It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Reptilians Breed[HOAX]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Okay,wow,why does the "Reptoid"threads always end up in arguments and OP warnings,lol?

I think that they exist and it is hard for other people to even BEGIN TO WANT TO BELIEVE that someone else(non human) is in control right now!We need to get past that and try to fix the problem.I tell you, all info(and I have some decent sources) points to their existence.Dulce is one of their main Earth bases and they do not respect human life(with the exception of some who disagree with their race).

OP:I would recommend you calm down and channel whatever feelings you have in a positive way,one in which you won't get banned........

You have to realize there are A LOT of members and people who think this is BS,one reason is because they don't want to admit that they are not controlling their lives.Anyways just calm down and maybe this thread can do some good!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This is what some people suspect is true, and they've read quite a bit about it, although every detail written here perhaps not. I feel there's a cold war at the very least and there is a strong positive galactic presence. This is not going to be a win for the ones who love power this time, the power of love will triumph.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is very fascinating, can you provide some new and interesting information that you have not touched upon yet?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13ssA
HI.

Question 1...... I guess your love to the "daddy" is mainly because you got used to him and because he can control his aura better than any one of us (humans). In my opinion, this love is not natural, or is it? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I would like to know what he ("daddy") thinks about it. You see, I think that love must be something more than mixing energy and this feeling should appear in a different way (like dates) than yours (abduction).

Question 2.....The other thing I want to ask is what are they (reptiles) doing when they are not "playing" with people. I mean: do they listen to music or maybe draw and in general: do they have any kind of art? Do they understand what is beautiful and what is not? Do they sleep or play? I know that these are weird questions, but I would like to know.

Question 3....Another thing i would like to know is are they (reptilians) at war with anyone or not? And you mentioned, that he fights, but i don't get who or what he fights? And the most important thing is: is there anyone in outer space that cares about us (human race), any other alien race that wants to free us or at least help us? Because its depressing to know, that we are totally under control and alone on this rock and that there is not much we can do against them.

Will have to answer your last question in another reply as I run out of space.

Thank you for this interesting thread and waiting for your reply.

Answer 1....My love for daddy feels not only very real but also very natural. We are made to go together or rather we were made to go with them. I know some of the things I describe him doing, may seem unnatural but they feel natural to me. When I am tucked up in his pouch and he has his nipple which extends into a tube down my throat and his probe in suckling, it is the most wonderful loving feeling. He also has me in his energy field and the two are auras share and compliment each other.

It is a oneness you may never get to experience and it is truly lovely and there is nothing I can think of to compare to it. When in this situation, the last thing on my mind is wanting it to stop. When encased in his pouch, it is kind of like the two of us have become one and he is running his system though me, like some kind of feed back loop. He is feeding he and emptying what comes out the other end, he also has a small narrow probe that goes into my bladder. I can stay like this almost indefinitely as he is taking care of my every need and this is what happens at the end of a pregnancy, I just sleep and grow bigger.

He is also very loving and nurturing to my soul, he strokes me heaps, kisses me, protects me and keeps me safe. If this is not love, then I would like to know what the description of love is?

Question 2..They love water and I am always near a large pool or sea as this is a very natural environment to them. All the inner areas are by water.
Sex is huge on the agenda and I would describe them as extremely sexual. Not that I am making any judgment on this. As for music etc no I have not noticed this, they like natural light as in flame etc and most of their inner world is very low tech and this is how they like it. Other areas are extremely high tech but not their relaxing areas. I think they love beauty as much as we do and I find their inner areas beautiful in a very simply and pleasing way. Much like the beach on the movie contact....darkened and yet beautiful.

Question 3 Yes I think there are wars going on and no I don't think any one will help us. The reason for this is we are part of the reptilian breeding cycle and we are partly their food and anyone at war with them could not be trusted as the best way to get at the Reptilians is to get at us and I think we should be careful who we make friends with and what are their motivations?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You mean like the federation or altair or any of the galactic organizations that are vastly more positive than the annanuki's and the fascists? We weren't created to be the sex slaves, or property of these primitive controlling ets. And their enemies are our friends, for the most part anyway. The pleiadians/nordics, greys that are not created as a part of the dark forces, but are federation members, and yes, even good reptiles from what I've been told.
Ultimately we're going to be free. I've heard a lot mentioning a war that may go down. We have to ask for help. I believe the prime directive is to free this planet.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 13ssA

In answer to your last question ....Question 4..... As I understood, these reptile beings evolved some time ago and then spread through the galaxy. What I want to say is that I don't understand, why they need us (humanity)? I mean there was not a single human being on their planet when that started, right? That means that they need to eat something else (I guess) back in those times? If I am wrong, correct me please if its possible. The only thing comes to my mind is that we are like marihuana fields to harvest or something like this.

