It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Reptilians Breed[HOAX]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maysy
The mind can only take in so much, I may have cracked the door open for you.....

Oh yea, cracked open a huge door, lol. As if none of us ATS readers have ever been exposed to stories of flying around with aliens in the invisible "astral world." Same fantastical crap every time.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
p.s. my own essense has been shattered. it is a constant battle with the interdimensional realm to fight for what is mine. the humans in these programs... in my opinion are the worst of them all. they don't care if you belittle or shame them. it doesn't phase them in the least that i've seen.

these lower astral entities run with demons and all other sorts of negative life forms. humans in these programs will not hesitate to use whatever means necessary. they'll even make you turn on yourself after they've shattered you. this too i've experienced.

i've yet to see anything good or loving about these programs. it's all deeply dark, demonic and destructive bunch. they have no morals. if they had a conscious, they don't show it.

the humans are the worst. there is nothing worse imo than a possessed human being who has given themselves over to committing such atraucious acts upon humanity. in essense, that is what we have within these programs. this is one of the reasons that so little info gets out. many of these workers are shattered and taken over.

these people are not the only ones who have been taken over. i see this in alot of people in the upper levels of government. they use me as some sort of viewer as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I can't explain to you how all of this works. I think the situation is kind of like an onion, there is layers, inside layers and no one gets to know all of the layers and how they operate. The layer I know is the layer in the centre and that is where the Draco's breed and have there personal good times. Humans are not in this layer except is you are a product producing whore, or you are carrying Draco babies, otherwise there is no humans in this area. This is way behind the level that the Illuminati get to go to.

As for keeping it all a secret, I believe they are done with this secret thing, it had it's time and purpose but now they are about to disclose and the world will learn again what it has forgotten. The information has been sucked out of society by means of incorrect religion etc but all of the symbolism still remained with obelisks all over the palace which are really just Draco's big dicks on display. The Statue of Liberty which is a statue or saute to the women in the centre of this thing and a worship to them.

I would say the truth is only moments away and when they have done this round up they are about to do and chipped everybody we will all learn the truth whether this is after they have killed off billions or before I couldn't say.

Your story is very credible - certainly after having watched the Video: James Bartley - UFOs, MILABS, & Reptilian Concept of Human Ownership - and I congratulate you on having the courage to discuss these rather intimate issues publicly to help other women in the same situation...

I'm also a non-native English speaker and I must congratulate you on your mastery of the language: you're doing better than 90% of those born speaking English...

I have a few questions for you, if you would take the time to review them:

You did mention something about bloodlines and that your blood was Rhesus negative: what blood group are you?...

Do other women with similar experiences - you mentioned some 15 of them - have a similar blood group?...

How does your Soul/Spirit/Energy Essence leave your body at night to join with Daddy in the Astral realm?...

Does he visit you also at home in your reality?...

Do you have any marks on your body when you wake up after your astral jaunts?...

You mentioned 2012 and Earth destruction by a "Comet": were you alluding to Nibiru's passage?...

Is Daddy an Anunnaki, one of the ET's who lived on Earth in Sumerian times and who 'invented' the 'Old Testament' to keep their newly genetically modified creatures (Homo Sapiens) in line and stop them from killing each other?...

Are you aware that Sodom and Gomorrah were likely obliterated by the ET's using atomic weapons?...

Why quote so extensively from the Bible which is clearly a contrived assemblage of stories concocted to support a certain story line that put men in charge while relegating women to an insignificant support role: the 80 other Gospels, now called the Gnostic Gospels, that told a very different story were all burnt and the Albigeois sect in France who lead an exemplary life, according to these Gospels was eliminated!...

If you do not know the answer to some of these questions, can Daddy help you with them and what is his motivation for cooperating with your public disclosure when it would seem that his best interest would be to keep the whole thing secret?...

While at it, could you ask him his recipe for triggering these Kundalini type full body orgasm, as Earthling men seem to have so much to learn on that subject?

Thank you for your time and all the best!...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I might add that people also justified the heavensgate mubo jumbo too..
www.deathreference.com...

To these so called scientist they feed opon weak minds..i certainly do understand how the mind can make you think that things are real and justify them as so..There are many things that create the minds inability to judge real from imaginary.Over use of drugs,physical abuse,and sexual abuse..genetics also play a part in it also..Many of people who have multiple personalitys go about there lives and many many people do not notice...

If in for a fact that you have any doughts of what is real and not real I urge you to seek help,and not from a person who makes a living off of condoning this type of behavior..

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by miasria

is that a george / obama cross icon?

good grief... rofl.

Good grief? You're probably too lost in your imaginary "astral world" to even comprehend what the Bush/Obama morph image symbolizes.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

and you've posted 16,000 times to this forum...

what a rich, colorful life...

rofl..

seriously... i have asthma and i need my inhaler..

xoxoxo

The "ATS Points" are not the same as your "post count."

You should try to learn how things work on this forum before making stupid statements. Nice try though.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solace

Your story is very credible

I don't get some of you people, I mean seriously, how can you read all of this and then call it "credible?" Amazing...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I just wish to finish by saying... I think Diplomat is being paid to get me to
SHUT THE FU*K UP!!!!

He is very persistent isn't he?????

Being paid? LOL I wish!

Oh that's right, I must be some paid government shill simply because I don't buy into your B.S. fantasy.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

I don't get some of you people, I mean seriously, how can you read all of this and then call it "credible?" Amazing...

maybe you have to warp your mind with the likes of acid to get to the point where things like this seem credible??I dont know but until a giant 12 lizzard who breaths out his ass ,comes for me at the end of days in the fema camps,but only after I'm chipped,I will beleive..i mean the op said it and its credible right?

I mean if there is any time for the giant lizzards cause it seems they have a busy schedule to keep with incubating full grow women,molesting children and giving out of this world orgasms....maybe after the the 16 hour sex seccions,but hope fully they clean up cuz they stink and have disgusting feet...But Shoosh they dont like hearing that...Oh,to late its on a website that he frequents cuz he told the op that he didnt like what the people on here were saying...

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

please tell me what the bush / obama morph symbolizes. my thought process is not working properly. you are correct.

xoxo

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

Originally posted by Diplomat

maybe you have to warp your mind with the likes of acid to get to the point where things like this seem credible??I dont know but until a giant 12 lizzard who breaths out his ass ,comes for me at the end of days in the fema camps,but only after I'm chipped,I will beleive..i mean the op said it and its credible right?

Yeah I said it but that is not how he normally breaths, just he has gills in his arse he can use in water. Go and look up turtles that can do this.... if they can, why can't he. I mean really what are you doing here reading this, if you don't believe, leave it at that, like you said you would. Why are you and Diplomat still commenting??? Why don't you both go and find something else to do????

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Maysy]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Redpillblues

He couldn't give a monkeys what you think. I mean seriously... who are you????

Maybe I'm the person Your daddy is frightened of?..Would you beleive me if i told you i was a high level official that is paid to spread dis-info about reptilians?
Or maybe i'm the person in the future that will lead the fight to the lizzards?
Who know's but if your reptile buddy flys though the astral air waves send him over this way..

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Diplomat

please tell me what the bush / obama morph symbolizes. my thought process is not working properly. you are correct.

xoxo

Ahh,i'll leave this one be...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join