It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John K. Hutchison a proven fraud?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

LOL!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
hi iam back johnkhutcison HI ITS JOHNNY john hutchison yes i get deleted a lot on forums the truth hurts i would think stalkers flamers are all over this site i use facebook myspace and you tube plus main medias in my adventures so whats up with the funny folks anyway ?haveing fun YOU TUBE JOHNKHUTCHISON1
ANYWAY i let the scientific community do there research on my stuff i no longer do these things i changed my fun times as the antigravity metal bending was getting old boreing tiresome hot dates i like , firearms cannons helping folks and a bit of the navy surplus technology and free energy john my how to make free energy power cells on you tube iam releasing all the info on antigravity and free energy this will be my only post i find the net stuff boreing the cyberflamers like cartoons on tv just not real people ok love ya have fun please do not ask me anything about about antigravity on my social networks or free energy i only do this in real life with kids only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hope you enjoy the open source stuff on you tube johnkhutchison1

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by johnhobbit2008

Huh? Looks like the Google translator is busted again.... BTW I think it would be cool to meet JH. He's possibly a nutter but an interesting dude nonetheless...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
hi there

i am lucky enough to speak with John Hutchison now and again and i believe his claims are VERY genuine. First of all, this guy is a gentleman in that he responds to people interested in his work. He also worked on the star wars programme which has been proven. There is a video of him on youtube with a toy ufo on a string moving it up and down, completely misinterpreted. The reason he is moving it up and down is because he is looking for field effects in that area as they are unpredictable and seem to appear at random!
Iam in the process of collecting and making the apparatus needed to produce some of these effects (not all), and when i do i will film them and post them for all to see.
John Hutchison IS the real deal.
If you were bombarded with millions of mail calling you a fraud or an idiot as well as people wanting all your technology just to turn it into a weapon, would`nt you get pissed and switch of to everyone? this guy has lived through this for decades. It has probably felt like a curse at times, so do the guy a favour and give him some credit.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Nope. Only if you really are programmed. Empty your cup, for his information is a pretty deep pool.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: evil incarnate

How little we know...Walk in blindness, then.....
Strings did this? Rotating rooms with mounted cameras?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Does anyone know why there is no wikipedia page on this guy or his effect ? It's like it's all been purposefully deleted.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Choice777

Because he's an unremarkable fraud of no note.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Choice777
Does anyone know why there is no wikipedia page on this guy or his effect ? It's like it's all been purposefully deleted.

Simple. Wikipedia editors don't waste precious web space on proven frauds.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hmm...really ?
Like pseudoscience you mean ?
en.wikipedia.org...

Or scientology ?
en.wikipedia.org...

Feng-shui maybe ?
en.wikipedia.org...

Oh no wait...quantuum ...wait for it ...mysticism ? No ?
en.wikipedia.org...

How about extrasensory perception ?
en.wikipedia.org...

I know..dowsing ...yeahmmmmnnnnnnnoooo ?
en.wikipedia.org...

Mediumship has to be it...right ?
en.wikipedia.org...

I found one ..psychic surgery..yeah that's it, innit ?
en.wikipedia.org...

Some rumpology ?
en.wikipedia.org...

Oh yeah this one will cheer the trolls me thinks
en.wikipedia.org...

Are you meaning to say all those articles dont exist on wikipedia ?
How strange...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Now if the above articles exist on wikipedia...how come one of the most widely known ''pseudoscience'' effect, which was even investigated by certain scientific establishments like oh...say..Nasa .., was actually commented upon by some notable scientists...yet, all of it seems to be like under embargo on the web.....like he stumbled upon something.
Not talking bout the guy, but about the effect itself which apparently in his little mind had some sort of radio and HV interference thingy going on..all the photos of the metals having weird fractures..None of it is worthy of any sort of mention for porterity in some form of human knowledge index service ? Quite strange....All the tons of ex navy equipment he had in his posesion in his apartment, none of it is public knowledge, or if it is then it should be on wikipedia if all these other retarded articles are there.
Can someone maybe replicate those types of fractures where the metls are expanding outwards and in some cases present numerous layers like an onion type structure ?
I would pay for someone to make a youtube video of a 4 by 4 cm solid metal bar and show it just do that.
edit on 9-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
No wonder we're living in hell with so many gate keepers, and some who just volunteer for the job due to so much programming.

Psuedo science, its not like real physicists have researched into the other branch of knowledge with results, the one path earth should have taken, if the world's mismanagement team was interested in upgrading the planet, and not exploiting it and enslaving everyone and running a system of human sacrifice. No they are absolute bubble gum scientists and Einstein, though he worked in a patent office, is everything. Bow to your gods, and destroy the planet, and speak/dismember truth wherever it shines.

Hutchinson is the real deal, and what is working with is Tesla technology, what is actually under the carpet of this world and causing all of our problems . Also once you hit the real science, the growth is phenomenal, so whats under the carpet, is so far ahead of ours, that the solar system is their back yard.

I no longer know all the copyright laws, so do your own searches, but I'd start with the forerunner of Tesla,

Keeley's Secret: excellent read!!!!!!

Then a little Walter Russell.

www.reciprocalsystem.com...
DEWEY B. LARSON: THE COLLECTED WORKS (ie. the case against the nuclear universe)

A simple little pistol shrimp seems to agree with Hutchinson, because the universe is all about harmony and clusters of magnetic structures, like little bucky balls and energy waves, implosion not explosive technologies, and cavitation is the real way to render enormous energies.

Hutchinson's more recentt works,was using frequency and reverse sine, to neutralize radiation in Oregon. And open source it so anyone could create this shield and not exploit others, like a hero does.

Think its high time gate keepers quit their jobs, earth needs her upgrade, thank you very much. And this technology never belonged in the hands of psychopaths and slavers.

edit on 9-8-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Choice777

No one outside the credulous fringe of scientifically illiterate conspiracy theorists know or care about JKH. He's a crappy fraud of no note.

The nutter at my local pub doesn't have a Wikipedia page for the same reason.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What's under the carpet ?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Air hoses.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Air hoses.

Gold plated ? if not i dont care.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Air hoses.

Why would the hoses need to be gold plated?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Air hoses.

Why would the hoses need to be gold plated?

So i could pinch them and make use of them in my anti-antigravity device.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join