It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Reptilians Breed[HOAX]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maysy

I may object to at first and keep objecting to but he will be relentless in getting from me what he wants, all the time pushing forward with his agenda and not listening to protests, he will stoop to tricks like drugging me and ........OK you are getting the picture ..... my love for him may be manipulated???? If I object too much, he will back off only to pursue the same objective some days later......emm OK right lets talk about something else.....
ok,you may think that your the own who is enslaved,but I know I am not..The only thing controlling my fate is myself..
Taking your own jagged pill you actively admit you are the enslaved one..

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
great post!!! I feel truth in your story.... can you tell us more about your experiences?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

ok,you may think that your the own who is enslaved,but I know I am not..The only thing controlling my fate is myself..

Funny...

You have about as much Free Will as a COW in a pasture who can pick what tuft of grass she'll eat next and hopefully remember to face the wind before letting a methane laden fart out...

She can't pick how and when she'll die and refusing to be milked is not an option...

In fact, if you're the opinionated redneck you sound like, you probably live from paycheck to paycheck - assuming you have a job and you're posting on your employer's time - have a dozen maxed-out credit cards and you just received a couple repo' notices...

Unless you are financially independent and very wealthy, you ain't Free!!...

Even if you were, you'll never know when a couple Reptilians decide to slip into your bed and clean up all your plumbing: all of a sudden, you'll join the GAY crowd, that seem to be ever expanding, btw!...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Maysy,
I found this interesting enough to read the complete thread and felt a bit annoyed at reading some of the comments made by: Redpillblues, Diplomat & News & History, after all this is "skunk-works" so I felt that some of their comments were unjust.

Your story is familiar to accounts that I have read in published books by karla Turner, David Icke & Alex Collier and so I receive your words, as I do theirs with an open mind. The film clip (posted by "WatchZeitgeistnow") of the 2008 lecture by James Bartley was informative and ties in with a lot of things that you have said.

However, I feel that I must point out that you seem to be reveling in this situation that you find yourself in. At least 2 people have offered you good advice on protecting/ridding yourself from this entity but you seem to be quite happy bunking up with a Reptilian of the lower 4th and almost promoting it to other women.

I understand that your life has not been easy, having been through 2 unsuccessful marriages and now being a single mum with teenage children but some of your post seem to have undertones of deep rooted men hating.

Please can you tell me exactly what YOU want to gain by sharing all of this with us?

PEACE,
RK

Edited for punctuation

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Rigel Kent]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
great post!!! I feel truth in your story.... can you tell us more about your experiences?

Thank you

I am feeling my energy getting messed about with by the negatively I am getting from some and a few just don't seem to know how to back off. Fortunately it is being balanced out by some who are flagging and replying like you have and I thank you for that. I am now trying to completely re frame from answering any totally negative comments and trying to let them wash off me like water off a ducks back, a while a go I would never have managed this.

This experience I am having has been very different and yet beautiful in many ways. I realise daddy has taken the power role and I do bend to his will and I do as he pleases and that can be seen as enslavement, absolutely and I am not backing down from that or calling it anything other than what it is, extreme submission. I even agree I am probably suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

I am in no way suggesting that we just roll over and hand over control to the Reptilians, what I am saying is that they are all ready in control and very firm control. People think they are free and they live there lives as free beings. There is no truth in this, just look at what the government which is an extended arm of the reptilians, is doing. Do you feel free in your own country or do you feel totally controlled and manipulated? Other people have said well if they are all powerful then how come they don't come out in the open and rule openly?

I would say this to them... to fight your enemy you at least need to know your enemy. First rule of battle.... know thy enemy. Warfare 101....so if we don't know the enemy and only feel his shadow and power, how do we fight him?

I will get back on with my experiences shortly, unfortunately I am having to really censor them and totally dilute them, as there seems to be some kiddy or PG rating on this board and we apparently are not all adults here but because of the nature of what I am disclosing, this can be very difficult but I respect that some feel this board should be totally censored and even more re framed then your average book. Even so I will try and stick within the limits they seem to be setting.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

I am sorry if I have given the impression I hate men. This is not true and I have several good friendships with men but I am old enough to know their natures and how they think. Personally I think the reason I am not sexually active at the moment is, I am getting way too much sex as it is, why add to the burden?

