It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Mysteries On The Moon And Mars! An Alien Connection?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
hey just a thought, the golf ball on mars, could be the same golf ball that Alan Shepard hit, when he "went to the moon"
If thats true, i think we have a new record!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Note that these semicircular ‘tracks’ are going up-hill. The tracks seen going across are on the top of a ridge which is more or less flat. Not enough incline to make a stone roll across loose soil!

Note that the boulder tracks originate at the base of some high, rocky mountains. The curved track is not going uphill, but down into a shallow gully. The tracks going across are not on the top of a ridge but across that gully.

It looks like a large boulder fell from the mountain then either broke in two or dislodged another boulder near the base of the steep slope. The larger boulder had enough momentum to carry it across the gully while the smaller one did not and followed a curved path across and down the sandy gully. It looks like, upon reaching the other side of the gully, the large boulder rolled down the gully a bit before coming to a stop (the track is barely visible in the original jp2 image).
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/7be071f340b2537d.jpg[/atsimg]

Wider context view:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a3c002edb924461b.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The tracks photographed on the Moon in the Lunar Orbiter images were probably the one that really defied my skepticism.

But I'm sure that the resident disinformation agent debunker Mr. Phage will try his best to explain everything away.

The equally spaced objects are obviously not anything natural. You can take that to your grave.

Boulders, buzzards, bees, birds, balloons..... These debunkers will try to sell any excuse they can. Pay no attention to their blabber.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by coolterm

Have a quick look at this image from NASA. It's from the Moon. PIA01680. There are clearly boulder tracks that have been formed as they fell and split on their way down the steep incline...

If the tracks can be created by boulders there, they can be created by boulders anywhere...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Have a quick look at this image from NASA. It's from the Moon. PIA01680. There are clearly boulder tracks that have been formed as they fell and split on their way down the steep incline...

If the tracks can be created by boulders there, they can be created by boulders anywhere...

Ah PULLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSEEE!

That is hardly the same thing. Sorry, not buying into that.

It is worthy of Phage though

At any rate, I'm sure NASA would already have their debunker links ready in-advance.

Add a little bit of oberg and you hit the jackpot!

[edit on 7-5-2009 by coolterm]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Note that these ‘tracks’ were photographed in 1967 BEFORE any probe landed on the Moon! So these cannot be explained away as tracks made by a Lunar Rover.

There are a number of those "tracks" on the steep slopes of Moltke Crater. If they were created by some kind of vehicle it would have to be a very odd one and a very sure footed one.

Note how the tracks start and end in the middle of nowhere. Note how the tracks converge and diverge. Note how one of the tracks goes across a crater while the other does not. Note how one of the tracks disappears then reappears.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/33135f0ca43cd142.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/edcd34f739fc8d4a.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Another great thread for MikeSingh. You are an asset to the ATS community.

Not sure what to make of all of these pictures. I agree with the majority of the posters in this thread, that the most compelling pics are of the equidistant set of objects. Are there any other photos of this area from a different view? If it can be determined that these are in a straight line and equidistant from one another, then it would truly be a huge piece of evidence for intelligent life having been anywhere outside of earth.

PS

Don't hate on Phage, s/he's just doing his/her best to make sense of some highly subjective photos. I think most would agree that these pics are subject to interpretation.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by kawz1]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Looks to me like the moon aliens were simply having a good old fashioned Hill Climb Race probably using modified Lunar Rovers left by the Apollo Missions.
OR... we actually caught in photo the finals to thier equivelent of an X-Games downhill run in progress, the big one was winning what appears to be a very gnarly run.

Of course I jest.... I would agree boulders do tend to follow the laws of physics when related to gravity even if it is only 1/6 of that on earth. Tomato.... toemato, uphill..... downhill it's all so confusing.

Though you do have to admit the OP has compiled some pretty interesting stuff here that doesn't all fit so easily into the explained.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Please discuss the thread topic, not the members in this forum thank you.

Sauron, Moderator

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sry for hijacking this tread, but it seems that as a newbee here i cant make new posts, wich is strange because i made one when i first started here.
but iv'e got some info that might be new and useful for some.
sorry to say that you need to travel to sweden to get the benefit from this
and the documents are pretty sure to be in swedish to. but anyways i snapped this from one of my local newspapers. either delete it if it has no importance or relocate it to another tread as you please.

the organization UFO-Sweden now open its archives to the public. The archives contain over 18,000 reports of unidentified flying objects in Sweden and other thousands of observations of 'flying plates' made in Denmark and Sweden.

UFO-Sweden is a private organization that works with among others the Swedish defense and the country's meteorological institute SMHI. Since 1973, the organization has systematically gathered comprehensive reports on UFO's.

- In the beginning it was a bookcase in Södertälje, but now we have a 250 square meter large archive in Norrköping with over 18,000 observations, which we will now show the public, says Clas Svahn, chairman of UFO-Sweden, the Swedish newspaper Expressen .

