It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The things I want to see is if the virus is still circulating after a 3rd degree seperation from the first infectee.

This is a marker for a truly sustainable virus in the community. Many zoonitic viruses won't propogate past the 3rd passed along infection.

This would be (probably) someone (B) who caught it from someone in Mexico (A - perhaps 1st infected person in chain) then brought it home, gave it someone else (C) then the (C) person passed it to a (D).

THAT would be a truly sustainable community virus.

Anyone seen that (D) person IRL or In The News yet?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
US, Tennessee: CDC confirms state's first case of influenza A (H1N1) in a private school student in Williamson County #swineflu.
less than 20 seconds ago from web twitter.com...

Mexico criticizes 'repressive' quarantines abroad
www.google.com...

Swine Flu Report
Is It a Pandemic?
voices.washingtonpost.com...

Pigs should cry ‘fowl’!–virus sleuth

“The sequence suggests that this thing wasn’t born in the US. It’s just different enough to suggest to me that somewhere, maybe in the southern parts of the Americas, there has also been this lineage of virus that’s been kicking along as well.”

Pigs, like humans, shed flu viruses in their nasal secretions, Gabriele Landholt, a veterinary researcher at Colorado State University, and colleagues wrote in a 2003 study. Pigs can catch both human and avian influenza because the cells of their respiratory tract are susceptible to infection by viruses common in people and birds, according to Japanese researcher Toshihiro Ito.

businessmirror.com.ph...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
this is scary!!!!

W.H.O. ISSUES DIRE FLU-HIV WARNING

Geneva, Switzerland -- The World Health Organization has issued a dire warning to health professionals worldwide alerting them to the possibility the new flu virus could combine with HIV resulting in air-spreadable AIDS!!! Individuals infected with HIV are already at risk of contracting the new, highly contagious flu because their immune systems are compromised by HIV. Difference between viruses and bacteria

turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by severdsoul]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well,I have been following this since it started,and have to admit to being extra careful about contact with others ,but tomorrow I have to take my daughter to the hospital (the dentist clinic is in the hospital!).

Has anyone heard anything more about the U.K.? I just going to do some scanning around the web as the British media is so far behind (or covering up I am not sure which.)

As everyone on this thread has been so wonderful in keeping us informed I thought I would ask here first.

I would also like to say it seems that if you are concerned about this ,even slightly, you are ridiculed and made to feel as if you are some kind of idiot,I hope this is not the case in all of the U.K but it seems to be in the area I live in.

I have six children and a Husband( who does beleive this is a serious threat) so I think I am justified in my concern.I am on the verge of taking the three who are not Home Educated out of school just to be on the safe side.

I apologise For the avatar,I messed up,just going to fix it when I have a minute.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by saratoga123]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

I saw that as well, from all the information gathered, yes this could happen but the chances of H1N1 bridging with H5N1 is more realistic.....

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by saratoga123

Same Here in my part of the U.S. (montana) What few people that actualy have a clue that there is a virus going around, think its just another cold. No big deal, and act like you are a freak when you tell them the numbers and what could happen, depending on which way this ends up.
Although i have to admit, most of them that i talk to only get their info from the MSM , so i'm not suprised.

Cant help you with the Dentist though, sorry. Maby one of the others has more info.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Yes that would be scary...I heard about that a few days ago, and The Turner Brodcast does take some large liberties in developing that story.
The only news source I have found credible, that had some of the same story lines in it was this...

www.alertnet.org...

The radio broadcast seems way sensationalized, and comes up with ideas that are far away from the article. So...I think that Turner is scaremongering.

Luck for us! That would be worse than Zombies!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by saratoga123

News on Uk...Britain
British cases of swine flu jump to 27, as world remains on alert
www.timesonline.co.uk...

New swine flu cases are confirmed: London
news.bbc.co.uk...

School closed after five Year 7 children hit by swine flu as British toll hits 27
www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 4-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Blimey,thank you.I had just sat back down to look!
I am really quite worried,and we might just have to wear a mask and gloves ,but our hospital security would probably stop me for looking suspicious!!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Odd, the twitter updates have stoped..

KLAS-TV: The Nevada Attorney General and Secretary of State have filed criminal charges against ACORN and two of it's employees.
about 2 hours ago
twitter.com...

