It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mylow's Motor :: Interesting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Just wanted to check in before going to bed. I have recieved some reply's from peers, and they believe that this is the real deal.

To excerpt from the most recent email:

That is exactly what Searl did. And after you study Steve's work, you will find that the HJ motor makes perfect sense. The magnets store their energy within the paramagnetic material in the stator through isothermal compression, then when they switch off (in this case through rotation of the armature) magnetic explosive decompression takes place within the stator material. The electron orbitals subsequently realign themselves through population inversion, thus drawing heat out of the environment, creating a new magnetic field which attracts the next bank of magnets. Through kinetic energy of the armature the next bank of magnets repeat the process. By then the ringing has subsided enough for the compression to begin Cool bonus this has is the creation of an electrogravitic field at the periphery along with a very powerful electrostatic one.

I have some links to share once i have reviewed them myself.

I have spent a great amount of time looking at anti-grav from the perspective of Eugene Podkletnov and Ning Li, but there method did not involve energy creation and used some fairly exotic materials at extreme temps.

I have a lot of thinking to do...i hope sleep doesn't find me too quickly.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'm curious about the torque this motor has.

It's all very well to make an aluminium disk spin but for this to be a 'motor' it's going to have to drive something.

Will it just stop if its put under any kind of load?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This is just a proof of concept demo, so any torque will be negligible, just enough to increase rotation until it attains nominal speed. Paraphrasing Jeremy Clarkson: "Bigger magnets, more power".

A few Tesla coils around the edge may even produce 'strange' results
In fact, if the field could be contained by a plasma at low temperature to induce superconductivity, then you're halfway there to creating a flying disk

A previous post mentions over-unity and how the magnets will be de-magnetised. The whole point with these devices is showing how there is a connection between our EM spectrum of energy and the ethereal zero point energy that is omnipotent and charging the universe like a Galactic glow lamp. It's frequencies are immeasurable with current technology, but it must exist to explain dark matter et al.

My question is why electrons don't crash into the nucleus; they must be fed by an external energy to maintain a centripetal force. Same applies on a macroscopic as well as microscopic level.

I think the following video is better, but the quality doesn't give it much credence. Notice how it speeds up @2.42secs:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Unfortunately the wipmag was a hoax by the user Tinselkoala. You can see his new videos on youtube and his voice matches up exactly to the supposed alsetalokin. Notice both are derivatives of Nikola Tesla..You can extrapolate the rest from his video collection...

Mylow however seems like the real deal, and it shouldn't be too long before someone replicates this thing. If you can build this on a larger scale I'm sure you could put a load on it and produce some decent electrical output. I'd say in the current state it could generate enough torque to light a couple leds. If you made the motor 20 times bigger who knows.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Just wanted to check in before going to bed. I have recieved some reply's from peers, and they believe that this is the real deal.

Thats a great news. Can they demo a working one?
Independent replications is all we need.

Mylow did say his stator cools down to very low temperatures when the motor is left running for long. Around 75 of his videos are backed up here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

This is exactly my question! Once it's connected to a belt or set of gears will it still run? Would it run a flywheel which could provide the actual power?
What would be the maximum workable size for one of these?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Um-hm. Came here to see what the hubub is about.

Hey, BFFT, you, Mylow, et al, have my support. Good job team!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I really think this thread deserves more attention than its getting. I feel this is the real deal, he posts video demonstrations along with how to videos for home trials. He isnt trying to get rich. just get this idea out and in mainstream use. S & F

[edit on 11-5-2009 by imeddieone4202003]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I have an electrical engineering degree, and I don't see how this works. There is something he isn't telling, whether it's a hidden motor or whether it's something to do with how it's built, but if I made that according to what I can see in the video, it will not do anything. Whether he's the real deal or not, he's still hiding something, whether it be how he achieves overunity, or, in my opinion, where he's stashing the power source.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
These demos are fake, IMHO. There has to be an off-screen rotating magnetic force. It's easy to fake, because you can't see the force. However, there could also be a small magnetic motor and battery in the axle.

I have read that the permanent magnets can last up to 400 years.

Any motor would have to be a combination of magnetics, gravity, and atmospheric change.

Electrical engineering minor, 40 years ago, and mag motor experimenter.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hmm, you folks have electrical engineering degrees? Then you'd make excellent candidates to attempt independent replications of this thing!

