It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Reptilians Breed[HOAX]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

oh you have prey tell how did you do that?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by miasria
and you've posted 16,000 times to this forum...

what a rich, colorful life...

rofl..

seriously... i have asthma and i need my inhaler..

xoxoxo

The "ATS Points" are not the same as your "post count."

You should try to learn how things work on this forum before making stupid statements. Nice try though.

Diplomat...YOU might try and pay a little attention to whom your replying.....your mouthing off about astral travel to a poster who never ONCE claimed to astral travel....so in fact your the one making the stupid lame statements.

I astral travel..............it real.
Such a sorry shame your not smart enough to figure that out and learn for yourself what it real or not, instead of attacking people on a forum in order to feel smart......sadly it proves you to be just the opposite.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
All this attacking of me that has been going on has definitely been effecting me. It seems people find thoughts dangerous.... what a strange world we live in. Somehow what I say is dangerous to them like ..what does that mean?

They think I am talking crap but somehow that crap is dangerous?

What is it I am saying that is getting them all worked up?

People want free speech but yet as soon as you try this.... even on a forum such as this, people get worked up and are trying to gag you!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
obviously my anologys dont work for ya,so I'll say may last words here and bid fare well on my own will...Though i was waiting for you to remove me...I'll make it as plain as day and risk a warning

if some one who is a scitzo or on the frail edge of reality reads this stuff you are writing about and takes it the wrong way it is in fact dangerous to them..Lets face it all of the sexual enuendo's you have written can infact encite someone that is infact on a thin edge of reality ..

that is all..take care of you and Daddy

and attack's//please there opinion's...

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Redpillblues]

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I see your point but what does that mean? I'm not allowed to tell what is real to me because of a few fragile people and I should therefore be quiet go and hide somewhere and bury this story? .....and the rest of the people should miss out because a few may not be able to handle it? Since when is that logic?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

You remind me of Arizona Wilder. Do you know her story? She's pretty messed-up, but at least she doesn't pretend like rape & incestuous-relations are alright as long as you're blindfolded & don't feel "too much" pain when being violated by a cave-dwelling "Draco".

I'm surprised you even believe yourself. Shame on anyone, who believes in Lizard-men, who gladly sexually-molest children, and intend to enslave & abuse blonde women with green or blue eyes for the rest of their days on earth.

Your so-called, "daddy" seems like Jeepers Creepers:

[edit on 29-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Daddies explanation

I went to bed and once again joined up with daddy and he begun to explain things to me. He said
"You sense me possessing you Baby."
I feel a bit disturbed by these words,
"What do you mean?"
"Just relax and let your senses tell you what is going on. Do you hear the rain outside?"
"Yes"
"So you realise you are still in your bed at home?"
'Yes"
"But do you feel me, just think about what you feel."
"I feel like I am cocooned by you, not so much that you are under me or over me but all around, in and though me?"
"Right what I have done is sent to you my energy self, something you probably think of as your aura and I have mixed it with your energy self, now you can't see me or really feel me but yet you know I am here and you are not alone and you are in a sense in me right?"
"Yes"
"How does it feel?"
"Comforting and secure and warm like I am glowing almost."
"Emm now you don't know why when you had sex with that man the other week, why you came away and said it was like dead mans finger and it was felt horrible and it did nothing for you. You were perplexed why you did not enjoy it."
"Yes"
"OK now I will explain human love to you and why I keep saying to you love has nothing to do with it and you keep failing to understand. Now you had no feelings for that man, you just decided to have a roll in the hay. Men can do this and enjoy it because men are even more detached from there karmic self than women are. What a women usually needs to enjoy sex is to have loving feelings towards the man and the reason she needs this is it open herself and she will absorb or feel some of his aura or energy self and this intensified the experience for her to one where she gets pleasure for the experience. Men being ignorant creatures and basically not having understanding of this don't understand why a women who is the least bit upset with them, can't have good sex and usually will reject any advances and not be interested. Now when you have sex with me which you have had plenty of, I am not this silly. I know that to get a really good time involves me surrounding you with my energy and rewarding you with it. I will give you little extra bursts of it, at different points in the act to get you to spasm etc right when I want you to. Basically I am completely manipulating you, this is not harmful to you, you get a good time and feel love towards me in huge doses. What you are mixing up is this feeling of love and pleasure. In the past you must love a guy or have feelings towards him for the aura to mix and for you to really enjoy the sex, so you are associating an energy aura mix with love but the two things are completely different. The feeling couples get when they fall in love, is really nothing more than them mixing their aura and energy and they experience this lovely feeling as love. Usually it doesn't last and it really is just there to perpetuate the species. Humans can only do this to a certain degree and even when fully in love they only obtain a degree of this. I am able to lift you to levels you have never experienced before and basically cast a magic spell over you and get you to do anything I want. I mix this energy up with licking or stroking you and it is this you remember and you over look what I am really doing to you."
"Someone said today you are suckers and you suck our essence out and some one else said that you shatter us and abuse us and then use us?"
"Emm now for a start I have not shattered you mentally, I have been very careful with your training and bonding and I have not shattered your brain, do you remember me saying these words to you?"
"Yes you have said them to me repeatedly over the last two years."
"Yes because I want you to realise that I am being careful and kind to you and I am taking care."
"Do some people get mind shattered." I say this feeling very disturbed about such a thing.
"Baby you want the world to be fair and for everyone to be treated evenly and for everything to be good and sweet.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
this website is an online resource to discuss storys of experiances and conspiracys..Not to weeve a horid tale of seXual miss treatment of women and children in the name of a good story..

