It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else see their end in the next few years?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Primordal

Primordal, I read your post and it struck a chord with me; Not because I feel the same, but I think I know some of what you feel.

I want to make a suggestion. I want you to consider the possibility that our future is somewhat like quantum physics -- that you can change your direction and you timeline simply by looking at it.

What if it were so that we visualized our future and that made it more so?

Sure, that even sounded fuzzy to me, and I'm really fuzzy tolerant.

If you have gotten bad news, I am sorry. Not just something to say, I truly am sorry, but I can do you more GOOD [in my world] by thinking good things for you, and in that same fractured world, you can do good for yourself by thinking the same.

I had a blood clot in my leg the day before my 51st birthday in April. I knew exactly what it was. Doctor says, "yes, well, it's likely a clot, but not the interior vein, which is good." It's gone, the swelling is gone. I'm not telling you that I "thought" it away [though I tried], nor that God took it away [though I prayed]....... I'm telling you that I didn't see me dying in my future. Not yet. Too soon for you too, don't you think?

What do you want to do? Do it. What can you do without? Chuck it. What would fill your heart with joy? Find it and nuture it, because you can grow old with it [or them].

ALL best

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primordal
Anyone else see their end in the next few years?

In a word?

Yes.

I have PM'd you my experience and reasoning behind why.

To those that feel that he is thinking negatively or should try and avoid this fate he believes will inevitably cost him his life, I understand your perspective. I've wrestled with the exact same sentiments that the OP is dealing with now. I've fought and raged out at the sources of this information but I have come to recently believe this will be a conclusion for a stage in my life, and not entirely an "end". I don't think anyone can escape what changes are coming to this world by their own means but there will always be options. This world will be cleaned and unless you have left by another means you cannot escape this. No one can.

Keep in mind too that things aren't always what they seem to be.

I have seen firsthand SOME of what is beyond this world so I have no doubt that our death here doesn't always equate to a complete and utter erasure from existence. It CAN but it doesn't have to be. I also know that existence comes in many forms and life can begin after death.

People think when the Mayans spoke of the "end of time", it was simply a reference to the cataclysm that will come to the Earth but this isn't so. Such a thing doesn't stop time. This cataclysm comes before the end of time. The end of time is exactly that. All linear time will cease. This is cyclical and natural. It will reform again and again, so depending on the situation (if it is necessary for others to learn) there will be another group caught up in it, and they will think life started with them and time started when they recorded it. They will be watched if this does happen again in the same fashion as it is now, they just won't know it until...the next end of time.

Signs and wonders, guys.

Consider this my friends...and I know it sounds strange but at this point in time...maybe this death is the best thing for him.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I don't see the end of myself anytime soon..

I do however feel that i will have to put everything I am and ever will be on the line for something..

Something that will effect the entire counrty,and possibly the world..

What it is I do no know,I feel it everyday,I see it in others,but are afraid to speek about it..I can see in in their demener,and in the eyes..Its just as if we are at a point that we have become the proverbial,rat on a wheel..We have spent so long on the wheel that to get off would be so different in a way that we are affraid with every bit of our soul to take the first step..But eventually the wheel will need repair, so it stops and the rat needs to get off not by choice but nessecity..

Just like the many possible things that may go wrong on a nation scale or global..The Dollar bill is slowly burning and will eventually be a small pile of ash, or what ever mother nature has on tap for us in the comming years,whether be a gigantic solar storm or an asteroid..

Theres a storm brewing off in the distance,we can feel it in the air,but can not see it..So there is still time to prepare for the rain..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The funny thing is everyone thinks cataclysm, but it is just the end of a calander, not a prediction of a disaster......

Yet I DO feel many are going to leave and I am already feeling left behind with many untimley deaths recently...

I will be sad if you go, so many of you that are awesome, but I am staying behind for a major permaculture project myself....

You guys that are going are just going ahead, not anywhere bad and not forever, just before us.......

Almost like we are staying behind so we can fix it for when some come back?

Reincarnated later on mabey????

I personally think may more of you are staying than you think, because we are gonna need help afterall...

Mabey it is just a "blank" feeling because it is such a change...

No more personal goals or persuits for a while mabey...but instead all untiting to fix our mother earth and give her the nurturing she needs....
an example... www.youtube.com...
JMHO...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
No, from about age 7 until almost 18 - I used to dream almost every night that I would die when i was about 18. I refused to go near any places that even remotely looked like the place I would die. Needless to say I am 38 now - I survived. Is it because I refused to go where I would die? Maybe. I chose a different path and that changed the outcome. I also don't receive such strong messages any more either so ... unsure of why. I also have a feeling of disconnect still to this day.

My reason for stating above above. I received one more unusually vivid dream for several months which showed me to live to a much older age surrounded by children and to be with the man I love. It happened same year I was to die. I am kind of hoping that will come true but I wonder now since I haven't received any further confirmation dreams on it. I guess time will tell.

So... to sum up above, I believe a person can change the outcome of their life, just be prepared for all else to change also. My change for surviving... Now I am not as psychicly gifted as before... self-imposed or other imposed - don't know.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by mhinsey]

[edit on 5-7-2009 by mhinsey]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have found this experience to be true...however, the feeling of death later is that I wasn't doing what I needed to be doing. Once I became reengaged with what I consider my purpose in life that feeling went away. Hope that helps you.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
when I was at university I told my flatmate i was going to die young. 4 years later I was diagnosed with a Brain Tumor. I think i knew something was wrong at the time, had probably been slowly growing for years. Sorry didn't mean to personalize this and I'm sure what your feeling has nothing to do with brain tumors, just thought I'd add my experience.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
when I was at university I told my flatmate i was going to die young. 4 years later I was diagnosed with a Brain Tumor. I think i knew something was wrong at the time, had probably been slowly growing for years. Sorry didn't mean to personalize this and I'm sure what your feeling has nothing to do with brain tumors, just thought I'd add my experience.

I guess the question then becomes what are you doing since you found out?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mhinsey

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I guess the question then becomes what are you doing since you found out?

when i found out it took me a while to realize life would never be the same, but if i spent time dwelling on it, I would miss out on the good things in life, like friends and family and girlfriends.

I feel i should be seizing the day more, making more of my short future, but I'm far too lazy, Im happy about 80% of the time, and that's good enough for me. things could be a lot worse

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Primordal

I understand completely, where you are coming from. Not sure of your source, but I have had a simialr revelation, only the opposite for me, as in I have to stay, but much of my family won't. I was told many are here to observe this very important fraction of time, but that they have already chosen to leave during that time. Why? Just simply because they came here to observe it, observe what, I am not toally sure of, but it involves the years leading up to 2013... I was told some will stay to help rebuild. But whatever soul does what, we all go back to the source, we all decided what experience we wanted from this...

I think the only way to get through the coming years, is to connect back with the Universe, Mother Earth and your soul. Remebering who you are and what you came here for..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Sounds to me like you are handling it better than I would probably. I had many years from early life to adjust to the thought of death... even before I had the opportunity to travel. Made me an unusual child and teen to say the least. Best friend as child was 80 year old woman.

Then it changes, I'm not dying and now I am just floating along. I sometimes feel as if I am here for a very specific reason but until then just surviving. I guess i will see when it happens.

Until then I go to work, make money, enjoy the loved ones in my life and savor the beauty of the smallest things. Such as the contented smile of my kitty as she sleeps. The sweet snore of my lover. The hug of my Mom who is in ok health. You know, life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join