Answer.... I think idea that we have not been around that long, is very wrong. In the movie the 'The mysterious Origins of Man' they discovered dinosaur foot prints besides modern mans foot prints and they went under undisturbed rock, proving it was no hoax. We are made to believe we are new but in reality we are just make to continually restart our civilizations from the beginning again, we get to a stage like this and get sent back to the beginning. It is a life of us just being a sleep and not aware of what is really going on and we never seem to get to wake up.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
You mean like the federation or altair or any of the galactic organizations that are vastly more positive than the annanuki's and the fascists? We weren't created to be the sex slaves, or property of these primitive controlling ets. And their enemies are our friends, for the most part anyway. The pleiadians/nordics, greys that are not created as a part of the dark forces, but are federation members, and yes, even good reptiles from what I've been told.
Ultimately we're going to be free. I've heard a lot mentioning a war that may go down. We have to ask for help. I believe the prime directive is to free this planet.

I am not meaning to argue with you and I see your point and appreciate your posts but I find my Draco very loving and not cruel however I find this whole idea of being locked up on this prison planet called Earth and not being even able to see what is really going on...well not right..... but I think we should choose our friends carefully.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What I would be doing is asking him to surrender to the positive galactic forces, and negotiate their own upgrade from being negative controlling forces into evolving too. It appears we're not the only slaves here, and they are slaves to whatever fascist elements they possess that are halting own advancement as well. They need help too, and should peacefully surrender, along with all our leaders.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I know some people find bible verses really annoying but I was lead to this below section some time ago and found it really interesting.

Ezekiel 20:33 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:
Ezekiel 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.
Ezekiel 20:35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.
Ezekiel 20:36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD.
Ezekiel 20:37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:
Ezekiel 20:38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
Ezekiel 20:39 As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me: but pollute ye my holy name no more with your gifts, and with your idols.
Ezekiel 20:40 For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.
Ezekiel 20:41 I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen.
Ezekiel 20:42 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers.
Ezekiel 20:43 And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed.
Ezekiel 20:44 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.
Ezekiel 20:45 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Ezekiel 20:46 Son of man, set thy face toward the south, and drop thy word toward the south, and prophesy against the forest of the south field;
Ezekiel 20:47 And say to the forest of the south, Hear the word of the LORD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will kindle a fire in thee, and it shall devour every green tree in thee, and every dry tree: the flaming flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from the south to the north shall be burned therein.
Ezekiel 20:48 And all flesh shall see that I the LORD have kindled it: it shall not be quenched.
Ezekiel 20:49 Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maysy

Originally posted by Solace
[

I mostly researched the Anunnaki impact on Earth and humans in Sumerian times and the fact that they seem in charge of the reincarnation of Energy Essences/Souls after death, giving them complete power over us: they repackage each Energy Essence in a new body/shell designed for their own benefit or they can keep the Energy Essence in Stasis, enclosed in a Black Box for as long as they like...

Life spans are kept short, so that the whole process can be repeated over and over again, with the new body/shell being further tweaked for their convenience, each time...

Thanks for giving me an insight in their sexual behavior: if they can make their selected human targets sexually happier, through mental and physical manipulations, then they have another unbeatable advantage over the common mortals...

Basically, they are GOD and you can't escape them even in Death!...

Thanks for that description, one of the best I have read. It is described as the lake of fire in the bible. I have also heard it described as a pool of blood We are said to be the sparks of the pool of fire and when we die the spark returns to the pool..... it does not belong to us, it will then go forth once more to another shell.

I will find the material I have on this. It is the hell the bible talks about and we all go there unless stopped and taken in by the Reptilians. Something about... not all shells are made perfect but not to worry as an perfected shells spark will return to the lake of fire and will get another chance to go forward once more. So trapped in this cycle of a short life and being reborn for heaven hows how long.

I must stress the symbolism of the fire, is not a real fire. Fire is a representation of the Sun on Earth and God is symbolised as the Sun

Below is the piece I was looking for

The blood (lake of fire), The lake of fire is HaShem.

An imperfect son of mortality/enosh clings to the mortal and perishes with it: such a son is stillborn. In the metaphor of Peretz/Zerach, it does not gain the inheritance/birthright of the firstborn. A perfected son of mortality puts on immortality and rises from the cocoon of the flesh in an imperishable form, the body of light. The scarlet thread-- the karmic trail of blood/life-- accompanies the elect son (Zerach) through all of his struggles with Peretz in the cocoon/womb/flesh.

Not every incarnation produces a butterfly (perfected soul/light body): adversity exists; impairments occur. The angel who fails to complete its transformations in an incarnation is not lost, however: it remains immortal, a spark of HaShem. It is gathered, again, into the lake of fire above, where it is purged and purified. The aborted soul that was in process of creation in an incarnation but that failed to reach perfection is lost; but that loss does not involve the life of the angel. The immortal angel can be sent forth again, into a new cocoon.