WHO warned against over-confidence following a stabilization in the number of new cases of H1N1 http://(link tracking not allowed)/18NHRE Follow @swineflubrk
about 9 hours ago from (link tracking not allowed)
twitter.com...

CDC press conference at 1PM ET on H1N1 Flu Investigation. More info: is.gd... #swineflu
about 3 hours ago from web
twitter.com...

3 diffrent update pages, all prity much stoped ... weird.. wonder why

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

U.S. flight detained in Japan over swine flu
Passengers, attendants quarantined after passenger falls ill

Thirty-seven passengers and two flight attendants on an American Airlines flight were detained in Japan over concerns about swine flu, the airline said Monday.

The passengers and flight attendants from Flight 169, from Los Angeles, were taken to a quarantine facility near Narita Airport, the airline said. It had not been determined whether any of the detained passengers had H1N1 Influenza A, or swine flu.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Good Day All!

Sorry for missing out on stuff up to this point...was just exhausted and has a few things to do...Grrr...

My last post was at 4:23 am est here so I'll go back 12 hrs and try to fill in some holes...

twitter.com...

Brazil: Brazilian Ministry of Health acknowledged 25 suspected influenza A (H1N1) cases nationwide.#swineflu #H1N1half a minute ago from web

US, Georgia: CDC confirms case of influenza A (H1N1) in a Henry County student. #swineflu6 minutes ago from web

Mexico, Chiapas: Eight Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed, Total of 10 Confirmed Cases Statewide. #swineflu #H1N19 minutes ago from web

US, California: State officials confirm case of influenza A (H1N1) in a Visalia elementary student #swineflu26 minutes ago from web

Mexico, Yucatán: First Confirmed Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported. #swineflu #H1N1about 1 hour ago from web

US, South Carolina: State Health Officials Confirm 16 Total Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Statewide #swinefluabout 1 hour ago from web

US, Delaware: CDC confirms 20 cases of influenza A (H1N1) statewide. #swinefluabout 1 hour ago from web

Spain: Three New Confirmed Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported; Cumulative Total Reaches 57 Cases Nationwideabout 2 hours ago from web

US, Maryland: CDC confirms four influenza A (H1N1) cases in Baltimore County (3) and Ann Arundel County (1). #swinefluabout 2 hours ago from web

US, Tennessee: CDC confirms state's first case of influenza A (H1N1) in a private school student in Williamson County #swineflu.about 2 hours ago from web

US, California: State health officials confirm two cases of influenza A (H1N1) in Riverside County #swinefluabout 2 hours ago from web

Canada: New Brunswick: One New Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Second Confirmed Case Reported Provincially #swinefluabout 3 hours ago from web

Canada, Alberta: Six New Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; One Case Described as "Severe" and Was Hospitalized #swinefluabout 3 hours ago from web

Mexico: One Fatal Case and 137 Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Total Reaches 26 Confirmed Fatal and 727 Confirmed Cases.#swinefluabout 3 hours ago from web

Mexico, Tlaxcala: One Additional Fatal Case and Three Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed. #swineflu #H1N1about 3 hours ago from web

US, Colorado: Two additional cases of influenza A (H1N1) confirmed in Eagle and Jefferson Counties. #swinefluabout 3 hours ago from web

US, California: Sonoma County resident is confirmed with influenza A (H1N1) after traveling to Mexico #swinefluabout 4 hours ago from web

Alabama: CDC confirms three new influenza A (H1N1) cases among students in Madison County (2) and Montgomery County (1). #swinefluabout 4 hours ago from web

New Zealand, Auckland: An Additional Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed Case Reported; On Same Flight As Rangitoto School Group #swinefluabout 4 hours ago from web

New Zealand: Two new influenza A (H1N1) cases confirmed; nationwide total reaches six confirmed cases. #swinefluabout 4 hours ago from web

Canada, Prince Edward Island: First Two Confirmed Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported in Province; One Infected Through Local Transmissionabout 4 hours ago from web

UK, London: Two new influenza A (H1N1) cases from community-transmission identified in two school aged siblings. #swinefluabout 4 hours ago from web

US, Idaho: First case of influenza A (H1N1) confirmed by CDC in Kootenai County resident who had travelled to Texas. #swinefluabout 5 hours ago from web

US, Florida: Health Officials Confirm Two Influenza A (H1N1) Cases in Lee and Pinellas Counties; Statewide Total Reaches Five #swinefluabout 5 hours ago from web