As for my revealing in my relationship with daddy or the Draco reptilian. It is very hard not to.... he encases me in this lovely energy field of his and it is just so amazing, I have no real words for it and basically I can't help it or my love for him.... I think it is beyond my control and he does not harm me.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Solace

Well i'm certainly not the richest,but I did have to go to work once,but now I have everything i need paid for in full..And I still get a check weekly for sitting here and pointing out nuts on the internet...on my own time..Like i said i will chose my fate..just like everyone else able to post on here has the same choice..The only ones who cant are the ones locked in the own minds..

BTW Maisy im sure you recieved a stern warning for the points deduction..it has nothing to do with being labled as anything..It has to do with posting or acting outside of the t and c's here..

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaysyThank you for sticking with me. I do think men feel extremely threatened by them and not only sexually. It is normal for man to want to be in control, most men has huge egos and they think man kind is the pinnacle of intelligence. To be rendered them down to basically an animal that is farmed or a crop in the field, does not sit well with them at all.

What I am saying they should relate to, do they not catch horses and train them and make them bend to their will. Do they not farm animals and see them as nothing more than meat? Yet when the idea comes to them that some other creature maybe doing this exact same thing to them, they get all irate and call them evil and try and take the moral high ground. Please we all know we are no better.

i can't help it... i'm jumping in here to set the record straight. the reptoids are far worse when it comes to base ego driven behavior. huge egos. they may be far superior in terms of their own abilities, but they can be manipulated by their basic nature, one of which is their reactive nature, plus their inability to control their basic sexual nature.... i.e. it gets out of hand rapidly.

i'll agree with you in terms of the sexual nature of these guys, but this other stuff is way off maysy. you're living in a distorted reality here. i can't imagine a human male being threatened by them other than getting their hide ripped off. how many human males have had encounters with these guys anyways and can remember enough to tell it? few. those that have... they are definately not concerned about their sexual prowness. they grunt, scream and scratch.

i'm a pacifist and try to live in peace with all creation. there is a difference however between humanoids and other living beings when it comes right down to it. don't compare us to cows. in all honesty however, i'll say that i some humans are far worse. some downright disturb me.

i don't know what you are dealing with, but i find it difficult to imagine it being a draconion. these guys are a nasty bunch that even i would not want to mess with. as a milab victim, you are trained not to be afraid of anything. draconions are not your typical reptoid maysy. they are about as low as you can get on the dimensional level. not even your average reptoid wants to look at them.

i don't for one minute believe that you are a part of an inner circle with draocnion. maybe a milab, reptoid situation, but not draconion.

your being highly deluded.

i've been in your shoes in terms of being discounted. actually i've been accused about as much of working for the military and nsa.

whatever. just wakeup. now i'm beginning to see you eating popcorn, watching this show unfold. you're highly manipulative.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
[edit on 29-4-2009 by Maysy]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

I can assure you it was not me..moderators do look through posts and are alerted by anyone by that little button that says alarm or what ever..i think i have spoke my mind well enough to you to admit if I had..

oh stop with oh i dont know if I can go on with out being removed..you know the difference a word you can tell an adult and a word you can share with a child..if you dont know how to phrase things with a little class instead of out right filth..well im sorry to say you shouldnt be posting here..

would you tell a child the storys that were removed?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solace

Daddies explanation

I went to bed and once again joined up with daddy and he begun to explain things to me. He said
"You sense me possessing you Baby."
I feel a bit disturbed by these words,
"What do you mean?"
"Just relax and let your senses tell you what is going on. Do you hear the rain outside?"
"Yes"

The funny part is that this Anunnaki Draco may well be your DADDY directly or indirectly from way back: they're the ones who modified the DNA of Homo Erectus to produce modern man, Homo Sapiens...

Btw, your detractors are just expressing their impotence and rage at seeing that a Reptilian has the ability to give far stronger orgasms to Earth women than they ever will: talk about feeling Emasculated...

Thank you for sticking with me. I do think men feel extremely threatened by them and not only sexually. It is normal for man to want to be in control, most men has huge egos and they think man kind is the pinnacle of intelligence. To be rendered them down to basically an animal that is farmed or a crop in the field, does not sit well with them at all.

