It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mylow's Motor :: Interesting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Seeing the egg demonstration and hearing of diallel lines reminds me of Schauberger and his concept of levity as the complement to gravity. Schauberger was big on the egg shape.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
Seeing the egg demonstration and hearing of diallel lines reminds me of Schauberger and his concept of levity as the complement to gravity. Schauberger was big on the egg shape.

Schauberger's concept looks extremely promising. But there seems to be translation issues.......

The descriptions of his device are cryptic at best. He missed out the key scientific principles that will make understanding his inventions a lot easier..

For example, he did not elaborate the importance of the egg shape. He failed to answer the 'how's' and 'why'. The information was just enough to make it entertaining but fell short of understanding the 'inner workings' of the device.

It was as if he was saying "find it out yourself!" Did he do this deliberately to hide the working principles from the Nazis or did US government made it like that, we'll never know...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Nice to meet someone else who's read a bit on the man. Which device are you referring to?

Clearly S. didn't think much of conventional scientists and was of the opinion that they could look but they couldn't see. Perhaps he didn't put scientific principles in his diagrams because the currently accepted scientific principles are not relevant to his designs?

I've been studying his ideas on water for a while but not got as far as his FE and anti-grav stuff

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So what do you guys think? Flat out hoax or something a little more complex?

pesn.com...

From Tony his brother -

this has been very difficult for me and my brother. the only thing i will say is that the originals were real and my brother was told not to post anymore (real) motors.

I think if he was paid or forced to make these fakes, that would explain his emotional state and distress. Perhaps he did feel bad leading people to nowhere and it was eating him up inside. Hopefully some people will look at his original design and see if they can make something of it.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Thanks for the update. A sad ending to what generated a bit of excitement for a brief moment.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gouki
i suppose if you use a stronger U magnet, or two, the speed would increase. the stronger the magnetic pull the better. the aluminum disc should be as light as possible.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Gouki]

All you need is like the train systems....Have a control that electronically shuts down sides of the magnet when pasing through.

I mean shutting down for a split second when it first arives upon rotation to negate the repelling effect then back on to push it along the rotation.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by Gouki
i suppose if you use a stronger U magnet, or two, the speed would increase. the stronger the magnetic pull the better. the aluminum disc should be as light as possible.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Gouki]

All you need is like the train systems....Have a control that electronically shuts down sides of the magnet when pasing through.

I mean shutting down for a split second when it first arives upon rotation to negate the repelling effect then back on to push it along the rotation.

A similar concept was constructed by Paul Sprain. The arc of magnets attracts the rotor magnet through-out the spiral, and at the end where the magnet would usually stick, there is an electromagnet which fires for a fraction of a second, using an expensive metglass core to further enhance the efficiency of the electromagnet which gets it through the gate. I think this design holds a lot of promise, but unfortunately not many have looked into this one or built it properly to show positive results. Paul Sprain did build a larger scale model of this first prototype, but there hasn't been any news of it in years (as usual).

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT.... Which device are you referring to?

Clearly S. didn't think much of conventional scientists and was of the opinion that they could look but they couldn't see. Perhaps he didn't put scientific principles in his diagrams because the currently accepted scientific principles are not relevant to his designs?

I was referring mostly to the Repulsines.

You are correct that FE and gravitation part may be out of scope, perhaps, even up to this day, but the hydrodynamic and molecular/atomic aspect of its operation is well within the knowledge in his time from theories developed in the late 19th century up to Albert Einstein. Mostly about atoms..

This what I understand of its basic operation (and trying to explain as simple as possible..). As opposed to conventional engines that burn fuel to create heat and work, his concept of harnessing energy is through the kinetic energy of molecules/atoms -- or simply ambient heat, room temp, etc -- atomic energy without fission, radioactive decay, or annihilation.

Why is his ideas so radical?? It violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics. And IMO, it is ridiculously efficient!! (but still not FE) It is completely radical in his time indeed....

But today, it can be more widely accepted due to advent of Quantum Mechanics - the phenomenon of superconductivity, superfluidity, BEC(Bose Einstein Condensate) and others all which demonstrate the ability to violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics or doesn't apply at all..

We have absolutely NO PROBLEMS finding absolutely clean, completely renewable, high power, cheap, and reliable sources of energy to power even cars. The problem lies with our leaders and the system. It was designed to plunge humanity into chaos and slavery from the very beginning.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

I still think there is something there. I can smell it, even if it is a hoax, the explanations, descriptions, and props are of such detail to emulate the real deal, a project like this could not have been set up without real knowledge of FE and OU systems. Ahnggk is hitting the nail on the head with regards to where the energy is available, and I know the rest of you have enough background to know a device like this is probable.

My mind is still convinced that the secret lies in the paramagnetic qualities of the stator magnet and its behavior in a varying magnetic field. That switching occurs naturally within the electron lattice of the atoms. The math is solid.

In my own designs the paramagnetic material is shielded with a conductor and acts as the armature, while pumping is introduced by electrically excited windings of the stator coils.

I think we are so close. So many of you see the pieces, and what is left is to bring them together. And I think this is what Mylow wanted, or was hoping for.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Below is Mylow's video apologising for him faking the motor with a fishing line.

However, Sterling D. Allan still thinks there may be something more sinister as to why this has come about and the fact that the MIB may have been involved. It's left to the reader to disseminate the truth.

Personally, i think electro-magnetism is the key to harnessing ZPE.

Other cases that lead to interesting speculation are Edward Leedskalnin's Coral Castle and Viktor Schauberger's Repulsin

In summary, i think the most fascinating device that leads the way to ufology true meaning is the Kosol Ouch device. There are a few threads on ATS, but he didn't come across very well. I can see beyond that

Mylow's apology:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
very interesting concept, magnet are very good stored energy
Magnetic will probably be one of the next powers use for vehicules
and Home needs

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Do people really need to debunk the existence of a magnetic motor? Heck I took one look at the thing and knew how it worked.. Even if it is faked, I bet a could build one that works... Do people not know how a magnet works???

[edit on 26-5-2009 by DaMod]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

DaMod, there are more to magnets than meets the eye, especially super-duper powerful ones like neodymium.

If you consider things like cymatics and aerogel, then perhaps magnets could tap into the aethereal energy by resonance.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

I know, but if I where to arrange magnets on a wheel that coincide with other control magnets, i bet I could make a wheel that spins forever.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

We've all felt the power of magnets repelling when we were kids, and that's what the majority of these devices play-off.

However, i feel you need to induce an external hysteresis to make things happen, such as using Tesla coils and a toroid containment field, like the embryonic fusion builds (KSTAR et al).

If you can get magnetic fields to rotate at a certain frequency, then they will be fed by dark matter energy, much like pushing someone on a swing at just the right time to increase amplitude/height.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Do people really need to debunk the existence of a magnetic motor? Heck I took one look at the thing and knew how it worked.. Even if it is faked, I bet a could build one that works... Do people not know how a magnet works???

I'll take that bet. How does a $1000 sound?

Please get started asap. When you have a motor that produces useful work without any external input of energy, let me know and I'll send the thousand bucks to you via PayPal.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Hey man, if I can make a superconductor, I can make a magnetic motor.

I might have to put in a little energy tho, like using my hand to start the process.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by DaMod]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well come on then. Quit the talkin' and start the walkin'

1000 bucks waiting for you ....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join