US, Illinois: Total confirmed case count statewide reaches nine. #swinefluabout 5 hours ago from web

US, Illinois: Six more cases of influenza A (H1N1) confirmed statewide; new cases identified in Chicago, Kane, and McHenry. #swinefluabout 5 hours ago from web

Mexico: Heath Ministry reports 137 new confirmed influenza A (H1N1) cases and one new fatal case; totals reach 727 cases and 26 deaths.about 5 hours ago from web

Italy: Total of four influenza A (H1N1) cases confirmed nationwide. #swinefluabout 7 hours ago from web

Italy, Rome: Ministry of Health confirms two new cases of influenza A (H1N1); both had recently visited Mexico. #swinefluabout 7 hours ago from web

El Salvador: Ministry of Health confirms first two cases of influenza A (H1N1) in the country. #swinefluabout 7 hours ago from web

France: Total of Four Confirmed Influenza A(H1N1) Cases Nationwide; All With Recent Travel to Affected Areas #swinefluabout 7 hours ago from web

France, Paris: L'Institut de Veille Sanitaire Confirms Two New Cases of Influenza A(H1N1) #swinefluabout 8 hours ago from web

Portugal: One Influenza A (H1N1) Case Confirmed; Had Recently Visited Mexico #swinefluabout 8 hours ago from web

Spain: Ten New Confirmed Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported; Cumulative Total Reaches 54 Confirmed Cases Nationwide #swinefluabout 8 hours ago from web

US, Oregon: One confirmed case in Multnomah contracted virus from relatives recently returned from Mexico. #swinefluabout 8 hours ago from web

US, Oregon: CDC confirms three influenza A (H1N1) cases in Multnomah (2) and Polk (1) counties. #swineflu #H1N1about 8 hours ago from web

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
And wait...there's more !

twitter.com...

Adams County: State Officials Confirm One Case of Influenza A (H1N1): Date: May 04, 2009 19:42 UTC Risk: Low According to local media..34 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Craven County: Four Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Under Investigation: Date: May 04, 2009 19:31 UTC Risk: Medium WNCT, a local media sourc..34 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Saratov: 3,152 Cases of Acute Respiratory Viral Infection Registered between 27 April and 2 May : Date: May 04, 2009 19:29 UTC Risk: ..34 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Onslow County: One Probable Influenza A (H1N1) Case Under Investigation: Date: May 04, 2009 19:28 UTC Risk: Medium WNCT, a local medi..34 minutes ago from twitterfeed

South Carolina: State Health Officials Confirm 16 Total Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) in South Carolina: Date: May 04, 2009 19:22 UTC R..34 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Williamson County: Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed by CDC in a Student, First Confirmed Case in Tennessee: Date: May 04, 2009 18:21 UTC ..about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Madison County: CDC Confirms a Total of Three Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) All Among Children; Four Cases Total Across the State: Date..about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Riverside County: State Officials Confirm Two Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) : Date: May 04, 2009 18:01 UTC Risk: Medium Local media sou..about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Montgomery County: CDC Confirms Case of Influenza A (H1N1); Four Total Cases in the State: Date: May 04, 2009 17:57 UTC Risk: Medium ..about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Jefferson County: One Probable Case of Influenza A (H1N1) in Adult: Date: May 04, 2009 17:54 UTC Risk: Medium The Leeds News, a local..about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Prince Edward Island: Two Confirmed Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported : Date: May 04, 2009 16:35 UTC Risk: Medium The Gua..about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Pinellas County: State Health Officials Confirm One Case of Influenza A (H1N1); State Total Rises to Five: Date: May 04, 200..about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Lee County: State Health Officials Confirm Second Case of Influenza A (H1N1); State Total Rises to Five: Date: May 04, 2009 ..about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Eagle County: Health Officials Confirm One Case of Influenza A (H1N1): Date: May 04, 2009 16:13 UTC Risk: Low Vail Daily, a ..about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Santiago: Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reduced to Two: Date: May 04, 2009 16:13 UTC Risk: Medium Multiple Chilean and ..about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Ho Chi Minh: Eight Passengers Arriving At Airport with High Body Temperatures Test Negative for Influenza A (H1N1): Date: Ma..about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Illinois: Six More Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Confirmed; Nine Total: Date: May 04, 2009 15:13 UTC Risk: Low The Illinois Depar..about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Mexico: One Additional Fatal Case and 137 Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed: Date: May 04, 2009 15:09 UTC Ris..about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed

test United Kingdom: Health Protection Agency Confirms Nine New Cases of Influenza A (H1N1); Nationwide Tally at 27 Confirmed Cases: ..about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Mexico City: Government Announces that Restaurants, Libraries, Museums, and Religious Centers Will Reopen this Week : Date: ..about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Hermosillo: First Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed in Sonora : Date: May 04, 2009 14:14 UTC Risk: Medium Multiple local ..about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Ceuta: One Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Case Reported: Date: May 04, 2009 14:05 UTC Risk: Medium Multiple international news..about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Colima: Six Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed: Date: May 04, 2009 13:53 UTC Risk: Medium Multiple national me..about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Mexico City: Three Additional Fatal Cases and 29 Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed: Date: May 04, 2009 13:39 ..about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed

test La Libertad: Two Confirmed Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported: Date: May 04, 2009 13:38 UTC Risk: Medium Multiple internation..about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Portugal: One Influenza A (H1N1) Case Confirmed: Date: May 04, 2009 13:22 UTC Risk: Medium Multiple international news sourc..about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Andalusia: Four New Confirmed Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported; Cumulative Total Reaches 54 Confirmed Cases Nationwide: Dat..about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Valencia: Six New Confirmed Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported; Cumulative Total Reaches 54 Confirmed Cases Nationwide: Date:..about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Kearsarge Regional High School: Probable Influenza A (H1N1) Case Under Investigation: Date: May 04, 2009 13:04 UTC Risk: Med..about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Rome: Ministry of Health Confirms Two New Cases of Influenza A(H1N1); Total Number of Confirmed Cases Rises to Four: Date: M..about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Spain: Ten New Confirmed Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported; Cumulative Total Reaches 54 Confirmed Cases Nationwide: Date: Ma..about 8 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Multnomah County: CDC Confirms Two Cases of Influenza A (H1N1): Date: May 04, 2009 07:12 UTC Risk: Medium On 3 May, Oregon S..about 8 hours ago from twitterfeed

test Western Oregon University: CDC Confirms Influenza A (H1N1) Infection in Student: Date: May 04, 2009 06:07 UTC Risk: Medium M..about 8 hours ago from twitterfeed

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Now that is scary! Imagine...all those folks whose lives just were put on hold. And for who knows how long? That is unprecedented!

Great Post! Star $ You!

Flu could flourish in southern hemisphere winter

www.google.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
And...

twitter.com...

Mexico extends school closures due to flu outbreak r.reuters.com... minutes ago from Reuters.com

More get flu across U.S., 286 cases in 36 states r.reuters.com... 1 hour ago from Reuters.com

FLASH: Mexico extends shutdown of elementary schools until May 11 due to flu outbreak -Mexico City mayor snurl.com... #H1N1about 1 hour ago from twhirl

Canada threatens China with WTO over pork ban r.reuters.com... 2 hours ago from Reuters.com

U.S. Products Outlook: Flu weighs jet, exports help other fuels r.reuters.com... 4 hours ago from Reuters.com

Flu fears prompt new bans on pork, meat imports r.reuters.com... 4 hours ago from Reuters.com

US hogs tumble on concerns over Canada pigs r.reuters.com... 4 hours ago from Reuters.com

No "further" outbreaks of flu in pigs-WHO r.reuters.com... 4 hours ago from Reuters.com

No evidence of further community level spread-WHO r.reuters.com... 5 hours ago from Reuters.com

France's Sperian sees swine flu boost mask demand r.reuters.com... 5 hours ago from Reuters.com

Mexico flu response helped world prepare r.reuters.com... 6 hours ago from Reuters.com

Britain confirms 9 new cases of swine flu, total 27 r.reuters.com... 6 hours ago from Reuters.com

Flu fears prompt 20 countries to ban meat imports r.reuters.com... 6 hours ago from Reuters.com

FACTBOX-Measures against new flu in Europe r.reuters.com... 7 hours ago from Reuters.com

Senator proposes free flu shots for all Americans r.reuters.com... 8 hours ago from Reuters.com

FACTBOX-Flu triggers pig and pork import bans worldwide r.reuters.com... 9 hours ago from Reuters.com

Mexico breathes easier in flu epidemic r.reuters.com... 10 hours ago from Reuters.com

WHO head indicates full flu pandemic to be declared r.reuters.com... 11 hours ago from Reuters.com

WHO confirms nearly 1,000 flu cases in 20 countries r.reuters.com... 13 hours ago from Reuters.com

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Good Day! Missed ya!

