It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mylow's Motor :: Interesting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Looks like Mylow did it again with magnets readily available, and with Sterlings rotor assembly no less.

pesn.com...

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Freezer]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This is amazing! LOL at the people who think there is a hidden motor or a hidden trick he isn't telling us. It has been successfully re created and proven on other YouTube videos. With more fine tuning and research this could really be future technology. We just need to find a way to harness this technology to output electrical energy. I'm going to create my own using Mylow's guide. Screw the haters.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by tim1989]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I built a replica out of acrylic to stick it to the debunkers but the lighting in my room warped the platter arghh! All demonstrations are now cancelled indefinitely.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

this brings up a question in my mind.

Certainly you can find something lighter than aluminum, such as a plastic. But would the desire of plastic to accumulate a static charge have an effect on the experiment?

This is one approach i am considering. Initially, i want to build it exactly like the one seen in the first video.

If you really did create what you said, did you get to use it? Did it work?

And what kind of lighting are you using that would warp acrylic???

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

That is one of the indicators you're working with the principle instead of copycat clones. Suddenly there are many variations, all essentially doing the same thing.

For that matter someone could wrap a coil around a paramagnetic rod and measure the kickback EMF. Fool with the waveforms a bit to get it right.

How long before the debunkers come in here to trash the party like they did with our other work? I am not holding my breath...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Yeah, it looks like my tone appeared harsh. that wasn't what i meant. I was just wondering.

plastic is well known to attract a static electric charge. Would this charge be able to provide for a greater acceleration, or would it decrease the ability of the magnet to perform its task?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If they wanted to fake it, they could put a small motor inside the main shaft.
Would be just enough torque to keep it going once its moving and to push it through.

Also think if you put any kind of load, like a feather or something on that wheel, it will stop.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
But would the desire of plastic to accumulate a static charge have an effect on the experiment?

I have experimented with static electricity and magnetism together before....

The answer is NO..

..Unless you're accelerating charged particles at enormous speeds or accumulating TONS of static electricity then it may have an effect on the magnets.

Wish the video don't get deleted or anything, I have some spare time, some 24 pieces of bar magnets(which can be configured into any desirable field). High voltage source(for whatever reason). To attempt to replicate the motor..
My previous attempts on my own designs have been unsuccessful, so I'm a bit skeptical but I really hope this one works!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Good grief, you certainly didn't seem to come across that way as far as I can see...

I have been studying the background of this, what to call it, the Mylow Affair. It should be an eyebrow raiser this thread doesn't have at least 155 flags and a bajillion stars.

I am thinking he lost the community with those embellishing props, the NSA and MIBs. MIBs, at least the "real" ones are at most conjurations, and NSA personnel are data miners. So big whoop there.

And in this biz, when you start smellin' fruity, everyone goes home.

Personally I don't believe there is some kind of elaborate conspiracy behind the scenes. I don't think they are smart enough. O-K, maybe smart enough to get away with torture, but not discerning and predictive enough to pull a stunt like this off over such a long period without someone somewhere popping up to cry "foul!". Unless we are all really that dumb, which I hope isn't the case or we deserve what we've got coming to us.

Now there is a notion, time bomb disinfo agents, programmed to go off at critical junctures to keep serious AG and OU research discredited and simultaneously weed out the golden straws from the chaff. Could be corporate interests looking to secure patent rights. We should look for Google or Yahoo to move on this. I had my suspicions, but now I have more confidence. Big corporate biz is "The Axis of Evil" these days.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

This thing works people. I don't know why it's so hard for some to accept it's real. They must have thick skulls or no brain. The proof is right in front of their eyes and they still don't believe it. It's like the information is entering their left ear and going straight out their right ear. What is their excuse for this video?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by tim1989]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

I'm sorry to say that there is no proof yet. Mylow is still hiding in his bedroom with that motor. He refuses to show it to anyone.

Yes the video on glass table is very convincing but ALL of replication attempts have failed till date. Now the only way is to bring it out to a neutral party who can copy it exactly and produce a working design.

The chances of this happening are slim. He is too 'emotional' to show it to the world.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Apparently the account with the videos is closed. Did he decide to close it himself or was it taken down?

edit: Checking the links in this thread gives the info that they were removed by the user.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by elfie]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

That link comes up 'video removed by user'

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

That's a vid from Rick Freedman and Big John, certainly adds credence as far as I'm concerned. Bedini is no hoaxer - I built his SSG and it does exactly what he claims it does.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The Mylow Motor looks something like a static motor
in A.D. Moore's "Electrostatics" invented by Ben
Franklin.

Static repulsion along the wheel edge replaced by magnets.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

Mylow is one part of a much larger picture. This doesn't revolve around him. Truth be told, we, as this current civilization, really don't know as much about magnetism as we let on.

There could be a great number of hidden process involved with the motor. And I don't mean hoaxing. For starters, aluminum is a paramagnetic material. There is also a growing opinion in the new physics regarding shape as a major factor in subatomic particles. The Earth's magnetic field can play a role too.

So the upshot is we, as the avant garde of innovation, have to keep our minds open, or we won't be behaving any better than Mylow is at the present time.

I think this is why the info got out the way it did. I think, they, whomever "they" are, don't know either, and are phishing for someone who does. That is my-HO.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Yes, he has left the scene.
You can still find his videos , search "mylow" on youtube.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Perhaps you are right. His last series of videos appear to have been faked using a fishing line. Why he would go through all the trouble of doing this remains a mystery. He even went to HJ's grave giving a great show. One theory I suspect is that perhaps his first series of videos showing the stone-henge model was actually real, and in order to cover that up, some people forced him to fake a different motor to throw people off the path. His behavior doesn't make a bit of sense on the surface. There seems to be a lot more to this than one can see. Maybe you guys can figure this out, mylow doesn't strike me as a guy who gets off by tricking people on youtube. He was also personally invited by John Bedini himself to work and build motors in his workshop, which he apparently turned down..Why would someone turn down an offer like that? I think some other group is pulling mylows strings..

Here's a video showing the fishing line.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
pesn.com...

It seems that Mylow is not "hiding" insomuch as he is just trying to focus on getting other working copies created by third parties:

He's not wanting to post more videos for now of working units because he's tired of the skeptics tearing them down. "They'll never be satisfied." So he wants to just focus on addressing those who are trying to replicate this.

The above link, however, if chock full of information.

One of my main questions was answered: yes, aluminum is possibly important (as discussed in the linked article). So the disk should only be aluminum.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
There could be a great number of hidden process involved with the motor. And I don't mean hoaxing. For starters, aluminum is a paramagnetic material.

But probably not a good stator material to use... Because a passing magnetic field induces current eddies in aluminum..

What does it do? It causes a braking and repelling action in the magnets, it's a waste of energy resulting in heat.

I did use aluminum in some of my permanent magnet experiments both as stator and part of the rotating mechanism. No unusual effect encountered.... I was rather trying to generate very low frequency radio waves instead of free energy by using eddie currents in the aluminum induced by permanent magnets. Guess it did make radio waves, but too weak to be of any use.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join