So....... the lake of fire is also the sea of blood.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Maysy]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
From your descriptions it seems like he knows everything and all that you do and posses.

Does Draco/Daddy get angry when/if you have sexual intercourse with a human male on earth?

Can you CONFIRM any active reptilians here on earth that are within the mainstream? ie Music, Movies, Politics etc.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by lastmanstanding]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lastmanstanding

They are not sexually possessive at all and he has shared me with his close friends and the reptoids in his hive regularly. So my deciding for my own health to go out and get laid by a human man, basically got no reaction except amusement. When I got home and started to talk with him....( I of course didn't have to tell him what happened) ....he already knew and was basically laughing his arse off, thought it was huge joke.

By the way he and his mates have quite a good sense of humour, he is usually not unkind with it which was the same in this case. I will say though I was in the middle of the act and I suddenly stopped and said
"Take me home, I am out of here."
This is not usual behaviour during sex and I have no idea why I did this...... I have never done that before.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Maysy]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
what do you make of this?
www.maniacworld.com...

dont mind the link name..it wasnt intentional..

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lastmanstanding

I have no idea about many aspects of the reptilian agenda and music is one of those areas ....although I am sure there has been some preparation done on us with ideas in films etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Oh something else that has happened..... I have had a simulated birth there, several times and I can tell you their birth techniques are way ahead of ours and they think we are primitive in this area and don't know what the hell we are doing.

For example they use something to soften the lips of the vagina and help open them before the head gets to this point and so it doesn't suddenly tear. They also have some amazing cream that is rubbed on the lower spine and it stops virtually all pain.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

LOL thats from the Exorcist isn't it? Keep it away! It Burns!

What does it have to do with the mating habits of Reptoids?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Oh something else that has happened..... I have had a simulated birth there, several times and I can tell you their birth techniques are way ahead of ours and they think we are primitive in this area and don't know what the hell we are doing.

For example they use something to soften the lips of the vagina and help open them before the head gets to this point and so it doesn't suddenly tear. They also have some amazing cream that is rubbed on the lower spine and it stops virtually all pain.

What are you talking about "some amazing cream that is rubbed on the lower spine?"

I thought all of this was happening in the invisible astral world? Why would you need a cream to do anything in the astral world? Isn't anything possible in the astral world?

What a bunch of nonsense.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well I will have to add that movie to my list of what to watch after Jeepers Creepers 2.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

i thought it may have been daddy?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Oh there was something I was told the other day, I didn't admit to it here yesterday because I didn't want to expose what a pri*k he can be but he told me last night to just go ahead and tell you, he said this...

"Baby you know all this fighting men can do, is really just a yawn, you have your weapons, yes, but what do you have to have against a comet being driving into Earth's atmosphere to skim across the surface and case huge fires and tidal waves? What do you have to stop a big meteor hitting the ground and giving you an extended winter and driving the planet into an ice age? You see, you are all stuck on this rock and if we upset the rock, you all drown, burn or freeze."
"That's not very nice!"
"Yeah well, them's the breaks. Besides we aren't doing anything this time, life on this planet is going to wiped out shortly without us doing anything, we are just organizing a harvest before hand. Why let good food and stock go to waste? Really we are being saviors to a few, the rest will die anyway."
"Are you talking about 2012?"
"Course, you all know of it and were left information about it. The Illuminati are being saviors to a few, not bad guys. If they kill a few ahead of time, well so what."

Here is a thread I posted not too long ago:
A message to those who will listen...

After reading your post I now believe these are the creatures that will come out of the abyss. Please understand that these creatures are not here to set us free and will continue to lie and use us for their own will. This is not what the Creator wants.

There are other higher beings, aliens, ETs, or whatever you like to call them, who are trying to warn us of these creatures. They are also trying to help us know the real truth so we can be free and not slaves. So we can spiritual evolve and become one with the Creator. You see as long as we are blinded by false religions or false doctrines we will never be free and claim earth as our home. When we forsake the false teachings and sincerely want to know the truth then we can start understanding the real truth to life.

That we all are part of the Creator; from the smallest particle to the biggest. That us humans have immortal souls and live many lives so we can grow and evolve spiritually. That we are all created equal and should love one another as ourselves.

Right now there is a battle going on between good and evil. Some want us to be their slaves while others want to help us evolve so we can claim earth as our throne. As long as we believe in false doctrines and never question the truth we will still be slaves and evolve at a slower rate.

I hope you understand that I did not write this to offend you but to help you understand the truth. The best thing to do is to keep away from these creatures and not invite them in. Trust me, these creatures hate people like me because we love our kind and know how wonderful this world can be without them.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join