It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Mysteries On The Moon And Mars! An Alien Connection?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
dang you put some time into that one buddy! good job.

did you exceed 4000t? that was so long, just curious if the mods put it together for you, or if you have some sort of special privilege,

just trying to figure out the rules here on ats.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Great thread Mike

Out of all the images, I think the evenly spaced objects are the pick of the bunch. If we could find even more of these it would certainly raise a few eyebrows.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Pretty cool find, i think the third one is really compelling, espesially if you look at how its placed in the mineral deposit ratio. Looks like a possible alien refinery to me.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The rocks in the opportunity image are not equidistant from each other and it cannot be determined from the image if they, or any of the other rocks in the image are "in a row".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ede81378bffa3c7f.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Excellent thread Mike, no doubt in my mind that something is up there, not all anomalies is easily explained away, the Golf ball has me intrigued, one poster did mention the vanishing luna craters, I've heard of this before, especially in the 19th century, from what I remember there was a commission set up to investigate after astronomers all over the World reported craters that had disappeared, and strange flashes of light, I would love to see more information on that.

One of your pictures looks like a radio telescope, excellent.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

First off to the op, great thread looks like you put alot of time and effort into your work here. Very thorough and appreciated.

Now for this attempt at debunking. I am not denying that these dome craters are possiably a natural formation be it impact, plasma related, or other, as we know so very little about the universe. In fact I would agree that it is most likly true that they are natural.
But....
The photo and article you are quoting was not relating the photo to "Dome Craters" it was discussing the possiability that the "Martian Blueberries" were caused by a Plasma reaction not a giant Dome Crater caused by plasma.
I believe that even that comparison to the Blueberries while possiable is a little far fetched as we find these Blueberries in mass, laying on top of each other in a pile with no relation to a crater at all. We can compare tangerines to oranges all day but that doesn't make them the same thing even though they look quite similar at first glance. Look more closely and you might find things are not so easy to explain.
Though I do always appreciate evidence from every possiable angle I'm not buying the explination here as being so simple. Thank you though for presenting another possiability of explination.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Let me start that I am not a debunker but ATS has taught me to be a little bit more anaylitical.

Is it only me but does this look like a seaside picture? Blue water?!!! and yes those shapes are very interesting.

As is the following one...

I do have a possible explanitation for the next one.

This looks like a Meteor that broke up on entry into seperate pieces.

Change your perception with this one, look at it again but as a bowl not a dome.

This one is also interesting and I have read explanations that refer to errors in the digital image.

The rest of your images still leave me wondering so please I would like to see some more ideas.

Great thread OP S&F.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmokatt7

Those are sand dunes in a curve. You can see the sand is on the left side and slowly degrading to the right side. Why they are equally spaced i dont know.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The difference in distance between the objects does not seem too be great.

And for a natural formation the spacing seems to be fairly ordered.

Are there any other images of this location?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
here below are results of laboratory experiments with electric discharges
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d571bccea2e.jpg[/atsimg]
see any similarities?

Yep! But how big are they? Considering it is in the lab, they could not be more than a couple of inches at the most. What we're seeing on Mars is hundreds of feet in diameter!

An average bolt of positive lightning carries a current of up to 300 kA (kiloamperes) and has a potential difference up to 1 gigavolt (one billion volts). For an electric discharge to have produced those huge features on Mars, it would have to be in the range of trillions of volts!! Possible? I don't think so!

Cheers!

Mike,

It just hit me when you made the size comment...Your right those made in the lab are way smaller but. It just dawned on me that if you have read "Ring Makers of Saturn" the craters you noted on the moon being a few hundred feet wide or more could fall into Dr. Bergruns theory of the ships that are making the rings around Saturn. If you read the book he describes these ships as having some sort of tentical type devices that use a massive amount of power?? I don't man.... its just so confusing...

[edit on 7-5-2009 by tsloan]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Very nice, star and flagged, your posts are always interesting to read. I cant really debunk any of images, although i know that nature provided enough time can come up with some weird constellations. One of the pictures with the two parallell lines with and arc going off to the right (the blue one), it reminds me of a snowball in semi deep snow, a fragment of the ball breaks off and have its own short trajectory before it finally stops, indicating that it can be an impact in the dusty surface of mars ?

Thanks !

[edit on 2009/5/7 by reugen]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bharata

I don't know how far apart the rocks actually are. If the units were feet, there would be a maximum variation of 3.72 inches. If the units were yards there would be a maximum variation of 11.16 inches. Doesn't seem very ordered (or artificial) to me.

And again, there is no way to determine from the image if the rocks are in a straight row. Some could be closer to the camera than others.

There are other images of the area showing scattered rocks.

[edit on 5/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I haven't seen this Mars anomaly posted anywhere. I found it searching the martian surface in Google Earth.

It looks artificial like a base with landing strip and roads. There are nothing (that I can find) that resembles this in the surrounding area.

.....and I have looked!!!

It is located at: 84* 15' 57.17" S 56* 26' 41.03" W

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Awsome post!!!

theres just to many photos that show strange stuff up there,,,,!!

way to many!!!!

great post!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Mike, where do you find the time to pull this stuff together?

Great post, and we're definitely not told enough about what's been found on the moon.

By the way, maybe the 1967 "tracks" on the moon were done by a russian lunar probe, or some supersecret type of project. Maybe a secret Apollo. We know that in those times, the Pentagon could divert public funds to whatever it thought would be useful to the war against the Soviets.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
GRAT THREAD MIKE!!

YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT WAY.........

THE TRUTH IS NEAR...........

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The B/W pic on the right which I’ve reoriented to match the image on the left, is purportedly a radar contour image of the same area where one can clearly see the ‘craters’. But they all seem equally spaced! Rare for a natural phenomenon

Crater chains, with similar spacing are found in various places in the solar system. They can be formed by secondary impacts, impacts of fragmented asteroids and by the collapse of lava tubes.
www.daviddarling.info...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think Hale-crater picture is 3d-modelling-software-problem or something like that.

www.yowusa.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5920518ab761.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Great subject, thanks Mike.

While some of the images suggest geophysical explanations, and I can demonstrate that in theory only, others are as yet unexplained for myself.

I studied cratering and planetary geology and astrogeology as an astronomical illustrator for several years. I've seen some strange but very natural features. None so often as this last decade however. I've seen enough unexplained that I can see justification for a space program to be funded for just such investigations.

I spent months in places like Death Valley where the geophysics are naked and exposed. I've collected specimens and observed very beautiful but very strange looking formations and combination's of minerals and natural planetary forces. I have found som VERY strange artifacts and found them to be natural, so I can look at these with a certain skeptics eye and know which ones to concentrate on.

I have a meeting, so will have to address these specific observations a bit later. I have some photos to post and reference too. I'll be gone and only on a smart phone this weekend, so will get to this tonight or in the morning.

I truly find this fascinating for reasons that will be clear. I cannot find answers to all the images here, but have some good plausible for others.

I am convinced some of this is clear evidence of extra-planetary intelligence or even pre-historical artifacts from our own species in subsequent evolutionary cycles on Earth.

But, I love the subject and will be back to share.

Thanks again Mike

ZG

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just a thought here - we have on Earth, in Death Valley, a place called The Racetrack Playa (Google it) where rocks make tracks in the dry desert lakebed. There are different theories on how this occurs (wind, dew, etc.), but the tracks they make seem to be similar to the tracks on the Moon and Mars in the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join