It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Aryan Heritage: Learn about your real spiritual heritage

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

No, I called your interpretation of Einsteins theories wrong. You are the one who claimed the world has been in the dark ages for the last 4,000 years, and you are the one promoting the White Aryans as the creators of all of civilization, so you are the racist.

You talk about facts, but all you present are opinions, no Archeological evidence, no formulas that do as you say they do, no DNA evidence, nothing. I have provided numerous links that back up my claims, all backed by physical evidence, not opinion.

Time and Time Again, I have praised Vedic culture, but I refuse to believe they deserve all the credit for civilization as you continue to try and claim.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Originally posted by poet1b
So what are you saying, you have evidence that states otherwise?

Isn't it common knowledge? Here is the first thing I could find:

Boyer(1991) China and India
we find rules for the construction of right angles by means of triples of cords the lengths of which form Pythagorean triages, such as 3, 4, and 5, or 5, 12, and 13, or 8, 15, and 17, or 12, 35, and 37. However all of these triads are easily derived from the old Babylonian rule; hence, Mesopotamian influence in the Sulvasutras is not unlikely. Aspastamba knew that the square on the diagonal of a rectangle is equal to the sum of the squares on the two adjacent sides, but this form of the Pythagorean theorem also may have been derived from Mesopotamia.

(you'll note that the bolded part does not limit itself to the simple Pythagorean triples).

Are you also saying the white Nordic Aryans deserve credit for all the great accomplishments of history in agreement with Indigo? We don't dare give the Greeks any credit for anything, they stole it all from the Aryans?

Am I? I don't recall doing so. Is there such a thing as "white Nordic Aryan"? Did Indigo claim that there was such a thing? I certainly didn't.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Am I? I don't recall doing so. Is there such a thing as "white Nordic Aryan"? Did Indigo claim that there was such a thing? I certainly didn't.

Nope, I have been saying Aryan culture from the start. I even said in my OP that Aryan refers to a culture and not a race. In pretty much this entire thread the only one racializing the Aryans is Poet1b.

He keeps bringing up genetic evidence to show white people originated in Europe. I keep telling him that I am not saying they didn't. All I am saying is they shared a common cultural heritage with Indo-Europeans. Nobody really is saying anything about race, except poet1b, whose turned the latter part of this thread into a white vs brown debate, and is telling us the whites are superior to the browns.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The Aryans were white nordics, and that is all there is to it. They didn't originate in Western Europe, it is believed that they originated in central Eurasia.

The Basques, and the Britons are the ones believed to have originated in Western Europe, and while white skinned, they are not Nordics, and had their own original culture. This is the fact I keep repeating, and Indigo keeps twisting, quite dishonestly in my opinion.

You are so clueless, I should never have bothered to return to this thread, and abandoned it like the others who expressed bitter disappointment in the hostile attitude of the op.

All the cultures of the world have contributed to that advancement of humanity, no one culture deserves to be elevated above all others. The smart thing to do is to look at the perspectives of all the cultures to get a better perspective on the true realities of this world. When we are talking Indo-European, that is what I thought we would do here, not be talked down to by the op, which is where this went. too bad.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The Aryans were white nordics, and that is all there is to it.

Heheh...It is? Oh well...I guess you are right, then. Because that is all there is to it

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Yes, that is it. Poet1b has spoken.

Poet1b who?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Yes I agree, that everyone should at the very least have access to the truth, what a person does with that information is his or her prerogative. The exposure is a good thing and will one day resonate with all. Jesus teaches that this gospel (his gospel) would be taught to all the nations before the end (not really sure what he means by the end, maybe it is the end of the need for a physical realm).

The problem lies in what is his gospel? I have never been satisfied with what most present as a representation, which set me on my quest I suppose. Very few have demonstrated an acceptable understanding of what he was teaching. It seems obvious that Jesus’ words are compilations of the Aryan teachings, which will shed much more light on the truth.

I always wondered if there was a likeness to his teaching anywhere else, I suspected there might be but was/am not familiar as of yet with any other spiritual teachings. Even so it does not take a great leap to see the exactness of Jesus and Aryan per the key statements at the beginning of the thread explaining the Aryan way.

