It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible attack on Dutch Royaltys

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
What a sorry p.o.s. - trying to kill the Royals with NO plan and instead killing many of his fellow serfs...

Disgusting!!

My heart goes out for all the families who have been devestated by this pathetic psychotic.

However - he was probably on to the fact that the Dutch Royals are Scum of the Earth - and this is true...

As more people "wake up" to the looting going on World Wide I think we will see an increase in these sad attempts to "even the score"

Our true power comes in numbers - not in slimy (and ultimately untennable) lone assasination attempts...

TruthMagnet, every single word you said was bang on the money. I gotta hand it to you, you said a lot in only about 100 words or so.

But my opinion is that even though this idiot went about it in such a shameful and apparently "mindless" fashion, to a certain extent he still accomplished what he'd set out to do. IMO he wanted to bring the world's attention to the fact that he was so disgusted with the whole concept of royalty because it's just so wrong, and that they're an elite group of corrupt, immoral, cruel slave masters who don't have a benevolent bone in their bodies. Indeed, they're the core of the Illuminati and therefore the cause of 99% of the problems on this planet.

To a certain, minimal and short lived extent, the "attacker" succeeded. Nonetheless, I feel horrible for all the innocents and their families that he devastated in this shameful attempt.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks
IMO he wanted to bring the world's attention to the fact that he was so disgusted with the whole concept of royalty because it's just so wrong, and that they're an elite group of corrupt, immoral, cruel slave masters who don't have a benevolent bone in their bodies.
As far as I know nobody knows why did he did this, so I don't think that "he was so disgusted with the whole concept of royalty" is more accurate than "he did not liked Thursdays".

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

Last I heard he was a disgruntled ex-security guard who set out to prove that security companies were doing their job poorly and that the Queen could be easily attacked. In that sense, he indeed accomplished what he set out to do.

If he wanted to "bring the world's attention to the fact that he was so disgusted with the whole concept of royalty because it's just so wrong", he failed miserably. The royal family is now more popular than ever.

I agree the concept of royalty is wrong, or at least the medieval version of it. Thankfully, royalty no longer works like that around here. It's purely symbolic these days.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symer
reply to post by Albertarocks

I agree the concept of royalty is wrong, or at least the medieval version of it. Thankfully, royalty no longer works like that around here. It's purely symbolic these days.

At least that's what they want you to believe, eh?

I think that perhaps they may have more influence then one might think.

Plutocracy's are alive and well throught the Western World.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I have to say i do not agree on that.
The royal family has many shares in the dutch main industries like shell.
They still own a very royal share in those compagnies and this in most likely the reason for the bildenberger membership.

The powers of these compagnies is geater than the dutch government, governments change they do not.
But they do change governments if they think it is needed.

There you have the real, "hidden" power of the royals.

Their role is "not" purely symbolic i am afraid.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Don't they have free, democratic elections in the Netherlands?

That should be enough.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The royal bus, was bus number 11

EXACTLY as Royal bus 11 passes the obelisk.. a car rams into it..?

Illuminist ritual I say, with full respect and regret for those traumatized and killed by this horrific display of reality.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Well, their estimated net worth is reportedly in the billions and naturally they aren't parking all that money in a savings account somewhere.

So yes they have some power, like all (bigger) shareholders do. This has little to do with the concept of royalty Albertarocks was aggravated about, and which I was responding to.

Besides, I can't imagine the Queen being actively involved with Shells policy or even managing her own portfolio. I think they're merely investing their money in Dutch companies to support the Dutch economy, which I think is great.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by jaamaan

Don't they have free, democratic elections in the Netherlands?

That should be enough.

They do hold "free, democratic elections in the Netherlands"
But you can not pick a different queen nor king, hmm.

Life aint that simple

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

reply to post by jaamaan

Well, their estimated net worth is reportedly in the billions and naturally they aren't parking all that money in a savings account somewhere.

So yes they have some power, like all (bigger) shareholders do. This has little to do with the concept of royalty Albertarocks was aggravated about, and which I was responding to.

Besides, I can't imagine the Queen being actively involved with Shells policy or even managing her own portfolio. I think they're merely investing their money in Dutch companies to support the Dutch economy, which I think is great.

Mmm, not many people in the world have "billions", specialy not in the netherlands.
That gives much power to govern.
So no their role is not purely symbolic, they are not official rulers, but their money rules a lot of people.

But i am slipping away from the topic here.
One thing i can say is that an attack on the dutch royals is not going to help many people, all that will happen is even more taxpayers money beeing wasted to secure these people.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Who has the power to change the law, the queen or the parliament?

If it is the parliament then they can change the laws to make the queen (or king) politically obsolete.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm truly surprised they didn't find ATS in this guy's browsing history, or the Obama deception in his DVD player...

Even if it wasn't in there, they still could've 'found' it...
so yeah, I'm surprised they didn't.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by jaamaan

Who has the power to change the law, the queen or the parliament?

If it is the parliament then they can change the laws to make the queen (or king) politically obsolete.

If you would combine all the stocks and interests that the royals have in the netherlands the could change "parliament".

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

It dosent matter, in the NL as in the UK the Parliament and Prime Minister run the government not the monarch.

Maybe the NL monarch has more political power then in the UK but I can assure you that in the UK the monarch has very little if any political power, especially since the English Civil War.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by jaamaan

It dosent matter, in the NL as in the UK the Parliament and Prime Minister run the government not the monarch.

Maybe the NL monarch has more political power then in the UK but I can assure you that in the UK the monarch has very little if any political power, especially since the English Civil War.

My idea is that financial powers are much greater than political powers.
That is my whole point.
But like i said it is just my point, my 2 cents if you like

[edit on 11-5-2009 by jaamaan]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

To change the structure of the government through owning stocks in a company you would need to corrupt 75% of all representatives in parliament. I believe a corruption of that scale would be unsustainable, especially if you're trying to implement huge changes without popular support.

No, it's actually the other way around. The parliament has the final say over the royals. And because we elect the members of parliament directly, through them, we can remove a king or queen from power and choose a new one.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

reply to post by jaamaan

To change the structure of the government through owning stocks in a company you would need to corrupt 75% of all representatives in parliament. I believe a corruption of that scale would be unsustainable, especially if you're trying to implement huge changes without popular support.

No, it's actually the other way around. The parliament has the final say over the royals. And because we elect the members of parliament directly, through them, we can remove a king or queen from power and choose a new one.

Mm it is not hard to come up with a counter theory against yours.
If the grand shareholders of the Dutch main industies would pull out their compagnies than the dutch government would loose a lot of its income that is needed to rule the country.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Alex Jones just on radio..

remotely controlled cars, i tell ya remotely controlled cars, have seen that before in...blabla

I was actually some sort of embarresed by this suzuki kamikazi attack but jones seems to make it a lot more juicy as expected..what a nutcase

2Jamaan :do some reading dude about this country, it ain't no bananarepublic or whatever you might think of it...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Is it true that the book in the car was removed and not listed in the evidence? Who would have removed it and why? I thinbk this is evidence of a wider plot.

Link to book pic

Link to Article

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Secret Area 51

That does not look like a book (copy the image to your favourite image processing program and change the brightness and you will see what I mean), and that blog (I hate blogs!) is just speculating that there could have been a book and that the book could have been some "trigger book".

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join