What I am saying they should relate to, do they not catch horses and train them and make them bend to their will. Do they not farm animals and see them as nothing more than meat? Yet when the idea comes to them that some other creature maybe doing this exact same thing to them, they get all irate and call them evil and try and take the moral high ground. Please we all know we are no better.

I don't think many of these pea-brained machos will enjoy being sodomized by a bunch of Reptilians, but you never know, as they may eventually learn to like it, just as you did: in another 100 years, 1/2 of Earth population might be GAY!...

I mostly researched the Anunnaki impact on Earth and humans in Sumerian times and the fact that they seem in charge of the reincarnation of Energy Essences/Souls after death, giving them complete power over us: they repackage each Energy Essence in a new body/shell designed for their own benefit or they can keep the Energy Essence in Stasis, enclosed in a Black Box for as long as they like...

Life spans are kept short, so that the whole process can be repeated over and over again, with the new body/shell being further tweaked for their convenience, each time...

Thanks for giving me an insight in their sexual behavior: if they can make their selected human targets sexually happier, through mental and physical manipulations, then they have another unbeatable advantage over the common mortals...

Basically, they are GOD and you can't escape them even in Death!...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Solace

ding ding wake up...time to wake up..

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

I agree with you in some regards but I think we are going two very different pictures. I am not knocking your view or what you have experienced.

Interesting that you bring up the noises they make. This aspect has only really begun to surface for me and has been kind of diluted and hidden but as for the scratching, no way, they have always been very tender with me.

I know they hiss and I have had daddy do this several times as a warning to another to stay away from me, as I am his and he is guarding me. I know this hissing seems very primitive but I respect that it is just part of their nature, like a cat hisses, it does not mean the cat is brainless.

Interesting a few days later after this experience, I found a reference to it in the bible and it nearly blew my mind.

Jeremiah 51:36 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will plead thy cause, and take vengeance for thee; and I will dry up her sea, and make her springs dry.
Jeremiah 51:37 And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwelling place for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

Maysy,
You did not answer my question, I did not ask you how the Reptilian makes you feel! Can you try again?

Please can you tell me exactly what YOU want to gain by sharing all of this with us?

PEACE,
RK

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent
reply to post by Maysy

Maysy,
You did not answer my question, I did not ask you how the Reptilian makes you feel! Can you try again?

PEACE,
RK

Oh sorry must have been distracted..

Actually I don't know? I don't really have a motive except to maybe open the door for some of you and let you see behind the curtain or veil?

To find someone else who maybe having this experience and feel not so alone. The other women were never introduced to me, I was told of there existence but not allowed to meet them. Don't know why? Control maybe?

Do you not want to know? Or do you think I have some sinister motive for sharing this?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Last night when I was sleeping, this huge polar bear swooped down and grabbed my soul out of my body. We were flying around in the astral world while I was tucked nicely into his huge arse. It was so fun. He took me to another galaxy where I was gangbanged by hundreds of huge polar bears. That planet now has Polar Bear/Human hybrids thanks to me. I am a galactic astral plane hero now!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solace
[

I mostly researched the Anunnaki impact on Earth and humans in Sumerian times and the fact that they seem in charge of the reincarnation of Energy Essences/Souls after death, giving them complete power over us: they repackage each Energy Essence in a new body/shell designed for their own benefit or they can keep the Energy Essence in Stasis, enclosed in a Black Box for as long as they like...

Life spans are kept short, so that the whole process can be repeated over and over again, with the new body/shell being further tweaked for their convenience, each time...

Thanks for giving me an insight in their sexual behavior: if they can make their selected human targets sexually happier, through mental and physical manipulations, then they have another unbeatable advantage over the common mortals...

Basically, they are GOD and you can't escape them even in Death!...

Thanks for that description, one of the best I have read. It is described as the lake of fire in the bible. I have also heard it described as a pool of blood We are said to be the sparks of the pool of fire and when we die the spark returns to the pool..... it does not belong to us, it will then go forth once more to another shell.

I will find the material I have on this. It is the hell the bible talks about and we all go there unless stopped and taken in by the Reptilians. Something about... not all shells are made perfect but not to worry as an perfected shells spark will return to the lake of fire and will get another chance to go forward once more. So trapped in this cycle of a short life and being reborn for heaven hows how long.