It has been my experience in the past though that there are very few, if any at all, that are open to this teaching. It is usually very offensive to most that hear it. It seems that if it does not almost instantly resonate with a person that it may not in this lifetime.

Sometimes people like to pick a few sayings from Jesus or whomever and use them to their liking rather than seeking the understanding behind the words or seeking the mating words. For example lots of people hang on the golden rule, which is a core teaching, and an excellent code to live by, but it is not self evident, most learned this from Jesus. If Jesus realized this major spiritual rule then why would someone reject the rest of his teaching, why would they assume that he fell short of excellence in understanding universal spiritual law? Jesus said his words, his logos, would never pass away. Although corrupted there are enough of his words in the Gospels for a basic and powerful understanding of spiritual law.

The information about Jesus/Isa in India is just fascinating and frustrating at the same time because of the cover up of the Aryan way.

I will be committing myself to further understand of Aryan teachings, but I can see that this is going to be quite an undertaking. I am very excited and a bit intimidated, knowing nothing at all about other languages, cultures, ... let alone the spiritual aspects.

I have ordered that book that you have suggested Malcram, and I have on occasion glanced through the book of Thomas but have not committed to study it as of yet but I will go back for more looks, and I thank you for the information.

Peace

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Aryan culture is with the Indus Valley civilization, why compare that with India today...?Just because indus valley civilization was located between pakistan and india, it does'nt mean that aryan culture still thrives there....If you would like to know India hates Aryan culture, the reason being Aryans are seen as invaders of the land occupied by a people which belongs to present day india, they are called dravidiens....I luv aryan teaching and all but dont think modern day india has anything to do with it...You could end up being raped by someone in the streets of India who would claim to teach you Tantrik, so be careful....

I just luv this website, learnt a lot today...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

Yeah, India is a mess. As far as I know it is divided on just about everything race, gender, caste, language, class. The major groups I can see are Hindu nationalism and Tamil nationalism and both have very different views on Aryans. The Hindu nationalists often use Aryans to exclude non-Hindus(Christians, Muslims, Sikhs and even Tamils) and Tamil nationalists use Aryans as a demon to make South Indians hate North Indians for separatist purposes.

Aryan culture and Indus Valley civilisation has nothing to do with India of today. The India of today is under Abrahamic rule, like all colonies of the British empire. That is perhaps the most saddest and tragic thing, considering it was once the homeland of the Aryans.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by student2

Let me know what you make of the book once you have read it. I'd love to hear what you thought. As for the Gospel of Thomas, it is a 'sayings' Gospel so it doesn't really contain much context and some of it is very obscure. But some of the sayings are quite clear, especially if you have an understanding of nondual Hinduism or Buddhism. Such as:

"Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all."

"Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

"Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you."

"The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.

Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

"Jesus said, "Congratulations to the one who came into being before coming into being."

"Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.

Split a piece of wood; I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

The essential message is one of Enlightenment regarding our true unchanging identity as One, just as it is in nondual Hinduism and Buddhism.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Malcram]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Thank you again, and I think I get this, actually I guess I already know it. The gospel of Jesus is that of self-realization. And the END is the knowing of self and the connection to everything else. It is that moment when you know that you know that know and everything seems instantly clear. I called it my understanding of “as ONE”. And feel free to give me all the pointers that you care to share. I am open to all correction/direction.

I will gladly tell you what I think of the book.

I am very attracted to these types of sayings, Split a piece of wood; I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you will find me there." they cause a vibration within.

Are nondual Hinduism and Buddhism, and Aryan, and the Gospel of Jesus pretty much all one in the same?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

My feeling is that at their core they are all the same and it is the part of you that you describe as the part that "already knows" - has 'gnosis' - which will resonate with the core truth of Oneness in all these religions and teachings. Where there may appear to be differences is is the cultural context these teachings are couched in. I see it as One Truth said many ways in order to reach many cultures and attitudes. The problem comes in when people cannot understand the core and get caught up in the context (they see the "finger pointing at the moon", but not the moon itself). Then religions sprout, which are all about external details but which lack an understanding of the spiritual core, if you see what I mean?

