It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

There is more than one do a search and you can find the other two. One is a back up for the original the second is from the two guys over in the UK. Just go to the search and type in one of his movies and you will see it.

If anything he is resourceful isn't he now.....

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hey to the fabulous Hx3 and everyone else I wish I could buy a drink because you're just SO damn good at all of this!
Actually felt calmer this am,moving forward with life as usual and went to the gym...rural and new facility,VERY quiet.
Still very confused by info and numbers but I'm starting to see a "dark cloud" piecing together and I have @ 24 hours to cancel two flights cross country if things get worse so I just wish the other shoe would drop if it's going to for my selfish reasons and the sanity of SO many here!
Just back from Walmart/grocery...O...M...G...the KIDS,the PEOPLE,many who were "staying home" because of the flu-scareit was buzzing all over the store...check-out people freaked out as they were told no masks or gloves and literally DOZENS of kids!
I grabbed and ran trust me,covering myself in sanitizer on the way out the door...oh...be careful when you pee after using it? LOLROF!
They WILL stay home from work,they WILL keep their kids out of school and they also WILL run amuck and have a big ol' time but WILL NOT stay home!
Many shopping for big celebrations here tomorrow as well...sighing.
I am gonna' venture to guess that "compensation" will be made to all who've had to "miss work and school",that will be the next bailout?
"I couldn't pay my house and credit card because they TOLD me to stay home..." I can hear it now.
Jeeze Louise!

[edit on 4-5-2009 by irishchic]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
Another thing to note is that when this thing was spreading in the start it was in the 80's-90's where I am for a week the week before it was the mid 70"s-low 80's! From what all of these doc's on the new's have been saying it is supposed to stop in Summer....kinda funny we had summer conditions for close to 3 weeks before we got a 4 day long cold front, we are now going to start heating up again. I just hope they are right because it is spread here alot worse than what they are saying.

I would be actively suspicious about this weather phenom.
Same here in Souther Ca. Everyone got "sick" with "allergies"
within 3 days of a sky full of fake clouds and 98 degree weather.
And then yes - down to 60 degrees 2 days later.
Just saying.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Alex Jones' channel on youtube has been suspended if no one knew. I just found out today.

plucky, that is suspicious to say the least!
I wonder why you tube would do that! (sarcasm)

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
reply to post by xoxo stacie

If cold weather will trigger it, thats not good, we have had snow on the 4th of july before. Nothing unusual for here.

One easter we got snowed in.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by severdsoul]

See that is my point when we started with our break out we had total summer condition's! For almost 3 weeks we had temps from the mid70-low 80's then up to mid 80's -90's BEFORE we had the last 4 days of a cold front.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Canada records first serious H1N1 flu case
www.reuters.com...

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 4 (Reuters) - An Alberta girl has been hospitalized in Canada's first serious case of the H1N1 flu, as the country's confirmed cases climbed to 140, health officials said on Monday.

Officials had expected to discover people suffering more serious effects from the virus as the disease progresses, even though all other cases in Canada have involved only mild symptoms.

"The news of this first more severe case, although disconcerting, is not surprising, and it does not change the course of action were are taking," said Dr. David Butler-Jones, Canada's chief public health officer.
More at Link...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
www.geis.fhp.osd.mil...
Daily Confirmed Cases:

NAVY- 2 AD (32 year old male-Camp Pendleton, CA, 23 year old male-BMC Naval Station San Diego)

AIR FORCE- 1AD (42 year old male-Brooks City-Base, TX)

MARINES– 1 AD (37 year old male-Camp Pendleton, CA, 23 year old male-MCRD San Diego)

Daily Probable Cases: 14 AD Navy stationed aboard the USS Dubuque, 2 AD Marines (1-29 Palms, 1 MCRD San Diego)

• Epidemiologic investigation is currently being conducted by NEPMU-5 on the situation with the USS Dubuque. The ship is
currently in port in San Diego, CA.

Daily Probable Cases: 1 Air Force FM (18 year old female, Brook Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX)
• Previously reported probable case in tech trainee at Lackland AFB has come back from CDC as negative for the novel H1N1 virus

[edit on 5/4/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

Sadly that is where i'm stuck working.
I had a few optoins that payed great , but with the times as they are, those options are now belly up. Glad i stayed where i was. But then again, thats why i work nights. Worked day's there , you guys would be reading about a worker going postal and taking out hundreds *lol* some nights its all i can do to put up with all the people, no way i could do it during the day when the masses are out. Kind of spooky knohing how easy this flu transfers, but not a lot of option , jobs are hard to get now days. Gota pay bills so the little man has what he needs.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Permanent watch on pigs may be needed for flu: WHO expert

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

CRUCIAL global surveillance of animal disease could be revised to include swine influenza in pigs because of its potential risk to human health, a World Health Organisation expert says.
Unlike bird flu, swine flu is not among animal diseases that have to be notified to international authorities. Quite a common illness in pigs, it has simply been treated as a purely farming issue.

Swine flu had "dropped below the radar of animal health authorities" because it was regarded as "benign", WHO food safety scientist Peter Ben Embarek said.

But he warned that the appearance of a new influenza A(H1N1) virus among humans in Mexico and the United States over the past month had highlighted the public health side of the equation.
More at Link...

Vilas County reports two cases of suspected H1N1 influenza A
newsofthenorth.net...

