It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Aryan Heritage: Learn about your real spiritual heritage

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Thank you again for your time. Your analogy helps me understand and how kind of you to put me in the good category. I have to admit it is true that I have seen myself (of many years ago) in the actions of others and it has not been very “noble”. I hope to see my reflection in the righteous one-day as well.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Thank you Malcram, you have also helped in my understanding. I can say that I accept that everything/everyone is ONE. I can say that this is what I have been seeking for a very long time, probably since I was 9 or 10 years old. It does resemble that of having forgotten and is now remembered. I believe that I have, although only for a second, experienced the ONE. But I am inexperienced with the practice and ideal and my ego and pride still rise up from time to time and I think this is because of the confusion regarding evil. I think part of me believed it was okay to hold a lower opinion of those I deemed evil. Which is why I needed to understand that there is no evil being and again I thank you and Indigo_Child both. I told myself today that I would speak and act towards everyone as if speaking and acting towards myself, which of course I am!

I have that book now “The Mystic Christ” and have started reading it and am already in love with it. Here is a statement that got my attention “A human being whose mind is permanently and irrevocably absorbed in the truth of our oneness is a Christ.” That is profound.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by student2

Student2 I put you in a good category because you are already showing good qualities. You are openminded, polite and honest, you are introspective and self-critical. You have succesfully been able to transcend your programming given to you at birth, and you are resonating with the truth. I have found in my experience and in my reading that these are the marks of a noble soul. May you reach the greatest heights in this life.

Regarding seeing yourself in others. It was funny I was watching an awards nights show with a red carpet event when the actors coming out of theirs fancy cars and walking in sturtting their stuff. It is funny just how self-conscious they are of their loooks and how huge their vanity is. I then laughed to myself, "Hey, you can be vain too! Remember those countless times you've admired yourself in the mirror" and instantly I saw my reflection in them

I have recently discovered just how liberating it is to see yourself in everything around you. It does not have to be even people, it can be animals, nature and even things. You will learn so much wisdom by doing this. It is the best way to learn about the secrets of creation. Let me give an example: Look at your television and how images flash by on the screen. Can you notice something? It's exactly what happens in your mind - images flash by the screen of your mind. Your mind-field is just like television. Here is another one that is very liberating - get into a meditative state, you will begin to hear the stilness of consciousness, it's like a very faint buzzing sound(it will get more intense when you enter higher states of consciousness) You will realise something: that stillness within you is the same stillness outside of you. In other words you will realise you are consciousness inside consciousness. Everything is consciousness.

To appreciate the elegance and beauty of these realizations, it has taken science hundreds of years to discover the same things that you can do effortlessly. You really are a wonderful and amazing being, equipped with every resource you would ever need. Before you this world of matter and technology is just a poor imitation. Ye are a god as Jesus would say.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by student2

Oh I'm so pleased you are enjoying it. That's great. It's a very reassuring book for people who have come from a Christian background and who are one of the very few who actually "got" what Jesus was saying - not because of Christianity (religion) and much of the rest of the Bible, but DESPITE them LOL - and it helps us see that this authentic teaching of Jesus is a universal teaching and that it runs like a thread through many religions and belief systems. I don't think you can really be taught this understanding, you have to be ready for it, to already resonate with it, before it can become known intellectually. Before that time, even if you hear it - as Christians hear Jesus words all the time - it will be distorted and interpreted wrongly, because there is not yet the spiritual insight to intuit what Jesus was actually saying.

It's a amazing journey, isn't it?

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Malcram]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Sorry to drop by all of the sudden , but I don't have enough posts for a U2U yet , and curiosity got the best of me
. You're posts got me interested in vedic/aryan literature , but I recall you saying that the translations found at sacred texts.com are not reliable . Can you indicate some good translations /sources /books for the various text's you've spoken of in this thread ? (for all of us who are interested
) . You might have already done that in some cases along your posts , but I didn't navigate the whole thread .

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Indigo thank you for this most informative post. I am on the third video right now. Excellent.

So I have a question. How is Zoroastrianism connected to the Vedas?

I am thinking that masonry derived it's teachings not from Zoroastrianism but the Vedas instead.

Vedic influence upon the masonic tracing board?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hi/

I found some very interesting and informative links that may be usefull to the post...

Aryans in Afghanistan and India~

March of the Titans~A history of the white race~

sorry I don't have much to contribute to this thread...I just found it and Im reading up on it...
The links I gave may also be already posted by some...sorry then, if they have already been used!

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hello All,

Anyone who is interested and wanting to learn more about this topic i recommend the srimad bhagavatam which was written 5000 years ago, by a deity(myth has it) who describes this very spiritual science, in which we are just one consciousness or Krnsa's consciousness ( i am not preaching,nor trying to make people believers just more information on the topic) i found a online version

www.srimadbhagavatam.org...

in the Hindu religion to achieve Vedic Knowledge ( or transcendental knowledge as it is referred to in the srimad bhagavatam) one must read the Bhagavatam Gita and then the srimad bhagavatam for further enlightenment, I believe that is what the Vedic Knowledge consists of ..

just a little more information ..

but i take my hat off to you Indigo child what a well thought out, and the depth of the subject, and the how you tied a lot of it together with history..
just a great thread

Peace Love&Light

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

So I am not sure why you are trying to draw some difference between the 2

There are no differences between the two. Jesus was a true Aryan, and tried to awaken the people living under the Abrahmic tyranny. Why else do you think he was crucified? The early Christians espoused Aryan values and Aryan teachings as taught by Jesus, why else do you think they were persecuted and driven out of the state?