The archive has initially open 9 and 10 May.

- But if anyone wants to come and watch other days, they can contact us. The reason we did not previously show this to the public,is due to staff shortages, says Svahn.

---well ½ a year ago, the danish military opened their archives to the public
these are digitized and can be downloaded as a pdf file. you can get it here
the text is in danish, so be careful with translation tools, you might get some
much stranger stories than intended,
www.forsvaret.dk...

hope its useful guys/girls

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolterm
reply to post by Phage

wow, i wonder which moderator gave you that amount of stars that quick.

apparently a bit of backroom incognito

That's hardly the case cool...

These photos have been discussed before, and specifically the photos with the tracks (the one you thought garnered too many stars to quickly), and the discussion went deep.

So, many people on this site already had an opinion on these photos, with phage just giving out a reminder...hence the stars.

On Topic:

Good thread Mike...some of the same ol', but IMO they are still interesting a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, ect time around...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What is your explanation for the tracks then?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Note how you are breaking ATS rules by using off topic posts and bashing other members, which according to the new revised user guide can be summed up simply as being in the "jerk" catagory.

I want to believe and I think we are not alone but I welcome any outside input that will help get to the bottom of any subject, even if it points to a conclusion that I wasn't hopeing for.

Don't hate because Phage has made a point that can't be overlooked. Be a little more constructive and point out that some of these other photo's don't fall so easily and press for debunk of the ones that stand on thier own unapposed. When those get knocked down find some more solid evidence and stand behind that. Rather than hate on someone by just making general statements beat them at thier own game and make them feel silly for not believing what must be true instead of you feeling silly for buying into what should not be backed.

This is a great post with a ton of great evidence & I hope it is debunked if it should be so I don't feel stupid for believing the false when I hear the truth. If you notice someone that always goes with debunking not attacking a piece of evidence maybe there is a reason why... It can't be debunked. Hold those pieces close and let the weak questionable stuff go.

Would Ghosthunters be a good show if they believed everything they were told? I say no, it's the debunking they do that gives it it's credibility.

Fight the good fight forget the feeble.

EDIT
Sorry Sauron you beat me to it.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by wastedown]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Looking at the pictures of "tracks" it's tempting to either dismiss them as image flaws or completely natural phenomena. The double track from 1967 was from the old emulsion negative film system, full of potential for symmetrical flaws. The overall view is a series of individual photographs joined, which accounts for the grid network of "seams." Doesn't quite account for the diagonal double track, but it does look geometrically related to the grid pattern, and we know that's artificial and not a feature on the lunar surface. There's no bouncing indicated where one track crossed the crater, and there should have been some disruption of the path when that happened, if it was a wheeled or tracked vehicle. Dip one side of your car into a pothole twenty feet across and ten feet deep and you'll get the same effect. That doesn't look like a vehicle track to me, you'd see more reaction to the environment.

The boulder tracks, with the "cleat" patterns, could be what an angular boulder would make in lunar soil, sharp edge, flat side alternating. What I don't get about these is why you don't see any evidence of bouncing or sliding. If you have spent time in the mountains and seen some rockfalls, you know they don't tumble symmetrically in a steady pattern. They bounce, leap unpredictably into the air, and try to knock the head off your shoulders. I don't know why boulders would act differently on the moon, but I suppose they might. I'd expect to see a skid mark at the end, when they lost momentum for rolling but hadn't quite stopped yet.

Jeez, lots of rules on this forum, I expect to be banned in record time.

Jimmyth

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
mike,
you HAVE to post the large image of the crater on the dark side that has the luminous blue light coming out of it. the light bounces off the crater. it's plain as day!
to me it's the single largest smoking gun that we've seen here yet.

i can't find it. but if i stumble across it, i'll post it. that one's a mind blower.
not some digital artifact. it was plain as day.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Mike, you've done it again. I wish I could contribute some findings of my own to add to yours and others, but alas, it's not my skill.

I really appreciate all the time it must have taken for you to search and and compile all this. Much respect, my friend.

I think you do more to shore up the argument in favor of "other" entities out there than many of the websites dedicated to same.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
As always Mike, nicely done and now I gotta go back and S&F.
I do have a question/suggestion.
Has it ever occured to you, being you have waaaay more talented on the computer than I can ever hope to be, to superimpose these images over what the scientists think Mars may have looked like when it had water, as is universally agreed upon.
What I'm getting at is can we figure out from above experiment if these images would fit into "dry" Martians or "wet" Martians.
I hope that made sense, cause I think the reconciliation of these images with some type of shoreline would be a great help in learning what we are looking at.
I really do wish that I posessed the talent to accomplish this task but I don't.
I own a mind that doesn't function in cyber-arenas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join