It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Why there's Swine Flu In The Media!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CapsFan8

The powers that be are not "smarter" they just know how the universe operates, and so do I.

I know their game, and it's not going to work.

They can only influence your decisions that is ALL the power they have.

No more than what we give them.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

You can think what you want.

The Law Of the Universe is not going to change on whether you believe it or not.

If you don't believe, then you'll never take full control of your mind, and you'll be living in "Default".

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I don't think you understand.

Swine Flu ONLY exists because a large group of people (general public) WANT it to exist.

The ones who have died were NOT in control of their minds. You CAN'T die if you have total control over YOUR own mind.

It's the ones that have their minds set on "default" that get everything bad which comes their way.

What makes you think you have control of YOUR mind?
I can see small groups wanting the flu to exist, but everybody?
The ones who have died so far were not exposed to the current hysteria.
So what was controling their minds?
As far as I know they just thought it was another cold.

De fault is in de logic

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Grimstad]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

The ones you are referencing, yes are true, however they are not to the extent or even NEAR what is going on now.

That is arguably the most stupidest comment I've read on ATS. The IRA assassinated politicians and ETA killed the Prime Minister of Spain.

I know it is frustrating that I've torn a somnolent thread apart within two posts, but that what happens when the OP does not research the subject matter and makes ludicrous claims.

People with dark skin are not the only terrorists

You should remember that for the average American...NOTE: AVERAGE (before all of you start complaining), no other countries exist outside of the USA. That's why I watch the news on BBC (more complete worldwide coverage) and read online newspapers from different countries.

But edit to stay on topic: I don't think that this swine flu is bio-terrorism. I think that it has natural causes. It's just my opinion, I have no proof either way.

[edit on 4/27/2009 by haika]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Now you don't have to believe what I say, but the proof will be shown to you when thousands die, and many thousands more will get infected.

So, based on your theory, it would seem you are helping the energy "flow".

Thanks a lot for the swine flu pal

This would be 100% the peoples' minds fault via the Media.

The Media will FOCUS only on Swine Flu and therefore millions of people start to think about it, and what do you have? Swine Flu spreading like wild fire just because we FOCUS our energy on it!

Hmm, Spanish flu aka Swine Flu killed 100 Million people from 1918 to 1920.

Those damn silent films! Actually, my bad, the MSM back then used the radio to spread the flu energy flow. Oops, my bad once again, radio didn't get poppin' until years after.

Radio Link

The MSM back then must have used newspapers. Yep, that's it, you're theory holds! Oh, no wait, my bad numero 3. Half the world was illiterate in the early 20th century.

Literacy Link

[edit on 27-4-2009 by ReagrahamLincool]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by ReagrahamLincool]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by haika

Originally posted by infinite

The ones you are referencing, yes are true, however they are not to the extent or even NEAR what is going on now.

That is arguably the most stupidest comment I've read on ATS. The IRA assassinated politicians and ETA killed the Prime Minister of Spain.

I know it is frustrating that I've torn a somnolent thread apart within two posts, but that what happens when the OP does not research the subject matter and makes ludicrous claims.

People with dark skin are not the only terrorists

You should remember that for the average American...NOTE: AVERAGE (before all of you start complaining), no other countries exist outside of the USA. That's why I watch the news on BBC (more complete worldwide coverage) and read online newspapers from different countries.

But edit to stay on topic: I don't think that this swine flu is bio-terrorism. I think that it has natural causes. It's just my opinion, I have no proof either way.

Actually, to the human psyche, nothing exists beyond the horizon. It's nothing reserved to Americans. It may be one planet but there are over 6 billion worlds.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimstad

I have control over my mind because I control my mind.

Becoming aware and enlightened gives you the ability to have control over your mind.

If you don't have control over your mind, then you live in "default". The ones who died are not "dead" because there's no such thing. We all are energy, so death doesn't really mean anything.

The ones who died were living in either a state of negative energy, or they were living in the default state where they don't think for themselves.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ReagrahamLincool

If you can influence peoples' thoughts you can make them do anything.

It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that the media, music, etc. has direct influence over our minds.

Those who are NOT aware of that fact are controlled, hence you get the term "Mind Control".

The ONLY way to mind control someone is by giving them influences and suggestions, but it's THEM who accept what you tell them.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Chadwickus

If you honestly have nothing useful to say, then don't bother saying it.

This is REAL information being told to you, and you are dismissing it based on my other threads.

Now you don't have to believe what I say, but the proof will be shown to you when thousands die, and many thousands more will get infected.

That is hardly proof. That is coincidence...no more than if someone prays to not get hit by a train, that they don't. I agree about the energy making up our universe but the whole Law of Attraction is pure bull#. It is what the ptb want you to believe and focus on while they continue to rape you and I of our freedom and economic well-being. It is the ultimate delusion of selfishness is greatness and is, in fact, the worst possible ideology for this planet to coexist. It really is no different than my girlfriend who believes politics is useless, because all the corruption in the world is part of some divine plan. She believe she has no control over it and neither does anyone else with good intentions. She believes she will be raptured, anyway. All she believes she must do is have faith in Jesus and everything for her will workout. She even has faith and prays every night that one day I'll wise up and believe like she believes, and be saved once again.