The Christianity that later took root was a complete perversion by the Abrahmic elite. Have you ever wondered why the Old Testiment is accepted as a part of Christianity, and yet it was exactly the Old Testimant religion that Jesus rejected? What Christianity really is is a religion based on the distortion of the real life teachings of Jesus, used for ideological control. This is why it was adopted by Constantine as the state religion

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

Hi Indigo_

The Early Church Fathers and still NOW use the Teachings of Christ our Lord!
Christianity IS NOT based on any distortions....However OTHER distortions,mistranslations and out right forged copies, other then the Original Septuagint were created to confuse people into believeing a LIE!
The Biggest Lie ever.

ICXN
helen

THE Greek version of the Old Testament commonly known as the Septuagint (...) is a version of a Hebrew text earlier by about a millennium than the earliest dated Hebrew manuscript extant (916 AD), a version, in particular,
prior to the formal rabbinical revision of the Hebrew which took place early in the 2nd century AD.

Septuagint Old Testament~

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

There is no similarity between Jesus and the Old Testament. The teachings themselves speak of this. I'm not gonna waste a lot of space here, whatever I needed to say is here www.belowtopsecret.com...
I suggest you read through my threads and those challenging me.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Jesus was a true Aryan, and tried to awaken the people living under the Abrahmic tyranny. Why else do you think he was crucified? The early Christians espoused Aryan values and Aryan teachings as taught by Jesus, why else do you think they were persecuted and driven out of the state?

The Christianity that later took root was a complete perversion by the Abrahmic elite. Have you ever wondered why the Old Testiment is accepted as a part of Christianity, and yet it was exactly the Old Testimant religion that Jesus rejected? What Christianity really is is a religion based on the distortion of the real life teachings of Jesus, used for ideological control. This is why it was adopted by Constantine as the state religion.

I think I'm gonna buy into that.

The three magi that followed the star from the east to deliver frankincense, gold and myrrh to Jesus were Zoroastrians.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Free Masonry has it beginnings in the Mystery schools of Egypt.
Egypt

“The Egyptians, in the time of Moses, were proficient in all the arts and sciences,* ... Their language was mystical, and their priests secured the mysteries of their religion from the knowledge of the vulgar or uninitiated by symbols and hieroglyphics, comprehensible alone to those of their order. The fraternity of ancient Egypt was denominated by the Hiero-Laotomi, or Sacred Builders. They were a selected caste, and connected with the government and priesthood, being in fact Masons of the priestly order; whilst the ordinary Masons or articifers were of an inferior caste... Moses was initiated into the secrets and mysteries of the priestly order when in Egypt...(A Dictionary of Freemasonry , pg. 8)”

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Hello again,

It has been a while but as promised I am back to share what I have learned from the book that you recommended. “The Mystic Christ” is a wonderful book for introducing a neophyte (such as myself) to non-dualism. I think I understand a little better because of it. I realize now that the SELF is one self, where I thought that we were individual selves making the whole, like pearls on a necklace. But it seems that the SELF (GOD/consciousness) is melded together, in such a way that no one is separate from another except by illusion. One thing really means one thing. What impacted me the most in this book is that God makes it to rain on the just and the unjust. We are to treat everyone we meet as a Christ. These were powerful and humbling understandings for me.

I hope to reach that plateau of understanding, where love for others is as easy as breathing.

I have spent many weeks outside, thinking of you both every day. I cannot look in the mirror without a chuckle Indigo_Child. I am more conscious of the buzzing/ringing that I hear when all is quiet. This “sound” has been with me since a child, who knew this was US! Malcram, yes this is an amazing journey, to say the least. I have come far, very far and again I thank you both for your time.

We are ONE!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The "ARI-AN" are spoken of, early and often in Robert Morning Sky's The Terra Papers - just sayin'.

Excellent research, OP - S & F.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
That's odd Gene marker LLY22 originates about 10,000 years ago in the area around K2 on the Tibetan Plateau which has an average elevation of 4,500 meters.

K2 is the second-highest mountain on Earth after Mount Everest. With a peak elevation of 8,611 metres (28,251 ft), K2 is part of the Karakoram Range, and is located on the border between the Taxkorgan Tajik Autonomous County of Xinjiang, China, and Gilgit, in Gilgit-Baltistan of Pakistan-administered Kashmir.

en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46d490d9265d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4aa5c9b440e9.jpg[/atsimg]

From the Denver Murals - The Blond kid has a hammer

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f12d856ce573.jpg[/atsimg]

Who else has a hammer?

Thor of course.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de6618b510b8.jpg[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...

