It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Why there's Swine Flu In The Media!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I command this post very well thought out and what many have been trying to get through to humans for a long time.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The latest Webbot ALTA report predicted that something would begin to happen on April 24th.

Hello swine flu.

Chalk 1 for the webbots

It may be slightly off topic but this is very interesting.

By the web bots, there's a high risk period coming up around April 24th plus or minus several days, shading toward minus (around April 21-ish).

Urban Survival The free part of Half past human, the webbot.

Was this what the webbot refered to? It should also be noted that the webbot makes it's predictions from the internet, which is really an extension of what we are putting out there. I believe that this also lends credibility that collective consciousness manifests reality.

Energy Flows Where Attention Goes!

Yes, this is why the media is predominantly about fear. There is always something to be afraid of, and when everyone is focused on worrying swine flu might get worse, it gets worse. Manifesting because of all the energy focused on it. It is not that we are simply in control and can wish up a paradise, it is about focus. It is easier to manipulate focus through fear, by causing us to fear the very things the powers want to bring about, we actually assist in manifesting it into reality.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I agree with Bobbylove, there is a thing called Law of Attraction. I believe the media out there, is manipulating of where we put our energy and will eventually manifest into that reality or similar. It's easy to disbelieve it because thoughts cannot be manifested into reality, until you act upon it.

But that's the idea of it, people who are afraid want these things to happen. People who are afraid, unconsciously accept that reality. They delivered that negative energy to the universe, so they will get want they had asked for in return.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Infinite- Thank you! Thank you for reinforcing that Europe has been experiencing terrorism for generations (as has nearly every other region on the globe). Now that the US has had a few events here- we're the experts? Don't think so.

I sat in Charles DeGaulle for a day while it was shut down due a lost piece of luggage in 1996- on my way back from Paris. NO ONE thought twice about it- it was staus quo.

Certainly the MSM directs most people's energy towards a crisis- which is why most educated people eschew it, in favor of truer sources of events, data, etc. Information is power.

Ironically, the MSM is DOWNplaying the flu outbreak in many ways- numbers are not reported accurately, docs are told not to test for H1N1 or any other strain (of which at least three are in circulation...) and we're all trying desperately- here- to get some kind of accurate overview. That's not searching for gloom, OP- it's staying informed to protect ourselves, IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join