It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible attack on Dutch Royaltys

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ok,

They told the media as well that he told the police officers who rushed to the car after he struck the statue that his intentions were to hit the Royal Family. Just a sad sad happening and I hope the guy is actually dead and not just brain dead. Would be better for all I think.

I am personally very against Royal families in general however this is not the way to deal with them...this is despicable. Hitting little children with your car and other innocent people who were just trying to have a good time.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I hope he doesnt die before we know what exactly made him doin this...and after that....

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What a sorry p.o.s. - trying to kill the Royals with NO plan and instead killing many of his fellow serfs...

Disgusting!!

My heart goes out for all the families who have been devestated by this pathetic psychotic.

However - he was probably on to the fact that the Dutch Royals are Scum of the Earth - and this is true...

As more people "wake up" to the looting going on World Wide I think we will see an increase in these sad attempts to "even the score"

Our true power comes in numbers - not in slimy (and ultimately untennable) lone assasination attempts...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Which is another reason for me to hate the Royal families especially the Dutch and the English ones. They are basicly evil scum, however that does not make it ok to try and kill them.

This might have something to do with people waking up to the truth however this guy also had social problems (couldnt see his kids) and financial problems (got fired, would be evacuated from his home tomorrow). Might be an awakening in combination with being fed up with those people being one of the wealthiest families in the world, all because they had family ties, very unfair and undemocratic or whatever. And they think they were put their by God, talk about arrogance.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It doesnt make sense to target a Bus with such a small car considering the Royal Family were his intended target, unless he actually did have explosives/grenades within his posession. I mean a small car like that against a Bus would make a dent but it sure wouldnt kill anyone except only himself.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

He had obviously not prepared this thoroughly, or even a little. He was an idiot basicly.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Exactly. Sounds like he went mad, flipped and looked for a scape goat. Pressure can make you do daft things, but murder is stupid, to take anothers life is not actually on.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SamSimonSam

It wasn't Prince Clause, the deceased husband of the Queen, but Prince Bernhard, her father, who founded the Bilderberg Conference.

But back on topic now, officials announced that 5 people are dead, 3 males and 2 females. The driver of the car is still seriously injured but is alive.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by -Rugged Shark-]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Howcome when the driver is racing towards the Royal Bus the policemen just stand there? I am quite certain that the Dutch police are armed and yet you just see like 10 of them stand there ... our Secret Service (who are actually capable of protecting their charges instead of standing around like a bunch of overdressed toy soldiers) would have turned the car into swiss cheese long before he got that close.

www.zoepenman.nl...
^ I am referring to these people, the Koninklijke Marechaussee/Royal Constabulary

Europe in general does not seem to take head of state/head of government/VIP security very seriously. Were Olaf Plame's murder and Michael Fagan sneaking into Queen Elizabeth II's bedroom not enough of a hint?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The Guardsmen didnt flinch because like "your Secret Service" on September 11th, they werent expecting on that day for a madman to come driving out the crowd taking out 14 people, before miraculously making a mistake and ending up in the side of a monument instead of the side of the Bus carrying the Royal Family.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
The Guardsmen didnt flinch because like "your Secret Service" on September 11th, they werent expecting on that day for a madman to come driving out the crowd

Huh?
The secret service was not on the planes or in NY to protect the World Trade centers on 911. They protect the president, family, and VP. Guardsmen and Secret service are trained to react to the unexpected.

But, to their credit, opening fire on the car might not have been a good idea with all those people around. We would probably be hearing about injuries due to stray bullets.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Yeh there were thousands of people standing around. Although I do have to admit that I questioned the officers on some pictures as well. They did not flinch whilst people were getting hit by the car...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SamSimonSam

The crowd did not flinch on some photo's, i think that's due to reaction time.
I've seen it live on tv and the victims and perp were attended to inmediatly.

It's very troublesome that this was the guys second attempt. When he tried to breach the "safety zone" he was just sent away and tried another street.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
PMSL! i just tuned in to sky news to see their take on it, this looked so set up for t.v this was just a false flag attack!
cameras conviniently placed on the car just as it crashed the injured laid out clearly for all to see,people in place to help instantly,the lack of concern from the royals apart from some pathetic hand on mouth acting and lack of urgency from their security.
lets see what unfolds in the netherlands from tomorrow on!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Its not a muslim attack (or any other terrorism).
Apparently some lone nut

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMajestic

This incident is going to be used, no doubt, but the camera's were there because it was the end of the tour. The red cross was stationed across the street of the Naald monument.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
...an attack on an armoured bus with that tiny car, and then while you're lethally wounded immediately tell the first cop that you wanted to hit the bus?
Could it be he got shot by police at ramming the first barrier, lost control of the vehicle, and then hit the innocent bystanders, after which the police tried to cover their asses by saying he confessed before he became brain dead?

Or am I just trying to come up with an explanation that paints a picture in which humans aren't capable of such cold blooded monstrous child killing deeds?

It's a sad day for the Netherlands, and usually Queensday is the most festive day of the year...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This looks like some sort of staged event. There seemed to be no purpose to the "attack". You can say he intended to fatally ram the royal bus with his little hatchback but anyone with common sense can see that's completely foolish.
It looks like the man was on some sort of a mission, but what? To ram the monument? Would he really justify mowing through a crowd to ram his car into a monument?
Perhaps the Royalty is aware of the rising tide of (well deserved) anti-Royal sentiment and was in need of an excuse to retire from public appearances.
Let's not forget that Beatrix is one of the most influential members of the Bilderberg group which has been the target of intense hatred since their total exposure a few years ago.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Just before hitting the bus he went left. He was heading for it in a straight line, very strange. He probably was shot at the barrier, or sniped

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I heard about this on the radio after lunch, and one of the things I noticed was that they said that it was a "provoked accident" but that it was not an attempt against the queen.

When I heard it immediately thought (and told my work colleagues) that this probably meant that it was not a Muslim, and apparently I was right.

This whole case looks somewhat strange, but I think it could be the work of just one deranged individual, it looks too stupidly natural to have been staged.

And I also noticed the lack of reaction of some policemen, it looks like they were not expecting anything like that and may have considered at first that the car, being inside the barrier, was "on their side" and not an attacker. It also looks like the policemen were not looking for something so close to them, so they did not noticed it at first.

But it shows that most people on that area were not prepared for something like this, making me think that this was not considered a risky event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join