I must stress the symbolism of the fire, is not a real fire. Fire is a representation of the Sun on Earth and God is symbolised as the Sun

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
HI.

I have read almost everything here (I mean all 14 pages) and I think, that if what you say is true, then this is seriously scary. I have been searching for any kind of evidence about UFOs, Aliens and stuff for about 10 years, but the last 2 - 3 years were the most interesting and I think I know a bit about these things. Im openminded and I try to understand what people want to say in their storys (facts maybe) even if it is not true.

So now lets get back to the topic. I guess your love to the "daddy" is mainly because you got used to him and because he can control his aura better than any one of us (humans). In my opinion, this love is not natural, or is it? You dont have to answer if you dont want to, but I would like to know what he ("daddy") thinks about it. You see, I think that love must be something more than mixing energy and this feeling should appear in a different way (like dates) than yours (abduction).

The other thing I want to ask is what are they (reptiles) doing when they are not "playing" with people. I mean: do they listen to music or maybe draw and in general: do they have any kind of art? Do they understand what is beautiful and what is not? Do they sleep or play? I know that these are weird questions, but I would like to know.

Another thing i would like to know is are they (reptilians) at war with anyone or not? And you mentioned, that he fights, but i dont get who or what he fights? And the most important thing is: is there anyone in outer space that cares about us (human race), any other alien race that wants to free us or at least help us? Because its depresing to know, that we are totally under control and alone on this rock and that there is not much we can do against them.

One more question. As I understood, these reptile beings evolved some time ago and then spread through the galaxy. What I want to say is that I dont understand, why they need us (humanity)? I mean there was not a single human being on their planet when that started, right? that means that they need to eat something else (I guess) back in those times? If I am wrong, correct me please if its possible. The only thing comes to my mind is that we are like marihuana fields to harvest or something like this.

Thank you for this interesting thread and waiting for your reply.

P.S. This is my first post ever on ats and english isnt my native language (actually its fourth if set in order) so Im sorry if there were grammar mistakes.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent
reply to post by Maysy

Maysy,

PEACE,
RK

Oh sorry must have been distracted..

Actually I don't know? I don't really have a motive except to maybe open the door for some of you and let you see behind the curtain or veil?

To find someone else who maybe having this experience and feel not so alone. The other women were never introduced to me, I was told of there existence but not allowed to meet them. Don't know why? Control maybe?

Do you not want to know? Or do you think I have some sinister motive for sharing this?

In all of the case studies of this nature that I have read, none and I mean none of them have a happy ending.
In all of my readings I have yet to find reference to trustworthy reptilians, this is a first. In general I understand them to be manipulative and extremely deceptive.
I do however know that they are not too fussy about gender when it comes to sex since they feed off fear as well as euphoria and they are not entirely monogamous either. Would you still be posting happy if he moves onto your kids next? There are some seemingly wise and caring people here who have offered you advice but you have conveniently chosen to ignore it.
I am just curious as to what YOU want from your LIFE.
Surely, more than this

I wish you well,
PEACE,
RK

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The annanuki, or enki/enlil control of this planet, the crippling of human dna, and talk of enki's soul wiping machine or the living game, may be the thing we must be free of. I've read about these things, from various threads. Many talk about a reset button as well, and many know that our leaders do not serve us.
However, there are many ets visiting this planet, and there is a galactic presence here. I reiterate what I say on many posts, to ask for help, to ask for the human race, and this planet to be free from MC and depopulation or reset buttons and from slavery. To ask for us to receive the help we need to develop our hearts and minds fully and enter into the cosmos. Ets live in a moneless society, where no one falls through the cracks, and their worlds are highly advanced. Due to their telepathic plus communication, they have empathy and are deeply in tune with each other, their babies don't even cry. Seentoomuch's thread is really good, and I'd like you to read it and get some strength to ask for help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
and
and

We're not in this battle alone, and hopefully there will be a very big war if needed. We are going to be free, and we will evolve. But these guys, not likely to be evolving any time soon by the sounds of it.

Asking for safe passage is also needed when we pass away.

For some self respect and a true faith in all that is positive:

www.belowtopsecret.com...
A wonderful thread!

[edit on 29-4-2009 by mystiq]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join