Did I mention you can obtain the schematics from Sterling Allan for a trivial fee?

[edit on 11-5-2009 by MajorDisaster]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The problem is that complaining about how he's a fraud and that it won't work is easier AND cheaper than to replicate it yourself.

Hence why most probably won't bother trying it

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
I have an electrical engineering degree, and I don't see how this works. There is something he isn't telling, whether it's a hidden motor or whether it's something to do with how it's built, but if I made that according to what I can see in the video, it will not do anything. Whether he's the real deal or not, he's still hiding something, whether it be how he achieves overunity, or, in my opinion, where he's stashing the power source.

No one knows really !
Only way to find out is to build one. Just follow the instructional videos, he is posting almost 2-3 vids per day here -

www.youtube.com...

Just make sure you don't attack him personally, he doesn't like to be called a fraud, no one likes that.... if it works, it can change everything, if it fails, well no major loss, many experiments fail everyday including LHC.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
I have an electrical engineering degree, and I don't see how this works.

Perhaps the model you are using from your training is incomplete?

Just a suggestion. Not intended to reflect upon you.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

That's entirely possible, and no offense is taken. Of the types of engineering, though, electrical is generally considered to be one of the ones that is most fully understood by current science. Not that it is fully understood, but we have a lot better idea of how electrical processes work than a lot of other ones. Of course, that statement is based on things like Maxwell's Laws, which have been challenged by people just like the guy making this motor, and other free energy proponents like Bearden.

I still think it's more likely this is a hoax, but, really, on the basis of a couple youtube videos, it's impossible to make such a judgement and be 100% certain. I do know for certain that I can't build what he has there without more information. If I put together all the parts that I have seen so far, I know it won't move.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

Thank you for your reply.

I think the device does work, it is that Mylow doesn't know why. I believe the answer is in the material which comprises the stator magnet. According to my studies a paramagnetic material will draw heat out of the environment when subjected to a gradual rise in a magnetic field followed by an abrupt drop. The principle surrounding the phenomena can be detailed in theory with electrodynamics, and the effect follows both the first and second laws of thermodynamics.

I will help one of our members reconstruct the device not by Mylow's or Sterling's instructions, but purely based upon the principle. I believe it can be done. If the effect can be recreated under controlled conditions by a professional such as yourself with accompanying record, then it stands to reason this particular troll may see daylight.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Is the temperature change caused by Curie's Law? I'm not too familiar with what you're describing, but after a few minutes of reading, this seems to fit what you describe.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The cooling may be due to magnetocaloric effect.

en.wikipedia.org...

But it can also be a byproduct of something else.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
DD and RSB, you are almost spot on the money. Especially the article referencing the magnetothermodynamic cycle, what I call MTD. This satisfies the requirement for energy to maintain the rotation of the armature. Note that the stator magnet, the HS-90, is turned to right angles to the armature magnetic field. This orientation introduces a more ordered state within the material to work with. But that is an educated guess.

Also note how Mylow goes on about how weak the magnetic field of the HS-90 magnet is. If the magnetic field strength of the material varies wildly with temperature, then it would be safe to assume the magnet is exhibiting paramagnetic properties.

Currently my understanding of population inversion is thus:

set of units all off, zero energy, 100% order---->50% units on, 50% energy, 100% chaos---->set of units all on, infinite energy, 100% order

Thereby allowing for heat transfer without a sink. Am I correct on this so far? Please check me gentlemen.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
His motor can and will work. Now as for the how long before the magnets lose their strength, thats another story. There is no part of his idea that shouldn't work. If I had the time I would gladly reproduce it for everyone. He is not the first person to think of a setup like this.

That's true, I was thinking, by the time the magnets have lost strength, you have already produced energy equivalent to the Hiroshima Bomb....

That is still overunity if that's the case, all you need to do is replace or recharge the magnets for the fraction of the energy you got!

Anyway, I actually have about 24 pieces of identical bar magnets. I'm quite an expert when it comes to configuring a simple bar magnet to do things other magnet shapes can do... I'll try to get time to replicate this once I understand the concept

Too bad, he didn't show in the video the magnetic lines of force, the S & N poles it would've made my life much easier in understanding the principle..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join