Indiana: State health officials confirm case of influenza A (H1N1) in Perdue University Calumet student; state total rises to 4.#swineflu4 minutes ago from web

San Diego H1N1 (Swine) Flu Update From Sharp HealthCare
www.sharp.com...

ANALYSIS-What happens if swine flu goes away?
www.reuters.com...

lindawelch: @barbararae Some Oregon schools closed due to H1N1 virus as well this week. Never seen this happen before!
38 minutes ago from TweetDeck

FaceDeskMoment: @jwhof Have you ever read the Stand by Stephen King? H1N1 is actually Captain Tripps. 99% fatality.
38 minutes ago from web

digireview: are trying to keep the H1N1 virus from spreading through the metropolis of 7 million people through quarantine, stepped-up
39 minutes ago from web

justjackie77: told the best buy lady that i was using her purell to wipe off the swine flu before paying her.
38 minutes ago from web

platforman: i think i have got swine flu i keep coming out in rashers
38 minutes ago from web

iAlexAlex: @TIME Is the swine flu a hoax for political and economic purposes. I've been getting reports from south America
38 minutes ago from TwitterFon

kvanh: the soap from the dispenser at work is so bad at cleaning i think it actually transmits swine flu
38 minutes ago from DestroyTwitter

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

WHO uncertain about declaring flu pandemic
www.reuters.com...
Mon May 4, 2009 5:26pm EDT

GENEVA (Reuters) - The World Health Organization is keeping a close eye on the spread of the H1N1 virus outside North America as it tries to decide whether to declare a pandemic, a top official said on Monday.

Keiji Fukuda, WHO acting assistant director-general, said most of the people infected in Europe and Asia to date had been to Mexico, the outbreak epicenter, and had not caught the virus from the community-at-large.

It remains unclear when, or whether, the United Nations agency will raise its pandemic alert to the top of its 6-point scale and activate emergency response plans to fight the virus known popularly as "swine flu."
more at Link...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The only known cure for Swine Flu has been found to be the liberal application of oinkment.

In order to avoid contracting the Swine Flu, the World Health Organization recommends staying away from areas where large numbers of people gather. Like Paris Hilton's vagina.

Health officials report that swine flu can be transmitted through direct contact with pigs--really bad news for Bill Clinton.

I keep hearing about the WHO reporting that H1N1 will reach pandemic status....When did Roger Daltrey and Pete Townsend become experts on Swine Flu?

Ok, not real news, but i figured a laugh or two would not hurt.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Purdue University Calumet: Purdue Officials Confirm Student is Influenza A (H1N1) Case : Date: May 04, 2009 22:01 UTC Risk: Low Two l..7 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Visalia: State Laboratory Testing Confirms Case of Influenza A (H1N1): Date: May 04, 2009 21:56 UTC Risk: Medium Local media reports ..7 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Adams County: State Officials Confirm One Case of Influenza A (H1N1): Date: May 04, 2009 21:50 UTC Risk: Medium According to local me..7 minutes ago from twitterfeed

New York: Total of 90 Confirmed Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Recorded: Date: May 04, 2009 21:46 UTC Risk: Low The New York Department of ..7 minutes ago from twitterfeed

San Luis Potosí: 16 Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed: Date: May 04, 2009 21:37 UTC Risk: Low Noticias MVS, a national..7 minutes ago from twitterfeed

H1N1 cases on the rise
www.wrn.com...
Monday, May 4, 2009, 4:51 PM

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Seems to me like they are stalling for some reason, odd

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

I think the Cross-Transmission to Pigs has 'em really worried now, but, don't have everything in place yet

Nice Jokes I've been following on twitter as well

May 4 - No further confirmed or probable cases of influenza A(H1N1) in Ireland
www.irishpressreleases.ie...
Ireland — 04 May. 2009

500 Iowa samples tested for H1N1
www.kwwl.com...
Posted: May 4, 2009 12:33 PM

Swine Flu Finally Hits Hong Kong
www.businessweek.com...

Despite Swine Flu Epidemic, Little Has Changed at the Border
www.alternet.org...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Which goes along with the report on the link you posted earlier about the person with family who is in military who got orders for domestic duity and being moved wensday. Time to get things in place.. only thing is in place for what.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Family of Influenza B Victim on Swine Flu Reaction
www.wjla.com...

How the swine flu scare can monkey with your work/life balance
blog.marketplace.nwsource.com...

NOJOE: How to avoid swine flu? Wash your hands... then cut them off.
37 minutes ago from txt

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Twisted and very much appreciated,LOL!
Needed a good laugh today...do you think we'll still be laughing in a week or is this all going to get worse before it gets better???

I keep shaking my "8 Ball Fortune Teller" but it just keeps saying "You will know the truth..." LOL!

Going to check with the "Slinky" next...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

That is the real question, if i was the betting type, i would bet on worse before better. Not because i like the gloom and doom, but we just have not had all the info as of yet. Still so much that we dont know.
I'd like to think its all going to blow over, but gota go with that gut feeling, maby your 8ball is working right.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
World Emergency Report
www.emergencyreport.com...

NEW: First probable H1N1 (swine) flu case identified at an Alabama university
www.theleedsnews.net...

Morocco earmarks 102 mln dollars to prevent A/H1N1 flu: official
news.xinhuanet.com...

dalhousie12: Is the swine flu being used as a distraction to keep our minds of the economic crisis? 20 minutes ago from web

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Star to you for your funnies!

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join