I find it very disturbing that the some of the people who infact wanted to hear more of this garbage were very new members that wanted to you to discribe more ''interesting details'' could this be a way to feed there own problems,like phedophilia???I dont know but to describe anything that would feed a sick mind like that is disgusting..And to say you have free speech is a very lame excuse...Like I said earlier,how do we not know you arent a man in a gimp suite writing out your fantasy??

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maysy

Daddies explanation

I went to bed and once again joined up with daddy and he begun to explain things to me. He said
"What do you mean?"
"Just relax and let your senses tell you what is going on. Do you hear the rain outside?"
"Yes"

The funny part is that this Anunnaki Draco may well be your DADDY directly or indirectly from way back: they're the ones who modified the DNA of Homo Erectus to produce modern man, Homo Sapiens...

Btw, your detractors are just expressing their impotence and rage at seeing that a Reptilian has the ability to give far stronger orgasms to Earth women than they ever will: talk about feeling Emasculated...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solace

Btw, your detractors are just expressing their impotence and rage at seeing that a Reptilian has the ability to give far stronger orgasms to Earth women than they ever will: talk about feeling Emasculated...

thats priceless...It seems when something of reason is spoken here,the quick jabs come out to play..

maybe i'm onto something..

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
posted on 29-4-2009 @ 02:27 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

obviously my anologys dont work for ya,so I'll say may last words here and bid fare well on my own will...Though i was waiting for you to remove me...I'll make it as plain as day and risk a warning

if some one who is a scitzo or on the frail edge of reality reads this stuff you are writing about and takes it the wrong way it is in fact dangerous to them..Lets face it all of the sexual enuendo's you have written can infact encite someone that is infact on a thin edge of reality ..

so are you doctor phil now? may i ask if you think that this is so assasine why keep posting

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Please continue and do not worry about the persistent annoyance of non believers. They love to see you get frustrated so please do not stoop to their level. I have a few questions that maybe you could help answer.

From what I have gathered, you said they only want specific females. What will happen to the millions of males that inhabit this planet err... after their arrival, i guess you can say?
Do they plan to just kill us off?

Besides the Illuminati will any be spared?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Daddy used this example the other day and he said people on this site can't stand what I am writing because it is like being a wild horse looking down on a paddock and seeing a man slip a bit into a fellow horses mouth.

When I started reading all this I was like... ok..

Got a few pages on and I was kinda losing it.. then I see stuff like this written above, and the other quote, what was it.. something about some guy who knew 15 women who were going through this and he's linked to the illuminati..

So theres 15 women in your locality aswell as you who are suffering this insane bull and you all happened to go to the same guy... yeah alright then.

This thread is the biggest crock of sh!t I've ever read, there are no issues or concerns, they are taking scraps of info from every conspiracy possible and throwing it together with other fabricated bunk. I swear I saw 2012 mentioned, something about every 3600 years.. general apocalypse/alien crap. There's not even a mental issue here - it's a JOKE!

