle, between the Earth and Mars, there is an Space ship, or some flying thing..
(not sure, I think i have seen that thing related to Nibiru and even Masonic symbol? )

Skipper has alot of cool moon pictures, I saw a picture of the backside of the moon taken in 1972 compared with a picture taken in 1996, and the Craters are gone, half of the craters are gone..

Stuff like that compells me !!

Now, Allah is supposed to be an MOON GOD ?? Could we draw conclusions here? Wasnt Enlil in charge of the Moon ? is Enlil and Allah the Same ??
Just ranting, but something is up.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I have an uneasy feeling we are touching the surface but not quite there.

Soon we will find out what's really going on, as things surface, we will inevitably figure it out.

GJ, you such and such for bring stuff to awareness, it's compelling I give you that!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well, there are alot of info on this, and most of it points toward an hollow moon, and it is Wrong in size and distance to be an natural one in the current orbit around EArth..

Let us outline some of the extraordinary anomalies and mysteries surrounding this puzzle. Clearly not all data will be equally reliable but the abundance of interrelated information nevertheless gives an overall picture which can be determined with some certainty. The first academic enigma must surely be that the Moon is apparently in its wrong orbit for its size. However, this would presumably be based on its assumed density. Technical reports claim a density of 3.3 for the Moon compared with 5.5 for Earth. Astronomy data indicates that the internal regions of the Moon are less dense than the outer, giving rise to the inevitable but outrageous speculation that it could be hollow. The eminent and late scientist Carl Sagan, a typical sceptic, had made the statement, "A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object." But meaning here that if it is hollow, it is not a natural satellite -- and therefore artificial.

Moon Seismic

More specifically when the Apollo crew in November 20, 1969 released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with the Moon caused their seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation like a bell for more than an hour. The same effect occurred with Apollo 13's third stage which caused the Moon to ring for over three hours. So what's going on with the Moon?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Really good post, S & F.

Could be a matter of years now when we have enough clear pictures to finally support cases so they can no longer be classed as 'theories'. Some great Mars pics there, thanks.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
well, considering the craters with domes on Mars, it seems that explanation could be very simple, and it comes from laboratory experiments by Dr. C. J. Ransom

thunderbolts.info

below are photos of craters with domes on Mars
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/564bdeffd712.jpg[/atsimg]

and here below are results of laboratory experiments with electric discharges
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d571bccea2e.jpg[/atsimg]

see any similarities?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Its the bases of the transformers. its not one of ours.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The 5th i think we already have piles of pictures and information but it will take years to declassify it all
Mr. donhuangenaro, doesn't skepticism get boreing?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh this is very interesting, thought out and well prepared. i recenty started getting more interested in the moon by reading john lears theories. what a shame NASA will never reveal all they know and until they do we will have debunkers, everywhere, crawling out of the woodwork to do just that

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Great collection Mike..
Nice to see it all coming together in one thread..

Just got a few obsevations...no doubt someone may have commented on them before so please speak up if you've been previously aware of these..

Firstly, and rather oddly, is the Martian giant lizard..
It's from the track marks on Mars photo..bottomleft corner..

It looks so odd.. out of place.. why does it look like it's got legs? It does not seem to fit in with the terrain.. it is slightly off colour, appears to be off of the ground and it just dont feel right to me..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e67de3afea13.jpg[/atsimg]

Anyway, off to the next one.. it is the 'towers' section.. the pic of the two towers with the yellow arrows pointing them out.. What I've done to this images is to just raise the 'edges' slightly using ACDSee editing tools.. It's highlighted the major parts, but if you look closely at the original you will see many more straight edges with 90 degree angles and a lot of curves too.
It's like a mini monument complex...
A memorial of some descript.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8effcc990e21.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The Artifacts On Mars

Equally Spaced Objects

Here’s an image of Mars taken from the Opportunity camera in Jan 07.

Opportunity Sol 1070
Courtesy: NASA/JPL

There are six objects you can clearly see that I’ve marked in red squares. They are all equi-distant! Can this be possible in nature? Are they just stones lying around, or are these artificial constructs? (There are more objects in a straight line in the original Opportunity image which I have cropped).
"

...Haw! ... IMHO... Those look like the "classic" UFOs that have been seen and photographed since the 1950's...

Maybe there is a used vechicle lot at that location, and they are for sale...! (sic)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by echodogene
reply to post by The 5th i think we already have piles of pictures and information but it will take years to declassify it all

echo... there are some compelling oddities on mars and the moon, no question. But there are some, like that provided by donhuangenaro, that are legitimate explanations. Don't be so quick do dismiss all alternative explanations.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
here below are results of laboratory experiments with electric discharges
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d571bccea2e.jpg[/atsimg]
see any similarities?

Yep! But how big are they? Considering it is in the lab, they could not be more than a couple of inches at the most. What we're seeing on Mars is hundreds of feet in diameter!

An average bolt of positive lightning carries a current of up to 300 kA (kiloamperes) and has a potential difference up to 1 gigavolt (one billion volts). For an electric discharge to have produced those huge features on Mars, it would have to be in the range of trillions of volts!! Possible? I don't think so!

Cheers!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Looks strange! But I feel the first pic you posted most likely is a play of light and shadow.

And that second pic you posted is very interesting.
Those geometrical features look pretty artificial to me too!

Cheers!

niv

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Those first two photos are the most compelling I've seen. Are you sure that they aren't doctored? If not, I don't see how that could be natural.

[edit on 5/7/2009 by niv]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Great thread friend, a lot of very interesting information to think about from these pictures. The golf ball picture was taken where in Mars? Its similarities to the polar station on Earth is stunning and correlates well with rumors of one on Mars. Star and flag my friend.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Yep! But how big are they? Considering it is in the lab, they could not be more than a couple of inches at the most. What we're seeing on Mars is hundreds of feet in diameter!

An average bolt of positive lightning carries a current of up to 300 kA (kiloamperes) and has a potential difference up to 1 gigavolt (one billion volts). For an electric discharge to have produced those huge features on Mars, it would have to be in the range of trillions of volts!! Possible? I don't think so!

Cheers!

you are not thinking big

electricity is a very strong force (mistakenly ignored by mainstream scientists) and these kind of lightnings, for example this one that made this crater on Mars was probably a smaller one

I can imagine older Solar system like a thick cloud of dust filled with electric discharges on a huge scale

can you?

cheers

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
fascinating pics. Great post to say the least. It could be nothing or it could be something. Unfortunately we don't have any answers. But to think that there is nothing unusual about the moon and mars is just plain ignorant.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I'm a big fan of Velikovsky. This is precisely the kind of event he theorized occured. Just because we don't see this kind of discharge NOW in our nearby solar system does not mean that it hasn't occurred in the past or that it isn't occuring in other places in the galaxy now.

Think of the electrical potentials that can be created between large celestial bodies in a vaccuum. If another body came close enough to Mars --- as hypothesized by Velikovsky --- this very well could have happened.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by echodogene

wow, the guys just looking at the possibilities. I can't believe you are having a go at people who are trying to get to the bottom of it, you see its this thing called "science" were u look at all the possibilities and then extensively test a theory and if its still standing then it is called a "scientific explanation". Do you openly believe anything people throw at you? Btw theres some great images here that are very convincing, great work!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join