It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Why there's Swine Flu In The Media!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

But that won't leave me with facts, just opinions that are well informed. Just because I have read up on time travel and know all the pro's and con's of it does not mean that I will suddenly know how to time travel or not. Facts have hard evidence that it irrifutable by skeptics and believers all over the world.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NoHopeForSome

It WILL lead you to know how time traveling works, and by knowing that it'll lead you into other subjects relating to that topic.

How can people make inventions? Do you really think someone wakes up and creates a car for example? NO!

They do as much research as they can on the topic, and they get NEW ideas that allows them to achieve what it is that they want.

You can't possibly see what I'm talking about if you don't see the bigger picture. I can see the bigger picture, and trust me when I tell you the more knowledge you have, the more power you'll have.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

No, I don't think I will bother doing research on this very stange theory of yours. But I WILL follow your advice:

"The disease does NOT exist in OUR lives if we detach ourselves from it via our minds and thoughts!"

I am hereby detaching myself from your thread via my mind and thoughts, so that this disease does not exist in MY life!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The amount of media coverange suggest to me that this will be a big thing, that is what worries me. 100 deaths is nothing, 10.000 people died today due to lack of water or food, but that is not in the news.

So my question is why so much media attention? Maybe they plan something... big...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Yes, and the majority DO choose to live a lifestyle full of ignorance, and they very well get what comes their way because their minds will be set on "default".

It's funny how people choose to be mentally handicapped when they have full capability to become something more by using their god given ability of the mind and thinking.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

It WILL lead you to know how time traveling works, and by knowing that it'll lead you into other subjects relating to that topic.

It will lead you to know in theory, how it works.

Your logic is flawed and your views and theories are baseless and outlandish.

We try and deal with facts and reason on here.....

As they say on dragons den..... "and for that reason, I'm out"

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pericle

Their true plan is to most likely kill everyone living on this planet because the powers that be are simply not human.

However, the only power they have is what we give them.

It's a deck of cards, and if the people decide it's enough and shift their ways of thinking, the powers that be will have a Game Over.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Ok, lets say for an example that I do read up on time travel and get all the information. Let say I become the time travel expert the world has craved. That still will not allow me to prove that time travel is real or not because I would actually need to provide the proof to make it a fact. Until then it's a theory.

So, back to you OP, you cannot claim that this stuff is fact without proof. It's a theory. Hell, it's a theory that a lot of people would agree with you on, but this is nowhere near a fact. There is no proof that just because we think and focus on something enough it is going to happen on the scale you are putting it on. Just like somebody else said in the post, if we think about Dinosaurs for a month, will they come back to life?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
EVERYONE...quick...don't focus and think about pink elephants...

now...don't think about me winning every lottery on Earth...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I'm not trying to have a debate with you because you will be a skeptic regardless.

You are like the people that lived during Galileo's time that said it's IMPOSSIBLE for the earth to be round because it HAS to be flat. There's NO FACTS that the world is round because we'd be falling if that were the case! But of course you were wrong, and eventually peoples' minds caught up with what Galileo was saying.

If you don't believe and want to use your god's given ability of thinking and be mentally handicapped it is YOUR choice. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

If you became a time traveling expert, then you will indeed know that time traveling is indeed possible because the past, present, and future are all currently happening on other planes of dimensions as we speak.

As for proof..you CAN'T prove MANY things in this world because the scientific community is FLAWED!

There are MANY things that the physical reality CAN'T explain regardless of how much evidence and facts are presented.

You can't prove to someone why or how the mind exists. It is not possible, but you KNOW that it exists.

Certain things can't be proven. They are known.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If there is no proof, then you can't claim it to be fact! It's a simple as that buddy. I'm not skeptical about your claims, I flat out don't believe them because of your lack of proof to the facts! I deride your fact-providing abilities!

Please, try and pick your wording better. The content is not the issue, its the way you have positioned this thing.

Also, you might want to watch the mentally handicapped quote. I am not offended by that, but others may be.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I'm not trying to have a debate with you because you will be a skeptic regardless.

That's a wise move on your part.
You have nothing..... just silly beliefs.

I'm not saying we don't shape our reality and we can't make things happen if we work hard enough,....

But honestly.... some of the things you've posted are literally the most ridiculous I've ever seen on ATS.

You are like the people that lived during Galileo's time that said it's IMPOSSIBLE for the earth to be round because it HAS to be flat.

No I'm not.. I just don't believe every bit of rubbish that every nutter tells me.

There is a difference.

If you don't believe and want to use your god's given ability of thinking and be mentally handicapped it is YOUR choice. Good luck!

Dude....i only see one mentally handicapped person on this thread.... And it AIN'T me.

I think critically and i think outside the box.
I have many thoughts ideas and theories about many things....

But honestly.... you're just talking nonsense.... literal BS.

You've been reading too many random things online and now think you're enlightened or something.

Turn the PC off.... go for a little walk...and gradually come back to reality.

Peace

[edit on 27/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You claim to be enlightened bobbylove??
Its kinda hard to believe you, when you say stuff such as this....

He said...

"I unlike you Bobbylove have actually experienced "No Thought" , for period's of time that may shock you."
Then you said.....
So your saying you've NEVER thought about anything??? Impossible.

