It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible attack on Dutch Royaltys

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I don't remember what video it was I saw it on, but after the car crashed into the monument, a cop rushes to the driver window, and you can see the hand of the driver moving. So I don't think the driver was totally unconscious.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Wow, Im shocked! I lived in Holland for 5 years and have a great respect for the country and royal family. I consider it my second home. How dare someone attack the royal family on the day celebrating them.

I dearly hope that the injured recover fully and no one else dies.

XL5

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I just hope certain people don't start saying the car/driver were holographic or that they altered the race of this man. I also hope that no one gets their freedom taken away from this! Even if there is funny business going on, there is no reason to say the man needed car crashing simulators to hurt/kill people. Be sane and use some logic.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

I saw that video as well. It's very likely that he was at least partly conscious during the time after the crash, before taken to the hospital. He sat there for a while. They had to cut of the roof of the car to get him out.

It's a shame he died. Without a suspect the criminal investigation has been stopped. Police concluded he acted alone so there is no reason to investigate anything. There's nobody to prosecute.

[edit on 1/5/2009 by FreezeM]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I also lived there for 5 years Tentickles and would also class it as my second home, (den haag) I love holland, its people and culture.

BBC has indeed said that the man has died

news.bbc.co.uk...

Im not sure what to make on this.

I noticed that some people were saying that such a small car wouldn't have done much damage to the royals bus...but notice they were all standing, and it was open top? so perhaps he was hoping that they would fall out, or something along those lines.

It deffinaltly seems like something put him off course.

Is there no other footage that than that of it near the monument? from further up the road, before its windshield was smashed?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by estavilso]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Does it mention the drivers nationality ? Makes me think of this video that I saw of a Benjamin Fulford interviewing a Rockefeller
www.youtube.com...

Benjamin Fulford claims that there is a large number of people in some Japanese based gang that claims that they will start to take these people out .

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hey,

So what are the theorists thinking then?

Queen of the Netherlands is highly involved in (if not founded) the Bilderbergers right?
Could this man have been a conspirator trying to take her out or just a nutter?

If he is a conspirator then this does not bode well for the community because they will once again label us all as insane.

Watching a video of this incident it is sickening and looking at the profile of the man on BBC they say he was quiet but no conspiratorial evidence was found at his flat ... could be a one off.

Any more evidence on the idea of him having been shot?

Cheers

edit:typo

[edit on 1-5-2009 by george_gaz]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeroenske

That video is very important because of the audio, in it we can hear that the car was naturally decelerating all the time he passed through that area, so the guy was probably not controlling the car anymore, as it looks by the way the car was moving in the other videos.

About the guy being shot, I don't know if that is true or not, but what I know, from seeing it and earing it at a distance of some 50 metres, a pistol shot does not sound as powerful as what we see on TV or the movies, it makes much less noise than that, so people not used to it may have not noticed it.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by estavilso

This was the driver's second attempt at breaking through the barriers, he was stopped and turned away by police during the first attempt.

Perhaps he was intending to hit the royal family earlier, when they were still on foot shaking people's hands?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
What a horrible thing to have happen, but who would want to harm them? The Dutch (like the Swedes) love their royal families, they are normal and hard working people who care about their constituents unlike some others we could name.

Not if you´re a scanian you don´t!
(Most southern part of sweden wich should be rightfully either brought back to Denmark or declared independent!)

Over 300 years of swedish claims to our land says otherwise!

And this accident is a sad story, It´s never funny when innocent people come to harm. The royal Dutch house of Orange represents the Bilderberg group true their queen so maybe this was the reason for the attack. The truth will probably never come out...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Sadly another death comes from this,

SIXTH VICTIM DIES AFTER QUEENS DAY ATTACK TARGETING THE DUTCH ROYAL FAMILY, BNO NEWS CONFIRMS.

Dutch Royal Marechaussee Roel Nijenhuis (55) has died in the last hours after being wounded in an attack targeting the royal family.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by asala]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
What a sorry p.o.s. - trying to kill the Royals with NO plan and instead killing many of his fellow serfs...

Disgusting!!

My heart goes out for all the families who have been devestated by this pathetic psychotic.

However - he was probably on to the fact that the Dutch Royals are Scum of the Earth - and this is true...

As more people "wake up" to the looting going on World Wide I think we will see an increase in these sad attempts to "even the score"

Our true power comes in numbers - not in slimy (and ultimately untennable) lone assasination attempts...

Well - I agree somewhat. You say power comes in numbers - you would be correct, if the numbers weren't all sheep. One wolf is worth 100 sheep, and one lion can rule them all - if you put your faith in numbers, then you become a herd that can be directed at will.

Without resources like the CIA and Mossad - attempts like this might be all we have. The loss of life was unfortunate, the failure to kill anybody worthy of killing was far more so.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Bernhard founded the Bilderberg but to call him scum of the Earth is another thing, this old "bastard"[R.I.P] just loved politics/gossip, adventures, fast cars, women and so on(ian flemming saw him as a role model for James Bond).
To see conspiracy theorist just plainly calling him [or prince claus] a nazi is absurd, yes he was born German everybody was a member of the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei , in fact he joined the British RAF and fought alongside, flying many many hours to liberate Europe. Because he was such a crazy bastard he stole the maybach from Reichskommissar Seyss-Inquart and drove with it during the liberation.He was there when the Nazi-Germans signed the capitulation papers, he was everywhere..And yes he founded the Bilderberg, and typical he was chairman, not calling the shots but only to chair the conferences.Do you people really think that at every bilderberg meeting they [only] discuss RFID chips, population reduction, foodpoisining and the evil domination of the world with ALL members?Those are the talks between very very few people outside the conference on the golf course..not during the plenaire meeting..and not all bilderberg members have an ear on that.. they talk about better relations between the EU and the US, the fall of the Berlin wall etc..trade wars and those problems. I haven't seen any evidence of my queen responsible for false flags or plans of population reductions, wars and so ..
Our royal family is very very close to the people, and the people embrace them in return, our future queen Maxima is very close to the poor and an institute on its own in the world of microcredit/finance. Calling my Queen and relatives scum of the earh is a deep insult to them, to me and the Dutch people, those relatives go back to william of Orange who liberated us from the Spanish.The same people who helped you become independent of the British and bailed you out after the bankruptcy after the independence war.. I don't call your founding fathers or their relatives scum of the Earth so you better STFU and keep this silly paranoia thoughtprocess to yourself..