So yes, I think they are the same, for "those who have eyes to see", as it were. But just as most versions of Christianity have nothing to do with the real spiritual message of Jesus, much of what is called Hinduism and Buddhism today also has nothing to do with the true spiritual core of those teachings. To tie this in with the OP, there are broadly two versions of most religions - a spiritual version and a physical one. One version usually speaks of the importance of personal experience of the Divine because we are Divine, and of one's inherent connection to it, even as it. The other stresses formality and ritual, our supposed wretched unworthiness as sinners, and so the importance of a priesthood and a hierarchical structure etc. One has a spiritual core, the other is empty formality. One is based on love, the other on fear. The OP would class these two types as Aryan and Abrahamic, I think. And I think they tend to exist as two strands within almost every religion, to varying degrees. I'm sure you recognize which version is dominant LOL. And while the external form of these religions can seem to differ, and the members who only understand the external can fight each other and claim all others are 'wrong', those who grasp the internal meaning in all religions can see the common core that unites them and so they transcend the divisions of 'religion', although they may well still operate within a specific spiritual tradition. That's how I see it.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Malcram]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Incredibly well said Malcram

In my studies on religion and life in general I have to the conclusion, there are two forces in the world: good and evil. More accurately serving others and serving the self. You have a choice which side you want. However, I am not a relativist, evil is not equivalent to good. Rather evil is the absence of good.

Good is that which is true and absolute. It abides by cosmic laws. It is non-dual. This means there is a logos - there is a truth.

Evil is that which is false and non-absolute. It abides by no laws. It is dual. It is because of this that there can be so many different religions, interpretations, philosophies.

Every religion in the world has good and evil. There is good Christianity and evil Christianity. There is good Hinduism and evil Hinduism. There is good Buddhism and evil Buddhism. There is good Islam and evil Islam.

Good Christianity: Gnostic Christianity
Good Hinduism: Advaita Vedanta
Good Buddhism: Mahayana Buddhism
Good Islam: Sufism

You will note that the evil counterparts of each religion are dissonant with each other. They will never agree on anything. These disagreements leads to conflict and wars. On the other hand, the good counterparts of each religion are resonant with each other. They agree on virtually everything. They are:

* Reincarnation
* Non-duality
* Self is divine
* Meditation
* Sacred geometry and energy centres
* Universal Love and wisdom

As soon as you have wide convergence on something it becomes objective, and something which is objective become a subject of scientific study. Just as there would be wide convergence amongst scientists on the physical world, who will discover the same principles in the world, likewise there is wide convergence amongst the spiritual scientists on the spiritual world and they discover the same principles.

It is not merely a belief that the universe is pure love and knowledge. It is not a belief that souls exist and they reincarnate. It is not belief that sacred geometry and spiritual energy and energy centres exist. All of these are facts, discovered through spiritual science, and can be demonstrated. Spiritual science is a very advanced science.

The founders of this spiritual science in our current civilisation cycle were the Aryans, whose homeland was the Indian subcontinent. It is from them all Gnostic/spiritual traditions originated. You can clearly trace everything back to the Aryans.

The founders of the demonic religion in in our current civilisation are the Abrahamic, whose homeland was in the Middle East. It was founded by the Annunaki/Illojim/Ellohim to enslave humanity.

There are most likely extraterrestrial connections for both. The Aryans clearly had links with many benevolent ET races, possibly Lyrans(Aryan literature is full of references to them). The Abrahamic seem to have connections with many malevolent ET races such as the Draconian Reptillians and the Annunaki. Hence the ruthless serpent gods found throughout Sumerian mythology.

There were constant battles going in between these factions in the past which are recorded in mythology. Sadly, it seems the Abrahamic group won and have been ruling since. They also were successful in wiping out Aryan culture all over the world and memories of it.

The world is starting to awaken again and a manifestation of this is we are here talking about Aryan culture and history. It started to awaken during the enlightenment with the influx of Aryan culture coming into Europe leading to the Romantic movement, The American Transcendental movement, the liberal movement, and finally the new-age movement which really gained force in 60's.

At the same time the Abrahamic powers have tried to counter the Aryan revival at every step. The freedom movements also saw the emergence of the Bavarian Illumanti. The American Transcedentalist movement was also followed by the pragmatic and postmodern movement. In each case they were successful in repressing Aryan culture.

