It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John K. Hutchison a proven fraud?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Please if you can duplicate this.

img412.imageshack.us...
img517.imageshack.us...

When you can morph a butter knife into a piece of aluminum, let me know.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Freezer]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

img412.imageshack.us...
img517.imageshack.us...

Oh, but clearly I can do that by attaching my Panasonic onto a wooden box and turning it upside down! If people only knew how easy that was to do that to metals, simple a magic upside down box, explains everything perfectly ya know?

I've been thinking about the claims of the upside down camera, rotating box etc. How would someone do that without the items shifting all over the place before they got it completely upside down?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
In those pics,I could replicate the solid billets with a plasma torch..In fact I would geuss that thats how it was done..

the billet with the butter knife,hum,possibly putting it in a press and grinding the surface flat to make it appear that it was sawed in half...

if I have some aluminum in the shop ill try to make something appear to be manifested inside of it..ill put up pics..

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Well then I guess given your same logic Chris Angel really can levitate. Look he does it on video in front of a handful of witnesses and you cant reproduce it so it must be true. That is even more evidence than you have with the Hutchison videos. So, I guess that means Chris Angel really is an angel.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
We are getting nowhere with this thread.

Stating that you can fake what somebody claims to be true, only proves that it can be faked. It does not prove that it can't be true. A fake is proof of a fake.

Furthermore, one poster stated here that the string in the toy ufo video was meant to be there and acknowledged. I can't verify that for now.

Furthermore, the fact that somebody lies does not mean that somebody lies all the time. Indeed lying about extraordinary things makes one look suspect and it is surely not a smart thing to do.

Furthermore, him being a fraud, an entertainer is far less important than him being on to something. This man has no formal education. He is not part of the academic world which is anything but open to the now ruling paradime. Let's say that the tinkering of an uneducated person leads to powerful new insights. Which scientist would ever acknowledge that? I dare to say nobody.

People state the true fact that a video of something, is something else than what actually happens. Just like hearing scientists state that they could not reproduce Hutchinson's results is not the same as a) being actually there seing them trying to reproduce results and b) being capable of understanding whether they are doing it correctly.

Does all of this mean that Hutchinson is legit? No. It seems to be strange that even he can't reproduce his previous results. Then again did he make notes?

What we need is people who have an idea of the set up he made and who recreate that at home. But then again videoing it produces only a video which is proof of the video itself only and at best evidence of what is shown.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

img412.imageshack.us...
img517.imageshack.us...

Hey Freezer,

I can take pictures of all kinds of metal and tell you it is a melted butterknife. How do these stills prove anything at all?

We have already established that he is a fraud and a liar. He admitted himself that he faked some footage.

What more do you need?

How can you believe in someone who already admitted they are a liar??????

What is wrong with people today?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Can you "debunk" his crystal battery? I didn't get an answer to that one..

If you think shaking objects in a cardboard box is the same as what Hutchison did, I don't know what to tell you..

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

If you think shaking objects in a cardboard box is the same as what Hutchison did, I don't know what to tell you..

Do you really think the man has any credibility at all? He's a joke. He filled his apartment with so much JUNK the maximum safe occupancy is less than one.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Well I can make a battery out of a lemon but that doesnt mean I can make objects defy gravity. I can also hook anything to a volt meter and make it appear to create voltage just by hooking up a battery that is hiden from your view.

So what is your point?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

There know telling what he had in those cylinders,But i know you and I could make a battery out of i beleive a potato,copper wires and salt water,and if wired in series could possibly power a very LOW amp motor like on that fan..When you dealing with mili amp motors it doesnt take much to power them..have you forgot about quartz watches?

that very small cylinder certainly looked like a capacitor to me..

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I guess the point is that what normal people do when the invent something is have it peer reviewed where it is reproduced and documented. Like if I find a way to make a crystal produce more than a few mili volts of power then I would patent the idea and find someone to test it before I spent money putting it in production. Same with antigrav or any other thing for that matter.

But when you are a magician you have to do the trick under controlled circumstances so you can deceive your audience. So then you dont put your trick up for peer review.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ok, am I done here, I see that you will debunk anything real or not no matter if there is replications on it. I guess Marcus reid was a fraud too hoaxing the crystal battery as well. I guess Boyd Bushman must be in on it too because he secretly benefiting from all the money John's raking in from the Hutchison effect. That's why the guy lives in a hole in wall. Have fun guys..On to the next debunking adventure.

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
I can also hook anything to a volt meter and make it appear to create voltage just by hooking up a battery that is hiden from your view.

I have videos powering bulbs wirelessly, and I'm sure you would think that's a fake as well lol.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

sometimes the answer you seek isnt the one you WANT to hear..

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

I've met the guy, and had conversations with him. Have you? This guy knows a lot, and is actually a very kind, giving individual, and to have a mob of people who never even met him, smir him saddens me..

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I have videos powering bulbs wirelessly, and I'm sure you would think that's a fake as well lol.

No,Tesla did this what almost a hundred years ago??

theres a big difference in actualy inventing ,than manipulating objects and point of veiws to try to prove a theory..

this Huchinson guy is the latter of the two..

he lives in a hole in the wall cause he's a fraud..Do you hnestly think if he invented anything that hasnt been invented already,such as the crystal battery,or the gravitron string trick that any number on corparations wouldnt have gave him a nice big check??

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

I've met the guy, and had conversations with him. Have you? This guy knows a lot, and is actually a very kind, giving individual, and to have a mob of people who never even met him, smir him saddens me..

did he show you any of his levetation tricks in front of you??

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

I know what he did, and I don't care if you think it's a hoax. I'm not going to play your game of character assassinations ok?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
proof is in the pudding..If he didn't show you he didn't show you,its not a game really...But I'm sure the devil him self would seem like a nice guy to..

I'm far from a character assassinator,just pointing out the obvious..Look I'm all for an un educated fellow inventing a world shifting idea,but if the guy hasn't shown any one of status persay his invention,and admitted to faking some things,well all things point one way..

Why is it that he's not going full on public with this??Answer that then?

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

That lightbulb thing I might believe. Intel is near production on a product to wirelessly transfer electricity over short distances. Also its not very hard to get some light out of a lightbulb.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Its not character assasination. I said earlier he is a performance artist. His joy is in seeing how people react to his works. It is like live art. There is nothing wrong with it. Its kinda cool, but you cant be treating it like its fact until it is proven to be something other than a trick.

I suggest if you are John Huchinson's friend you recomend that he keep some notes about what he does so he can reproduce it in front of some one. If he can do what he says and can reproduce it he will become a very wealthy man.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join