Other than that, we are two peas in a pod.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Disclosure Project - May 9th 2001

On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena.

September 11th 2001 - We all remember that terrible day.

Did this terrible disaster happen to dumb down any disclosure from earlier that year?

X conference 2009 - April 17th 2009 - www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

Another great conference pushing the Obama administration. Being on CNN this was viewed by millions across the world.

Swine Flu - April 2009

Another way to shift our attention and focus from disclosure?

Swine Flu - First reported

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I didn't even bother reading through the entire thread. You're so wrong, and weird, I honestly don't know where to begin.

Here is the real reason for the outbreak, I suspect:

Reuters Link

Happy Viewing

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
sorry if this causes any insult, but i think bobbylove has a screw loose.

i just had to register an account to have my piece.

how can you say that the swine flu isnt really here and is only KILLING people because we think about it?

the only deaths so far are only in mexico which is hopefully only down to a poor health system. but nothing to do with the population thinking they are going to die.

on another case

hopefully this doesnt p anyone off, but prior to 9/11 americans were very ignorant to what was going on in the outside world unless it directly affected them or someone they knew.

im from scotland but my job takes me across to northern ireland very often and the acts of terrorism there have been going on since england established northern ireland as a british country in 1921.

my maths may be wrong but theres a big gap between 1921 and your supposed date of the start of terrorism in 2001?

[edit on 27-4-2009 by connelly4245]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by connelly4245

The Swine Flu IS here, but it'll only expand if we think it so.

The mind is a VERY powerful thing. You have been misguided your whole life (just about everyone has) to think that what you see or hear on the media is the truth.

It is NOT the truth. The Media is a vessel used to spread an agenda via the influence of thought.

Without thought NOTHING can exist.

The Swine Flu can disappear tomorrow if people thought it so.

That IS the REAL truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by endless_observer

It's alright because when you are perceiving a totally new powerful secret of knowledge people tend to get into a state of denial.

First comes denial, then comes questioning that denial with a "what if", then comes the acceptance.

You have entered a NEW realm of thought, and the REAL TRUTH about the planet we live on, and the REAL POWER of our minds.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

in an earlier thread you said that acts of terrorism only started as 9/11 took place. how can you justify this when it has been devistating peoples lives for 100's of years?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
To me it seams that diseases often appear in nations with poor hygiene, a worm climate and a large population.

Calling this a terrorist act might be stretching the idea a bit far.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

im not calling this outbreak a terrorist attack.

i was just commenting on something bobbylove had said in a previous reply that terrorism only started after 9/11

his line of thought is a little skewed if you ask me!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

reply to post by connelly4245

The Swine Flu IS here, but it'll only expand if we think it so.

Untrue

The mind is a VERY powerful thing.

Very true

You have been misguided your whole life (just about everyone has) to think that what you see or hear on the media is the truth.

Fact

It is NOT the truth. The Media is a vessel used to spread an agenda via the influence of thought.

Infact belief systems which operate in the subconscious which is not a conscious thought.

Without thought NOTHING can exist.

Untrue as a long time meditator, and also as someone who has had an NDE, and also some very very mystical experinces after many years of practise in Meditation, Yoga etc. I unlike you Bobbylove have actually experienced "No Thought" , for period's of time that may shock you.

Why Do I still exist?

Whose are the thoughts yours alone or the universals mind?

Is there just your mind, or other minds?

If there is other minds and one of them has no Thought, like I have, and as is written about in Yogic and Buddhist texts and Toaism for thousands of years, why does anyone, or anything exist?

If Only your mind exists, I must be a part of it to, and as my part of it has experienced "No Thought" how come you are still here?

The Swine Flu can disappear tomorrow if people thought it so.

How Naive and foolish, and very telling once again of your actual understanding, practise, and progress on the Path you seem to be evangelical about.

You have absorbed a bit of the secret and WTBleepDWT, read too many quick rich guru marketers and are obviously soo far from actually controlling your own thoughts and mind, you have to absorb what you have been told by others with no direct experience.

You belief structure is no different from the blind faith's and belief structures you preach about be used to control us.

That IS the REAL truth.

No it is not.

Elf.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

"a totally new powerful secret of knowledge " delivered to me, by you, from the universe, on a web forum? Really? Are you serious?

Not that such a thing is impossible, but seriously, do you really think you're some kind of evangelist chosen by the Universe to enlighten us all? Seriously?

You need to get a handle on your drug problem.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
bobby love look thought energy can be very powerful.....it really depends how much emotion and will we give it.....

but you need to realize their are limitations...........the mind is very powerful and very resourceful especially when back by the emotion of "love" or something from the heart with your will.....it appears to me this is the best way to really pile on the healing energy directed toward whatever........this is really the same thing as praying.........in one perspective people pray just on the good intentions from with in themselves and thus they credit themselves if anyone for the thought energy manifesting resourcefully in the physicaly world , in the latter perspective people "pray" to "god" and with good intentions especially...the same things happen.......i.e (miracles?)

but there are limitations......and even so.......these things take a bit of time.....it's not just......think OK done.....wouldn't be with something so complex like a virus spreading....you could only hope that the right medicine is developed and/or finds it's way into the hands of people or something along those lines...it's not like i believe you could wish the virus to disintergrate...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join