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

Foppezao,

Your point is well taken with how we should show respect to our ancestors, and the achievements they accomplished.

I, myself, am half Danish, and can not help but admire the good nature of the Danish Royals...

However - Queen Beatrix, and for that matter, Queen Elizabeth, are self-serving Elitists who are merely throwbacks to a much less civilized time.

Perhaps back in our Tribal Days - when ruling by birthright provided effective leadership stability - this type of system could be admired.

However - as civilization has advanced - we now call on the Govt. to be our Servant instead of our Master!

Unfortunately these accidents of birth still think themselves to be our Rulers by Divine Right - and pursue damaging, self-serving agendas that go against the best interest of a FREE and Educated Society.

Thus my harsh criticism of them - while not politically correct - is not unfounded!

In this day and age - man needs to grow up and take responsibility for the protection of the God Given natural RIGHT to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness!

(instead of cowering sheepishly before the existing Plutocracy's)

And Free Men will no longer allow themselves to be scientifically, socially, and politically manipulated into bondage - for the needs of the Few or the One!

A new dawn of man is upon us - and these self serving, historical, elitists have no place in the NEW WORLD ORDER that WE intend to create!

Do not expect us to hold our toungues any longer - for we WILL NOT and CAN NOT - sit idly by - while these "swine" continue to parasitize the citizens of their own Nations!

You are either with US or you are with the TERRORISTS!

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

- George Washington

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speedjuh
Another possibility is that they shot him and because of that, he lost control over his car. The ANP (Dutch National News Agency) has pulled back one particular picture in several messages. Although ANP removed it, the picture is still visible here. Why would they pull the picture? Is there something visible we are not suppose to see, like bulletholes?
At first I thought it was because of the face of the guy is really visible but soon I realised that there are still a lot of pictures with him in plain view on the internet, they didn't pull. I'd like to have your tought of it.

Speedjuh

Some strange thing i see in the "pulled" picture is the hair of the man in the car.
It looks like it is a "Mohawk".
When i look carefully it looks like he has shaven himself that morning.

Man in the car picture link

Was this man inspired by this movie "taxi driver" ?
Any one else seen something among those lines ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a22c57ee3f8f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 1-5-2009 by jaamaan]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well, after I studied it for a while I found a possible reason why they pulled the picture. Probably it is not because of his hair and the 'taxi-driver-link'.
I think it is because of what's next to the driver in the passengers seat. If you look closely, you can see a notebook and a headphone. Probably the attacker planned this in advance and listened to the radio carefull to hear where the royal family was every second of the day.
This would work against the media and dutch government who want to believe (and maybe it was) that the guy handled impulsive. So, to prevent any speculation on a possible 'planned' attack, they pulled it.
Anyhow, that would not explain why they stopped from pulling the picture now...

Just giving some wild thoughts.
Meanwhile, there are 7 deaths...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
In 1879 The Higher court in the Netherlands decided (Meerenberg Arrest) to restrict the legislative and executive powers of the king, the kings actions became a ministerial [pm] responsiblility.. The only power our queen has is to speak with the [in] formateurs during coalition forming, no biding decision belong to her/him..Either way the people love them, if you don't believe that, you can even follow the German media to verify that..
As for the Bilderberg, see it as a myspace-network for elites, people who know people who know people[personally], from totaly different backgrounds, some are good, some are bad, some are really bad, some like each other [and talk about ] for politics some for private or both or dislike each other for one or both, but still belong to the same network of acquaintances..[with that i dont ignore the fact of a certain agenda of banking elite bilderberg members, the usual suspects]..and heyl maybe the queen is the moll inside the bilderberg

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
As this topic seems to die slowly here on ATS and in the Dutch Media, I only have more questions than I had in the first place. Now, the Dutch media made a short animation about what happened. You can see it here. In the animation they show what kind of fences the car drove through. They are two simple fences like the one shown here. After I saw the attack again, I noticed that the car is already damaged like he hit a monument before. The front of the car is totally trashed! Of course, it drove through a crowd, but does it make that much damage?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Speedjuh

Yes, the damage is consistent with what it reportedly hit. I couldn't find any photos of car-pedestrian collisions quickly enough, but here (in case of a 404 error: mirror here) is the result of a kangaroo collision (which weighs about the same as a human).

If that's the damage one human-seized animal does to a car, I'm surprised the damage done to this car wasn't greater given that it rammed two fences and a dozen or so people at 60 mph (100 kph).

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Speedjuh

Yes, a car that hits a person gets badly damaged.

A cousin of mine, some years ago, was hit by an army jeep that lost its brakes while going down the street where she lived; she was thrown against a parked car and both the jeep and the parked car were damaged, my cousin was not that much affected after such an accident, the problem was that the parked car was old (and this was some 20 years ago) and it did not had a safety (tempered) windshield.

Edit: I forgot to say that this case is slowly dying probably because he was not a Muslim and this was an "accident on purpose" but not a terrorist action.

[edit on 3/5/2009 by ArMaP]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join