It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT CAMELOT ON swine flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
"The hammer may have fallen."
-- Dr Bill Deagle, Jeff Rense interview, 24 April

www.projectcamelot.org...

We're following the Mexican outbreak of swine flu very closely. There are a number of well-written articles linked to Rense.com, and a 24 April Jeff Rense interview with Dr Bill Deagle is here. For an big picture overview, we have already discussed the threat here (originally drafted in January 2008) in our major summary article 2009: A Tale of Two Timelines. Many readers will be aware of the whistleblowing report by 'Mary' about apparent preparations by the Department of Homeland Security for a pandemic - reported in a phone-in to The Power Hour on 30 March. If you have not listened to this, we strongly recommend that you do. We have received indirect confirmation from someone in direct touch with 'Mary' that this whistleblower appears to be genuine. We welcome hearing from her if she would like to contact us in full confidence. Click here for the YouTube video (audio only with images). Click here for the extracted MP3. Click here for a transcript of the call. Click here for a detailed analysis of this situation. (NOTE: every application on my computer immediately froze up when I first tried to access this page. After several attempts, I extracted a PDF. Click here, read, archive, and share this article.) Click here and here for Dr Rima Laibow's report on the Swine Flu outbreak. Note also that after in-depth conversation in a number of meetings and phone conversations with insider Jake Simpson, we reported the following in January: More immediate, said Jake, was the threat of the deliberate release of viruses... This would trigger worldwide infrastructure breakdown, cause chaos, and make populations easier to control. Jake predicted that it was quite possible that sometime before the end of 2009 - or possibly early 2010 - there would be a sudden and rapid escalation of international reported outbreaks of extremely dangerous viruses (whether manmade or otherwise). He emphasized that announcements of a global pandemic could suddenly emerge from nowhere "within hours", and that it would be smart to be prepared: he stressed that some countries could quickly become quarantined, or choose to quarantine themselves, with major implications for international travel and port or airport controls.

the newest audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle www.projectcamelot.org...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by EBAYZOID]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
www.twowitnesses.us...

Thought I'd jump into this topic and post a link to an audio link I was sent. Definately a mis-named flu, that will probably go pandemic.

Lockdown people.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EBAYZOID

WOW! I for one havn't really looked into anything to do with Project Camelot (why not I don't know), but It is a well dicussed thing here on ATS and this seems to sum up what alot of people are feeling right now.

There are alot of threads cropping up at the minute, alot with information that isn't really needed. This has potential though to spark a big response. Well Done!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've stopped taking Bill Deagle seriously after last years failed prophecy of imminent nuclear attack.

Why people still take him seriously is beyond me to be honest.

new topics

top topics

join