WHO Influenza A(H1N1) Official Update 14 18:00 GMT

As of 18:00 GMT, 4 May 2009, 21 countries have officially reported 1085 cases of influenza A (H1N1) infection.

Mexico has reported 590 laboratory confirmed human cases of infection, including 25 deaths. The United States has reported 286 laboratory confirmed human cases, including one death.

The following countries have reported laboratory confirmed cases with no deaths - Austria (1), Canada (101), China, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (1), Costa Rica (1), Colombia (1), Denmark (1), El Salvador (2), France (4), Germany (8), Ireland (1), Israel (4), Italy (2), Netherlands (1), New Zealand (6), Portugal (1), Republic of Korea (1), Spain (54), Switzerland (1) and the United Kingdom (18).

www.who.int...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

None of your reuters links work.

[edit on 5/4/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
And...

twitter.com...

Mexican president says universities in Mexico City will reopen on Thursday; classes nationwide to resume next week - AP.6 minutes ago from web

CDC says there are 286 H1N1 cases in the United States in 36 states.about 5 hours ago from web

World Health Organization says still no evidence of community-level H1N1 flu spread in Europe and Asiaabout 6 hours ago from web

Mexican health official says number of H1N1 cases are down and restrictions all over the country will be lifted in the next days.about 7 hours ago from web

World Health Organization says no indication that world is facing a flu situation similar that in 1918 pandemic.about 7 hours ago from web

Mexico City mayor tells local radio that health alert level down from 'Red' to 'Orange'.about 7 hours ago from web

UN Chief Ban says WHO has no plan to raise the pandemic alert to level 6 over H1N1 concerns.about 7 hours ago from web

Mexico City mayor tells local radio that the city will be back to normal life this week.about 7 hours ago from web

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
And...

twitter.com...

RT @CDCFlu Daily update (5/4/09): Total cases of novel H1N1 flu in US = 286, states affected = 36: is.gd... #swinefluabout 1 hour ago from web

CDC press conference at 1PM ET on H1N1 Flu Investigation. More info: is.gd... #swinefluabout 4 hours ago from web

twitter.com...

Swine Flu Canada reports first severe case of swine flu - Winnipeg Free Press: CTV.caCanada reports fir.. /cbncba37 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu China isolates Quebec students over swine flu fears. - Canada.com: CTV.caChina isolates Quebe.. /cq4bag37 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Ontario swine flu toll hits 31 - CBC.ca: CBC.caOntario swine flu toll hits 31CBC.ca, Can.. /djecwl37 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu The latest on swine flu in BC - Vancouver Sun: Voice of AmericaThe latest on swine flu in BCV.. /crqynm37 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Worried about swine flu, heath officials close oc school - Los Angeles Times: Times OnlineWor.. /d3atquabout 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Pork producers contend with swine flu fallout - CBC.ca: Sky NewsPork producers contend with s.. /dejuhzabout 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Students back at NYC school after swine flu scare - The Associated Press: New York TimesStude.. /ckaykgabout 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Officials tell parents not to fear swine flu, send kids to school - CBC.ca: CTV MontrealOffic.. /cflsgjabout 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Manitoba confirms case of swine flu in Brandon girl - CBC.ca: Manitoba confirms case of swine.. /dz2qsoabout 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Daily Update - Human Swine Influenza Investigation (5/4/09) : CDC reports additional confirm.. /dxw9urabout 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oregon health officials are updating the latest on the H1N1 flu. Watch the news conference live: is.gd... minutes ago from twhirl

All 4 Norfolk schools whose dismissals were delayed, Ocean View, Ocean Air, Bayview & Mary Calcott have been dismissed.41 minutes ago from web

NC reports first case of H1N1 flu sn.im... 1 hour ago from web

All Newberry County public schools will reopen Tuesday, May 5 after being closed over H1N1 flu concerns.about 1 hour ago from web

[edit on 5/4/2009 by Hx3_1963]

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join