The final showdown has come now as we move to 2012. All of humanity will need to decide between pure Aryan culture and pure Abrahamic culture. The former means that humans will evolve into a spiritual race and will serve others in need in the universe in the spirit of love; the latter means a global fascist state and total enslavement, serving only the powerful. The global fascist state is coming very soon. It will establish itself around 2010. This is the point where people are going to have to decide which side they are on.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Thank you again, if you do not mind I have a few more questions. If we could create a picture of non-dualism, what would that look like? My right brain needs a picture. I have an idea but I am not totally sure that what I envision is correct. I see all of humanity as a body, a spiritual body. Each person is an individual but still part of the whole body, I perceived this once as a stone necklace, each individual stone representing an unique entity with the entire necklace representing the complete divine at the same time.

Jesus spoke of his lost sheep and this is kind of the way that I picture the lost sheep, as missing pieces of the whole. But the lost sheep need to first realize that they are lost and want to go home. The physical plane is where one is lost/imprisoned and the spirit is where one is home/free, which perfectly matches the parable of the prodigal son, the lost sheep and the silver.

So – let me see, I am going to guess that we have more lost sheep than not – tee hee! This also makes understanding the idea of few finding the way of life more clear.

Also, I just want to say that I do not use the entire Bible for my references; I do not accept the entire Christian bible as truth. I only take from the four Gospels, or more specifically, that which I was shown to be words spoken by Jesus. This made my search for the truth much simpler.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Again, thank you Indigo_Child and if you do not mind I have a few more questions for you as well. Is it possible that we find our true self in the right brain?

I do accept that there is absolute truth, universal truth and law that apply to all people, at all times in all circumstances.

You suggest that there are two forces in the world, good and evil, and I agree that they exist and are not equal.

Jesus makes this distinction as well in His use of the terms tare and wheat, sheep and goat, knowing a tree by its fruit (words) and so on.

I believe that we all have free will and must choose to be good or evil and as you say serving self or serving others. If we are to be ONE then we have to want to be, we have to go to the light, correct?

My confusion is in knowing the tare and the wheat. I have experienced evil as we all have I am sure.

While we are in darkness, lost, self-serving, separate from ONE, then are we considered evil or are we considered lost sheep? Is there another group of entities that this “Evil” identity belongs too, a non-human group perhaps, making all humans part of the lost sheep group?

I ask this because it does not make sense to envision the whole body of ONE as pure and divine with little icky evil parts on it, like a body with warts or cancer. Is it as simple as picturing the spirit/soul removing his coat of evil and returning to the Creator? Like a drop of water trapped in a jar that is eventually freed to evaporate and return to the original body of water. Is the Jar the evil force, and our idea of “physical” the evil force? I think I am confusing myself even more.

Do you have a better description or analogy that will help me understand this idea?

Also what do you mean by the 2012 final showdown?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

There is no such thing as an evil being. There are, however, evil thoughts and some people act on them and some people don't. Most people have "evil thoughts" but few people act on them. There are some who do uncritically and they are your Ted Bundy's and Hitlers. It is not that they are evil themselves, but they are so out of touch with the truth and true love, that they have started to believe they are individuals living in a terrible world and they are fighitng against it. Most of us are capable of becoming Ted Bundy and Hitler given certain circumstances. At this moment one could say, "I would not become like Hitler" But nobody can second guess themselves.

Let me ask you a question do you think a lion is evil? Yet, if you unleash a Ted bundy on the people, a Ted Bundy will still discriminate on who he will kill and will go through unpleasent emotions in the process, on the other hand a lion would just ravage through people without any discrimination or emotion. It is a killing machine. Is a Ted Bundy then not a bit better? Most of us would not call a lion evil, but would call a Ted Bundy evil. Therein lies your answer on what evil is - it is just a force in nature. When we become identified with this force we act evil.

