It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible attack on Dutch Royaltys

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The elephant in the room here is whether or not the guy is a Muslim.

No use dancing around it.

Any word as to identity?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

He is a 38 year old native Dutchman. According to police there is no indication that there is any link to terror organizations.

A picture of the driver (warning: photo taken after the crash, the driver is bloody) can be seen here.
The royal family can be seen in the background on the bus.

[edit on 30/4/09 by Symer]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I was shocked when i saw this on the news.

What's more shocking, besides all the injured people, are all the little children who witnessed this!
Look at the video's, there are people getting hit by the car, in the background you see everyone stand behind fences, in the first row it's filled with little kids. This is horrible

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's totally [SNIP]. I apologize for using this word, but this was supposed to be one of the best days of the year. People are all in orange, celebrating, partying all night... until one guy decides to ruin this for the Queen and the whole country.

May those who have died today rest in peace.

Removed profanity

[edit on 30/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I am Dutch from Amsterdam living in England currently and I just heard about it over the phone. This is horrible. It was an obvious attack on the Royal Family (Prins Bernhardt founded the Bilderberg group, something noteworthy for ATS).

I am just at a loss for words right now. If anyone needs help in translations I can help.

The images are really shocking...

As mentioned the elephant in the room for me as well was whether this was a Muslim or not and luckily it isnt. We dont want a Theo van Gogh again.

And BTW, Koninginnendag celebrates the birthday of the mother of the current queen. And not everybody in Holland loves the Royal Family (Imo they still have way too much power), I despise them tbh, however I wish no ill on them either. The day is basicly a huge celebration for the Dutch in general, also without the idea of Royal influence. Its a party for the whole country where everybody goes into the streets and has fun.
[edit on 30-4-2009 by SamSimonSam]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I was thinking about that. Wasn't Queen Beatrix at one of those Bilderburg meetings that Alex Jones gets all upset about. I thought she was supposed to be a part of Bilderburgs heinous plans? Maybe the driver is into conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
As I said her husband (Beatrix), Prins Claus (german guy, had Nazi ties) is the founder of the Bilderberg group. I think its safe to assume this guy was anti Royal family indeed. Just like me. If he is into conspiracies, who knows, its very possible if he is willing to go to such extreme lenghts. I also read stuff here of course he was just fired and a judge forbid him to visit his children. In these economic times this of course fuels into a frustration with society. Royal Families live of our taxes, so yeah... who knows.

And yes as a founder the Royal Family attended many meetings of the Bilderberg group. This is the too much power of which I speak.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SamSimonSam

It could be a conspiracy" nut" but if it was, he didn't really think this through. Instead of getting his target, he kills innocent people. I think the cause is probably going to be, all the drivers recent personal problems.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Thats what I think too. Its just me and some other people in on conspiracy [SNIP] that actually knows whats up with the Bilderderg and the Dutch royal family etc.

I just find it despicable he choose Queens day and was such a [SNIP] amateur about it. Sorry for the words. This guy obviously did not plan this through.

removed profanities

Terms And Conditions Of Use

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
As one who has relatives in Apeldoorn, I can tell you that I'm quite worried about this situation as well, but the Terms and Conditions are quite clear for this website.

Profanity is not allowed here and will be acted upon.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by shmo5

I'm afraid you're right. On this photo you can see both girls. They sure do look alike. Twins maybe? On one of the other photos I noticed to black women that looked and were dressed the same.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You find it despicable he was such a amateur about it?

Are you saying you wished he had been more professional and finished the job?

reply to post by FreezeM

Apparently 5 members of a band composed of mentally handicapped individuals who were waiting to play at the parade were among the injured.

I suppose the girls were in that band.

Edit to add:
The driver is now rumored to be brain dead.

[edit on 30/4/09 by Symer]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yes, I wished that IF he actually went through with it he wouldnt have killed 4 innocent bystanders. I wish he would have reached the bus with the royal family in it without killing people. He would have been shot on sight before being able to physically get within close range of them anyways. Because of his amateur way of going about this, he killed 4 people and wounded more.

Finished the job... you did obviously not read my previous posts in which I state that I wish no ill or harm on anybody, including the Royal Family.

Verder nog vragen? Anymore questions?

And BTW Im sorry about the profanity, wont happen again.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Also there have been rumors that the police did know this minutes before he drove into the crowd this was not stated in the press convergence by the police

It's terrible what a sad day

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamSimonSam
As I said her husband (Beatrix), Prins Claus (german guy, had Nazi ties) is the founder of the Bilderberg group. I think its safe to assume this guy was anti Royal family indeed. Just like me. If he is into conspiracies, who knows, its very possible if he is willing to go to such extreme lenghts. I also read stuff here of course he was just fired and a judge forbid him to visit his children. In these economic times this of course fuels into a frustration with society. Royal Families live of our taxes, so yeah... who knows.

And yes as a founder the Royal Family attended many meetings of the Bilderberg group. This is the too much power of which I speak.

not qween beatrix her husband was the founder of the bilderberg group.... but her father prins bernhard...!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
MB, I thought Bernhard was the husband of Beatrix. He still founded the Bilderberg group though, but that has no significance in this thread I think.

Some Dutch news sites are now reporting this guy as clinically brain dead.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Although various videos are floating all around, here is another, keep in mind its graphic so please remove your children from the screen.

www.rtl.nl...

Image caught, zoom in on the driver !

www.tussenhaakjes.nl...==

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
death toll now rice to 5

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This the perpetrator who caused all this !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f287039df616.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up. I don't think anybody would've shot him if he had gotten any closer to the royal family though. Everyone looked like they were completely caught off guard.

It scares me to think that he could have easily injured or killed the family with a bit more planning. With a bigger car and explosives in the trunk this could've been much, much worse.

About the status of the driver: medical staff have stopped treating him for his injuries, I think news of his death will soon break.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join