It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do People Do This!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Seriously,I mean this is an unnecessary 'kink' thrown into the wheels of real Ufology.CGI is great for movies,but with the availability everywhere it makes Ufology so much more discredited due to the large number of 'believable hoaxes' perpetrated.This is one reason believers get a bad name.I mean are we as a species so immature and stupid that if something comes up that is so far out of the paradigm we must ridicule and scoff it!I am getting fed up,but then again it is something others and myself must deal with and choose to when becoming a serious believer/researcher.Here is a video explaining what I mean.

Well when the person opens the door the shadows are so shaky and jagged and edgy and just not normal looking as in not how humans move. It was not fluid, and that is what gives it away.

Other than that it is a cool vid but people need to realize that it is fake and people who hate on ufo believers need to realize that just because we believe in them does not mean we think videos like this are real.

It's like they speak for us and say things that are un true without actually knowing anything about us.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Great point,it is sad that people are still so stereotypical.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
There are some people who (are jackasses, I know) make these hoaxes, and then there are the idiots who bought into the fake reality we are in. And if you aren't bought in by it, you are "insane" or "gullable". and according to society, all of us on this forum are "insane" or "gullable".

Also, people tend to hate/fear/demonise what they don't understand.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It's a shame for those who wanna believe and are just aching for a real video to surface have to go after artists who are trying to impress themselves, and other CGI'ists with artwork such as this.

Is it a fake? Yes. Can whoever did this video have done something else to show his / her talent or spend his / her? Yes. But, it is artwork and very good work at that.

Let us work around our disappoint of good trickery and give 'em the props they deserve.

The UFO mystery will be solved in due time. Ignorance is bliss...enjoy it because soon you'll never go back.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

What makes you think "soon" we will know the "truth"?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
yeah lads? here is a novel concept.. move along. Others want to play games? who cares. How does this effect ANY of our lives. Fine some bloke put an alien in place of a bloody video game demo. Did they pass it for real? probably not. the way it is set up, it lookes like it was redesigned to be a clever screen saver.. then someone else, probably the redesigners mate, posted it up, not only as a clever little joke that ANYONE with an eye socket can tell is fake, but probably to accomplish what took place here.. get the UFO geeks (us) panties all in a bunch. Chill out, take a joke./ No one flips out because I use traditional dice instead of the d20 system.
NOW who is more sad? the designer of a clever graphic, or those of you that know what that means. lol take a joke, breathe and live. besides, isnt it our job as researchers, and UFO geeks to debunk this stuff in search of one out of 5000 items that is real?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Mod please remove, duplicated reply.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Why?

Good question.

Mentally sick or needy of attention
Childish
Egocentric
Intentional planting of disinformation (now beings this is a conspiracy site, ask yourself why and who is pulling these hoax perpatrator's strings)?

Maybe we're getting too close for comfort.
Maybe "they" are afraid if enough of us lab rats get together and openly discuss what each of us is going through we may eventually be able to put the pieces together and figure out the game plan.

In the Art of War by Sun Tzu, planting disinformation is one battle tactic used to confuse and dis-unify the enemy.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Good points,I can agree with all.

But the member who posted before you also made one,it is good just to chill out sometimes,but it must be balanced with determination.At least for anyone serious in trying to find the truth.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I understand what the poster is saying... I am a amature researcher in Washington in search of Bigfoot. I spend alot of my time and money in this research which has its rewards, but for the hoaxers what do they get, and the damage they do to those who are serious is unrepairable.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hi all,

This video I have trouble with. It (EBE) avoids light. It searches for what maybe an opening somewhere?, But:
The apparent delivery and acceptance of food, spoils most of what I wrote above folks.

Decoy

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

You do realize the video is fake right?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I agree 100% with your line of thoughts, Mr Lasheic.
People like that should really be punished.

See WHERE he's reached to:
www.youtube.com...

Doc

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
It's not a hoax in my opinion, it's a 3d artist doing it for many possible reasons, from fun hobby to paid work for a company etc who knows.

So what's wrong with this?

[edit on 30-4-2009 by _Phoenix_]

This is NOT "an artist", simply, living surrounded by little boys.
HE IS THE HOAX HIMSELF !

Look at this bellow.
Should 'an artist' DO THIS ???
www.youtube.com...

Doc

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I dont think its wrong unless they pass it off as being real.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by jkrog08

Why?

Good question.

Mentally sick or needy of attention
Childish
Egocentric
Intentional planting of disinformation (now beings this is a conspiracy site, ask yourself why and who is pulling these hoax perpatrator's strings)?

Maybe we're getting too close for comfort.
Maybe "they" are afraid if enough of us lab rats get together and openly discuss what each of us is going through we may eventually be able to put the pieces together and figure out the game plan.

In the Art of War by Sun Tzu, planting disinformation is one battle tactic used to confuse and dis-unify the enemy.

EXACTLY !!!
You have found out a point of view I have been missing all this time !!!
The exact words:
Mentally sick or needy of attention... Childish... Egocentric... Intentional planting of disinformation

What "artist" woud make and upload a video like this at the link bellow ???

www.youtube.com...

Doc

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Seriously,I mean this is an unnecessary 'kink' thrown into the wheels of real Ufology.CGI is great for movies,but with the availability everywhere it makes Ufology so much more discredited due to the large number of 'believable hoaxes' perpetrated.This is one reason believers get a bad name.I mean are we as a species so immature and stupid that if something comes up that is so far out of the paradigm we must ridicule and scoff it!I am getting fed up,but then again it is something others and myself must deal with and choose to when becoming a serious believer/researcher.Here is a video explaining what I mean.

I agree 100% with you about discrediting The Real Ufology with these hoaxes.
But someone else has already given a reply to this hoaxer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join