I'm not a skeptic.. but PLEASE

[edit on 29-4-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Men can do this and enjoy it because men are even more detached from there karmic self than women are. What a women usually needs to enjoy sex is to have loving feelings towards the man and the reason she needs this is it open herself and she will absorb or feel some of his aura or energy self and this intensified the experience for her to one where she gets pleasure for the experience. Men being ignorant creatures and basically not having understanding of this don't understand why a women who is the least bit upset with them, can't have good sex and usually will reject any advances and not be interested.

You're honestly making me feel sick with such retarded comments.

Why hasn't this been closed.. and how the HELL is anyone still asking this lunatic questions.

- New member on day of posting
- Interesting topic which a lot members have a belief in to some degree
- Not a massively sensational title example: OMG I HUMPED A LIZARD IN MY HEAD
- After divulging some information, thread devolves into absolute lunacy and complete sexist crap

Deny ignorance my ass, anyone who has continually responded to this... you shame the title of a conspiracy theorist...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I know there is another Statue of Liberty in Paris and that they were designed by the guy who designed the Eiffel Tower which is a monument to Gods big dick.

Another STUPID post that suckers are taking in...

And for everyone whose still buying this. No I've nothing better to do..

And I will keep doing this until a Mod comes and sorts this crap out

Q. While at it, could you ask him his recipe for triggering these Kundalini type full body orgasm, as Earthling men seem to have so much to learn on that subject?

A. Ha Ha I wish I could..... I tried sex with a man a few weeks back, it was so bad, I don't I couldn't be bothered finishing and left.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here.. I'm judging from how warped your mind is and how much you hate men that you've never got laid in your entire life

[edit on 29-4-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
thats priceless...It seems when something of reason is spoken here,the quick jabs come out to play..

maybe i'm onto something..

rofl.... good gawd. the forums always need people like you to bring balance.

i have a personal question though .... what does it mean when you are in the hole on bts points?

on a personal level though.. i don't believe you to be a plant.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

found you some help in getting yourself out of the hole....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
while i don't espouse the extent of the opposing views, i am going to bow out of this discussion. maysy, you do not appear to have listened or headed the advise that some of us have been trying to tell you.

this is deceptive, seductive and very low-based. yet you / they call this love? without this sexual energy, what do you have?

nothing.

later.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastmanstanding
Please continue and do not worry about the persistent annoyance of non believers. They love to see you get frustrated so please do not stoop to their level. I have a few questions that maybe you could help answer.

From what I have gathered, you said they only want specific females. What will happen to the millions of males that inhabit this planet err... after their arrival, i guess you can say?
Do they plan to just kill us off?

Well I do not understand this site but I gather the drop in points has me written off somehow as .........

Anyway what did you ask...

Q Do they plan to just kill us off?
A. Absolutely not, I see the population decrease happening and it being quite radical but as for killing as all off, no. I would describe what they do to us, as continually sending us back to the stone age. They will keep a base population and let us breed up again. I think what they will do is sort though the people and keep good stock, lets say. They do use us as slaves, shall we say..... we run the planet surface.

A. Lots of ordinary people who may not even get to know anything about this even and will just carry on and . I think people function better if they believe they run the planet and are in control. This makes sense to me and I think this is why people can't stand what I am saying. It may be that they can understand what I am saying and they do on some level believe it but they sure as hell don't want to.

I know some of you think they are evil and this all has to be about evil but that is truly not how I feel about it and trying to get me to feel this way is well not working because in my soul that is not how it feels to me. There is nothing I can do about what everyone else wants to believe. I can do nothing about how others wish to view it, I can only give my own experience.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solace

Originally posted by Maysy

Daddies explanation

"What do you mean?"
"Yes"

The funny part is that this Anunnaki Draco may well be your DADDY directly or indirectly from way back: they're the ones who modified the DNA of Homo Erectus to produce modern man, Homo Sapiens...

Thank you for sticking with me. I do think men feel extremely threatened by them and not only sexually. It is normal for man to want to be in control, most men has huge egos and they think man kind is the pinnacle of intelligence. To be rendered them down to basically an animal that is farmed or a crop in the field, does not sit well with them at all.

What I am saying they should relate to, do they not catch horses and train them and make them bend to their will. Do they not farm animals and see them as nothing more than meat? Yet when the idea comes to them that some other creature maybe doing this exact same thing to them, they get all irate and call them evil and try and take the moral high ground. Please we all know we are no better.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join