If you were truly enlightened you would know that periods of "no thought" are one of the key ingredients to becoming enlightened. If not the most important.
So why do you say that such a thing is impossible???

It seems to me then.....that you are not "in control" of your mind as you claim.....since according to you, you cant even stop your thoughts for one second. Cuz you claim its IMPOSSIBLE!!?
Hmmmm.....

I dont claim to be enlightened, but I know damn well that "no thought" is where true bliss comes from. You cant just think/wish youre in bliss, or ignore stuff, and be in bliss.
Bliss arises from deep within, once ALL thought... STOPS.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by holoverse]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by holoverse]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
They are not interested in you becoming ill or cutting down the numbers of the population as so very many of you think, they have no concern either way - the prime reason for this plan and all plans they have is to create fear and do anything they can to interfere with your body's ability to become light.

I thing thats their intention nothing else ...

how they do it ?

It is the intent of those behind this to expect full scale panic and demands of a vaccine, this vaccine shall contain yet more compounds designed to halt the development of the DNA.

And by the way: What blobbylover ist explaining is nothing else than pure energy physics ... what you put out is what you get back.
But many of you empirically know, that expectations are the reason for disappointment, which is like setting a wall between youself and unlimited possibilities. Nobody says how long everybody will need to manifest the experience you want to have or want to be.
This is something what everybody know intuitively but science is not developed as far for presenting an explanation for creation.

For example: If you want to drive a car, you dont need to know all the parts of which it consists ... it is a matter of trusting the car to be driven.

so if the universe drives you even you dont know how you simply use these tools and it is not important wether you are aware of it or not ... just do it.
But there are those people who are fascinated by figuring out the Truth of manifestation ... and we know today by many experiments, that thought directly effects everthing what you experiences.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I will gladly make leaps of faith with things I truely believe to be true where evidence is provided. I will say now that I believe that there is life elsewhere. I believe that the NWO and TPTB are trying to turn the world into a dystopian paradise. I cannot prove these to be true, but I will believe it. I have, to my knowledge, never claimed these to be fact.

I consider myself to be fairly intelligent, but even I know that after all the information, the case study, the books, the debates and the blurry pictures of big headed people in a costume, I still cannot look anybody in the eye and say that Aliens exsit for a fact, as I have no way of proving this.

That is where the issue is Bobby. Your claim of fact. These are not facts.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EBAYZOID

Is this your own opinion or another BS channeled message??

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It is funny how you mention physics because it clearly states EVERYTHING in this universe is energy, so you need to reread or retake the class.

Really Bobby?

Out of your depth again?

Can you show me where this is proven?

Can you provide then some explanations for Dark matter, you know the 96% of the universe that your beloved Psychics Guru from a documentary told you made everything.....

I would like to see the DIRECT measurement of this energy that is in 96% odd the universe both you and I and the readers inhabit, that physic's cant measure, find our explain.

Is that why they call it Dark energy?

Or because they don't actually know, and are calling it something to fill in the gaps?

As you seem so tuned up into these topics, obviously very tuned up on the theory behind what you sprout? Also a master at using said Quantum and Physics energy manipulation I suppose you see it as to create your reality, well then could you elucidate on the following for me?

Zeno paradox

I take it you therefore think the very act of observation (without an observer for example as proven in experiments when observations are made randomly in the experiment with no data flow or measurements, then still this paradox exists) Contd... must be the energy source you keep on about, but as there is no actual observer where does this energy come from to affect the half life decay rate of the samples?

The Impossible Pilot Wave

As said in the very heading of this unexplainable observation, I would be very interested in hearing your explanation of "everything is made of energy" in regard to these situations, very very indeed.

If energy is involved it starts somewhere and in a linear fashion is transferred or changes energy state across a linear relativistic way, it has to as time, space and distance are involved, so your whole argument falls down on this and non locality results. The guru's on WtBDWK only gave you a taste and it was dumbed down for the average Joe or Bobby

Please please do explain to me how energy, or mass/matter can in any way be involved in the above Pilot wave?

Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox

well know to all who know anything about this field, so I am sure you do Bobby?

So explain Energy is everything to me in regard to the above to please.

In fact please Bobby please explain to all us Unenlightened, dumb life making, non mind masters like yourself, what Energy actually is? I am very keen to hear what your description of your understanding of energy is from your deep physics knowledge!

IF ANYONE GETS SICK, TAKE BOBBIES ADVICE USE ENERGY!

FIRST IN YOUR MUSCLES TO PICK UP THE PHONE AND USE THE ENERGY OF THE PHONE TO CALL THE DOCTOR WHO WILL HAVE ENERGY IN HIS BRAIN TO HELP YOU FROM BEING 1 IN 100 OR WHATEVER THE MORTALITY WILL BE TO NOT DIE.

Unless you want to turn into worm energy

Looking forward to your lucid replies Bobby.

Elf

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

*lol* call it my opinion if you want, it is less something what i figured out ...

try to concentrate on the information and the facts contained in it and connect this to whistle-blowers. The similarity is not to be ignored

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by EBAYZOID]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EBAYZOID

I was talking about your "channeled" post you made earlier...regarding swine flu.

Just wondered if this was also channeled

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join