The stronger somebody genuinely believes they are just like nature, the more evil acts they are capable of. In nature, evil things are happening all the time - the killing in the animal kingdom, natural disasters. The dance of death. Nature can be very violent and far more destructive than man could ever try to be. However, this same nature can nuture and nourish us, look after us, protect us. So this play of opposites is always going on. This is just the nature of the material plane, and it's how evolution takes place on the material plane. The negative forces are unpleasent, but they are also necessary to move us along our path. This does not mean they are acceptable by the way, we still have to push against them with all our power and defeat them. I guess they make life interesting!

In 2012 the current world is going to end. Then we as a planet will have to decide what kind of future world we want. It could be a new-age of love and peace and great creativity and spiritual development, or it could be absolute tyranny. There will be no greys in 2012. It's one way or the other.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Okay, so there is no evil being, but there is an evil force, which is the absence of good. The evil force on the physical plane is comparable to the primordial actions of predators and evil thoughts acted upon by humans, yes? This is the ancient evolutionary force pushing us forward, evolving us through polar events, yes? So would it be correct to say that the Abrahamic’s are divine beings functioning under the evil force of predators, whom will one day realize their divinity?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Yes definitely. The Abrahamic elite are pervaded by divinity, as is everything else and they too will realise their divinity in the course of the evolution. In their current path they have chosen a path of self-service because their connection to the divine centre has been corrupted by their ego, but soon or later they too will realise like everybody else that divinity is within them and all.

Let us think of it as a spectrum rather than binary:

Good ----------------------------------------------------------- Evil

Let us say good is 100 and evil is 0.

We(you and me) are more towards good on this spectrum, perhaps 40-45. The average human today is perhaps 25-30. The Aryans are perhaps 70-80. The Abrahamic elite are perhaps 10-20. Everybody will move up the scale with their spiritual development. Some will move faster than others depending on their spiritual activity. We've all been through similar phases and this is why we should recognise ourselves in the actions of others. We will always catch a reflection of ourselves in others.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I suppose another way of saying it then could be that 'evil' is the same as confusion or forgetfulness regarding truth and true identity, and 'good' equates to awareness of truth and true identity (By this is mean more than an intellectual awareness)

To be 'evil' you have to be unaware of who and what you are, in relation to 'everyone else'. You have to feel separate, before you can treat 'other people' badly, and put 'self' interest first and, likewise, you have to have an awareness of Oneness to fully set aside 'self' interest, in fact, in the light of that awareness 'evil' acts are seen as completely illogical - rather like 'cutting off your nose to spite your face' LOL

Hence the focus on 'Enlightenment' regarding our true identity and on knowing oneself as the key.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Malcram]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by student2
reply to post by Malcram

Thank you again, if you do not mind I have a few more questions. If we could create a picture of non-dualism, what would that look like? My right brain needs a picture.

Ah, the million dollar question LOL. Congratulations on hitting it so soon. You will get many answers regarding this, almost as many as people you ask. Even within the 'nonduality' community you will receive many slightly - and not so slightly - different answers. My advice would be to find out for yourself. Nonduality is ultimately not a 'belief' and so any belief you form regarding it prior to direct awareness of it will simply be a mental image, an idea ('The map is not the territory'). However, I will say that, as I see it, the clue is in the name - Nonduality, "not two", One - and the fewer compromises one makes with that idea in order to make it more acceptable to a dualistic mind, the fewer concepts will have to be abandoned later on. That said, not many people are able to accept Nonduality absolutely, yet. And there is no hurry. Accept as much as you are capable of as your spiritual evolution and operate from that perspective. It's your journey and only you can direct it, according to your own inner guidance. My own thought is that despite their differences and various levels of compromise with the almost too simple teaching of ONE, the various nondual schools of thought represent an unimaginably large quantum leap in spiritual development, when compared to what passed for 'truth' in the world generally. I consider approaching an acceptance of the concept of Oneness proposed by nonduality to be akin to turning into the final straight in a marathon. The end is finally in sight with this realization, and this should be celebrated, no matter where exactly on that 'straight' we find ourselves.

Also, I just want to say that I do not use the entire Bible for my references; I do not accept the entire Christian bible as truth. I only take from the four Gospels, or more specifically, that which I was shown to be words spoken by Jesus. This made my search for the truth much simpler.

Yes, I think that's exactly the right approach to the Bible.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Malcram]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join