[Edit to add more]

The block of iron ore in the room of silence of the UN was designed by Dag Hammarskjöld and the block was donated by the king of Sweden.

www.un.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3b4d548eae0.jpg[/atsimg]

Discussion of the Block of Iron Ore found in th room of silence of the UN building can be found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-1-2011 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

To my view, whatever and whomever the Aryians were...what remains is that all the knoweldge they possessed, the way of life they lived and all it was or might have been is gone. Same applying to the Sumerian culture. The fragments of culture and remnants of history that remain are important yes..but taken in isolation from the wider context and message they represent, they are easy tools for more division, more fighting and more self deception.

Nothing either of these cultures learned, were taught or managed to produce stopped them from massacaring each other into oblivion on what you call the phenomenal plane or spared them from apparent celestial intervention and devestation. ( Supernova catastrophy 12000BC)

Crypto historical records provide some evidence that these peoples may have wiped themselves and nearly everyone else out too, in a bloody global conflageration: LINK: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Whatever they may have been, the existance of these text demonstrates that they didnt evolve past brutality..neither of them. They didnt evolve past the need or desires of ego for warfare or military and spiritual defence, neither of them, or past killing, or dying, they didnt evolve or invent a solution to the being a 'human being' problem - period....either of them.

They and cultures recorded at the time who lived right across North America, India and Europe, all simply, died, and did so in what I suspect was a myriad of horrible ways that are most likely just as gross and barbaric as todays warfare is.

An ancient battle just of this type is described in the Drona Parva, a section of the Mahabharata. LINK: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
These text show *humans* acting out in grief and pain - warring. Just like *humans* of today. The presentation of language may be different, how they saw themselves and the world around or within them may also be different but they were just like us. Not objects for or of veneration...not gods..not supernatural..they were very much, and beautifully, just our fellow humans.

So to me, arguments over who died first, who were the better or superior culture or who pushed the button that began the wars that ended these cultures is, to me, a moot point and waste of energy, as none survive to this day who are enabled to truthfully speak of it - no one alive today was 'in the room' at that time as an objective observer who can report honestly about it today. All there is is speculation, and biased, fragments of text. Biased not meaning untruthful, only biased by the affiliation of the writers and the loss or distortion of the original context due to the passage of time since the events and the specific needs of the readers of the text themslves.

Languages alone are also not a key to the "superiorty" or even the origins of races. Firstly as immigration would have been just as confusing and disorderly then as now, and to extrapolate, no one today makes any portent now that English as a global language is the 'best language' on earth...it's merely the simplest..a language of commerce used by many as a convenience. And secondly, because we have grown since that time, scientifically and in maturity, to a point where we do and can accept that we are already are all one race - the human one. More, most people can acheive that conclusion quite readily and without the need for philosophical, historical or religous artifaces to support it or indoctrinate the message. Unmolested by the same, it is a 'self evident' truth.

So whatever the individual and cultural differing expressions of our human genome and dna, .it - the obvious- is already widely held among most people. We already know we are of the *same* body, the same dna being expressed in a multitude of varieties. Most accept today, innately, that in the human race, there is no better or worse superior or inferior..only 'different'. This is what Hitlar failed to grasp, what all supremsists and racists ignore, and we all know the consequences of that.

You write Indigo of your belief in non seperation and of unified divinity but from my view you are not practicing that belief when you go about upholding Aryan over Sumerian. You seem to acknowledge that we are, one body regardless of our racial differences on one hand.but then raise a single finger or organ of that body as superior to all others. It feels misleading..contradictory. It undermines your postion.

In analogous reasoning, you appear to be upholding the mind or tongue as superior rulers of the body..yet we know too well that if the anus closes, the body as a whole withers and dies....so in truth, no matter how good or righteous or right we think we are by our location within the body...we are still all ruled by an as*h*le.

Perhaps that message, that we are already one, simply learning to live and be as one, was lost at that time in history too...that and the necessity of any adherent to a defined philosopical perpsective to enact the actions of belief as oposed to the more passive route of believing in beliefs.

If the cycle of self interest and political infighting is going to continue to be bogged down by what is really, our ego and human pettyness, then what they suffered and endured, the message they really left us by their lives and deaths - an inevitable or unavoidable confrontation with oblivion - is potentially our fate too.

It is a good thing I think to learn about the past..to exa mine it and learn from it most certainly...but to live in it, or renact it - isnt.
To try and revive it, to me, is just a waste of the present opportunity.

Rosha.

edit on 2-1-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You mention the 'catastrophe' from 5000 years ago.

Please specify this catastrophe. as it appears central to your story.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
So the good Aryans have battled the bad Jews from ancient history? And this is why the "A"Brahamites are against Brahman, and have set up a worldwide agenda to tear down and distort Aryanism and it's true spiritual superiority?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Indigo Child, I agree with everything you say! But I have a question about animal sacrifice, my instinct says it never happened among the Aryans and that it was symbolic rather than literal, due to the highest virtue of ahimsa. It is written in the Vedas. It was established among the ancient Europeans, with the Celts having the Uidtas, which is very much the Vedas. So, did animal sacrifice ever happen? I think it's savage and I cannot ascribe them to our ancestors. I'd love a reply as soon as possible! Blessings!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join